New Family Rules Ch. 03

Story Info
The Stones and Turners go to a nude resort.
11.8k words
4.69
122.4k
91

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

This story is the third in a series. I strongly recommend reading the prior stories in order because this story is a continuation of those. Any similarities to any real person are entirely coincidental. The e-mail address that appears near the end is, I hope, not real.

*****

Being Amanda's personal trainer was a dream come true. Of course, I got to spend a lot of time with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and we were both naked most of that time. But, even fully clothed, Amanda was, and still is, a great person to be around. She was, and is, intelligent, kind, funny, and always interesting. For reasons I still don't get, she also seemed to enjoy being around me.

We frequently included nude running on the trail through the woods in our workouts. We never took any clothing with us so we would not have been able to cover up if we met someone. However, for the first couple of weeks, we never met anyone on the trail.

Amanda and I were on the trail late one morning, nude except for our shoes of course. We had just finished a sprint session of about 300 yards. We were both breathing hard as we jogged up a small slope. I really wasn't looking much beyond the ground right in front of me until I heard Amanda say "Oh shit!" Looking up I saw a woman jogging towards us about 50 yards away.

Amanda then said, "Double shit! That's Coach Hill!" Jan Hill was Amanda's tennis coach at school. "There's no place to hide and she's probably already seen us," Amanda gasped. "What do we do?"

"Act natural, I suppose," I replied profoundly. "Let's just keep jogging."

My intent was to just jog past Coach Hill as if nothing was at all unusual. That didn't work.

As we closed on the Coach, she said "Amanda? Harry Stone? What are you doing?"

Amanda and I stopped. Coach Hill had stopped too and was facing us. Coach Hill was a reasonably pretty woman and, although I did not realize it at the time, probably not too many years older than we were. Our school was her first coaching job out of college.

Amanda answered the Coach's question. "Running," she said. We stood there in front of Coach Hill while she gave each of us a very long look.

Finally, Coach Hill said, "I can see that you've been running. Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

"It feels better to run naked," Amanda answered.

"Aren't you worried about people seeing you?" Coach Hill asked.

"Not really," Amanda replied. "We've been running naked on this trail for most of two weeks and you're the first person who has seen us."

"You both seem pretty casual about it. Does it bother either of you that I'm seeing you naked?" Coach asked.

"Not at all," Amanda replied and looked at me.

I just said, "no."

Coach Hill gave a slight smile. "Ok. I'll let you get back to your run. Just be careful." With that, Coach Hill started jogging away from us.

We stood there watching until we thought that Coach Hill couldn't hear us. Then Amanda giggled. "That was fun," she said. "Coach gave you a long look. How'd that feel Harry?"

I thought about that for a second. The truth was that I had enjoyed an attractive woman looking at my naked body. "It was fun," I said.

Amanda put her arms around me and kissed me. Keeping her arms around me, Amanda broke the kiss and said, "That's for my exhibitionist boyfriend."

I kissed Amanda again. "That's for my exhibitionist girlfriend," I said.

Amanda laughed. "We're perfect for each other."

We started jogging again. When we got close to Amanda's house, we cut through Mrs. Plummer's yard, waving to Mrs. Plummer who was outside sunning, and went up to the Turner house. As we walked in the back door, we met Amanda's mother. Amanda told her that we had met Coach Hill on the trail.

"What did your Coach say?" Mrs. Turner asked.

"She wanted to know why we were naked. I told her that it felt better to run naked," Amanda said.

Mrs. Turner smiled. "I really don't think that Jan Hill will have any problem with the two of you going nude."

I wondered whether Mrs. Turner knew something about Coach Hill that I didn't.

"Oh," Mrs. Turner said, "Bill and I talked with Ryan and Linda. Since we're all going nude together now, we thought that we ought to take you to a resort before Gwen goes off the college and you two get busy with school and sports. We made a reservation for the weekend after next at a pretty nice place in Florida. We're all flying out to Tampa a week from Thursday. We'll be back that Sunday."

It was just like my parents, and Amanda's, to book something like that without asking us first. Still, I couldn't be too frustrated. I didn't have anything scheduled for that weekend and it would be great to go on a trip with my new girlfriend. Better still, we'd both be naked for much of the trip.

