New Family Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers

Neither of us were experienced lovers. I figured out the basics and Amanda helped. Everything about the experience felt wonderful. I could feel myself getting ready to come when Amanda shrieked "Oh God!" so loud I'm betting that Mrs. Plummer heard her. Amanda collapsed into my arms just as I came inside her.

I pulled out as soon as I had come. We stood there under the water, holding each other and panting. After what seemed like hours, but was probably only a minute or two, Amanda smiled and kissed me. "Wash me off then dry me, lover," she said. I gladly obliged.

Once I had toweled Amanda off outside the shower and she had returned the pleasure, she said, "Just so you know, I went on contraceptives about a month ago. I was hoping that I'd get the opportunity to do this with you."

Once we were dried, we went downstairs, naked of course. Mrs. Turner had put out bread, a selection of cold meats, and some fruit. Mrs. Turner was naked too. "You can look Harry. I'm not Amanda, but I'm not bad and I enjoy it."

Turning to Amanda, Mrs. Turner asked, "You came?"

Smiling, Amanda said "Of course!"

"How was it dear?"

"Great!" Amanda replied.

Mrs. Turner smiled. "That was what I thought about the first time I got laid too. Like you, I did it with someone I cared a lot about." Turning to me, Mrs. Turner asked "How was it for you Harry?"

"Great, special, exquisite, I don't have the right superlative," I replied.

"I'm glad that you both enjoyed it," Mrs. Turner said. "You two have, at least, this summer and your whole senior year to make love to each other. My advice is just stay true to each other and be honest and open with each other. Don't start playing around with someone else behind the other's back."

"There's no risk of that," I said. "I'm already with the greatest girl alive."

Amanda looked at me for a long moment. Then she said, "I love you Harry."

After we ate a light lunch, Amanda said, "Let's go back upstairs and get a short nap. We've got another workout session this afternoon."

Amanda led me to her bedroom, pulled back the sheet on her bed, and said, "Get in." I did. Amanda got in after me. I rolled onto my side. Amanda lay on her side and sort of backed into me, with her butt against my dick. I had my arms around her, one under her and one on top.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Gwen told me about your mutual masturbation session yesterday."

I must have tensed because Amanda went on, "It's cool. Gwen is my best friend and she is sexy. Just, from now on, you tell me about stuff like that. Ok? And, please don't do anything with anyone besides Gwen and me."

I said, very sincerely, "I will not only tell you everything, I won't do anything with anyone but you."

Amanda giggled. "Let's not go too far. You and Gwen and me might be fun. Remember I said that there are some kinks that look like fun?"

HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers