New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oui, but of course. Would madame like to try zee chardonnay," I asked in an atrocious French accent.

"Certainment," Jane replied holding out her glass.

"Et vous," I turned to Gloria after filling Jane's glass.

"Shhure," Gloria replied.

I poured my fifth, or was it sixth, glass before sitting back down. We were all high from too much wine and no recent food. Almost simultaneously Amy and Katy were switched to the second nipple.

"Hey," Jane exclaimed. "Thish isn't fair. You're lookin' at our boobs, but we haven't sheen yours.

"Yeah," Gloria added. "You're braless. Give us a flash. Shtrip off your top."

It was true. With barely-B cups I often went braless at home or around the neighborhood. I was surprised and a little embarrassed that other women noticed and commented. "You ladies'll put me to shhame. Even when I was nursing, I didn' come close to what you have, much less now."

"I always heard anything over a mouthful is wasted," Jane said. "Take it off."

"Take it all off," followed Gloria.

I blushed a little but grabbed the hem of my Polo. I hadn't done this since the sorority house in college. "Okay, no complaints now." I whipped my blouse off quickly.

"Wow. Not big, but what a great shape," Gloria gushed.

"I'll say," Jane commented. "When I stop nursing, these will be floppy again, but yours stand right out there. I bet Jack really likes them."

"Oh, oh, oh," came breathlessly from Gloria.

I looked over and she had her eyes closed and seemed to be shivering a little. "I thought you were too hot," I commented.

"Ooooohh," she slumped back on the couch, her cheeks flushed. "I'm sorry. I didn't think that would happen today."

"What," I asked.

"My nipples are very sensitive. Sometimes when I breastfeed, Amy gives me a little 'O'." She looked down at the floor, very embarrassed.

"I've read about that," I said. "My nipples are sensitive enough that Jack sometimes gives me a big 'O' that way, but I never got it from breastfeeding. Drat it!" I laughed.

We finished off the third bottle of wine just as the babies finished nursing. Both mothers put them into the carriers sound asleep. "That feels great to be empty again. Maybe just a drop or two left."

I watched as Gloria caught some milk on her finger and licked it off.

"Yeah, I love nursing, but sometimes the boobs get too full before Katy is ready." Jane caught a drop and stuck the finger in her mouth. "Still sweet to the very last drop."

"Let me taste yours." Gloria slid down the couch nearer Jane.

"Here," Jane stuck a milky finger out. "Let me taste yours, too."

"It is good. But taste mine," Gloria stuck her own milk-flavored digit out. "It's sweeter."

"Is not," Jane replied.

"Is too," Gloria rejoined. "Beth, you judge." She extended a white-tipped finger towards me. "Come on, it's just milk," she beckoned me forward when she saw me hesitate. I walked over and licked the drop from her finger.

"Now mine," Jane called. I licked her finger. "Mine's sweeter isn't it?"

"I really can't tell any difference."

"Come on," said Gloria. "There's got to be a difference. Maybe me sucking my finger, then Jane, then you gave it a different taste. You've got to try again. Use your finger."

She arched her back thrusting those beautiful mounds forward. I was embarrassed, but I couldn't stop staring at them. Maybe she wouldn't notice. I was still staring at those nipples when a finger came into view. I was startled when I realized it was my finger. Then I saw it touch the nipple and bring back a drop of milk. Then Gloria's warm sweet liquid was in my mouth.

"My turn, my turn," Jane exclaimed.

I turned slowly and reached out to Jane. Once again I was staring at a pair of perfect breasts. Once more my finger slowly approached a turgid rosebud. Again I tasted warm sweet liquid, this time Jane's.

"I still don't think either is sweeter than the other."

"Try one more time," Gloria instructed. She grabbed my wrist and pulled it toward her other breast. "Perhaps you need a larger taste. Cup your hand."

I did that. She pulled my hand over and pressed it against the underside of her breast, then began to slowly move it up. Even though the milk was temporarily gone, the flesh still felt firm. The skin was smooth as velvet and warm to my touch. I felt the pebbly areola slide across my palm and then the hard nipple.

"Oops, a little too high." Gloria moved my hand down slightly. "Hold it there while I pump out a few more drops. Now taste."

Perhaps half a teaspoon was puddled in my palm. I extended my tongue and licked once, twice and swallowed.

"Now me," Jane grabbed my other arm. She did the same motions that Gloria had done, but even slower.

I felt the distinct bumps on her areola and then she pressed my palm onto the end of her breast, the nipple burning in the center of my hand. Then I felt the liquid gathering. Once more I lapped and Jane's sweet, warm juice slid down my throat. My knees felt weak as I almost stumbled back to my chair. Both women looked at me expectantly.

"I'm sorry. I just can't tell any difference."

Within thirty minutes the boys were up from their nap and the gaggle broke up.

February

Gloria's Ed was at a different pre-school but the same schedule as Brian. She visited about twice a month, sometimes when the boys could play together, sometimes with just Amy. Today she was over with just Amy. Both boys had lunch at school today so there was no need to pick them up before 2 o'clock. As always the chardonnay was flowing freely.

Amy had been playing on the floor, but she was beginning to lose interest and was getting fussy. No surprise there as it was approaching 11:30 and her usual feeding time.

Gloria picked her up and sniffed. "Beth, would you mind warming up her carrots. I think I have some cleanup to do before she eats."

After the cleanup I had fun flying the airplane into Amy's mouth. Soon she had finished all the carrots. I washed Amy's face and hands. By the time she was clean again Gloria was ready to nurse.

"Well, I guess it's time for the cow to make her appearance," Gloria stated. She started unbuttoning her blouse. Since that first time before Thanksgiving, she had always nursed Amy topless whether at Jane's house or when visiting me. I had seen Gloria do this perhaps a half a dozen times. Jane had not been shy either and I had seen her about two dozen times during our frequent visits. But Jane had stopped nursing last month so this was my first viewing of bare boobs since then.

I handed Amy over and Gloria settled in on the couch.

The frequent topless nursings had allowed me to be more circumspect in watching. I no longer stared like the first time. I had had no physical contact after that first time either. I didn't need that. I just enjoyed the physical beauty of these women, like looking at Botticelli's Birth of Venus or the Venus de Milo, strictly an intellectual appraisal.

"How did Gerri's class play go?" She had been an Indian princess in the history play that the second grade put on.

"No fluffed lines. Of course she only had four lines anyway. But her momma could tell that she has Katherine Hepburn potential."

Gloria was sitting at one end of the couch and I was sitting at the other. I could see all of Gloria without being obvious. I could also see Amy's little mouth and its sucking motions on the smooth mound. The occasional smacking sounds that Amy's lips made were causing my mouth to water for some reason. Pavlovian reflex I guess.

Our small talk ran on and soon Amy was switched to the other nipple. Now I could see the empty breast. It sagged slightly, but instead of being unattractive it had a feminine curve and lay against Gloria's chest like a houri reclining on her couch. The used nipple looked forlorn and abandoned. The dark protuberance was still glossy with Amy's saliva and still engorged from the exercise it had just been through. It searched the air wanting more companionship and a warm covering.

Amy's eyes closed and her arm went limp as she drifted off to sleep with a full tummy. Her reflexes continued the sucking. She released the second nipple with an audible pop when Gloria shifted her to a shoulder for burping. Then Amy was snuggled back into her carrier.

"She didn't quite finish off everything," Gloria held out a finger with a large drop of milk on it. "I forgot to bring my pump today. Can I get a small glass from you?"

I jumped to the kitchen and retrieved a juice glass. I well-remembered the uncomfortable feeling when my children didn't empty me out at feeding time.

"This isn't going well," Gloria showed me just a few drops in the bottom of the glass. "I guess I've gotten too used to automation."

"This may sound a little weird, but could you help me? It would only take a minute or so for you to finish sucking out the last bit of milk. Jane did it for me once, and she didn't have any trouble."

I was a little dubious.

"Please," she pleaded.

"Well, okay. How do we do this?"

"Just put your head in my lap and suck on the nipple. As they say, it's like riding a bicycle. Well, maybe they don't say that, but they could."

I stretched out on the couch, putting my head in her lap. Her nipples pointed way to the side rather than straight ahead and I had to scoot around some before I could bring my mouth to it. When I did, I found my head in an awkward position. I had to hold it up with no support. I could tell I wouldn't be able to suck very long.

"This just isn't comfortable." I paused for a second thinking. "Why don't we go lie down on my bed? I could put a pillow under my head and we could both relax."

So we trooped into my bedroom. Amy and the baby carrier were put beside the bed. Gloria spread out a baby blanket and lay across the bed so that the blanket was under her chest, no drips on to the comforter. I grabbed a throw pillow and lay in the opposite direction. In a few seconds Gloria adjusted her position and I adjusted mine. Once more I tasted her sweet, warm liquid. Gloria fidgeted a little bit, but I continued to suck.

"Nnnnnhhhh," I heard from Gloria.

I felt a more rhythmic movement. I could tell that the arm which lay along her side above my head was moving.

"Nnnnhhh, I'm, uuunnnhh, sorry Beth," Gloria said haltingly. "I told you sometimes Amy gets me, oooohhhh, excited. I was just about to, uuuuhhhh, finish when she stopped. Help meeeeee."

I continued to suck, but I moved my head slightly. Gloria had one leg propped in the air. She had pulled up her skirt and had her hand buried in the juncture of those brown thighs. The scent of her arousal tickled my nose. An explosion of heat blasted from the juncture of my thighs to my nipples and across my chest. Tingles ran down my arms to my fingers and down my legs to my toes. I felt my face flush.

I sensed movement from the other direction. Gloria was nuzzling my breasts through the light polyester shell I had on.

"Oh, so soft. So nice and firm. So beautiful." Gloria was babbling in her arousal. She stuck out her tongue and flicked the stiff peak which poked through the material. "I've got to see."

She reached down and pulled the shell up, exposing my breasts. Her mouth covered the end of one of my mounds and jolts ripped through my body as she swabbed it with her tongue. My excitement climbed and I attacked her boob. The vigorous sucking was releasing torrents of milk into my mouth.

"Oh yes, do that. Harder! Yes, yes, yesssss." Her legs snapped together and her entire body vibrated for ten or fifteen seconds before she collapsed.

"Ooooohhh," I cried softly. The sights, smells, sounds and sucking drove me over the edge also.

"Thank you," Gloria kissed me softly on the lips.

"That was one of the strangest things I've ever done," I admitted. "But it was so intimate and loving after watching you nurse." I gazed deeply into her eyes and then suddenly looked away embarrassed.

We hardly spoke as we straightened our clothes. Gloria gathered things up and got Amy ready to go. I walked her to the door.

She put Amy down and suddenly hugged me. Then she kissed me, closed-mouth, but it lasted ten seconds at least. "That was wonderful. You were so sweet and wonderful to me. You are such a good friend."

Then she grabbed Amy and almost ran to her car.

March

After Jane quit nursing, she complained about the extra weight she had gained which hadn't come off. According to the scale it was only five pounds. According to Jane, she was an elephant. I recruited her into my aerobics class at the gym. She set Katy up in a Mother's Morning Out twice a week and we carpooled to the gym for our 9 o'clock class.

By the third week I could tell she was beginning to enjoy the class and was able to keep up with the rest of the regulars. On Thursday we were over halfway through the period when I heard her cry out. I turned to look and saw her sitting on the floor.

"Are you okay?"

"I've got a cramp," she replied grabbing her hamstring.

The instructor paused the class to check her out. "Right there?" she asked Jane rubbing a spot just above where the Lycra shorts ended. Even I could see the knot where the instructor was rubbing. "Better go home and relax. Try rubbing it some and GENTLY stretching later in the day."

I took Jane home. "Looks like I haven't finished giving you massages," I remarked. "Why don't you lie down on your bed and I'll massage your legs until the knot goes away?"

Jane put a towel down on her bed and lay down. I started rubbing the back of her cramping leg.

"That doesn't feel good. The Lycra's too rough. Why don't you slip your shorts off and then I'll be able to give you a good massage," I instructed.

"Can you give me a backrub, too?" Jane asked as she stood up.

"Sure, no prob."

She grabbed her exercise bra an pulled it over her head. I hadn't even thought about that when she asked. Then she pushed down her shorts. She was wearing a brief thong underneath, or what my husband calls more descriptively, butt floss. Then she flopped back down on the bed.

"You know where I keep the skin lotion. How about a complete massage like we got that day at Spa Sydell."

She referred to a day of pampering when Gloria, she and I had gone to the spa after Christmas. The massage had been a full body massage with the three of us on adjacent tables gossiping as the masseuses worked on almost every bit of skin from the back of our neck to the tips of our toes. Gloria and Jane had talked me into doing it completely nude and it had felt wonderful.

"Well," I said, "I don't know that I'm nearly as good as they were."

"Nonsense! I know how good you are. You do me and then I'll do you. C'mon."

"Okay," I agreed as I reached for the drawer where she kept the lotion. "Oh, what are you hiding here?" As I pulled out the skin lotion I was staring at a very life-like dildo, ridges, veins and somewhat larger than Jack.

Jane turned her head and saw the open drawer. Then she blushed. "Well, there's more than one reason I complain about Bill being gone so much. It seems like since Katy was born, I need some kind of relief daily."

"Well," I responded as I started massaging her leg again, "I must admit when Jack goes to some of those week-long conferences, I have been known to get in touch with myself, if you know what I mean."

We talked casually after that while I massaged her legs and then her back. Finally, I was done. "Well, my turn now, I guess."

"Oh no. You did my legs and back but not my cheeks. Just like they did at Spa Sydell is what I said."

I was sort of surprised and disconcerted. I had never massaged another female's butt before. I figured what the hell. I had given Jane enough massages that I wasn't embarrassed to touch her body. I got some more lotion and started on this last area.

"Oh, I didn't realize how tight my ass was," moaned Jane. "That feels great." She wiggled a little bit and spread her legs wider.

The three weeks we had been working out had done wonders for Jane's gluteus maximus. When she separated her legs her trim muscles separated also. I could see all of the tiny string that ran between her cheeks. It just barely hid her brown star. I was fascinated. I had never seen anyone, male or female exposed like this. A thrill shot through me as my rubbing first pushed the skin together, and then divided it again. I could also tell that Jane now trimmed her bush closely or completely. No tendrils of hair stuck out like they had when she was pregnant. Every thing looked delicious and sexy. Jack and I had missed our Saturday schedule again. I was sure that was why I felt a little tingling between my legs when I looked at this beautiful woman.

"There, all done," I announced.

"Oh that felt soooo good," Jane enthused. "My turn to do you now."

I started to lie down on the bed.

"Your outfit won't feel any better than mine did."

"Oh, right." I pulled off my top and then pushed down my shorts. I was wearing a bikini panty, so I was relatively covered up.

Jane started on my lower back and worked upward. As she got to my shoulder blades, I felt her shift until her hip was pressed against my side. She resumed the massage. Now I felt her breasts brush across my back, not every time, but frequently enough that tingles began to run from my pussy to my head.

"Ooohhh!" Was that me moaning?

"That feels good. I didn't realize how tight I was. My muscles are starting to relax, maybe even turn to jelly." I was babbling now to cover my confusion.

"Roll over and I'll massage your thighs and arms," Jane suggested.

I hesitated, but then turned to my back. Jane started from my ankles and worked up. Her fingers advanced above my knees. Almost involuntarily my legs relaxed more and fell apart slightly. A familiar odor touched my nose. I opened my eyes barely so Jane wouldn't know I was looking.. I saw Jane staring at my panties. I was wet and I knew that both by smell and sight Jane knew it too. I closed my eyes.

Her fingers continued their massage, slowly creeping toward my juncture. Higher, wetter. Higher, wetter. Higher, wetter. My hips rolled involuntarily. Her fingers retreated.

"Time for the arms," she stated.

She started up my right arm which was closest to her. I tried to forget my excitement and relax into the torpor of a good massage, but it wasn't happening.

"When I get back home, I'll have a nice session with my battery-powered friend," I thought. That didn't help. In fact it had the opposite effect. "Good, good, good vibrations," rattled around my head and down between my legs. I felt Jane switch to my left arm.

As she leaned across my body, I felt a nipple graze my tummy, then again. Then she shifted slightly and both nipples traced burning paths as she rocked back and forth.

She squirmed again, her hip against my thigh. When she rocked forward a nipple grazed my thigh and across my panties right over my clit. Again. The third time,.it felt like a hot fire sprang up between my legs. "Ooooohhhh," I moaned softly and my hips rolled again.

She stopped. I slitted my eyes again to see what she was doing. She looked like she was thinking. Then she moved so that her hip was beside mine. I closed my eyes so that she wouldn't see that I was watching.

Suddenly her fingers were feathering up the inside of my thigh. When she got to my panties, her fingers slipped downward then slowly caressed upward from the bottom of my slit to my clit, then back down again.

"Oooohhh godddd," I breathed and opened my eyes fully this time. Jane was looking at me with fear and longing.

"Kiss me," I whispered. I was in lust and needed full contact. Her lips slowly melded to mine and then opened to let her tongue touch me. That released the last of my inhibitions. I put my hand in her hair and held her face to mine.