New Family Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers

I then felt Amanda tap my shoulder. I pulled out of Gwen and got off of the bed. Amanda kissed me. "Thank you Harry, and thank you for not coming." Amanda reached for my dick and pulled the rubber off. "Let's get that thing off of you and you into me," she said.

This time Amanda lay on her back on the bed. I mounted her and we started fucking each other very slowly, lovingly. I guess that I'm biased, but it felt much nicer being in Amanda than it had in Gwen.

Given everything that had happened that night, I surprised myself by being able to hold back until I could tell Amanda was ready. Seeing the look in her eyes that Amanda gets when she is about to orgasm pushed me over the edge. I shot so hard inside of her it hurt. Amanda started to come. She had her legs wrapped around me and she clenched me very strongly into her. Amanda's Os aren't usually that loud. This one was, and it went on for a time.

We were done, but I was still in Amanda and on top of her. We were kissing and enjoying the moment together. Gwen said, "Gee, Harry. I'm not sure which I like better: getting fucked by you or watching you fuck her."

We had to leave for the airport fairly early the next morning. Amanda and I thought that it was too early to knock on Seth's door. So, we left Melissa and Seth a note thanking them for everything and giving them Amanda's and my e-mail addresses.

For some reason, Amanda, Gwen, and I were together in a row of three on the flight back while Mom and Dad were across the aisle five rows up and the Turners were four rows behind us. Amanda and Gwen put me in the middle seat. I flew home with an arm around each girl on one of each girl's hands in my lap.

It was still relatively early when we got home. Two-a-day football practices started the next day, so I intended to go to bed early. About an hour after we got home, my cell phone rang. It was Amanda.

"Harry, I want to thank you for everything this weekend, including what you did for Gwen. You know she's my dearest friend." Amanda paused, as if distracted by something. After a few moments of silence, she giggled. "Harry, have you checked your e-mail?"

I hadn't and said so. "Do it," Amanda instructed.

I had just gotten my tablet up and running when Gwen walked in my room. "Has Amanda told you?" I shook my head no.

Gwen took my tablet from me. "You keep talking Amanda. I'll show you."

Very quickly Gwen put my tablet back in my lap. She had the curser on an email from an address I didn't recognize - nudemel672.

I read the e-mail address to Amanda. "Is that what you want me to see?"

Amanda giggled. "Yeah. Open the pictures first then read the message."

There were three attached jpeg files. The first was a picture of Melissa and Seth standing side-by-side, nude facing the camera. They each had one arm around the other. Their outside hands were raised in a wave. The second picture was of Melissa and Seth nude with several clothed people around them. The third was of Seth on top of Melissa fucking.

The message read, "Thanks for helping us have a great weekend. The second picture is from one of our dinners we told you about. The third is what we did when we realized that you'd left (Barb took the picture). We hope to share both of these experiences with you some day. Melissa & Seth."

HStoner
HStoner
2,405 Followers