New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That I would love to see," Tara laughed as we both moved to the bag Mom had left on the bed for us.

"Uh, Kylie? What's going on?" a surprised Tara asked, as she looked in the bag.

"Not much," I joked, as I looked in the bag too and found there was not much in the bag and definitely not enough to dress up. I called out, "Mom, where is the rest of the costume?"

Mom called back up, "Your auntie choose those. She stressed you would know exactly why they were chosen."

I gasped.

"What did she mean?" Tara asked.

I shrugged, lying, "I have no idea." And truthfully, I wasn't sure. Did Auntie have a naughty purpose for us? She wouldn't be here for a couple more hours. Had Auntie and Mom talked? Did Mom know I was a lesbian? Did Mom know that Auntie and I had sex? My head was spinning, but I said, "Let's just put this on and go see what the heck our moms were thinking."

"Okay," Tara shrugged, "but there aren't even any tops for these."

I joked, "Maybe this is a porno version of the picture."

Tara put on the wig, glasses and mini skirt and said, "So if I'm Mrs. Claus, then... you're supposed to be...."

"HO-HO-HO," I said, as I put on my beard and Santa hat.

Tara joked, "Oh yes, you are indeed one sexy ho."

"Takes one to know one," I joked, unable to take my eyes off her perky tits.

"What the hell is your mom thinking?" Tara asked.

"I don't know," I said. "She has been acting a bit strange of late."

"So has my Mom," Tara said. "Maybe they are going through menopause together."

"They do seem to do a lot of things together," I said, my meaning way naughtier than Tara would ever catch on.

"Hurry up you two," Mom yelled.

"Are we really going downstairs dressed like this?" Tara asked.

I shrugged, wondering if Mom had some naughty intentions and, if so, did they include me? The idea, which a week ago would have shocked me, suddenly had me curious. "She must know we are sans upper body wear."

"Okay, whatever," she shrugged.

We headed downstairs, and I joked, as Mom sat on her knees in front of the Christmas tree, "Uh, Mom. I think you forget to give us part of the costume."

"That's right, I did," Mom said.

"I was beginning to worry you may have Alzheimer's," I joked.

"Here," Mom said, as she pulled something out of a box.

Tara and I both gasped as we stared at the massive cock.

"Mom! What is that?" I questioned, my earlier assumptions obviously correct. Auntie had told Mom about our earlier rendezvous.

"Auntie!" Tara said, "What is going on?"

"This is from your Aunt," Mom said to me, before turning to Tara added, "And from your Mom for you."

"I don't understand," Tara said, confused.

"This is one of your Christmas gifts," Mom said.

"A dildo?" Tara asked.

Mom laughed, "Actually, it's a thick, long strap-on cock to fuck each other with."

"Delicious," I purred, understanding this was our mom's way to get us to become lovers like they were."

"You can't be serious," Tara asked, although I wasn't sure if it was to Mom's revelation or my reaction.

"Tara," I said, "I've wanted to munch on that sweet pussy ever since I realized I'm a lesbian."

"You're a lesbian?" she questioned, clearly shocked.

"We are all lesbians," Mom announced.

"Huh?" both Tara and I replied at the same time. I knew I was a lesbian and that Aunt Debbie was too.

But Mom was bi at best and Tara had never shown any signs of being interested in girls.

"Girls, its time you learned the family tradition," Mom said.

"Okay," I agreed curiously, as I glanced over to my sexy cousin and wondered if I was going to get to taste her perfect pinkness.

"Debbie and I have been playing with each other for quite a while," Mom revealed.

"What?" Tara asked shocked.

"How long?" I asked, curious for more details.

"Since we were your age," Mom revealed.

"What do you mean 'playing'?" I asked, being like Nancy Drew and looking for answers.

Mom turned to Tara and said, "Well, we eat each other's pussies and use toys like the one in my hands on each other."

"You and Mom have sex?" Tara asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"Every chance we get," Mom nodded. "But the tradition started on Christmas Eve when I was eighteen and Debbie was twenty."

"Oh my God," Tara said, clearly overwhelmed with all she was hearing.

"Truth be told, Debbie seduced me by climbing into my bed one night and saying, 'Do you want your Christmas present from me early?' I was almost asleep at the time, but before I could answer she tugged my panties down, I was in a nightie, and buried her face in my pussy before I could even think straight."

"Think straight," I joked, "now that is funny."

"You brat," Mom smiled.

Tara finally asked, "So you and Mom have been having sex ever since?"

"Once we had kids it was pretty rare, but we always found time during the holiday season for a yearly night of Christmas cheer," Mom said, before adding, "but since your father left we have been a lot more frequent."

"What does Dad think?" I asked.

"Some things are better left unsaid," Mom shrugged, standing up and walking over to me.

"I guess," I said.

"No, seriously," Mom said. "I would never cheat on your dad with another man, but Debbie was before I ever met him and she provides a need he can't satisfy."

"What is that?" I asked.

"Real orgasms," Mom revealed.

"TMI!" I joked.

"No man can give an orgasm to a woman the way another woman can," Mom explained, as she began to put the strap-on harness on me.

"Uh, Mom? Umm... what're you," I questioned, as more pussy juice leaked out of me and slithered slowly down my leg.

"It's time to start a new family tradition for you two," Mom said, as she tightened the harness around me.

I glanced over to Tara who had a look of complete shock on her face, as she stared at the huge cock strapped onto me.

Mom stood up and instructed, "Come sit on the couch, Tara."

I watched as Tara wordlessly obeyed. I was curious if it was because she was in shock or excitement... although I imagined both.

When I turned back to look at Mom, I gasped. She was getting undressed too.

"What?" Mom asked. "Can't I be part of the new family tradition?"

"I guess so," I laughed, the conversation and situation still surreal.

Once Mom was naked, she grabbed a bottle from the floor and handed it to me. I watched Mom join a still bewildered Tara on the couch as I glanced at the bottle to realize it was lube.

Mom said, "Tell me... is your cunny wet, Tara?"

"Yes, Mrs. Richards, it has been since we dressed like this," Tara admitted, looking up nervously. I thought it was weird she didn't call Mom auntie, but she was likely trying to keep the incest part out of the equation.

"C'mon, open up your legs... wide," Mom instructed.

Tara obeyed, opening her legs and allowing her pussy to be touched by her auntie.

Mom purred, "Good," before she looked at me. She ordered, "Now Kylie, soak your strap-on with lots and lots of K-Y, then come here."

I nodded, as I indeed generously coated the long, thick cock.

Mom calmly whispered to Tara, "Easy, Angel."

I looked up to see Tara biting her lips as Mom masturbated her.

I walked over to them, wanting to be a part of this.

"Do you want to be fucked, Tara?" Mom asked, as her finger slid inside her niece.

"By that big thing?" Tara asked with a moan.

Mom laughed, "They say size matters."

"I agree," Tara laughed too. "It will tear me apart."

"Just got to get your cunny nice and wet for it," Mom said, sliding a second finger in.

"Okay," Tara moaned, closing her eyes. I watched Mom finger fuck my cousin as I waited my turn. I had never fucked a girl before and the idea that my first would be Tara was, for some reason, a major turn-on.

After a couple of minutes of finger fucking, Tara now moaning loudly, Mom looked up to me and asked, "Ready to fuck your cousin?"

"Yes, Mommy," I answered, thinking using the term 'Mommy' made this hot sexy encounter even a little kinkier.

"Yes, Mommy, what?" Mom asked, now furiously fingering Tara.

"Oh fuck," Tara moaned, her eyes not once opening since her auntie started to pleasure her.

"Yes, I want to fuck Tara," I said, taking the initiative and moving between Tara's legs.

"Ready for big red?" Mom asked.

"God, yes," Tara moaned, opening her eyes and looking up at me, as Mom moved her hand and I rubbed the thick cock up and down Tara's very wet pussy lips.

"Beg," I demanded, somehow feeling a rush of power with a cock on me.

"Please shove that mammoth dick in my cunny," Tara moaned, looking insatiably hungry.

I teased her more, as I ordered, "On the floor."

"Okay," Tara obeyed which was quite hot, as she was definitely the one in charge in our cousin relationship. She usually chose what we did, where we went.

Once she was on the floor, I again got between her legs, and asked, "Ready?"

"Shove that massive cock in my cunny, Kylie," she demanded, lifting her ass up, trying to get the cock to slide inside her.

I obliged her request as I slowly slid the cock inside her cunt.

Her unintelligible sounds as my cock slid inside her were sexy as hell, as was her facial expression.

"Just relax, Tara," Mom instructed, watching us from the couch as she began to slowly pleasure herself.

"It's so much bigger than any of the guys I've fucked," Tara declared with a moan.

"And the good thing with a strap-on cock is that it lasts a lot longer than a guy," Mom said.

"And it can't get you pregnant," I added, as the entire cock disappeared in Tara's perfect pinkness.

"So fucking full," Tara moaned.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I declared.

"Go slow," she said, opening her eyes and looking at me.

"Okay," I nodded, as I slowly began to pull out and then slide back in again.

"Oh yes, Kylie," Tara moaned, after a few slow strokes, "That feels so good."

"What does?" I teased.

"You fucking me," Tara whimpered.

Mom added, "You two look so natural together. I wish Debbie was here to watch this."

"Where is she?" I asked, as I continued the slow fucking.

"On her way home," Mom answered.

Tara added, "She went to visit a friend in need."

"Oh she was in need all right," Mom joked, her tone implying more naughtiness.

"Is Carol a lesbian too?" Tara asked.

"Not a lesbian," Mom said, "but definitely an eager pussy pleaser."

"Oh, wow," Tara said. I had no idea who Carol was and wanted to get the focus back on us.

I said, "Time to really fuck you."

Tara smiled, turning back to me, "Those are words I never envisioned you saying."

I nodded, "But definitely words I plan to say to you often now."

"You better," she moaned, as I began fucking her faster.

A rush of adrenaline coursed through me as I fucked her. I reached down and cupped her breasts and said, "You're such a hot slut, Mrs. Clause."

"And you have such a big cock, Santa," she moaned.

I repositioned her, moving her leg up and over me as I began slamming into her hard with each forward thrust.

"Fucking fuck me hard, Santa!" she screamed, beginning to buck her ass up to meet my thrusts.

I fucked Tara for a couple more minutes before she screamed, "Yes, Santa, I'm coming!"

I kept fucking her throughout her orgasm, loving watching her facial expressions as she came as well as hearing her loud moans.

When I finally pulled out, suddenly getting a leg cramp, Mom instructed, "Put on the strap-on, Tara."

"With pleasure," Tara said, standing up. She almost fell as she added, "Shit, you fucked me so hard you made my entire being weak."

"You should return the favour," I suggested, as I took the harness off and handed it to Tara.

Tara put it on and said, "I think I can do that."

Once on, Tara ordered, "On all fours."

I joked, as I obeyed, "I see you're back to your bossy self."

"You're the submissive and I'm the boss," she said, as she moved behind me.

"Well, discipline your worker," I purred, as she moved behind me and put her hands on my hips.

"I have wanted to do this for a while," Tara declared, surprising me as she slid the cock inside my fevered cunt.

"What?!?" I asked with a loud moan as the cock filled me.

"I play basketball," she said. "What do you think we do on road trips?"

"Play basketball," I joked.

"Well, we do some of that too," Tara said, as suddenly I felt her body leaning against mine. That meant she was completely inside me.

To my surprise, I easily took the entire cock.

I had never been fucked by a guy and had only been fucked once by Aunt Debbie with my vibrator. This was different. I wanted to feel her fucking me. I declared, "Now please, Tara, take my virginity."

"What?" both Mom and Tara asked.

"I've never been fucked before," I admitted.

"Not even by Barry?" Tara asked.

I had told Tara that Barry and I had sex to make myself not look like a pathetic virgin. But the truth was I had only sucked his cock and allowed him to finger me.

"No, I lied," I said.

"Why?" Tara asked.

"Because I didn't want to look pathetic," I answered, before adding, "plus I don't like boys."

"You're a lesbian?" Tara asked.

"Well, if only liking licking cunny makes me a lesbian, then yes," I said, trying to make a joke out of it.

"Take my virginity, and do whatever you do on your road trips on me," I offered, wanting to be fucked now.

"You sure?" Tara asked, as she remained deep in me.

"Definitely," I nodded, before adding, "now fuck me with that big cock."

"As you wish," she said, as she began fucking me slowly.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned.

