New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed for a couple of minutes, while Tara took off the strap-on Mom asked, "So are you going to call social services on me?"

Tara broke the kiss and pulled me up off the floor.

Tara put her arm around me and I did the same as we turned to see Mom standing there. Feeling the most satisfied I ever had from sex, even though I loved the few encounters I had had before today, I smiled, "Heck, no! You're the best, Mom. This is the best present I've ever gotten."

Mom smiled a wicked smile as she said, "Well, I have one more gift for the both of you."

Tara, all giddy with excitement, asked, "What? What is it? Can we have it now? Pretty please?"

"Oh," Mom smiled, walking towards us. "This is a gift you can have whenever you want."

"But it's already unwrapped," Tara said playfully.

"But it's exactly what I wanted," I added.

"Both of you follow me," Mom ordered, as she led us to her bedroom.

We followed, both eager like puppies.

Mom got onto her bed, spread her legs and smiled, "Come and continue our new family tradition."

Tara and I both got on the bed at the same time.

Tara purred, "Best Christmas ever."

I agreed, "Maybe the new family tradition could happen more than once a year."

"Maybe every day should be Christmas," Tara added, as she buried her face in Mom's pussy while I cursed that I didn't do it first.

"I couldn't agree more," Mom moaned.

After a minute, I declared, "My turn."

"For what?" Mom asked.

"To munch on Mommy's pussy," I answered, liking the idea of reminding us that we were involved in the taboo act of incest.

"Well, then suck on Mommy's cunny, my baby girl," Mom said.

Tara and I took turns licking Mom's pussy for the next few minutes.

When I licked, Tara was kissing my back and neck.

When she licked, I replicated the sweet tenderness on her.

Mom's moans were increasing when were startled by another voice.

"How dare you start without me!" Aunt Debbie said.

We turned around and saw she was already getting undressed.

Mom purred, "Oh, that was just the appetizer. Now it's time for the full meal deal."

"It better be," Aunt Debbie nodded, joining us on the bed. "It's time my daughter learned her place."

"My place?" Tara asked.

"Between my legs," Aunt Debbie firmly said. "Now get between them."

As Tara obeyed and dove between her Mom's legs, I buried my face in my own Mom's pussy. No doubt about it, this was the best Christmas ever.

THE END

Thanks again to Rebecca for the artwork permission.

This story was inspired by Rebecca's many art collections including 'Housewives at Play', 'Teens at Play' and 'Hot Moms'.

Lastly, this is my fifth collaboration with Rebecca for Literotica. If you want to read my other stories with her artwork (which are not related at all to this story) please search:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

Coming out in College

Thanks for reading...

Jasmine November 2015