New Family Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

I'm not sure why I went along with it, but I climbed on the bed between Gwen's legs. I looked into her face for a long minute. I saw some fear but also a lot of desire. Finally, Gwen nodded her head once.

I bent down to my sister's pussy. First, I blew a soft stream of breath on her clit. Then, I began to lick her clit. Gwen actually tasted pretty good. I put my mouth around her clit and began sucking on it. I worked my tongue deeper into her and pushed it as hard as I could up against her pelvic bone. Then, I went back to licking and sucking Gwen's clit.

Gwen started breathing harder. After a bit, I felt her hips bucking just a little. Finally, Gwen gave a loud scream and clamped her legs together. Gwen had strong legs and my head was between them. I rather like having my head between the legs of a beautiful woman, but the thought crossed my mind that it would be tough to explain if I suffocated while eating out my own sister.

After what seemed like a long time, Gwen relaxed. I sat up on my knees on the bed. Gwen rose up into a sitting position. We looked into each other's eyes for quite a while. Then, Gwen leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Leaning back, she said "You're a hell of a brother, Harry."

Amanda said, "Ok. Now we do something for Harry. This gets a bit messy, but it is powerful on him and fun to see. Harry, get up and lean on the bed."

I got off of the bed, stood beside it, and leaned forward with my hands on the bed. I could feel Amanda spreading my ass cheeks. Soon, I felt her finger working its way into my asshole.

"What are you doing?" Gwen asked Amanda.

"I'm going to massage his prostate with my finger. It gets him really hard. Mom says that almost every guy likes it. Hey, get me some tissues."

I could feel Amanda's finger rubbing my prostate. It felt great. I heard Gwen walk back into the room and say "here" to Amanda.

Next, I felt Amanda's finger pull out of my ass. I heard Amanda tell Gwen, "You try it." Soon, I felt another finger penetrate my sphincter. I tried to relax as much as I could while my sister felt for my prostate. Gwen found it and began rubbing energetically. She was rubbing hard enough that it hurt, but I was also getting extremely hard.

Amanda said, "Don't come lover." I felt Gwen pull her finger out. Amanda spun me around and pushed me on my back on the bed. She hopped on top of me, straddled me, and guided my painfully hard dick into her.

Amanda was riding me hard because she knew that I was going to come soon. I was trying to hold back because I wanted her to come when I did. I missed that goal. Instead, I quickly shot the most forceful load I had ever into Amanda.

"No worry," Amanda panted, "just stay there." Despite coming, I was still hard and she continued to ride me. Finally, I heard the heavy breathing and short yip sounds that I knew immediately preceded an Amanda Turner orgasm. Amanda let out her orgasm moan and fell on top of me. I put my arms around her and we kissed. For a long time.

When Amanda finally rolled off of me, I looked up at Gwen. "That was great," Gwen said.

Amanda bounced off of the bed. "I think that we all need a shower."

The shower in the room wasn't huge for one person, but all three of us squeezed in. As much as I could, I washed Amanda and Gwen, all over. They washed me. Amanda washed my dick. Gwen washed my balls. Finally, all three of us just hugged.

The bedroom and bath must have been the parts of the room that shared a wall with our parents' room. As we got out of the shower we heard voices through the wall. I could recognize them as my mother and Amanda's mother. It sounded like both women were very stimulated.

"I wonder who's fucking who," Gwen said.

"Does it matter?" Amanda asked.

It wasn't really that late, but it had been a long day. We were all three genuinely tired. Amanda pulled the bedcovers down, looked at me, and said, "you first."

I got into bed and moved to the middle. Amanda got into bed on my right and Gwen got in on my left. I slept well that night between the two greatest women I knew.

As was her habit, Amanda woke disappointingly early the next morning. She roused me, saying "come on. We need to work out." We each ate an energy bar, put on flips, and left the room to find the resort gym.

After a bit of hunting, we found that gym in a small free-standing building which I thought might once have been a shed to store mowers and the like. No windows and no fan. Near one wall there was a Smith machine but all I could find were four rusting 25 lbs plates. There was a treadmill that had seen better days. In the center of the small room was something that I had only seen a couple of times before: a universal gym. A quick look at the weight stacks told me that Amanda was going to get more befit out of this workout than I was. Still, it was better than doing nothing.