We flew out Thursday morning of the following week. Amanda and I sat together on the plane, holding hands most of the time. I still couldn't get over how, even in a tee shirt and jeans, Amanda was so incredibly beautiful.

We had a kind of a long drive after we reached the airport. I was starting to get bored when we turned onto a two lane road. We drove a short distance to an almost full parking lot outside of a solid fence. Beyond the fence, I could see the upper parts of several buildings that looked like a condo development. Sort of built into the fence, but accessible from the parking lot was a single story building with a sign over the door that said "Office."

As we crawled out of the rental car, my mother said, "Everyone get your bags." We had each checked a single bag containing a few clothes, toiletries, and tons of sunscreen. Amanda, Gwen, and I followed our parents into the office. I knew that we were at the nudist resort and I was a little surprised to see the pleasant-looking woman behind the counter wearing clothes. Once Mr. Turner and Dad made the arrangements, they led us to a door on the opposite side of the office from where we had entered.

Pushing open the door, Mr. Turner said "our rooms are on the other side of the pool."

I stepped aside to let Gwen, Amanda, Mom, and Mrs. Turner go out before me. As I stepped out of the office, the first thing I noticed was that the sun was very bright and it was hot. We were on a very large concrete patio. In front and to our right was a very large pool. To the left was an open-air bar under a thatched roof. Almost everywhere else on the patio were lounge chairs. Most of them had people in them. More people were on floats in the pool. None of the people had any clothes on.

Amanda took my hand as we followed our parents among the lounge chairs. I suppose that we were gawking, but I couldn't help it. I'd never seen this many naked people anywhere before, even in pictures. As we kept walking, Amanda softly said "wow!"

As we neared a building and came under the shade of some palm trees, Gwen said to Amanda and me, "This looks pretty cool."

We followed our parents to one of the buildings bordering the pool patio and up a flight of stairs. After going a short ways along a walkway looking down on the pool, we stopped.

Amanda and I were still looking at all the naked people around the pool when Dad said, "All we could get were two rooms. The adults are taking one and you three kids (I didn't appreciate that) will be in there other. Here." Dad handed me a keycard.

As Mr. Turner opened the door to one of the rooms, Mrs. Turner said, "If we hurry up and get our clothes off, we might still be able to get enough chairs."

As our parents walked into the other room, my Mother said, "Please don't forget to use your sunscreen."

I unlocked the door of the room next to our parents and held it open for Amanda and Gwen. I followed the girls in. Immediately inside was a living room with a sofa, coffee table, and a big TV on the wall. Behind that I could see a small table and four chairs and a kitchenette. To our left was a door that opened into a bedroom with one large bed. Several beach towels were nicely folded and stacked on the bed.

Gwen quipped, "I guess we're sleeping together."

Ever the gentleman, I said, "I'll take the sofa."

"No. You will not," Amanda responded. "Let's get our clothes off and get outside."

We were used to being naked together and stripped down without hesitation. We slathered sunscreen on ourselves. Amanda handed me her bottle and said, "Harry, will you get my back and butt?"

I worked sunscreen into Amanda's muscular back and onto her ass cheeks. I ran my fingers up her ass crack. I was already enjoying the trip. Finished, I turned around to let Amanda get my back. As always, her hands felt wonderful rubbing the sunscreen on my back and butt.

When I thought she was finished, Amanda said, "Get your legs apart."

I spread my legs a bit and felt Amanda reach between them. She was rubbing sunscreen on the back side of my balls.

Finished, Amanda stood, walked in front of me, and said, "I don't want anything I'm going to play with this weekend to get burned."

Amanda and I started to grab beach towels but Gwen said, in a peeved tone, "What about my back?"

Amanda just extended an arm, gesturing for me to put sunscreen on my sister. Gwen had really nice skin, so I didn't mind rubbing the sunscreen over her back. I stopped at the top of Gwen's hips.

"Do my ass too Harry," Gwen instructed. So, I did. Even if she was my sister, Gwen still had a nice ass. I didn't mind playing with it a little bit.

Finished, all three of us grabbed beach towels. I grabbed the keycard and Amanda grabbed a small beach bag she had brought. Stepping outside, Gwen pointed to the far side of the pool. "There's a group of empty chairs over there."

