New Family Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers

"I like to think that I do, but I don't run track. I throw the shot."

"Ok, whatever. Where do you work out?"

"We've got bikes, a treadmill, and a pretty good weight room in the basement here so I work out here rather than pay a gym. We're not supposed to use the school in the summer."

"Great! Here's what I'm thinking. Amanda needs someone to get her in shape right now if she's going to be a cheerleader this fall. For the remaining seven weeks you'd work on that job, we'd pay you $2,240. I'll pay you $2,600 to be Amanda's personal trainer from Monday through the start of August."

Amanda was sitting next to me. I looked at her and asked, "Cheerleader?"

Amanda giggled. "Yeah. I don't have a fall sport so I thought it would be fun for my senior year. I talked to the cheer advisor just before school let out and she agreed to let me on the squad for football season. I figured that it would be fun to stand in front of everyone on Friday nights in one of those cheer outfits."

Our cheerleaders wore very tight outfits that were not risqué but were unusually revealing for a high school cheer squad. Amanda would look fantastic in that outfit.

Amanda reached over and squeezed my hand. "Please Harry."

I took me less than a second to understand that Mr. Turner was offering to pay me to spend basically all of the next seven weeks with Amanda. I looked at her and then turned to her father. "Well, I guess that I could do that."

Amanda slapped me on the arm and giggled "jerk!"

After we got dinner cleared up, Mom, Dad, and Mr. and Mrs. Turner got into the pool. Amanda and I got our second beers and went back to our table. Gwen sat down with us. After some meaningless conversation, Amanda said to Gwen, "You've been subdued this afternoon. Is everything ok?"

Gwen said nothing for a second, and then said, "It would have been nice to have a guy here that I could have partnered with."

"Didn't you ask Jeff?" Amanda asked.

Gwen gave a snort. Then she told Amanda how Jeff had mishandled the revelation that Gwen had become a nudist.

"That's too bad," Amanda said when Gwen finished. "But, I never liked Jeff as much as you did. I think this proves that you are better off without him, and you'd spilt up when you go off to school in August anyway. But, that leaves you on your own this summer."

Gwen replied, "Well, there's always my little brother."

"Nope," Amanda responded. "From here on out, he's mine." My heart fluttered again, but that sounded really, really good to me. "I have an idea," Amanda said. "Let me work on it a few days."

Our attention was drawn to the pool. Mom was on Mr. Turner's shoulders wrestling Mrs. Turner, who was sitting on Dad's shoulders. After a few moments and a lot of loud laughter, Mrs. Turner got inside of Mom's arms and gave a shove that knocked Mom over into the water. Mom pulled Mr. Turner under with him.

When Mom and Mr. Turner surfaced, Mr. Turner told Mom, "You know what happens to the loser." Mom giggled and went over to the pool ladder. I have to say, Mom looked pretty good climbing out of the pool with the water dripping off of her nude body. Mr. Tuner followed her out. He grabbed a patio chair and pulled it to the edge of the pool. Mom looked over at us and said, "No, this way." She twisted the chair so that it was facing at a right angle to us.

Mr. Turner sat down in the chair. What happened next was about the most surprising thing to happen in a very surprising week. Mom stood beside Mr. Turner with her back to us. Then she lowered herself and draped herself across Mr. Turner's knees. Mom's ass was up a bit and pointed towards us. Mom spread her legs slightly, exposing herself to us. Then, Mr. Turner spanked her bare ass. Nothing hard or vicious, but enough to get Mom's as cheeks pink.

Gwen and I looked at each other, speechless. Amanda softly said "Wow."

Dad saw us watching. He got out of the pool and walked over. "We and the Turners have known each other well for a long time. Sometimes, when we get together in private, we like to have a little fun which they wouldn't approve of at a resort."

I didn't say anything. Gwen just said, "Dad, it's cool."

Both sets of parents had a fair amount to drink. A bit after Mom's spanking, Mom and Mrs. Turner got Dad and Mr. Turner out of the pool and stood them side-by-side. Mrs. Turner called Amanda and Gwen over.

"Girls," Mrs. Turner said over loudly, "you are the judges. Who has the nicer Dick? Bill or Ryan?"

Amanda and Gwen looked at each other. Finally Amanda shrugged. Both girls got very close to the two men. Gwen asked, "Can we touch them?"

Simultaneously, Mr. Turner yelled "of course" and Mom and Mrs. Turner both shrieked "No!" Gwen and Amanda looked at each other again and smiled. The two girls walked back to where I was standing.

