New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," she moaned into my mouth as my tongue came out to fence with hers. Meanwhile she continued to stroke my panties. My hips began a steady undulation to match her rhythm on my pussy. Her hand slid further up and then down inside, her finger slipping over my clit on its way toward my lower lips. My hips snapped upward, forcing her finger inside me.

"Oh! Soooo good! Ooohh wow!" I exclaimed as her finger stroked inside my pussy and her thumb teased over my clit.

"Give me your tit," I commanded. She presented her left boob to me and I latched onto the nipple.

"Ahhhhh." Now it was her turn to moan. I caressed her other boob with my fingers, lightly stroking the skin, but avoiding the tip. My other hand drew designs on her back, the soft silkiness further firing my senses. My hand dropped lower caressing the cheeks of her ass. My fingers moved back up in a circular motion bumping over the waistband of her thong. On the way back down I hooked the thin string and pulled until it was down on her legs.

I knew what I wanted to do to Jane. I caressed her cheeks again and then ran my fingers down her soft split until I felt the wetness between her legs. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and my little finger rubbed her clit. I let my index finger slide back up her dry valley until it pushed at her back hole each time the inside fingers moved up. We stayed entangled like that for two or three minutes, soft squishy sounds mixing in with our occasional moans.

Suddenly I felt my orgasm rushing towards me. I pounded my fingers up inside Jane several times and then my body went rigid. "Ooooohhhh myyyyy goddddd," I cried and slumped back on the bed. Jane's nipple swung free and my hand flopped out of her.

"Ohhh! Don't stop," She cried, but I couldn't physically do anything. Jane moved onto the bed. She pushed her thong against the side of my hip and rubbed twice.

"Beth, Beth, Bethhhhy!" She collapsed across me. I felt her body twitch several times before she was still.

A minute or two later she heaved off of me. Instinctively I rolled toward the middle of the bed and put my hand around her waist to pull her down to me. "God, was that good."

"For me, too," she replied. "You've been such a good friend and I feel so close to you."

"Well, I don't know how you could have felt any closer today." We both laughed. I pulled on her waist and we snuggled closer.