New Female Boss Asserts Herself

Story Info
An old fashioned punishment satisfies a hidden desire.
1.1k words
3.99
21.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have worked in the same office for a few months now doing general secretarial duties. My former boss was often absent and staff took advantage of this to come in late and spend time emailing friends rather than complete work on time and eventually he left the company under a cloud to be replaced by a much older, mature woman.

One Friday, at the end of the day I was called into her office just as the rest of the staff exited the door to rush off for the weekend.

"Sit down ..." she said "I am afraid I have some rather serious concerns to raise with you."

"Oh, really" I replied.

"Yes, reviewing your work file I see your time keeping has been unacceptable the last few weeks and worse still I can see you have been spending inordinate amounts of time emailing friends and searching the net on company time, including what I believe are called dating sites."

"I'm sorry Miss" I mumbled, embarrassed at his disclosure, "it won't happen again and I will make up the time, I promise."

"Sorry isn't good enough young man, company policy gives me no other option than to terminate your employment forthwith."

"But, surely Miss, could I not have another chance. I mean I really need the job, I have mortgage payments to pay and a credit card debt from my holiday."

"Company policy is quite clear. I'm sorry, personally I wish there was another way."

"Please Miss, could you not just overlook this, perhaps find another sanction instead of sacking?"

"Well, in the old days I used to deal with this sort of thing in a different way but today's young men wouldn't agree to that, I'm sure."

"Could you make an exception, please, I would be happy to accept any other punishment you think appropriate, please."

"Well if you are happy to accept a correctional spanking then I could hush the matter up!"

"A sp-sp-spanking," you stutter.

"Yes a sound spanking I think. That was the way I dealt with wayward young men in my former position... Well I said you wouldn't be prepared to accept that.."

"No Miss, I mean yes Miss, whatever it takes to save my job, I'll do it."

"Well 12 spanks on your bare behind I think, six on each cheek, is appropriate."

"On my bare be-be-hind, Miss?"

"Yes, bend over the desk, drop those trousers, pull your pants down and push out your bottom, hurry up boy, no room for modesty here!"

In a state of shock you do exactly as she says, bending over the desk face down with your legs apart and within seconds the first slap resounds noisily on your up thrust bottom.

"Count them out dear, she instructs."

Stunned you count them out "one... two...three... four... five...six."

Your left cheek is hot and you know it must be pink but the spanking itself has not been painful, just humiliating, in fact there is a rather warm glow spreading not only across your cheek but between your legs as well.

"I need to inspect the damage" she says and you can feel her hot breath on your cheeks as she leans in to take a look.

You are aware that she can see your cock and when she parts your cheeks that even your naughty tight bum hole is exposed to her. In a state of embarrassment you only hope she won't notice your cock hardening between your legs.

"That seems fine, now for the other cheek" she says and delivers six longer, slower slaps, pausing between slaps as you count each one out loud, squirming under her firm hand.

She parts your cheek once again and her breathing becomes heavier as she brushes her finger across your tight little hole. I am quite excited in the knowledge of how my exposed bottom is affecting both her and myself, and incredibly recognise that I wish her finger would slip deep inside me.

"That's it then," she says, "all done, you took that very well. Would you like some cream to soothe that smarting bottom?"

Surprising yourself you accept her offer and delight in her strong hands rubbing the cold cream into your bottom cheeks and sigh a little as she spreads the cream right down the crack between your cheeks, her finger again lingering on your star-shaped, naughty hole. You feel a deep, subconscious desire to push back against her finger and have your tight rim swallow her strong finger, drawing it deep into your bottom hole. A deeply supressed fantasy of being taken this way is awakened within you. "Oh god,", you think, "why do I want her to treat me like a dirty slut?"

"You can put on your pants now and rearrange your clothes." she says.

Almost regretfully you pull up your pants and smooth your trousers over your hot bottom.

"Thank you Miss," you say and surprise yourself again by adding, "I am very grateful, Miss, for you not sacking me, very grateful indeed."

"Well it's good to meet a young man with manners, a pleasure to deal with someone prepared to accept some good old-fashioned discipline and who wishes to express his gratitude," she says with a smile in her eyes. "I have an idea how you can demonstrate just how grateful you are."

In a strange mixture of excitement and new confidence, you walk over to stand in front of her, and in a breathless whisper, "How would you like me to show my gratitude, Miss?"

"Well to start with I'd like to see you unzip yourself and take your cock in your hand."

I follow her instructions feeling my cock hardening in my hand.

"Now begin masturbating,...but don't you dare come!"

Stroking myself I gently start to wank, excited to be exhibiting myself to this older, strong and forceful woman.

"Stop now, hands on the desk and bend over."

"When I was spanking you, I got the distinct impression your little bum hole wanted a finger inside it. Am I right?"

"I don't .. know.. misss..." I splutter.

Gently she eases my cheeks apart and slides in not one but two fingers causing me to gasp with pleasure.

"Have you ever been fucked up the arse," she whispers in my ear."

"No miss, never."

"But I think you want it don't you, you little arse slut?"

She orders me to stay bent over the desk and takes a strap on dildo out of her desk drawer. "I'll teach you gratitude," she says and slips her big dildo past my rim and deep into my opening hole. Then she begins a slow deep rhythmical fuck. After several minutes of deep and quickening penetration of my arse I can hang on no longer and groaning loudly I deliver a burst of hot, salty cum into my hand shouting "Oh fuck me I am your slut tart" as I do. She pulls out of my arse and opens my mouth ordering me to put my cum inside it and lick my lips before swallowing.

Smiling she says "You are a grateful little tart aren't you!"