New Face Hot Body and Wild Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we stopped long enough to take a breather, I quickly began to shrink. As I shrank down to a completely flaccid state, I rolled off her in time to see her with a huge smile on her face. I asked if everything was OK and being only able to nod, she reached down to grasp my cock. We both fell fast asleep and slept until well after daylight. As I awoke the next morning and raised up, I saw Babs standing naked in the entrance way of the cave. Asking her what she was doing, she replied that she was letting the cool morning air brush across her pussy and tits. She said that it turned her on doing that.

She turned around and walked over to where I was sitting on the blankets and sat down beside me. As she got seated, she said she had a confession to make. She said she had never engaged in anal sex before and wasn't sure if she wanted to and then asked if I would be upset if she didn't ever want to feel my missile in her ass. I hugged her and told her that while I dearly loved fucking my girls in their asses, I was not addicted to it and if she didn't want to try it, it was OK. When I finished saying that she grabbed me around the neck and began to french kiss me like there would be no tomorrow.

She bent over and started sucking on my cock causing me to instantly get a massive hard on. She raised up and asked if I liked...I assured her that she was doing quite well. She sucked my cock like a true pro. Licking me up one side and down the other, she knew exactly where all the buttons were. Then without warning she completely engulfed my cock taking me all the way down to my balls. She deep throated me for several minutes and as she was sliding my excited dick out of her mouth she let her tongue caress my most sensitive areas causing me to start shooting rope after rope of cum in to her mouth. All of a sudden, she reached underneath me and slipped one of her slick with cunt juiced fingers in my ass. I exploded again making it two orgasms without there being a break between the two events. I had never had that happen before.

Amazingly, after I had finished shooting a bucket of cum down her throat, I was still as hard as a rock. She finished draining my cock and wiping her mouth she grinned and said, it was a special trick she had picked up years ago. She slipped my cock from her mouth while stroking me just for good measure, she directed me to fill her cunt up with it. I gladly obliged and within a couple minutes we were fucking again furiously. I began to build to the point of shooting another load but after having come so much all I could do was spasm my cock. She giggled and squealed and began to cum again. After my spasms had subsided, I slipped out of her hungry cunt and rolled over. But she wasn't finished with me yet.

She went down on me again and once again, slipped one of her juiced fingers in to my ass causing me to begin stirring back to life. After toying with my cock for a bit, being careful not to get me too hard too fast, she asked if I would try to put my cock in to her ass. I was excited to put it mildly, but was at the same time acutely aware that we had no extra lube. So, I explained to her that we could do a bit of play but I did not want to hurt her by trying to dick fuck her ass without proper lube.

So, we began by her sucking my cock yet again but this time while in a sixty nine. This allowed me to tongue her ass and finger it as well. I could taster her pussy juice and my cum while licking her ass. The first stroke of my tongue sent her in to a crashing orgasm. When I probed her ass hole with the point of my tongue she started to cum again. I slid one finger partially inside and she groaned loudly. I left my finger just sitting there for several seconds while her sphincter relaxed. Once it relaxed, I gently slid it out and back in. She moaned even louder that time. I pulled my finger out telling her that this was enough for now because I did not want to make her sore.

She hugged me and kissed me deeply and reaching underneath herself she scooped up some of my cum that was still leaking out of her cunt and rubbed it on her asshole and my cock. She said, she wanted to feel it deep in her ass. About the time I got in to position to start, we heard my pickup truck pulling up to the cave entrance. Suzie bounded out with a big wicked grin on her face saying that she was wondering if she would catch us fucking like rabbits when she got there. When she realized that I was positioned behind her mother in the ass fucking position she grinned more broadly and told her mom that once she felt that cock up her ass, she would want it all the time afterward. With that we broke apart our makeshift camp and piled in to the truck to head back to the house.

As we bounced and drove along, Suzie commented that the truck was smelling like hot passionate sex. Babs giggled and I grunted...Arriving back a the house, Sandy and Renee met us at the garage and seeing the just fucked looked on Babara's face, the took her by the hands and lead her to the shower. After about five minutes Suzie and I heard moans and gasps coming from the shower. It seems that the other girls were helping Babs shower..

An hour later Babs stumbled down the stairs and in to the den where I was at work on a new training twist. As she staggered in, I asked her if she was alright. She replied that she had just had her very first girl girl girl sex and she was wiped out. Jokingly, I said that she still had a butt fuck lesson coming. She groaned and said that she didn't think she would be up for that until next month. I laughed and told her that I was joking with her and she let out a resounding "whew." I walked over to her and rubbed her shoulders and kissed her passionately and said that only when she was ready...About three minutes later she was sound asleep lying back on the sofa.

Supper time came and the smell of the food cooking brought her out of her sleep coma. As she stood up, she realized that her bathrobe had fallen completely off. She giggled and commented that she needed to get dressed for supper. I ran my hands up and down her sides and kissed her boobs and ran my hand down her slit. As I did, I squeezed her ass cheeks and slipped a finger up and down her crack. She moaned and said that maybe she would get to feel my monster up her ass by the end of the week...We will indeed see if she is up for it...

12