The three of us faced our nude parents. Dad and Mr. Turner stood in the center. Mrs. Turner stood to Dad's right and Dad had his hand on her ass. Mom stood to Mr. Turner's left and had his hand on her ass.

Gwen announced, "Speaking for myself, I'm sorry Dad, Mr. Turner has the more attractive dick."

Amanda said, "My personal favorite is Harry's, but I see where he got it. Of the two, I have to prefer Mr. Stone's dick."

Mr. Turner said, "Shit, a tie."

Mrs. Turner and Mom laughed. Mrs. Turner said, "You boys know the rules. The loser has to hold the winner's dick. You each won and lost so you each grab the other's dick. I'll tell you when to let go."

Dad and Mr. Turner faced each other, reached out, and each took the other man's penis in his hand. This was getting weird.

I think that Mom and Mrs. Turner recognized that things were in danger of going too far too. Mom said, "Ryan, you remember that we have to go to Jerome's brunch tomorrow at 10:30?" (Jerome was one of my Dad's partners).

Mrs. Turner chimed in, "Bill, you have golf at 10:00 with that guy from the bank."

Mr. Turner seemed a bit deflated. He asked his wife, "Can you drive? I can't."

Amanda stepped forward. "I can drive."

We went into the front room. Gwen brought the Turners' clothes. As Mr. Turner and his wife were getting dressed, Mr. Turner told me, "I'll tell the foreman that I've re-assigned you. I'll make sure that Amanda is here early Monday morning."

Amanda took her dress from Gwen, but didn't put it on. "It's late enough that there won't be any traffic. I'll drive home nude."

Amanda stepped very close to me. We embraced. We kissed, for a long while. Amanda was rubbing her belly back and forth against my dick. When we broke our embrace, I had a serious hard-on. Everyone was staring at my dick except Amanda. She was looking into my eyes, smiling. "Save it for me Harry," she said. Then she turned and I watched her perfect bare ass walk out of the house and along the walkway to our drive.

Sunday was a very lazy day, apart from cleaning up. As she made us some breakfast, Mom told Gwen and me, "I hope that you didn't get the wrong idea from last night. Your father and I are very committed to each other. It's just that, sometimes, it is fun to play with someone besides your spouse. We've known the Turners a long time. They're good people."

After Mom and Dad left, Gwen and I were lying beside the pool. "Harry," Gwen said, "I owe you an apology, I think. I've known for a while that Amanda really liked you. I was afraid to say anything to you because I didn't know whether you or she would ever get up the balls to do something about it and I didn't want you hurt if it didn't happen. I guess that I could have done more to make it happen."

"That's ok. It looks like we've hooked up now. I just hope that I don't screw it up."

"You won't," Gwen said. "I still feel like I owe you something." Gwen rolled over on her belly. "How about you put some sunscreen on my ass?"

Gwen had a very nice body. Not Amanda, but damned nice. Gwen's ass was, after her face, her most attractive feature. I grabbed the bottle of sunscreen, put some in my hand, rubbed my hands together to warm it, and began slowly spreading it on Gwen's ass. I had an idea. I'd spread the sunscreen like I was giving Gwen a massage. I began using more pressure and working into her firm muscles.

After several minutes, Gwen said, "You're good. I'm starting to envy Amanda. Hey, get some between my cheeks. I sure don't want a burn there."

With her permission, I gently spread Gwen's buttocks and gently spread a thin coat of sunscreen. I got daring and ran my finger over her asshole.

"Taking liberties?" Gwen said. "Well, take another and put some around my slit." Gwen spread her legs. Not that I've seen hundreds, but I've always thought that my sister has a very attractive pussy. It was on display for me now. I was worried about spreading sunscreen some place that I shouldn't, so I just ran my finger along her lips. I got daring again and started lightly rubbing Gwen's clit.

"Harry, you shouldn't," Gwen said.

"I shouldn't what?" I asked.

"You shouldn't stop. Sorry, but I'm horny."

This was getting interesting and I was getting a hard-on. I accidentally brushed the head of my dick against Gwen's bare ass.

"Harry, you just rubbed your dick on my ass, didn't you?" Gwen asked.

"Not on purpose," I replied.

Gwen rolled over. "We're going too far. But, damn, I'm horny. It isn't incest if we just watch each other get ourselves off is it?"

"I'm not sure," I replied.