"How are you possibly taking this all?" Tara asked.

"Because Aunt Debbie prepped my pussy earlier this week," I revealed.

"What?" Tara asked, stopping mid stroke.

"Aunt Debbie seduced me a few days ago," I said.

"Oh my God," Tara said. "How could I not know that my mom is a lesbian?"

"She has wanted to tell you forever," Mom said, interjecting for the first time in a while.

"She has?" Tara asked.

"Oh yes," Mom moaned, slowly rubbing herself. "We have been planning this day for a while."

"Wow!" Tara said.

"Can we get back to taking my virginity?" I questioned, as I began to bounce back on the cock, deciding to fuck myself.

Tara laughed, "Sorry, the revelations just keep on coming."

"As I want to too," I moaned, my orgasm building.

"Always playing with words," Tara scolded, as she began meeting my movements.

"Now I just want to play with you," I quipped back.

After a couple more minutes I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I moaned, "So close."

Suddenly, Tara pulled out and I whined, "What are you doing?"

"What I would do on a road trip," she said, as she buried her face in my ass.

"Oh, my," I moaned, her tongue licking my rosebud and creating new emotions and sensations.

"I love eating ass," Tara declared, her tongue doing wonders.

"I love having my ass eaten," I declared, an act I had never even considered a possibility until it was happening.

Mom said, "You two are just like your own mothers."

"How so?" I asked.

"Tara is a dominant kinky woman, just like her mother," Mom said.

"And what about you and Kylie?" Tara asked, still swirling her tongue around my asshole.

"And Kylie and I both look sweet and innocent, but are eager little sluts underneath that conservative look," Mom revealed.

"Like Mommy, like daughter," I moaned.

"Does auntie take it in the ass?" Tara asked, as she rolled me onto my back.

"What?" I gasped, worried that she was considering fucking my ass.

"Your uncle loves pounding my asshole, as does your mother," Mom said, as she moved her fingers and slid two into her own asshole.

"Holy shit," I said.

"You and your witty innuendo," Tara chuckled, as she lubed the cock again.

"You're not going to fuck my ass, are you?" I asked.

"You told me you wanted to be treated like a road trip slut," she said, as she added lube to my asshole. "And all my little basketball sluts must be willing to get fucked in all three of their holes."

"Oh my God," I said. Now being my turn to get shocked.

"Just like your mother," Mom moaned.

"I'll go slow," Tara said.

"Please do," I nodded, willing to get sodomized.

Tara joked, as she positioned the massive cock at my ass, "I'm going to take two of your virginities in one day."

"What a great present," I joked back, as I felt the cockhead slowly push inside my out only hole, which apparently was under new rules.

"Merry Christmas," Tara said, smiling down at me as the cock slowly penetrated me.

"Oh... my... God," I said through gritted teeth, a sharp pain burning through me.

"Just relax," Mom said. "The pain will go away in a bit and then a pleasure you can't even imagine will begin to take over."

"K," I nodded, only feeling pain and yet somehow enjoying the submissiveness of allowing myself to be taken in such a way.

"I'm not going to go all in, Kylie," Tara said, before adding, "Just enough to fuck that sweet asshole of yours."

For a few minutes Tara slowly fucked my ass. As mom promised, the pain did fade, although not going away completely, but a pleasure did slowly grow... one unlike when I used a vibrator or was licked. Not better, or worse, just different.

Slowly, I could feel my orgasm rising again. I moaned, "Faster, Tara, fuck my ass faster."

"You want to come from getting ass fucked?" Tara asked, as she did indeed go faster and deeper.

A new pain hit me.

A new pleasure hit me.

The pleasure and pain principle creating a euphoria that had my orgasm rising at an accelerated rate. "Oh yes, more," I moaned.

"Come for me," Tara ordered, getting dominant. "Come, you little ass slut!"

Somehow the name calling turned me on and I moaned, "So close, yes, fuck my ass harder."

She kept fucking me, going deeper and deeper in my ass, until I erupted, "Yessssssss."

As I came, she pulled out and dove into my pussy, licking my cum.

My wig had fallen off a while ago, as had Tara's too when she dove between my legs, and when she moved up to kiss me, my own juices on her lips, we were not two cousins, but two lovers.