We walked down the steps and across the pool patio. All three of us were looking at all of the naked people. The people were mostly couples and mostly middle-aged or older. While there were a few fat people, the crowd as a whole looked fitter than I'd have expected. While we were looking, a lot of people were looking at Amanda and Gwen. They both looked very beautiful naked and were, without question, far and away the most beautiful women at the pool.

We ended up walking around about two-thirds of the pool. In part, I think that was because Amanda and Gwen were enjoying having people look at their naked bodies. We found a group of four empty chairs and dropped our towels on them. After scouting around a bit, we found three more empty chairs and brought them over for our parents.

Amanda pulled two lounge chairs together so that they were touching and she and I sat down in them. "This will be interesting people-watching," Amanda said.

A few minutes later, we saw our parents coming out of there room. Gwen waived her arm and got an acknowledging nod from Dad. All four of our parents were smiling and laughing as they walked naked across the pool patio. Amanda, Gwen, and I had been working on our tans, but none of us had the deep, even all-over tans of Mom, Dad, and the Turners.

As our parents walked towards us, Amanda said softly, "Our parents all look pretty good naked, don't they?"

I nodded and quickly added, "But nowhere near as beautiful as you."

Amanda smiled. "Smart man," she said.

We people watched for a while. It wasn't hard because there were always people walking to or from the poolside bar. I could see that the woman working behind the bar was topless. I couldn't tell whether she had bottoms on. What I had not seen were any people our age.

After she got tired of watching naked people, Amanda pulled a book out of her bag. It was a biography that she had told me about. She began to read part of it to me softly. I really didn't care that much about the biography, but I loved listening to Amanda's voice.

I hadn't noticed anyone walk up until I heard a voice politely say, "Excuse us." Amanda and I looked up. Standing in front of us were a boy and a girl about our age.

"Hi," the girl said. "I'm Melissa, this is Seth. You guys are new here, right?"

"Yes," I replied. "We came down with our parents," I added, gesturing towards Mom, Dad, and the Turners.

Melissa gestured towards Gwen, who was dozing. "She's your sister, right?" I nodded. "It's pretty clear that you two are an item," Melissa added.

Seth spoke for the first time. "The reason we came over is that a few of our friends want to play water volleyball. We need three more players. Will you?"

I looked at Amanda who nodded her head affirmatively. I reached over and tapped Gwen's arm.

"What?" Gwen said groggily.

"We've been asked to play water volleyball. They need one more. Are you in?"

Gwen looked up at Melissa and Seth. "Sure," she said. I'm sure that the fact that Seth looked very fit had no influence on Gwen's decision.

We followed Melissa and Seth to another arm of the pool. This part of the pool was narrower and a net was already set up across it. On one side of the net, I could see six people who looked to be about our age. One guy was in the water on the other side.

Melissa pointed at the lone guy in the water. "That's my brother Stuart. You'll be on our team." We all got into the water with Stuart.

The game was actually pretty much fun. Of course, Amanda and I "accidently" bumped into each other a number of times going for the ball. Once, I was about to return an attempted spike when Melissa jumped in front of me to hit the ball. She lost her balance coming down and fell into me. We both went under water as I sort of naturally put my arms out to catch her. Melissa fell with her butt squarely on my dick. As I tried to steady her, I got two handfuls of her tits. We stayed in that position under water for a moment before we both surfaced. Melissa turned to me; her face framed by her wet brown hair, smiled, and said, "Thank you Harry." I looked over at Amanda who was grinning.

Finally, everyone tired of the game. We got out of the pool with Melissa, Seth, and Stuart. The three boys and three girls from the other side of the net joined us. "Come on," some said, "let's get some Cokes."

We walked towards the bar. Melissa explained, "We can get soft drinks at the bar. They won't sell you booze unless you're 21, but they're not uptight if your parents buy a drink and you 'happen' to drink it."

The twelve of us stood around one end of the bar, drinking our soft drinks and talking. Melissa and one of the other girls were attractive, but not in the same league with Amanda or Gwen.

As we stood there, Melissa told Amanda, Gwen and me that, "this group is the only people in their late teens here right now, so we tend to hang out together. Of course, anyone is always free to do his or her own thing. No offense taken. Tomorrow is Friday. There's a pretty good barbeque place that's not very expensive about a mile from here. You have to get dressed, but we all sort of compete to see how little we can get away with wearing. The people who run the place don't mind and they don't card as long as you only order beer. You're welcome to come with us. Oh, Saturday night, the resort brings in a band and turns the indoor bar into a night club, complete with the mirrored ball. Pretty much everyone goes. We all have to wear wristbands showing that we're not 21. It is a show worth seeing."

Amanda said, "Well, Harry and I have to work out in the morning. We heard this place has a small gym, so we'll probably spend a couple of hours there."

Melissa smiled. "Yes, there is a gym here, but you might have to get creative to get a good workout in it. That's no problem though. I think that Seth and I are going to take a long walk tomorrow morning. There are some really private walking paths on the grounds." Melissa winked as she said that.

Gwen interrupted, "we probably ought to check on our parents. Can't leave them unattended too long you know." The three of us left the bar and went back to the lounge chairs where our parents were sitting. All four of them had been drinking a bit, but so had most everyone else around the pool. Amanda told our parents about our conversation with Melissa.

Mrs. Turner said, "That's fine with me I you want to have dinner with them tomorrow night. Just stay out of trouble." Mom nodded.

Mr. Turner said, "Yes, the night club can be quite a show. We'll take you. Hell, I'll even buy you a drink or two. Speaking of which, what are you drinking? I'll go get them for you."

Gwen and I looked at our parents who nodded slightly. Before either of us could say anything, Amanda interjected, "We'll have three pina colada. Thanks Dad."

Mr. Turner brought us our drinks. Amanda, Gwen, and I lay in our lounge chairs sipping the drinks. It was becoming late afternoon. Finally, Amanda stood up and told me, "Move over." I made some room and she lay down in the lounge chair with me. With the booze, the perfect weather, and Amanda's naked body lying alongside mine, I thought life could not get any better.

The sun was much lower in the sky, and our drinks were long gone, when Mom stood up and said, "We'd probably better get ready for dinner. The restaurant here is just ok, but we can go to dinner naked." We did. It was a new and different experience to have dinner in a restaurant nude, especially since the waitress was fully clothed.

After dinner, Mom, Dad, and the Turners went to the main bar next to the restaurant. It was now dark, but the pool was lit and there were still a few people using it. We pulled some lounge very close together and lay back, enjoying the evening. Finally, Gwen suggested that we try the hot tub, which was on but had no one in it.

We had only been in the tub a short time when a couple who looked like they were in their early 40s got in with us. They introduced themselves as Chris and Monica and sat down on the opposite side of the tub. We talked with Chris and Monica for a while, but it became more and more apparent that their attention was focused on whatever their hands were doing under the water.

Chris's arm was moving more energetically as Monica closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Finally, Monica let out a low moan. The she took a few deep breathes. She straightened her head, looked at us, and smiled. "I love to have Chris get me off when there are strangers nearby," she said. Chris and Monica left the tub, walking with their arms around each other, soon after.

Gwen said, "Shit. I didn't need that. Now I'm horny. You two have each other, but I'm here by myself."

Amanda looked into my eyes for a moment or two. Then she said, "Let's shower off and go back to the room." We got out of the tub and used the outdoor shower that was on the pool deck.

When we were inside our room, Amanda said, "Gwen has a problem. We need to fix that."

"What?" Gwen exclaimed.

Amanda said, "Just relax and go with the flow." She walked over to her bag and pulled out a bottle of wine which she opened. She went to the kitchenette and took three glasses out of a cabinet. She poured the wine into three full glasses and handed one to Gwen and one to me. "Drink," Amanda said. We drank.

Amanda led Gwen into the bedroom. Curious, I followed. Amanda and Gwen were standing, facing each other. Suddenly, Amanda hugged Gwen and began to kiss her on the lips. I could see Amanda's right hand between Gwen's legs. Gwen was responding and put her arms around Amanda's bare body. I was getting hard watching my sister and my girlfriend naked and making out.

After a few minutes, Amanda turned her face towards me and winked. "Gwen, lie down on the bed, on your back, please spread your legs." Gwen did as she was told. Her pussy was on full display and, frankly, it looked pretty nice.

Amanda looked at me, stuck her tongue out and wiggled it a few times. Then she said, "Harry, get to work."

Gwen shrieked "what?!" and started to rise up.

Amanda gently pushed her back down. "Don't worry," Amanda said, "It's not incest unless there's penetration. Harry's just going to eat you."

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers