New Family Rules Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

As I stood up, Mrs. Cohen looked at us and said, "Enjoy yourself Dear."

Our school took tennis fairly seriously. With a healthy dose of Bill Turner's money, the school had built its own little tennis stadium with locker rooms for the boys and girls teams. The girl's team was supposed to have one large locker room, with a separate room and shower room for coaches. A couple of years earlier, Coach Hill had divided her team into varsity and junior varsity, supposedly to give everyone more playing time. Amanda thought that it was really to get to this year when the varsity would consist of her, Meryl, Patti, and Joan; all of whom were close to Coach Hill. Coach Hill had designated what had been meant as her office as the varsity locker room.

The locker room was a delicate issue for me. I only worked with the varsity and there were myriad reasons for me to be in the locker room, from replacing damaged shoes to passing out fresh wristbands. Of course, I had unlimited access as far as Amanda and Meryl were concerned. But, while I quickly established good working relations with Patti and Joan, I had to be very careful not to catch either of them undressed.

Our weather was still variable when the season started, meaning that the girls' early matches were played exclusively indoors. Part of my job was to know how to get to the indoor clubs which the various schools used and, although it was probably improper, to drive Coach Hill and the girls to their matches.

The Spring Break trip to Florida was a relief from our dismal weather. Although I'm a reasonably large guy, on the flight to West Palm I ended up in the middle seat of a row of three. In truth, it wasn't that bad. Amanda had the window seat and Meryl had the aisle.

The girls had a match the day after our arrival against a private girl's school in Palm Beach. Coach Hill had warned me that the private school girls were great players. However, Patti, Amanda, Meryl, and Joan won all of the matches. That made for a festive mood at dinner that night.

The next day, the girls played a public school team in Boca Raton. That didn't go as well as their numbers 1 and 2 singles beat Patti and Amanda. As a doubles team, the same girls beat Amanda and Meryl.

Part of my job on the trip was to wash uniforms. The girls wore traditional tennis dresses in our school colors and logo, and we had brought two sets for the trip. Both sets had now been used and we were driving to the Tampa area the next day. Fortunately, the Boca Raton coach offered to let us do our laundry in her facilities.

The two teams socialized as we waited for our girls' laundry to get done. Patti had been talking to the other teams' number 1 when she called out, "Man, Merz, Hulk, come over here. You need to hear this." Patti was big on handing out nicknames. "Man" was Amanda. "Merz" was Meryl. I was "Hulk" not, Patti said, because I had any resemblance to Hulk Hogan but because we were both wrestlers. I tried in vain to explain the difference between the two types of wrestling.

We walked over to where Patti was sitting. Bethany, the Boca school's number 1 singles player, was a mildly attractive blonde. Very matter-of-factly, she explained "I was just telling Patti that I and my family belong to a naturist club near Orlando which has very good courts. I've played nude there a number of times. It is just a better way to play tennis. I was encouraging Patti to try it."

Amanda responded, "My family and his, pointing at me, are nudists too. But, the only time I've gotten to play tennis nude was last summer at a resort north of Tampa."

"I know the place," Bethany responded. "I played there once. A bunch of guys watched from outside the fence. They were more interested in when I bent over than in tennis, though."

Amanda said, "Probably the same guys who watched me. I kind of enjoyed it though."

Bethany smiled. "So did I. But, as a 'family' nudist, you're supposed to act like you don't like people looking at your ass, tits, and cunt."

Meryl chimed in, "Damn. I've never gotten to play nude."

Bethany thought for a second, then said, "Aren't you guys playing Hillsborough Girls Academy while you're down here?"

I answered, "Yes. That is our last match before we go home."

Bethany said, "Their 1 and 2 are nudists. So is their coach. I've played with and against all of them in the buff. If you really want to play a nude match, I'll call them. I'd bet they'd be up for I it."

Patti spoke up. "That's cool if you two want to do that, but I'm keeping my clothes on."

Bethany smiled. "I'm sure that will be no problem. I don't think everyone on that team is a nudist. Let me call them. If they're up for it, are you willing to say whoever wants to play nude can?"

Amanda and Meryl both nodded enthusiastically without even asking Coach Hill.

Bethany said, "Let me get a phone number and I'll tell you what they say." Bethany and Amanda traded cell numbers. About that same time, the Boca coach waved me over and told me the team laundry was ready. They had even folded it for me. I put the uniforms in the back of the van we had rented, along with the girl's racquets and bags. Coach Hill rounded up Amanda, Meryl, Patti, and Joan and we started the drive to the Tampa area.