With some creativity, we managed a 90 minute workout. It was just hot in the airless room by the time we finished. We were both sweaty (not a bad thing in Amanda's case). Stepping outside from the workout room felt like walking into cold storage, although I'm guessing that it was already well over 80 degrees outside.

As Amanda and I walked back towards the pool area and our room, we ran into Melissa and Seth. "You guys did work out this morning. Good job!" Seth said. "Hey, do you want to come back to my unit. We have a really nice shower which you can use."

Seth's suggestion made some sense, so Amanda and I joined Melissa and Seth walking towards a part of the resort we had not seen before. Seth stopped at a newer-looking two-storey building. I noticed that there was no walkway or doors visible on the second floor and guessed that these units had two floors. Seth opened the door to a unit and let us into a room that was much larger and nicer than ours.

Amanda quipped, "Who do you know to get the good rooms?"

Melissa answered, "This is a condo unit. Seth's parents own it. They let us use it anytime they are not here."

Seth said, "The master bath with the shower is upstairs. Come on."

We followed Seth through a very nice living room. Where the room transitioned to a dining room, there was a set of stairs. We followed Seth up the stairs and down a hallway. The master bath was huge. Against the far wall, through a clear partition, we could see an enormous shower. "Help yourselves," Seth said.

Amanda and I walked into the shower and turned on the water. It was immediately warm. We began washing each other. I noticed that Melissa and Seth were still standing in the bathroom watching us. After a few minutes, Melissa shouted, "Amanda, try the hand-held on your clit."

In a holder on the wall was a hand-held shower-head on a metallic hose. Around the shower-head was a ring that allowed you to adjust it to produce different kinds on streams. I looked at Amanda and shrugged. She took the hand-held out of its rack, pointed it at the floor, and turned the knob next to it. A powerful stream of water shot out. Amanda adjusted the ring to produce a pulsating stream of water. Then she spread her legs and aimed the shower-head at her clit.

It took a few seconds before Amanda giggled "that's pretty nice." However, she turned the water off and put the hand-held back in its rack. "I don't want to come right now, especially since there's nothing to get you off."

"As we stepped out of the shower and started to dry each other, Amanda said to Melissa and Seth, "That shower-head is nice. In fact, the whole place seems pretty nice."

Seth said, "Thank you."

"I was impressed the first time I was here too," Melissa said. "Seth and I met freshman year at U_F. We dated for several months before he confessed to me that he was a nudist. I'd never really thought about nudism. I knew that people did it, but I figured they were just flakes. Seth invited me to come here. I was a little hesitant but I agreed because, well, I really like Seth and he told me that I could leave my clothes on if I wanted to."

Seth interjected, "Come on down to the kitchen. We've got juice, or something stronger if you want that." We followed Seth back downstairs to the kitchen. It was still early enough that everyone stuck with juice.

As we sat down on barstool chairs in the kitchen, Amanda asked Melissa, "So, did you keep your clothes on the first time you came here?"

Melissa chuckled. "We got here kinda late so no one was out around the pool, and we came straight to the unit. We ate, fucked, and went to sleep. We slept kinda late the next morning. When we got up, Seth took a quick shower and pulled on some flip-flops. Stand there completely naked, he said to me that it was time to go to the pool and that people should be out by then. I quickly pulled on this one-piece I'd brought and followed Seth's bare ass to the pool."

Melissa took a sip a juice then continued her story. "Of course, when we got to the pool there were a ton of people already out. Every single one of them was naked. I was the only person covered up. My first reaction was a bit of shock, but, as I looked around, it started to look kinda nice. Anyway, I followed Seth over to a couple of empty lounge chairs. A few people said hi to Seth. I knew that he came here, but was still surprised to realize that there were people here who knew him. I also noticed that people were looking at me and it dawned on me that I stood out because I was clothed."

"She stood out because she's so damn beautiful," Seth interjected.

Melissa smiled. "I sat down in the lounge chair and kept my suit on. I was watching all these naked people walking around, talking, swimming or playing in the pool just like folks do around a pool anywhere. Finally, I decided that I had to try it. I stood up and started taking my suit off. As I uncovered my tits, I noticed that everyone seemed to be looking at me."

"Everyone comes to the pool naked so someone stripping down by the pool is unusual and draws attention," Seth added.

"Anyway," Melissa continued, "I was surprised at myself to realize that I was enjoying people looking at my bare tits. I quickly pushed my suit the rest of the way down to my feet and then bent over to pick it up. When I stood back up, I looked around and saw that people were still looking at me and I realized that I'd just flashed my bare ass and bare cunt. That made me feel really good for some reason and I've gone from there."

"So you enjoy people seeing you naked?" Amanda asked.

"Hell yeah," Melissa responded. "Don't get me wrong. There are a lot of reasons to enjoy going nude, but I do really enjoy people seeing me in the nude."

"Good," Amanda responded, "I thought that I was the only one."

"I think that a lot more people than admit it get a kick out of being seen naked," Melissa said.

Seth said, "There are nudists and there are exhibitionists and there are people like us who are both. I'd say that the majority of people at this resort are nudists. They just feel more comfortable not wearing clothes. But, there is a substantial minority who are also exhibitionists. No one really seems to mind."

"Another thing I learned quickly," Melissa said, "is that almost everyone is a nicer person when they are naked. I much prefer being with a group of naked people than clothed people."

Seth smiled. "Yes, but you enjoy being nude around clothed people too."

I must have had a quizzical look on my face because Melissa looked at me and giggled. "That's true. U_F is so big that there are people there into everything imaginable. Once I had committed to loving being nude, Seth and I quickly found some other couples at school who shared our interest. Early last year, sophomore year, we and two other couples started having a dinner once a month. One couple would be nude the whole time while the other two couples stayed clothed. We all took turns being the nude couple. It was fun being nude with clothed people, but we'd all seen each other nude so much that it wasn't really that daring."

Seth picked up the story. "At our dinner last December, everyone agreed that we had to spice things up a little. So we decided that one couple each month had to bring a new couple to the dinner. Someone that you thought wouldn't freak out because two people at the dinner were naked. It's worked pretty well. We had dinners January through May, when school let out, and March was the only one when we didn't have a new couple. Two of the couples have kept coming back."

Melissa laughed. "We tell them at the end of their first dinner that they are welcome to come back to the dinners but if they do come back they are agreeing to be the nude couple at a future dinner. The nude couple in May was the couple that came for the first time in January. I think that they enjoyed themselves."

Amanda looked at a clock and said, "Hey, thanks a lot for the shower and the juice, but we really ought to get back to our families."

As we stood, Seth said, "That's cool."

Melissa asked, "You still up for barbeque at Tony's tonight?" Amanda and I nodded affirmatively. "Great," Melissa said, "we'll have to go early before they get busy; say just after 5:00? I think two others are going with us."

As we walked back by the pool, we saw the Turners, Mom, Dad, and Gwen in lounge chairs. Mrs. Turner said, "We were beginning to wonder about you two."

"We ran into Seth and Melissa," Amanda said. "Seth's parents own a condo unit in another part of the resort. He showed it to us. It's really nice."

Mr. Turner said, "We thought about buying here, but this place is a bit too vanilla and I didn't want to be tied to just one place."

Gwen interjected, "I brought down your towels, sunscreen, and books. Sit down and relax."

Amanda and I sat by the pool with our families until about 3:00 p.m. Melissa walked up then with another girl. "Hi. I'm pretty sure that you didn't bring anything appropriate for Tony's so we need to take you shopping. This is Barb. She and her resort boyfriend Michael are coming with us tonight."

Barb was a larger girl than Melissa. Not fat, just broader shoulders and hips and much bigger breasts. Beneath her copper-colored hair, her face was freckled. Her red bush confirmed that she was a natural redhead. Barb was also attractive (almost any woman is when she's naked), but she wasn't an Amanda or Gwen either.

Amanda, Gwen, and I followed Melissa and Barb to the resort's boutique near the pool. As we walked up, Barb explained to us, "What you want for Tony's is something that won't get you busted on the street, at least not right away, but that still lets you show off."

Melissa and Barb quickly agreed that pareos were the right thing for Amanda and Gwen. I learned that a pareo is a single large piece of fairly sheer cloth, usually dyed with some sort of print pattern. Depending upon how you tie it around your body, you can achieve a variety of looks. I got the fashion short straw. What was picked out for me was a pair of nylon running shorts, a size or so too small so that my dick poked out the leg opening, and a mesh muscle shirt.

We met at Seth's condo about 4:00 p.m. to get ready for dinner. Of course, all I had to do was pull on the shorts, shirt, and shoes. Seth wore a tee shirt and a sarong around his waist. Barb's "resort boyfriend" Michael wore a long, flowing robe that looked like something out of "Lawrence of Arabia." Melissa and Barb both wore short sundresses with buttons up the front. Even without the demonstrating, it was obvious that they wore nothing underneath.

Melissa and Barb spent considerable time on tying the pareos on Amanda and Gwen. After several false starts, they came up with a similar arrangement for each girl that barely covered her tits and had a split in the front such that a long stride would expose their pussies. After her pareo was tied on, Gwen stood by the French doors leading to Seth's balcony. With the sun behind her, Gwen's body was clearly outlined under her pareo.

Seth led us out through a locked gate in the fence to a parking lot that I hadn't known existed. Tony's was a short drive up the busy US highway that the resort was located off of. The restaurant was a free-standing building with its own sand and gravel parking lot. No other cars were in the lot. As they got out of Seth's car, I noticed that both Melissa and Barn undid buttons at the top and bottom of their dresses.

As we walked into the restaurant, a voice boomed through the window into the kitchen. "Melissa, Seth, so good to see you again. But, Melissa, why am I seeing so little of you?"

Melissa turned to face the opening into the kitchen. A huge, swarthy man was looking out, smiling. Melissa took the hem of her dress in her hands and lifted it up and away so that it separated where she had unbuttoned it. Melissa was, of course, bare underneath.

The big man in the kitchen smiled broadly. "You look 21, "he boomed. "What about your friends?"

Amanda, Gwen, and Barb got the idea and flashed the man in the kitchen. Melissa explained, "That's Tony, the owner and chief cook."

We walked over to a booth against the wall and sat. An older lady soon came over with two pitchers of beer. She said, "Tony has vouched for you girls, but I need to check ID on the boys."

Melissa reached over and pulled up Seth's sarong so that he was exposed to the waitress. Michael opened his robe exposing himself. Amanda reached in and pulled my dick and balls fully out of my running shorts. The waitress gave each of our dicks a long look before saying, "You're good" and walking away.

Melissa explained, "That's Marge. I think that she's Tony's wife but I don't know for sure. They're both pervs but, what the hell, it's fun. Seth and I come here every time we come to the resort. It's always the same. I show Tony my pussy and Seth shows Marge his dick and, voila! We have beer."

Michael quipped, "You know, it feels good out. I think I'll leave it out." We all did.

My ribs with sides a hush puppies and cucumber salad were delicious. So was the bite I got of Amanda's catfish. We sat and talked a long time. Marge brought two more pitchers of beer.

While we were eating and talking, two couples and a group of three guys came in. Melissa said, "It is going to start to get busy. We ought to leave soon."

Naturally, the beer meant that I needed to piss. I pushed my dick and balls back into my shorts and got out of the booth. While I wasn't "exposed," the shorts were tight enough that the outline of my dick and balls were very noticeable. One of the couples gave me a strange look as I walked back to the booth, but no one said anything.

We paid Marge (I was surprised at how inexpensive the meal and beer were). Then Melissa said, "There's one more ritual at Tony's." She undid the remaining buttons on her sundress and wriggled out of it. Following her lead, Barb took off her dress and Gwen and Amanda untied their pareos. After a pause, Melissa instructed "Guys too." Seth and I pulled off our tops. Michael just slid out of his robe, but I had to struggle a bit getting the shorts off under the table.

When everyone was ready, all seven of us climbed out of the booth, holding our clothes in our hands. Melissa stopped in front of the counter with the cash register where Marge was standing. Marge looked us all up and down. Behind her, Tony was looking out of the kitchen, although I'm betting that he was just looking at the girls. I glanced around and saw that everyone else in the restaurant was looking too.

We rode naked in Seth's car back to the resort. We followed Melissa and Seth to Seth's condo where we had more drinks and talked some more. Around 10:00 p.m., Barb loudly said, "I think it is time for the hot tub." Naked, we trooped out of the condo and towards the pool area.

Although it was dark, there were a few people around the pool and, it looked like, three couples in the hot tub. Melissa quickly said, "Over here" and led us to a second, smaller tub built into the pool patio. I hadn't noticed it before. It would be a tight fit, but we were all friends.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers