New Family Ties Ch. 02

Story Info
Behind door number 1 is a couple that share the same father?
1.5k words
4.21
33.8k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arielu
Arielu
43 Followers

To all the readers, good or bad, thank you for taking the time to read my first chapter. It really encourages me to keep writing.. I usually like to just sit back and read the others. Chapters are on its way.

To my editor and confidante, Maximguy... thank you for all your tireless work. I couldn't have done it without you. Muah. Enjoy guys

*************************************************

Walking into the kitchen, it's a scene that is played throughout most households. The adoring husband, reading his paper, sipping away at his coffee, looking splendid in his business shirt and tie. He's totally consumed in his paper, not noticing his children sitting there.

Elana, my stepdaughter, on her phone talking at a million miles per hour, a picture of absolute blonde perfection.

And then there was Josh, my stepson. His anger was clearly written on his face, staring death glares through his newspaper. His eyes turned to me, the look in them as if to say that I was nothing but a two bit whore.

I felt the shame and fear of what I heard last night tingle at the extreme tips of my body, like dread creeping into the very core of my bones.

This, you may think, is still the typical family except for the fact that:

One, I overheard my stepson fucking my stepdaughter.

Two, I overheard my stepchildren wanting to fuck their stepmom.

Three, my husband caught me snooping outside his son's door, and not realizing that it was his daughter that was getting fucked in there.

Four, I was blowing my husband outside his son's door and got caught by that same son.

Five, none of the parties are aware of all the above facts.

"Morning baby." I saw the smile and hunger that crept into Graham's eyes, a reminder of the source of the soreness that throbbed in my pussy this fine morning. I walked over as Graham pulled me in for a kiss. God, just his kisses alone made me wet.

"Get a room," Elana said. I could see her rolling her eyes.

"Pumpkin, my house, my rules. You don't like it, close your eyes or pack your bags. That's what people do when they are in love." Graham snapped back.

Elana huffed and went back to talking on the phone, her eyes flicking to me just a tad long enough to make me uncomfortable.

"By the way, don't wait up tonight. I'm flying out to New York with Elana. Don't make that face, baby. It's just for a week or so. I have an important meeting with a client and Elana has her final interview at Eugene Lang College," Graham told me.

Seeing the odd look on my face, my husband tilted my face up to his. "What is it?"

My face threatened to fully portray how my heart was feeling. But I knew the man that I was marrying. A man married to his work, that cared for me and every need that I desired. Physically and mentally.

The message to racing to my brain: Harden up.

I told Graham it was nothing.

"That's my baby. It will be just you and Josh. While I'm away, Josh you're the man of the house. So make sure that you look after my wife."

I knew that Graham meant well, but my blood felt like it just slowed down. My face must look like a bloody yo-yo. My heart was thumping in my ears. I would be alone with Josh for a week....

"Dad, I've got training for the quarter finals this week." I felt Josh's eyes staring at me.

Graham turned to Josh and said, "I have a few scouts coming to see you play this year, don't let me down. C'mon Elana, the driver my company sent will be waiting."

With that, they were leaving. I stood at the door and said my goodbyes. "Graham, maybe next time I can come with you?".

Graham squeezed my ass and said, "Yes baby, just enjoy yourself and keep that pussy wet and ready for me when I get back."

I stood at the door, waving goodbye to my husband.

The message racing from my brain: A sense of dread and foreboding. That at this precise moment on, my life will never be the same. My gut instinct had me to run to the car and turn Graham around. I kissed him, trying to cram every ounce of love into it, like it would be my last. I felt his dominance, hunger, love, and power over me flooding back.

All my senses were alive and wired up.

He looked down at me and said, "You make it harder and harder to leave!"

"Daddy, can we like go now?!" Elana yelled, her anger coming through in daggers.

My husband ignored her and whispered tenderly, "No more separation after this trip. I promise. Now be a good girl and be brave for me and I will see you in a couple of days. Talk to you tonight, baby."

As he stepped away, Elana squealed, "It's about time!"

I looked at the haughty eyes of Elena. She appeared as if she had won the golden prize, taking my husband away from me. Then, there was a sudden look of anger on her face as they were pulling away.

I turned to see Josh standing by my side, waving goodbye like an obedient son. His arm came around my shoulder as he smiled, and under his breath he whispered, "Smile and wave goodbye Mommy, like the good little whore that you are."

The blood seemed to drain from my face. I walked into the house, the messages from my brain saying: Calm down. He's just a kid with a messed up alpha male complex.

Immediately, Josh's phone began to ring. I distanced myself from him, hearing him raise his voice. I could hear him talking to Elana.

I walked into my room and decided to get dressed and start my day. I threw a few things on my bed and went to take a shower. When I came out, Josh was lying in my bed, my thong on his finger as he dangled it over his nose.

"So my father said that while he's away, I'm the man of the house and I need to take care of you. So, I think you better get on your knees and start sucking some cock." An arrogant smirk was on his face as he began to unzip his pants.

The children never really knew what type of person I was. They only saw a young black submissive woman that their dad fucked loudly and freely. His every sexually whim, taken care of. They took this as a sign of weakness. So Josh was very confident that with the startled look in my eyes, things would lead to his cock being sucked.

I grabbed his cock and balls and squeezed them together. Josh yelled as he tried to break away from the death grip that surrounded his dick, which made me squeeze harder. I pulled him towards me and whispered sweetly in his ear, "Who the fuck do you think you are fucking with, little boy?"

My submissive nature was a sign of love for my husband. But outside of that, I was a 'take no shit' kind of gal.

"You think you can wave this cock around and I'm going to drop to my knees and suck you? STAND UP!" I yelled.

Josh sat up quickly and was backed against the wall.

"You think I don't know how you talk about me, you and that little slut sister of yours?!" I screamed.

Josh opened his mouth, but a hard slap came to his face. "Did I tell you to speak mother fucker? You think I can't hear you fucking your sister at night? How do you think that would make your father feel, you fucking sick little piece of shit!"

Josh pushed me to get out of the room, but I sidestepped his arms. He tried to punch me to get past, but I swept his feet under him, my punch connecting with his mouth, and he landed on his back. I sat on his chest, with my knees pinning down his arms. I put my face over his, and starting yelling again.

"You're just a fucking little shit. You think I don't know that you want to fuck me?! You sick fuck! What the fuck are you staring at?"

It was then that I looked at the towel that wrapped my body. My pussy was clearly visible to the bruised Josh. "You want this pussy?" I taunted.

Josh nodded his head. I put my knee to his throat. "Speak when I ask you a question. Do you want this pussy?!"

"Yes."

"When I ask you a question, you answer, 'Yes, Mommy'. Last chance, do you want this pussy?"

"Yes, Mommy."

My pussy was inches away from his face. "Well, I don't want you to have my pussy, but I do want you to have something."

"I will take anything, please Mommy," Josh pled with me.

I looked down at him....

Arielu
Arielu
43 Followers