"Let's find out," Gwen said. She sat up and began fingering herself. Not to be left out, I grasped my own dick and began stroking. Watching Gwen masturbate was extremely sexy. Before long, she was taking loud, sharp breaths. This was getting to me. I stroked harder and soon shot a long thread, some of which landed on Gwen's bare thigh. Gwen kept finger herself until she gave a moan that started softly and built to a crescendo. She fell onto her back and took a few sharp breaths.

Gwen quickly sat back up. She saw my cum on her thigh. She wiped some of it up with a finger and put the finger in her mouth. "That probably was incest," Gwen said. "Don't tell anyone. Congratulations. Yours is the first man's semen I've had in my mouth."

"I mean this the right way Gwen; I hope that you have others."

"I understand. Thanks. I hope so too."

"Harry, I have a question."

"Yes?"

"When you were jerking off, why did you jerk most around the head of your dick?"

"For me, and I think for every man, the underside of the head is the most sensitive area."

"Thanks. I need to know these things. I don't want to stay a virgin through college."

"You're still a virgin?"

"Yeah. Who'd you think that I'd laid?"

"Well, I just assumed that you and Jeff had."

"I wanted to. Jeff wouldn't."

"Damn. He's absolutely nuts if he turned down a drop-dead beauty like you."

"Do you really think that I'm beautiful Harry?"

"Gwen, there is no 'think' about it. I know that you are very beautiful."

"Better than Amanda?"

"That's not fair, but, since you asked, no, Amanda is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You're not too far behind though."

"Do I look better naked or with clothes on?"

"Well, you dress pretty well, what I'd call elegant sexy. But, I think it's a no-brainer that you look better naked."

"Well, Harry, I've got to tell you, you look a lot better naked. It isn't that you dress badly, but, in your clothes, you look like a lot of other guys who play football and wrestle. With your clothes off, a girl can see the things which your clothes hide, like how your muscles move, and your dick of course."

"You like my dick?"

"Absolutely. It has a great shape. It is thick and it's big without being too big. You have a dick that everyone should see."

Gwen picked up her watch. "Damn, Mom and Dad will b e home soon. Stand up, there's something I want to do before they get home."

I stood up. Gwen stood up facing me only inches away. "Harry, I want a hug and a like you gave Amanda last night. Both hands on my ass."

At that moment, I didn't need to be told twice. I embraced my sister and felt her bare tits on my chest. I put both hands on her ass and pulled her into me. Gwen's tongue probed my lips until I opened and let her in my mouth. My tongue went into her mouth. We stayed that way quite a while.

Finally, Gwen broke the embrace. "You're not a bad brother. But, we can't go too far." Gwen started walking towards the house. My eyes were on her beautiful bare ass until she turned around and said, "at least, not yet."

Our doorbell rang about 8:30 the next morning. I opened it to Amanda in a tee shirt and shorts. I looked for her car. "I just walked over," she said. "The point is to get in shape, right?"

I took Amanda down to the basement. We undressed and then talked about what she already did to get fit. She had a pretty good program. I wanted her to do some weight training, which she had not been doing. I spent the next hour showing her the technique for various exercise and then had her do them while I watched and corrected her form.

When we took a break, Amanda said, "I like the bench press the best."

"That's odd," I said. "A lot of women have trouble with it because their tits are in the way, and you definitely have tits."

"What I like," Amanda said, "is you standing right past my head to spot me. I look up right at the head of your dick."

We went back to it for another 20 minutes. Then I said, "That is enough weights for today. Being new to it, you will likely be sore tomorrow and I don't want you too sore. What do you want to do for an aerobic workout?"

Amanda smiled. "There is that trail that goes through the woods to near my house. It's about two and a half miles. We could run over to my house."

"What trail?" I asked.

"You don't know?" I'm surprised. I don't know who built them, if anyone, but there are some trails in the woods. One is a few yards into the woods past your back yard. It goes over by my house. You just cut across a small corner of the neighbor's property to get to our back yard."

"Cool," I said. "Ok, we can run that." I started to grad a tee shirt and shorts.

"Harry," Amanda said, "let's run it naked."

"Ok," I said.

We both put on our shoes. I grabbed a pair of shorts to carry with me.

"Harry," Amanda said, "leave the shorts here. Don't you think that it will be more fun if we run naked and don't take any clothes with us?"

Among the many things about Amanda that I loved, I loved the way she thought.

I smiled. "Ok."

I followed Amanda's perfect bare ass up the steps. Mom was in the kitchen as we went through to the back patio.

"I said, "Mom, we're going to run through the woods to Amanda's."

Mom looked up, saw that we had no clothes, and smiled. "Enjoy yourselves," she said.

Fortunately, the woods at the back of our lot were trees without weeds we needed to be careful of. We got to the trail. Amanda smacked her ass. "I hope that you like it because you're going to be following it for the next two and a half miles." She took off running. I followed.

I followed Amanda at a moderate pace for four or five hundred yards. Then I sprinted past her, saying, "you need to vary the pace." I faced forward and pushed it as hard as I could for about a thousand yards. That hurt.

I finally slowed down, turned, and jogged very slowly backwards to see where Amanda was. She was charging to catch up to me. Amanda's breasts were proportionate to her body, not huge. They still made an alluring visual as she ran hard to catch up.

When she came even with me, I told her, "Slow down but don't stop." Amanda was sucking wind, but she kept running. I extended my hand and we jogged naked through the woods, holding hands.

I slowly built the pace back up and asked Amanda to tell me when we were about a quarter mile from her place. When she said we'd reached that point, I charged again, trying to go all out for the last quarter. It hurt worse.

After what seemed like a lot more than a quarter mile, I heard Amanda yell "stop." I slowed to a jog and went around in circles cooling off as she charged up. I opened my arms and Amanda ran into my embrace. I kissed her quickly and said "Keep moving to cool down."

We jogged a little ways further on the trail. Then we turned and went back. About where she had told me to stop, Amanda said we needed to leave the woods to get to her back yard. We hadn't seen anyone on the trail.

I let Amanda lead. She stopped as she reached the edge of the woods. "Damn," she said.

Coming up next to her and putting my arm lightly on the small of her back, I asked "what?"

She pointed. "Mrs. Plummer is out sunning." About 150 yards away, I could see what looked like a middle aged lady lying on a lounger. "We have to cross her back yard to get to our property," Amanda explained.

I took Amanda's hand and led her out of the woods. "Let's hope that she isn't looking," I said.

We walked across the back of Mrs. Plummer's yard, maybe 50yards, to a wood fence. Amanda said, "The gate is up towards the house." We started walking forward. We were, maybe, 30 yards to Mrs. Plummer's left, but we were walking closer to her. If she looked up, she would see that we were both naked.

Finally, we got to the gate. Amanda punched a code into a key pad, the gate unlocked, and we were in her back yard. As we walked towards the Turners' pool, I could see that Mrs. Turner was sunbathing.

As we stepped onto the pool deck, Amanda said, "Hi Mom."

Mrs. Turner looked up. "What have you two been doing?"

"We ran the trail that goes over by the Stones' house," Amanda answered.

"Nude?" Mrs. Turner asked.

"Yeah, we left our clothes at Harry's place."

"That's good," Mrs. Turner said. "Just be careful. There are people around here who think that nudity is sinful." Mrs. Turner stood up. "You two are sweating like crazy. Why don't you both go upstairs and get a shower. Take your time; I'll fix a light lunch you can have when you're done."

Amanda was smiling. She led me inside and upstairs to a large bathroom. "The huge shower is over there," she said, pointing to a tiled space that occupied one end of the room. "I'm betting that our parents have showered together in there. But, for just two, there's a smaller more intimate shower."

Amanda led me past a huge vanity and around a corner. Behind a clear glass door was a small shower. She looked at me and smiled. "I think that we'll just fit." Amanda opened the shower door and turned the water on. She closed the door and we took off our shoes. While Amanda fiddled with pulling a towel out of a hamper, I looked at her. I was almost overwhelmed that I was about to shower with a girl this bright, this beautiful, this nice, and this much fun.

Amanda found the towel she wanted and hung it on a peg in the wall. She opened the shower door with one hand and took my hand in the other. "Remember, Mom told us to take our time."

We just fit together in the shower. We got wet. We each took a bar of soap and began washing each other. We started out innocently, washing arms and shoulders. Then I turned Amanda around and began washing her back and legs. The feel of her skin and the muscles underneath it is with me to this day. I saved her ass for last. First, I washed her hips. Then, I began working between her hips. Finally, without soap, I began fingering Amanda's asshole.

After a few seconds, Amanda turned around. She put her hands under my shoulders to tell me to stand up. Once I stood, we were facing. I looked into her eyes and had never seen anything so beautiful. We kissed. Amanda's wet hand began stroking my dick. I put my hand between her legs and began fingering her clit.

We were getting each other pretty worked up with our hands when Amanda leaned to my ear and said "Please." She leaned the short distance back to the shower wall and spread her legs. She put both hands on my dick and guided it into her slit. As I entered her, I felt a momentary slight resistance that immediately gave way. I guess that I was proud to be the first man to enter Amanda.

HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers