New Family Dynamic

Story Info
A husband wonders where he lost control.
4.9k words
4.08
69.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
426 Followers

This story is an accompaniment to my earlier story "The Visitor Next Door" that was published on Literotica in March 2013. In that longer story, husband Jack begins by voyeuring Jennie Carson, the neighbors' college-age daughter, and Zoran (an androgynous male model visiting Jennie for the summer) who both seduce him and wife Paula in turn. Meanwhile, Jack's wife and teen daughter Erika begin to emerge in a more sexually charged fashion than he ever imagined. When Jack isn't busy with the visiting neighbors...he has more than enough to keep him occupied at home.

**************************

"Jack!" I was awoken by Paula's voice calling up the stairs. "It's dinner time."

I got off the bed groggy and washed my face in our bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and had to grin at the day's activities. Fucking Jennie and Paula, and after Paula had fucked Zoran. This was some day!

I went downstairs and Paula and Erika were in the kitchen. To my chagrin, Erika was wearing the red and white spandex dress her mother had purchased for her on Saturday. Paula had also changed into a tank top and short-shorts. Both of them were prepping dinner against the sink.

Erika turned around and said, "Hi, Daddy." in an upbeat voice as she continued to prepare the dinner with her mother. I watched both of them as they prepared the food in their sexy outfits, both barefoot. At least Erika wasn't wearing the stripper shoes with the tight dress, I thought to myself as I watched Paula's ass shake as she cut vegetables. My two sexy women, I thought to myself before correcting myself in my head to erase Erika from that thought.

Erika turned to me and said, "Trisha bought the same white dress that I did for my sweet sixteen, Dad. I asked her not to...but she did anyway." Erika made a pouting mouth. "So I can either wear this thing (and she swept her hand in front of her sexy red and white dress), or buy something new."

"Return it and get something else." I said, staring at Paula's ass in her shorts as she chopped vegetables.

"Jack, remember she wore it out of the store. There is no returning it." Paula said over her shoulder. "Maybe I'll keep it." She said, continuing her chopping.

"Mom, you can't wear that!" Erika screeched.

"Why not?" Paula asked simply.

"Mom, you're too old for that." Erika said with a derisive voice.

"Jack, what do you think?" Paula asked over her shoulder.

"I'd take you out to dinner and dancing in that dress." I answered brightly, knowing that Paula would approve.

"Gee-e-e-e-z, you guys are gross!" Erika shouted as she poured the cut vegetables into the boiling water of a saucepan.

"Paula, put the dress on. Let's see if it fits." I said giving Paula a knowing wink as she spied me across the kitchen.

"Mom, you'll embarrass yourself....well, maybe you'll be awesome." Erika grudgingly admitted.

"Well, let's just see which it is." Paula said and hurried out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"You must really love Mom, Dad." Erika said as she hunched over the counter across from me.

Erika's leaning posture reminded me of how Jennie had propped herself on my office counter this morning. I had to keep my eyes from straying to where Erika's young breasts had formed a small crest of cleavage atop the dress' scoop neck.

"Of course I love your Mother." I said smiling, remembering today's sex and our secret pact.

After ten minutes, Paula appeared in the kitchen archway. "Ta-da!" She sang and lifted her arms over her head like a showgirl.

"Oh, wow." I said in a low tone as I looked at my wife in the tight white dress.

"Holy fuck, Mom!" Erika screeched. "Oh, I'm sorry for cursing." She quickly added.

Paula and I both laughed at our daughter's envious exclamation.

If Erika and Jennie - the dress' two previous models - were sexy (and they were), Paula was taking them to school in her wearing of it. Paula's more mature but still fit assets were very much on display in the skin-tightness of the spandex material. The first thing I noticed was the incredible cleavage the dress exposed as Paula's big breasts spilled out of the front of the dress. The extra stretch required for her much larger breasts and wider hips and ass had indeed turned the white spandex pretty much transparent. Her areolae and nipples were clearly visible as was the trimmed landing strip of her pubic hair below. When she turned around, the shadow of her ass crack made a soft line between her gorgeous globes of ass meat.

"Wow, I hope those tits are in my gene pool." Erika said as she walked towards her Mother for a closer look. "Mom, I can see everything." She giggled as she ogled her Mother up close.

"So is it embarrassing or awesome, young lady?" Paula asked Erika.

Erika whistled and said, "Fucking awesome, Mom. Oh shit, sorry."

"What say you?" Paula asked me, giving me a wide smile as she saw me survey her curves in the dress.

"I second Erika's appraisal." I laughed.

"Mom, you're hot." Erika said walking around Paula, taking in her Mother's body in the dress. "Well, I can't wear that dress after seeing you in it. Damn, Mom, you're unbelievable." She said in a dazed voice.

"We'll get you something else for your party." I said to mollify the girl.

Paula and Erika finished the dinner preparations and we finally ate together. I couldn't take my eyes off Paula's tits and cleavage in the sheer white dress. Erika ate in silence but I saw her a few times giving her Mother an eyeball as she smiled in a combination of envy and admiration as Paula ate her dinner.

"And you owe me a dinner date and dancing." Paula said to me as she rose to clear the dishes.

"Ew, you guys." Erika said with mock disdain. "I'm going upstairs to find a new dress online." She said sulkily as she pushed her chair back. "Mom, really fantastic." She added before leaving the kitchen.

When we were alone, I grabbed Paula at the sink. "You're a hot piece of ass in this dress." I said as I cupped her magnificent tits. "Did you like showing off for me?"

"Yes, I did. Jack. Fuck me. I'll clean dishes tomorrow morning." Paula said as she pushed her ass back against me at the sink.

"Erika will know." I said quietly, enjoying Paula's luscious ass against my body.

"She knows already." Paula said knowingly. "You stared at my tits through the whole dinner."

"Let's go to my office." I said quietly. "I'll fuck you where I fucked Jennie."

"Let's just go to our bedroom. I'll fuck you where Zoran fucked me." Paula whispered with a laugh.

We climbed the stairs as silently as possible and heard Erika clicking her mouse as she tried to find a new sweet sixteen dress as we passed her closed door. When Paula flicked on the bedroom light, we saw the pair of white stripper heels that Erika bought on Saturday on the corner of our bed.

"She does know!" Paula whispered anxiously as she made a beeline to the shoes.

I closed our bedroom door and said softly, "I'm gonna fuck you in that dress and those shoes right now."

Paula turned to me and said quietly, "Fuck me in the ass again. I feel like a porn star in this dress."

"Put the shoes on." I said urgently.

Paula sat on the bed and strapped herself into our daughter's stripper shoes. She walked around the bedroom, looking at me directly or over her shoulder as she circuited the bedroom. She knew the dress was almost see-through. She knew it when she came downstairs earlier to me and Erika in the kitchen. She was proud of her body. She was flaunting herself. She climbed atop the bed, her ass high in the air as she slinked around the king-size bed. She pulled the hem of the skirt up to expose her glorious bare ass to me.

"Fuck me hard." She said softly and dropped her shoulders to rest on her arms as she left her ass in the air.

I hurriedly pulled off my pants and briefs and made a quick step to the nightstand to retrieve a tube of K-Y jelly to lube Paula's ass. I aimed my cock at her asshole. Then I plunged in. Paula was easier to anally fuck than our first time but she was still tight. The effect the dress and the shoes had on her psyche was evident when she began to talk dirty as I butt-fucked her.

"Ass-fuck me, Jack. Split me in two." Paula said in as urgent and as quiet a voice as she could under the sexy but domestic circumstances.

I grunted as I fucked Paula's ass. When I had slid my cock in her orifice as far as I could go, Paula made a loud whimper. "Dammit." She whispered trying to keep quiet with Erika right next door.

"You guys OK in there?" Erika laughed outside our door.

"Yeah, we're OK." I said trying to sound normal as Paula's ass clenched my cock in her tightness.

"I'm going downstairs to watch TV." Erika said to us from the other side of the door. "Have fun, lovebirds."

With our daughter downstairs we had a modicum of privacy and we were able to be more demonstrative in our anal lovemaking. We kept our voices lowered and tried not to shake the bed with Erika a floor below us. The sexual energy that had sparked between us since all that had happened recently was amazing. I held Paula's thighs as I found a rhythm to penetrate, retreat, penetrate, retreat, and penetrate again into her hot asshole.

"Oh...fuck...my...ass." Paula said between her gritted teeth.

I kept pounding her ass, looking down at her haunches, her arched back, her swinging hair as I fucked her ass. "I will take you out in this dress so everyone can see how fucking hot you are." I said as I began to lose control over my wildly spasm-ing cock.

"Yeah, show me off." Paula whispered as she pushed her ass back onto my advancing cock.

"Oh-h-h-h-h." I cried, trying to keep my voice under control in the room above our daughter's TV watching.

"Yeah, baby, come in my ass again." Paula breathed. "Fuck my ass."

I came in my wife's ass with a shuddering, terrific climax. The excitement of Paula's sexual arousal and our daughter listening and being attuned to our playtime was an erotic high I hadn't felt with Paula Sunday or yesterday, Jennie yesterday, or the hot Zoran this afternoon.

We fell sideways on the bed. I stole a glance at Paula's long legs and pretty feet in our daughter's stripper shoes. I nuzzled my face into Paula's bounteous breasts in the tight white dress as she curled next to me. We kissed and talked for awhile about our adventures with Jennie. My episode with Zoran never came up and I was too embarrassed to admit to my weakness for the male model.

"Where are you going to take me in this dress?" Paula asked dreamily as we spooned.

"I'll think of something." I said. "It's not something you can wear...anywhere." I finished.

"I have some ideas." Paula said softly. Before I could question her further, she was dozing off, then I rolled onto my back and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning when I awoke, Paula was uncharacteristically still sound asleep. I got out of bed quietly, pulled on my sweats and a t-shirt from our closet and made my way downstairs to make breakfast before work. As I approached the kitchen, I heard noises and found Erika in front of the stove, shaking a pan over the gas flame. I was shocked to see my daughter standing at the sink topless and in black thong panties and the pair of red platform high heels she bought on the weekend.

"Hi, Mom." Erika said without looking back to see it was me and not Mom in the kitchen archway.

"Erika." I said sternly, suddenly awake from my drowsiness.

"Jeezus, fuck, Dad!" Erika cried, turned around, and covered her petite bosom with her crossed arms. "I just assumed Mom got up first." She finished, clutching her arms tighter and crossing her thighs.

"Get dressed." I said. "And wake your mother." I averted my eyes as Erika hustled past me. I moved to the stove to continue preparing the pan of eggs in which Erika had made a large scramble for us. I tried to erase the image of Erika in the thong panty and stripper shoes and the way she had unsuccessfully tried to cover her teen breasts as I kept the eggs going for breakfast.

"This is going too far." I thought to myself as I tried to get serious about the past several days' adventures.

"Hey, breakfast." Paula's sleepy voice was behind me now.

I looked over my shoulder and Paula was still in the white dress, showing everything she had to offer. She was still wearing the stipper shoes she had fallen asleep in.

"P, get dressed, Erika will be down in a minute." I said, feeling like my normal life was slipping away from me.

Paula sauntered up to the stove top alongside me. "Jack, Erika told me. She was just trying to surprise us with breakfast. It's OK."

"She was naked." I whined.

"Not really." Paula said and nuzzled my neck.

I looked at Paula's magnificent body in the white dress again and began to feel myself slipping. "Paula, this has gone maybe too far." I said exasperatedly. "Erika..." I faded weakly.

"It's OK. I told you. It's OK, Jack." Paula said as she leaned into me and let her breasts push against my chest.

Erika reappeared in the kitchen. She had covered herself with a long football jersey in the blue and gold of her high school colors. The long jersey cut her at mid-thigh. It was acceptable but I could tell by the way the jersey tented over her bosom that she was bra-less. She still had on the red platform shoes.

"Mom, you must really like that dress." Erika laughed as she put some bread in the toaster. "But those shoes are only on loan."

"Oh, I know. Your father's going to buy me a pair of my own." Paula said.

"Am I?" I asked comically.

"Yes." Paula and Erika said together and laughed.

Erika stood against the counter-top near the toaster and gave her mother the once-over again as she had last night. "Mom, d'ya think my tits will get that big someday?" She asked in all seriousness.

"Erika, you can't speak to your mother like that." I said.

"Oh, Jack." Paula said, admonishing me, then answered Erika's question. "I was your size at your age. Having you is what made them so big." She said to our daughter, whose eyes were riveted to her mother's chest in the nearly transparent spandex dress.

"OK, guys, the eggs are ready." I said abruptly to change the subject of Paula's breast size at 7 o'clock on a Wednesday morning. I served the scramble onto each plate and Erika retrieved the popped toast and brought butter from the 'fridge.

"Shit, I forgot to make coffee." Erika said.

"E, please stop this cursing." I said sternly.

"I'll put a quick pot on while we eat." Paula said and got up to go to the coffee-maker. I saw Erika turn her head to follow her mother's movements in the sexy dress.

"So, what will you be doing today?" I asked Erika as she finally turned her face back to the table.

"I thought I would get an all-over tan on the deck." She said slightly fooling but I heard the test in her voice to see what I would say.

"No, you won't be doing that." I said, trying to sound lighthearted.

"Erika, I was thinking the same thing." Paula piped up as she re-seated herself at the table.

I looked across at my wife with a neutral face but I hoped my eyes were telling her to cut it out.

"It's supposed to be in the high eighties this afternoon." Erika said. "We'll tan like crazy today, Mom."

"I could use some color. I look so pale in white." Paula said, smirking at me.

I let it go on. The more I objected, the more the two would bust on me with their shared joy at my discomfort.

"We can lotion each other up before we go outside, OK, Mom?" Erika said with a half-giggle.

"We'll wear the shoes, though, OK, E?" Paula said with her own small giggle.

"Yeah, I'll let you wear them a little longer. Until dad buys your own." Erika said looking up at me.

"Alright, have your fun at my expense. I need to get to the office." I said and pushed back to go shower, dress, and get to work. How I would concentrate on work, wondering how serious Paula was about nude sunbathing with our daughter, I didn't quite know.

When I came downstairs to leave for work, I heard whispers in the kitchen. Paula and Erika were sitting close to one another at the table, Erika looking intently at her mother as Paula spoke in low tones. I heard Paula say, "Thirty-eight C." Erika mouthed a silent "wow" with her lips. "Can I...feel them?" I heard Erika whisper. That's when I shuffled my feet to let them know I was there. They both looked up with smiles.

"Daddy, play hooky and stay home today." Erika said brightly.

"Yeah, Daddy, stay home." Paula said sweetly, turning in such a way to show off her generous cleavage in the white dress.

"I need to earn enough to keep you two in stripper heels." I said, joshing them.

They both laughed and I saw Erika place her hand on Paula's thigh as she laughed a little too hard for the weak joke.

"Uh, Erika, I need to speak to your mother. Will you excuse us?" I said in a businesslike tone.

"I'll see you later, Mom. Kisses, Dad." Erika said as she left the kitchen and bounded up the stairs to her room.

"I'm worried about you two." I said, looking seriously at Paula. "I heard the last part of that conversation."

"Jack, she's just blossoming. She wants to know everything. I can handle her." Paula said, looking at me with a note of disapproval at my eavesdropping.

"I hope you're not really thinking of nude sunbathing with our teenage daughter." I said, feeling my eyes stray to glance at my wife's knockers in her tight white dress.

Paula approached me. She had seen my eyes dart to her bosom. "Jack, relax. Sometimes you have to lose a battle to win the war."

Paula was right in front of me now. "You want me, right?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Then hurry home." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

I was back in my sales office that had been the scene of my unexpected rendezvous' with Jennie and Zoran. It was getting more difficult to concentrate on business in this office with the mental visuals of the two young people giving themselves to me right on the floor of my private office. They had both seduced me in the showroom where more mundane farm and industrial equipment was the supposed focus. But the mental image of Jennie and Zoran displaying their desirable bodies in the showroom prior to our trysts was now emblazoned on my mind. This morning, I was left to wonder what my wife and teen daughter were doing together while I worked. "Would Paula really sunbathe naked with our young daughter?" I wondered.

When 11:30AM showed on the clock, I nervously closed my showroom and drove quickly back home. The sun was high and the remembrance of their sunbathing plans resonated in my head. I pulled into our drive, parked, and quickly entered the back yard through the side gate. I saw that the chaise lounges were empty. I sighed a silent breath of relief. I entered the kitchen through the sliding door and found what appeared to be an empty house. I stealthily climbed the stairs but found no one home.

I retreated back to the kitchen and made a quick sandwich for lunch. Just as I was cleaning up and getting ready for the drive back to work, our driveway side door opened.

"Jack, what are you doing home?" Paula yelled from the laundry room.

"Checking up on you." I answered honestly, shouting behind me.

"Hiya, Daddy." Erika said as she entered the kitchen.

I turned to her voice and said, "Hi, E." Suddenly, I was shocked to see Erika standing there in a short, midriff-baring t-shirt, the same small, tight spandex shorts that both Jennie and Zoran had worn when I first met them, and a pair of platform wedgie sandals like those that Jennie wore to my office when she seduced me.

Paula entered the kitchen with shopping bags and saw me appraising our teen daughter. "Don't even say it, Jack." She warned me.

Then I noticed what Paula was wearing. She was in a tied-off dress blouse that was open to her navel and exposed a generous amount of her cleavage, obviously bra-less and held in only by the knot of the blouse ends. Below that she was poured into a pair of magenta, skin-tight, stretch slacks, and a pair of spangled low-heel sandals.

grayshade
grayshade
426 Followers
12