Florida is bigger than it looks on a map. We had a several hour drive to get to our next hotel. It was around 9:00 p.m. when we got there. Everyone was tired and cranky. The team was off the next day. With the help of the folks at the front desk, I found a reasonably good pizzeria nearby and brought back dinner for the team.

One reason we had picked this hotel was that it had a tennis court, one. That allowed Coach Hill to have a practice of sorts the next morning while I double-checked the route to the following days' match and all of the girls' gear. The afternoon was spent lazing around the pool. I suspect that Patti, Joan, and even Coach Hill actually looked very nice in bikinis. However, with Amanda and Meryl sitting next to them, they looked just plain by comparison.

The next days' match was not far away. It was also one-sided. Collectively, the team lost one set. Again, spirits were high that evening.

I had found what was reviewed online as a good seafood restaurant for us to eat in that night. The six of us were seated at a round table, slightly away from the other tables. As we finished dinner, Coach Hill said, "I got a call from Sharon Duplessis, coach at HGA." Hillsborough Girls Academy was our final opponent, the next day.

"Yeah?" Amanda asked, suspecting what was coming.

"It seems that some of her players said that they would like to play their matches in the nude. She asked if we were ok with that." Looking at Amanda, Meryl, and me, Coach Hill said, "I told her that we were. So, if any of you are so inclined, you are free to play naked tomorrow. Just, please don't tell school administration that we did this."

We knew that we could trust Patti. Amanda, Meryl, and I looked at Joan. Joan smiled. "I'm keeping my clothes on, but, if Amanda and Meryl want to play naked, what happens in Florida stays in Florida." Amanda and Meryl were pleased.

"Hell yeah I'll play naked," Meryl said.

"Me too," added Amanda.

"Harry," Coach Hill said, "They moved the match to an indoor club so that it will be more private. Here's the address. You need to figure out how we get there."

Actually, finding the tennis club was very easy. It was about an hour from the hotel (we were staying in the same hotel because it was fairly close to Tampa International). The club was in what looked like a pretty high-end neighborhood.

As I pulled our van into the parking lot, a rather stout middle-aged lady walked out. "Are you the team from up north?"

We collectively nodded.

The lady smiled. "Coach Duplessis made the arrangements with me. There may be a few other members around, but it's no big deal. We've had people play here nude before."

We followed the lady into a locker room. I hastily got all four players gear set up and made my exit so that Patti and Joan could change. Looking out on the courts, I saw four girls in matching warm up suits knocking balls around. That must be HGA, I thought.

An attractive woman whom I guessed to be about 30 came up to me. She was wearing a similar warm up suit. I guess my polo shirt in the school colors and the embroidered "Locust Ridge Girls Tennis" identified me as a team rep.

The lady extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Sharon Duplessis."

"Hello. I'm Harry Stone, team manger."

Coach Duplessis got a look. "Coach Hill didn't mention that you are with the team."

"I'm sorry. Is that a problem?"

"I don't think so, but you will be here for the matches, right?"

I nodded.

"I'd better tell my girls."

Coach Duplessis walked off. As Amanda, Meryl, Patti, and Joan came out in their warm up suits, I could see Coach Duplessis huddled with her players. I motioned Amanda and Meryl over.

"Small problem," I said. "HGA didn't know I am with the team. I may be spending a few hours in the parking lot."

Amanda frowned. "No, that's not right. Let me talk to Coach."

Amanda was talking Coach Hill when Coach Duplessis joined them. The three talked and then Coach Duplessis walked back and talked to her players. After a short conversation, I heard the HGA girls giggle. Coach Duplessis turned, looked towards Coach Hill, and nodded her head.

Amanda and Coach Hill walked over to me. "Harry," Coach Hill said, "as I think you appreciate, we had a small problem. The girls from HGA didn't know that we had a man with our team. We've talked it over and they've agreed that you can stay for the matches if you take your clothes off too. Amanda said that would not be a problem for you."

"No. It's no problem," I said.

"Ok," Coach Hill said, "strip off."

So I did. I folded my clothes and walked naked to our team bench to set them down. From across the courts, the entire HGA team was watching. As I walked up to our bench, Patti and Joan were watching me too. It was really pretty neat. As I set my clothes down, Patti said "Hulk, you aren't bad, for a white guy" and laughed.

Coach Hill walked up. "Harry, I forgot to give Coach Duplessis our line-up. Could you take this over to her?" Coach Hill was smiling. Naked, I walked around to the other side of the courts, past the six members of the HGA girls' tennis team who were all inspecting me closely. I handed the list of who was playing which match to Coach Duplessis, who also looked me up and down.

"I'm glad that you decided to stay,' she said. I was having a great time.

The matches were a bit unusual. HGA's number 1, a very attractive girl, played nude against Patti who played clothed. The HGA girl won 6-4, 4-6, 7-5. It was quite warm in the building. I was perfectly comfortable with nothing on, and I noticed that the girl from HGA stayed nude after her match.

Number 2 singles was Amanda playing nude against the nude number 2 from HGA. The HGA girl may have been attractive, but no one except Meryl and Gwen looks good compared to Amanda. The match did draw attention from the handful of other people in the tennis club. Despite the issue about my presence, I noticed that no one said a word about a couple of guys who were watching with their female partners. I suspected that I had been set up, but, like Amanda in her match, I was the winner.

Number 3 singles was a nude Meryl playing a clothed girl from HGA. Amanda and I sat together nude on the bench watching Meryl play. "She looks great playing naked," Amanda said. I had to agree.

Meryl won her match in straight sets. As she walked towards the bench and us, she was naked and sweaty and looked incredibly sexy. "That was the most fun I've ever had playing tennis," she said. Nodding her head towards the two couples watching from a distance, Meryl said, "I'm glad that we had a bit of an audience. Too bad that there weren't more. I wish I never had to play clothed again." Meryl had walked right up to Amanda and me. We had stood up from the bench. Meryl added, "I'm really glad that the two of you are here naked to share this with me." The three of us had a nude hug.

At number 4 singles, Joan played a traditional clothed match against a clothed opponent. Joan lost. That prompted Meryl to tease Patti and Joan, "You have to go bare to win."

Apparently, word had spread because there were about a dozen people in the club watching as Amanda and Meryl started their nude doubles against the nude pair from HGA. A middle-aged woman in a tennis dress came over to me. "Excuse me, are the girls playing all of their matches in the nude?"

"No ma'am," I replied. "This will be the last nude match. All four girls playing in the other doubles will be clothed."

"Why are you nude?" the lady asked.

"I'm a team manger. The girls from HGA asked for me to take my clothes off."

"And you did?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"How much are they being paid to play nude?" the woman asked.

"Not a penny," I responded. "They're playing nude because they enjoy playing tennis in the nude."

The woman walked back to the table where she had been sitting with three other women and two men and, I assume, recounted what I had told her.

Not that I'm biased, but the nude doubles match was a thing of beauty. Women playing tennis are beautiful anyway. Two very beautiful and two attractive young women playing tennis with no clothes on magnify that beauty.

All three sets went to a tiebreaker. The teams split the first two sets. Amanda and Meryl won the third tiebreaker and the match. Both Meryl and Amanda were drenched in sweat as they walked to our bench. They both looked incredibly beautiful and sexy. I hugged and kissed them both.

Coach Hill came up holding Amanda's and Meryl's warm up suits. Both girls shook their heads. "I'm staying naked as long as I can," Meryl said. The three of us sat bare on the bench to watch clothed Patti and Joan go out on the court for the final match.

We noticed some small commotion and heard laughs and loud voices from the HGA side of the court. The HGA 3 and 4 singles players were their number 2 doubles team. Both girls had played their singles matches clothed. Amanda nudged me and said, "Look" pointing across the court. One of the HGA players was unzipping the tennis dress of the other. As we watched, both players stripped naked to the applause of their teammates. The newly nudes kept the streak intact, beating Patti and Joan in a third set tiebreaker.

After the last match, both teams walked towards the net to shake hands. Initially, I stayed back, not being a player. However, Meryl took me by the elbow and led me up to the net. Everyone who had been nude during the matches stayed nude.

Amanda and Meryl were shaking hands with the HGA number 2 doubles players, with me a step behind. The redhead from HGA was laughing. "They sort of shamed us into doing it, saying that only naked players were winning. I was really scared. I've never gone nude in public before (a statement corroborated by her very pronounced, but sexy, tan lines). But, I saw Marcy and Jill and you two do it and it looked like you were all having fun. So I asked Karen if she wanted to play this last match naked. She said 'I will if you do.'"

Karen, a brunette who also had pronounced tan lines, was standing with her. "I'm glad Bess didn't chicken out. That was really fun. It felt so good not to have anything on."

Just then, the lady who had greeted us when we arrived came onto the court carrying a tub full of ice and bottles of Gatorade. "This is the least I can do. Word got out quickly that some pretty girls were playing tennis here naked. This is my best bar take for mid-day Thursday in years."

The girls gratefully drank the Gatorade. Of the players, only Patti and Joan were clothed. No one seemed in any hurry to get dressed.

Monica, the HGA number 1, said "My house is just a few blocks from here. My folks don't mind. We can go over there, shower, and hang out nude all afternoon." Monica nodded at me. "You do have to bring him, though."

Patti and Joan were obviously not interested, and Coach Hill was about, I think, to veto the idea when Coach Duplessis said, "They're good people. Pillars of the community."

"Ok," who gets where how?" Coach Hill asked.

Coach Duplessis said, "I can drive you and your clothed players back to your hotel if everyone else can use your van. Monica can tell Harry how to get from her house back to your hotel."

After a moment, Coach Hill said, "Ok, but you three are back at the hotel by 7:00 p.m.!"

Monica came up to me and said, "I'd prefer to ride home naked, but I need to get my racquets and stuff home." All of the girls had the same problem, so I was delegated to get all of the gear and clothes out of the club and into our van.

I started to get dressed. Meryl said, "Harry. Don't do that!" I looked at the lady who ran the tennis club, who was standing a few feet away. "It's no problem with me," she said. "I like you better naked too." So, without a stitch on, I made several trips out to the van carrying racquets, shoes, warm ups, and clothes.

Once I had the van loaded, Amanda, Meryl, and the four players from HGA, all still naked, walked out into the parking lot and got in the van. Of necessity, Monica had the front passenger seat beside me so that she could give directions. After I turned out of the club's side street onto a major road, Monica said, "You'll take this about ten blocks, then left."

We drove a few blocks. The girls in the back were talking, mainly Amanda relating some of her nude experiences. Monica asked me, "I'm confused. Are you Amanda's boyfriend or Meryl's?"

Meryl heard her and answered. "Harry is both my boyfriend and Amanda's, and yes the relationship is sexual with both of us."

That produced a vocal reaction from the HGA players. Much more quietly, Monica said, "good for you."

Monica lived in a very leafy, very expensive looking neighborhood. There was a huge house with a semi-circle drive in front. Monica said, "Just pull into the semi-circle. It's not a big deal. The neighbors see us naked often enough."

I parked, Monica opened the front door, and the HGA girls took their gear from the van inside. As I had suspected, Monica's parents were not home.

Once everyone was inside, Monica announced, "We all smell. Before we do anything else, let's shower. There is an outdoor shower in the back."

Monica led us through an elegantly furnished house out onto a patio which looked like something from a travel magazine. There was a huge pool, Jacuzzi, built-in grill, and lounge chairs all over. In a corner was a freestanding pipe with a couple of showerheads attached to do. A white cabinet stood a few feet away.

Monica said, "Towels are in the cabinet. There are only the two showerheads so we'll all have to be friends."

Being friends meant that, while I washed Amanda and Meryl, and they washed me, I was assigned to wash the backs of the HGA girls as well. Starting with Monica, I was thorough but gentle, and stopped above her buttocks. Monica looked over her shoulder at me. "Harry, I'd like you to wash my ass too unless Amanda or Meryl objects."

Smiling, both Amanda and Meryl shook their heads that they didn't object. I washed Monica's firm ass and, feeling a bit daring, spread her cheeks and ran a finger across her asshole. "I was hoping that you'd do that," Monica said. "Now you can wash the rest of me." I did, from her small breasts to her toes. Somehow, my finger brushed her clit a few times. I had to repeat the service for all four of the HGA players.

As I was washing Karen, I heard Bess, the redhead, ask Amanda and Meryl, "Is he always this nice?"

In unison, my girls answered "Always."

By the time I had fondled four reasonably attractive naked girls, I was more than a bit excited. Monica looked at my hard-on and then pointed to a corner of the patio I had not noticed. There was a wooden frame that stood about seven feet high. Inside the frame was a piece of translucent material. As the sun was coming from the other side, I could see the outline of a large lounge chair.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers