New Family Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,407 Followers

We climbed into the tub while Melissa hit the switch that turned it on. Once Melissa got in, I was squeezed pretty tightly between Amanda and Barb. We were talking and laughing when I felt a hand grab my dick. The hand did not seem to come from the side Amanda was on. I turned to look at Barb.

Barb smiled at me. "Sorry. Brainfart. I was trying to grab Michael's dick. Yours did feel pretty nice though."

I smiled back. "No problem," I said. That was true. I usually don't have a problem if a reasonably attractive woman wants to handle my dick.

"This is too cramped," Barb announced. She climbed into Michael's lap. Melissa did the same with Seth. Soon, those two couples were kissing and playing with each other. I felt another hand on my dick that I was sure was Amanda's. About that same time, I heard Gwen softly say "shit."

Amanda took her hand off of my dick and stood up. "It was a great time. Thanks." She said to Melissa and Seth and Barn and Michael. "We need to go. See you guys tomorrow."

I followed Amanda out of the tub and Gwen followed me. We toweled off. The girls had left their pareos in Seth's condo, but Amanda had brought he small purse so we had our room key.

When we got into our room, Amanda looked at Gwen. "You're horny and lonely again, right?" Gwen nodded. Amanda stepped over and kissed my sister on her lips. Amanda softly said, "We'll fix that, at least a little. Sit down on the bed. Spread your legs."

Gwen did as she was told. Amanda looked at me. "Harry, I need you to finger fuck your sister." Gwen started to protest. Amanda cut her off. "You know as well as I do that the taboo against incest is intended to protect the gene pool. As long as he doesn't come inside of you, there is no real incest concern here."

Gwen responded, "By that reasoning, it'd be ok if Harry fucks me if he's wearing a rubber."

Amanda responded, "Gwen, you've got two choices. Either Harry fingers you or you get yourself off while we watch. Which one sounds like more fun to you?"

Gwen paused. She took a deep breath. "Harry sounds more fun."

I sat down on the bed in front of Gwen. I looked in her eyes as I began fingering her clit. I thought I saw a whole mix of emotions. For my part, I was trying to think of Gwen as a really beautiful woman instead of thinking of her as my sister. That only worked in part. Amanda's force of personality had gotten us to do something that I had thought about for a long time. I suspect that Gwen had too. But, we'd never have done this on our own.

Gwen's expression turned more blissful, and she closed her eyes, as I slid first one and then two fingers inside of her. I worked my fingers around Gwen's pussy until I found a place where she seemed to react most strongly. I started working that spot hard with both fingers.

Obviously, I had never actually seen my sister orgasm before. The look on her face the instant before she started coming was extraordinarily beautiful. I kept working as she came until Gwen finally screamed "ENOUGH!"

Gwen had fallen back on the bed. She lay there panting. Amanda came up to me. She kissed me very tenderly. "Good job Harry. Now it's my turn." Amanda gently pushed on my chest and I lay back on the bed at Gwen's feet. I had gotten a huge hard-on fingering my sister. Amanda climbed onto the bed, straddled me, and sank down as my dick slid into her cunt. Being inside of Amanda is almost the greatest feeling in the world, second only to coming inside of her. Amanda rode me energetically so the world's greatest feeling didn't take long. I was glad that Amanda came too. I knew her well enough that I could tell a real O from when she was trying to protect my ego.

Amanda collapsed onto me. Gwen had sat up to watch at some point while Amanda was riding me. I heard Gwen say, "This sounds terribly perverted, but I really enjoy watching you two fuck."

As we had the night before, we showered together. Then I went to sleep, nude and sandwiched between my nude girlfriend and my nude sister.

Saturday was our last day at the resort. Amanda was up early as always. We had seen a few people jogging the trail around the resort and Amanda wanted to try that. We left Gwen sleeping and went outside wearing our running shoes and nothing else.

Since we were in Florida, the trail was almost perfectly flat. It basically followed the perimeter of the resort, going past a lake and through a couple of stands of trees. A lap was, I'm guessing, twenty minutes. We did four laps, working in a few sprint phases as was our habit.

It was hot and we were sweaty as we walked by the pool after our run. It was still reasonably early, but there were already people out at the pool. Amanda grabbed my hand and nodded towards the outdoor shower beside the pool. I nodded affirmatively and stepped away to grab a couple of towels. Then Amanda and I unabashedly washed each other beside the pool.

Gwen was standing on the walkway overlooking the pool outside our room as Amanda and I walked up. "Nice show you two," she said. "The parents are having breakfast in the restaurant. Want to join them?"

I don't usually eat breakfast, but it sounded good that morning. Amanda, Gwen, and I walked nude over to the restaurant. Our parents were sitting nude at a large table. We joined them.

As we sat down, my mother asked conversationally, "We didn't see you three last night. Did you have a good time?"

"It was great," Gwen answered, giving me a look. "Did you guys have a good time?"

Looks were exchanged between all four of the parents. Finally, Amanda's mother said, "It was very nice. Thank you."

In her sweetest voice, Amanda said "I'm glad that you enjoy your time with each other." Everyone smiled. We knew, and the parents knew that we knew, that they did a foursome any night they were together.

A young and quite pretty waitress in shorts and a halter top came over. Dad ordered "four more Bloody Marys."

Mr. Turner added, "And three mimosas." As the waitress stepped away, Mr. Turner said to us, "I've tipped her enough and told her that she has a nice ass. I'm sure that she won't mind if you drink the mimosas."

I looked after the departing waitress. She did have a pretty nicely shaped ass. I felt a hand clasp my dick under the table. I looked at Amanda and said, "Yours is much better dear." Amanda smiled and gently stroked the underside of my dickhead with her finger twice.

We had a very pleasant breakfast, went back to the rooms, and then all went out to the pool. About noon, Melissa came by carrying Amanda's and Gwen's pareos. She said, "You left these in Seth's condo last night" and handed them to Amanda and Gwen. You might think that would have produced a reaction from one of the four parents, but it didn't.

A little later, Amanda stood up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "I want to do something," she said. "Let's see if we can play tennis."

"You didn't bring a racquet," Amanda's mother said.

"I'll bet they've got a couple they will rent or loan," Amanda replied. As it turned out, we bought a can of balls and got to use a couple of racquets for free.

There were four tennis courts in complete sun with a fence around them. I ordinarily try to avoid playing tennis against Amanda because she is so much better than I am. But, she wanted to play and we hadn't played nude before. There was another couple playing on the court at one end so we went to the other.

The tennis courts were beside a busy walkway. After we changed courts to give Amanda the court closer to the walkway, people started standing outside the fence to watch us. I'm sure that the fact that Amanda's stance to receive serve is a low squat with her legs far apart had nothing to do with that. I could tell from Amanda's face that she knew that she was being watched and enjoyed it. I have to admit that I got a kick out of seeing men and women watching my nude girlfriend.

By the time Amanda had thoroughly trounced me, Melissa and Seth were among the group outside watching. As we came off of the court, Melissa said to Amanda, "You're a very good tennis player."

Seth added, "And you look very beautiful playing."

Amanda laughed. "You only say that because I'm naked."

We walked with Melissa and Seth back to the pool area. We were sweaty again. Amanda nodded towards the outside shower again. I nodded yes again and grabbed a couple of towels. We had just started to shower in full view of everyone at the pool when Melissa asked, "May we join you?"

Amanda said, "Of course." Melissa, Seth, Amanda, and I showered together on the pool patio.

As we toweled off, Melissa said, "Don't forget about the night club tonight. It's ok to go nude, but, if you've got something sexy, wear it. We'll probably be there about 9:00."

The seven us of had dinner together nude in the resort restaurant that night. Amanda whispered a joke in my ear, "I like Tony's better. There I got something for showing my pussy."

After dinner, Amanda, Gwen, and I went back to our room. Amanda and Gwen spent more time than I thought it was worth bemoaning the fact that they hadn't brought anything sexy to wear to the nightclub. They each threw out several ideas for improvisation which the other rejected. Finally, Gwen admitted defeat. "I guess we'll just go nude." That was what I had planned to do all along.

We showed up at the nightclub about 9:00 p.m. Since Amanda and I were 18 and Gwen was 19, we had to put on wristbands to indicate that we weren't 21 and couldn't legally drink. We had just gotten inside when Melissa and Seth came in behind us. Seth was nude like we were. However, it took me a second to recognize Melissa. For one thing, she was wearing make-up, which I hadn't seen on her before. She also had her hair piled in some sort of arrangement on top of her head. She wore long white boots that stopped just above her knees and long white gloves that went above her elbows. The only other thing she wore was a string of white pearls (fake no doubt) tied around her waist. She had also shaved off her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

The total effect of Melissa fixed up was powerful. Amanda said out loud what I was thinking. "Melissa you look fantastic. Every man here will have a hard-on from looking at you."

Melissa smiled. "Thank you. I tried, but I still doubt that any man will look at me as long as you and Gwen are in the room."

Amanda retorted, "Harry's looking at you." I was, too.

I quickly added, "Melissa, you look very beautiful."

"Thank you, Harry," Melissa said. "How do you like the shave?"

Amanda asked, "You were so nicely trimmed down there. Why did you shave it bare?"

Melissa replied, "It makes me feel more exposed, which feels good. Hopefully, it makes my cunt lips more visible and attracts some attention."

Seth laughed, "It got mine."

Melissa smiled. "Well, it better have."

As we walked further in, I saw that a cute young woman was working behind the bar. Melissa said, "Oh good. Tracy's working tonight. Sometimes I can get her to serve me."

Melissa walked over to the bar to talk to the cute barmaid. I saw the barmaid shake her head. Melissa returned a bit crestfallen. "Nothing doing tonight. Management thinks there may be a liquor control agent sniffing around. That's ok, we can go in and out and there's plenty of booze at the condo."

Just then, a song ended and I saw my parents and the Turners walking off of the dance floor towards a table. Dad was nude, but Mom was wearing an outfit I'd never seen before. It was a very sheer translucent cat suit, except the legs were only attached to the rest; it looked like, by strips of material running up Mom's hips. However, it held together, Mom's ass and pussy were bare.

Amanda had seen our parents too. She leaned into me and said, "Your mother looks pretty good tonight."

I smiled and said, "I need to ask her where she got that outfit so that I can buy you one." Amanda smiled.

We walked over to our parents. Mr. Turner was also nude. Mrs. Turner wore a, basically transparent, teddy that stopped at about the middle of her ass. Sitting, as she was now, it rode high enough that she was nude from the waist down. She looked pretty good too.

Another song had started as we walked up to the table. Gwen had to shout at our parents, "Why didn't you tell me to bring something sexy for this?"

Dad responded, "You look sexy as hell any time dear." I gathered that Dad had already had a drink or two.

More tastefully, Mom said, "Gwen, you look very beautiful as you are." That was true too.

Amanda tapped my arm. I turned and followed her gaze to where Seth and Melissa were dancing. Melissa was getting looks, from both men and women. She deserved all of them.

Amanda grabbed my hand, shouting "dance!" She led me onto the floor. I am neither comfortable nor confident dancing and Amanda knows that. Still, we were on vacation and she wanted to dance. My confidence grew a little when I realized that many people on the floor were doing little beyond trying to sway in time with the music. There were a number of women in very sexy outfits, some old and fat but many were still young, slender, and attractive. No one, though, was close to Amanda and Gwen, or Melissa, or Mom for that matter.

The next song was a slow song. Amanda pulled me very close. We danced as much as the crowded floor permitted and kissed, a lot. I had another new sensation. For most of the song, I could feel my bare ass rubbing against the bare ass of the person behind me.

When the song ended, I turned to see who I'd been rubbing asses with. It was a reasonably attractive nude woman of about 40. She had turned to me and was smiling. I started to mumble an apology. The older, grey-haired man she'd been dancing with cut me off. "Don't worry," he said, "she loves younger men." The woman reached out and grabbed her partner's dick. "I love you," she said. They kissed.

As I turned back around, I heard another slow song starting and saw that Amanda had brought Gwen onto the floor. Amanda gently pushed Gwen in front of me and said, "She needs a dance." Gwen and I put our arms around each other, keeping our hands well up on each other's backs, and kept an inch or so of space between us.

Amanda said "bullshit!" She put a hand on each of our backs and pushed us together. Then she took my hand and put it on Gwen's bare ass and put Gwen's hand on mine. Everyone around us had started dancing, so we did too.

After a moment, Gwen said, "Let's move a little towards the center." We squeezed and slid between people until we were not plainly visible from the tables. Gwen said, "I'd just prefer that Mom and Dad not see us." I nodded understand as Gwen tightened her grip on me.

Gwen and I are about the same height. That meant that my dick was rubbing on her pubic hair as we danced. Gwen leaned her chin on my shoulder. I could feel her erect nipples rubbing against my chest. "You feel good Harry," Gwen said.

"So do you," I replied.

"Harry," Gwen said, "uh, thanks, for everything. This would have been a bit of a bummer if you hadn't done what you've done for me." Gwen kissed me on the lips. We slipped each other a little tongue.

We came off the dance floor holding hands when the number ended. We walked towards the table where our parents and the Turners had their drinks. Mom and Dad were coming off of the dance floor too. Mom looked at Gwen's and my hands together. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Then she smiled.

I was looking around and couldn't find Amanda anywhere. It was four songs later when I saw Amanda walk back in the room with Melissa. I figured that they had gone to the condo for a drink. I was a little miffed that she hadn't asked me to join them.

Mom, Dad, and the Turners left the nightclub together a little before midnight. I could infer what they were up to from the fact that Dad has his arm around Mrs. Turner and Bill Turner had a hand firmly on my Mother's naked ass.

Melissa, Seth, Gwen, Amanda, and I stayed. As it got later, and I assume people had more to drink, the erotic atmosphere that had been there the whole time became move overt. All over the night club, there was a lot more touching. Most hands to genitals, but some dick to pussy. In one corner, I saw three guys touching each other.

Melissa said to us, "I'm trying Tracy at the bar again. She probably knows almost everyone here now. If she's confident that the liquor control guy is gone, she'll have her clothes off and she'll serve us.

We all walked over to the bar. The cute barmaid was still there, but she was completely naked now. She leaned across the bar to Melissa and said, "I feel much better now. Get those wristbands off!" Once we discarded the wristbands, Tracy mixed drinks for all five of us. "I'm sorry about before," she said as she set our drinks on the bar. "These are on the house." Amanda pulled some of my money out of her purse and we tipped Tracy, heavily.

The DJ was taking a break as we walked to a table with our drinks. Melissa said, "What I didn't tell you earlier is that Tracy is the older sister of a friend of mine from high school. I've known her forever. It was really funny the first time we met here."

We finished our drinks rather quickly out of fear that someone would catch us. At the next table, a cute nude redhead whom I noticed earlier was kissing the guy she was with. He had a finger working inside her pussy.

Melissa watched the couple with me for a moment. She then said, "That's it. I need to take Seth back to the condo and fuck. I'd recommend that you and Amanda do the same, or you, Amanda, and Gwen if you're broadminded."

Melissa said good night to Amanda and Gwen. Then she grabbed Seth's dick and led him out of the night club.

We decided to leave too. We waved goodbye and thanks to Tracy as we walked out. Gwen shocked me a little when she said, "I'd love to play with Tracy's tits."

We got back to our room. Amanda said, "Melissa gave me some wine." She uncorked a bottle of red and we drank it rather quickly.

Finishing her wine, Gwen said, "Jesus. That night club got me horny!"

Amanda said, "I knew that it would. I also thought about something you said last night." Amanda reached into her purse and pulled out a foil packet that was unmistakably a rubber. "I got this for Harry to wear so that you can have a proper end to your trip."

Gwen was silent for a moment. She then looked at me. "Would you Harry?"

I wasn't sure what the correct answer was to that question. The open sexiness of the night club, and the booze, had an effect on my thinking. The idea of fucking my sister seemed pretty sexy at that moment. "I'd love to" was what I said.

Amanda took charge again. "Gwen, lie down on the bed." Amanda fingered Gwen's pussy and said, "You're ready." Amanda looked at me. The whole thing had gotten me hard. "You're ready too." Amanda opened the foil packet and rolled the rubber over my dick. She slapped my ass and said, "Go big boy, make your sister happy."

I walked over to the bed. Gwen looked great lying on her back with her legs spread. There was a look on her face that I didn't understand. But, she said softly, "Please Harry."

I got on the bed and got into position. Gwen was very tight as I slid my dick into her. I felt a very slight resistance for an instant, but didn't realize what that was until later. As I pushed deeper into Gwen, I moved up along her body so that we were face-to-face. Gwen was smiling now. I leaned down and kissed her.

I was surprised how quickly Gwen began to moan. She started bucking her hips. Before long, she was taking short quick, deep gulps of breath. Then she let out a very loud and sustained moan. I kept thrusting for what I was worth. Gwen felt great, but a part of me had become emotionally detached. I was nowhere near ready to come.

Gwen gave a second, louder long moan. She put her arms around me and pulled my chest down onto hers. She kissed me for a long time.

HStoner
HStoner
2,407 Followers