New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,333 Followers

It only took us a few moments to collect our things and climb back into the canoes, the atmosphere a bit more charged as each of us thought about how things had looked and felt.

We had gone maybe another two miles down the river when the girls decided it they wanted a break. I found a nice gravel bar in the river and pulled up onto it.

"Here we are!" I said as I climbed off and walked over to pull them onto the bank. I held a hand out for Tina, which she took, climbing onto the shore.

"Thank you kind sir!" she said with elaborate flourish as she stepped past me. I pulled the canoe around so the stern was near the shore and held my hand out for Amanda.

"Thank you. I see chivalry is not yet dead!" She said with a smile as she took my hand and stood in the canoe. She gingerly stepped out of the canoe and onto the gravel, allowing me to pull the canoe up to where it wouldn't float away.

"It's starting to get warm out here." Tina said as she pulled her now dry t-shirt up and off, revealing the very skimpy pink string bikini that the t-shirt had done a poor job of covering while it was wet. The material was barely large enough to cover her B+ cup breasts, and the thong bottom showed every bit of her ass, the material covering only her pussy lips and a part of the way up her completely shaved mound. It was probably as close to being naked as you could legally get away with in public. I suddenly grew hard as I had a chance to really look at what I had only glimpses of during the water fight.

I did my best not to let my jaw hang open as she bent over the side of the canoe, digging into her bag for something. The thong type bottom allowed her ass to be completely exposed to me as well as a small part of her pussy lips from the partially displaced material. My eyes damn near popped out of my head as she absent mindedly reached between her slightly spread legs and pulled the material away from her lips before letting it settle back over, apparently in an uncomfortable position after sitting in the canoe. She finally stood back upright, coming out of the bag with a tube of sun block.

"I really need to get some sun block on before I burn." Tina said as she turned to face me while opening the tube. She squeezed some out on her hand and quickly began to rub it into her arm.

"I'm going to go use the bushes!" I could almost hear the laugher in her voice as Amanda walked away behind me.

"Would you put some on my back?" Tina asked me almost as soon as her mother was gone.

"I suppose." I replied, still feeling like my eyes were falling out of my sockets.

"Good!" She said brightly as she stepped over to me, holding the tube out for me. I took the tube and squeezed some of the warm cream out on my hand and began rubbing it on her shoulders and back.

"Hmmmmm that's nice!" She cooed as I worked the lotion into her upper back. Once I had the cream I had put on mostly rubbed in, I repeated the process on her lower back, sliding my hand up under the string that held her top in place. "If that string is in the way you can just untie it." She said quietly.

"No. that's fine!" I said as I tried to continue thinking with my brain instead of the other quickly swelling head. I continued to lotion down her back to the top of her firm ass, stopping only when I hit the string around her waist.

"Here... let me get that." She said, quickly pulling the string down off her waist until it was around the tops of her thighs before I could say anything. "Don't forget to do my ass too. I'd hate to get burned there." She said, bending over slightly and putting her hands on her knees to make it stick out at me.

Part of my brain said I probably shouldn't have been doing what I was doing, but I was invited, and I hadn't had my hands on a woman in two years! So the other part of my brain and my rock hard dick told me to continue as I rubbed lotion into her firm smooth ass. I rubbed around her firm ass and worked my hand lower until I was rubbing lotion around the bottoms of her cheeks my fingers just brushing her now exposed pussy lips.

"That's good there." She said huskily as she stood back up and stepped toward the canoe. "How about putting some on my legs?" She asked as she turned to face me, her suit bottom, if you can call it that, bunched up at the top of her pussy, threatening to expose it all to me. She wiggled her legs and allowed the material to fall to her ankles before she sat down on the edge of the canoe. She lifted one foot from the small pile of material and held her leg out for me. I took the few steps to stand in front of her and knelt down, not at all caring if she saw my raging hardon or not. I squeezed some lotion onto my hand and began rubbing it into her leg, starting at her ankle and working my way up. I massaged the lotion into her thighs, working my way closer and closer to her pussy, my view blocked by her raised leg. Finally she lowered her leg and lifted her other leg for me to do, the spreading her legs and giving me an unobstructed view of her obviously wet pussy lips.

"You like what you see?" She asked huskily as I worked lotion into the other leg.

"Very much." I replied as I continued to rub closer to her pussy, my fingers just stroking the edge of her flowery lips. My fingers continued to rub the lotion into her body, moving now to her shaved mound, stroking my fingers across her spreading lips at the same time.

"ohhhhh....Then you might as well finish the front too." She groaned as she reached behind her with one hand and untied the top of her suit, pulling it off to expose her firm tits and hard nipples to me. It was all I could do to not reach out and suck one of them into my mouth as I squeezed some lotion onto my hand and began to rub it into her firm tits. "Oh yes." She whispered. "Just like that."

I put both hands to work rubbing the lotion into her firm breasts, working and kneading them for a few more moments before she pushed one of my hands down her body, putting my fingers directly on her wet pussy.

"There too." She whispered as I began to stroke my thumb across her exposed clit. It only took a few gentle strokes across her sensitive nub before her body exploded in orgasm, shaking and spasming as she gripped the side of the canoe to keep from falling off. I continued to gently massage her firm tits and stroke her leaking pussy for what felt like an eternity before her breathing returned to anything closely resembling normal. At that moment I was ready to rip my swim suit off and drive it into the hot pussy only a foot from my face, her scent working its magic on me.

"If you've finished with my daughter, you can come put some lotion on me." I was startled to hear Amanda say from behind me.

I hadn't even noticed her come back from the bushes, but she had and was now sitting on a life jacket in the gravel. I blushed guiltily as I turned toward her, wondering how she was going to take me having my hands on her daughter.

"So are you going to put some on me as well?" She asked again in a sultry voice, her green eyes alive with fiery passion

"Um... sure." I replied as I got up and walked the few steps over to her, my dick tenting my swim suit out obscenely.

"Looks like my daughter got you a bit worked up as well." Amanda said as she stared at the huge tent in my suit. "You have to forgive her. She and her boyfriend broke up just before we moved about six weeks ago." She continued as she pulled the straps of her suit off her shoulders, but not down far enough to expose her breasts.

I knelt down next to her and began to gently rub the lotion on her shoulders and back, working my hand down under the edges of the suit on her back. I was probably not thinking clearly as I should have been at that moment, my brain fogged by sexual arousal, as I worked more lotion on her shoulders and then down her front until I was sliding my fingers across the tops of her firm breasts. My fingers slowly worked the material of her suit down, inch by inch, as I rubbed the sun block into her creamy white breasts and chest. Amanda had her eyes closed and allowed her head to roll back on her shoulders as I worked the suit material lower and lower, uncovering more of her luscious tits as I stroked and teased the already exposed portion of her tits, the suit now just barely covering her nipples.

"That feels very nice. Now I know why Tina was so turned on, you're very gentle with your hands." She practically whispered as I slid my fingers under the material to allow it to slip over her rigid nipples. She inhaled gently as my slick fingers bumped across each nipple. With both hard protrusions now fully in view, I boldly pushed the material down enough for it to slip off her breasts, fully exposing both firm tits.

I think my arousal overtook everything else, and instead of massaging the cream any lower, I lowered my head to her chest and gently kissed one of her nipples. She leaned back against her stiff arms, putting her upper body as a slight angle, allowing me to lick small circles around her nipple, teasing the dark areola before sucking her nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm that's not lotion, but you don't have to stop either." She said quietly as I rolled the hard nipple against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. I worked one hard nipple for some time before kissing my way across to the other one. She lifted her hands one at a time, disengaging the shoulder straps from her arms, freeing the material so it was no longer pulled tight under her marvelous chest.

I allowed one hand to go back to work stroking around her creamy breasts while I alternately sucked both nipples. My roaming hand soon began working her suit lower, pushing the material down toward my eventual target. I had it all the way to her waist and was contemplating how to get it lower when she raised herself on her arms and feet, lifting herself off the life jacket. I quickly pushed the material down over her firm ass, afraid the window of opportunity would disappear. I needn't have worried though, as soon as she sat back on the life jacket, I felt her move one hand and push the material down until she could lift her legs and push the suit off, leaving her completely naked.

"I hope you won't think less of me, but I would really like to feel you inside me." She whispered as her hand moved to the front of my suit and stroked my dick through my suit.

At that point I was so turned on that I didn't care how pretty or ugly she was, I was more than ready to drive my rod into her. As an answer, I released my grip on her tits and stood up, quickly pulling down my suit and stepping out of it. My dick stood out like a flagpole, waving in the wind, as I moved between her now spread legs and knelt down. I was beyond caring how rocky the ground was as I lowered myself to her pussy, aiming my dick at her obviously wet lips.

"That's it. Slide it right inside me!" She cooed as I rubbed the head around her lips, mixing my precum with her juices. With the head of my dick now slick with both of our lubrication, I pushed into her, gently, but steadily, her pussy expanding to take all of me inside her. I felt my balls press against her as I arched my back so I could reach her tits, drawing one of her hard nubs into my mouth.

"OH GOD" the groaned as I started to stroke in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, but then with increasing speed as she lifted her legs and helped draw me into her with her heels. "Yes...oh god...yes...that feels so fucking good!" She mumbled as I worked my dick in and out of her.

She was quite correct, it had been a long time, and my dick was not going to last long. I could feel my balls draw up in anticipation of the release. "I'm going to cum!" I warned her, releasing the nipple I was working on only long enough to warn her, to give her the chance to say no, although I hoped she wouldn't."

"Good. I want to feel you explode in me." She grunted as I continued to pound into her, my body slapping against hers.

With a huge groan I drove in to the hilt one final time, my body going into overload as my dick jerked and jumped inside her with each shot of hot cum. I barely heard her squeaks of pleasure as her own climax peaked with my in pouring of cum, only really becoming aware that she had indeed climaxed with her panting in time with me.

"Oh god that felt good." She cooed between pants. "I haven't been fucked like that in years." She said as she moved her head up kiss me on the cheek. "Thank you."

"Believe me, it was my pleasure." I panted, finally realizing that my knees were digging into the gravel bank. I pulled my still partially hard dick from her, unleashing a torrent of our combined cum leaking from her splayed open slit. I rocked back on my feet and stayed crouched down, my legs spread wide and my semi-hard dick dripping cum while I surveyed her beautiful body.

"So do you like what you see?" She asked, breaking me from my stare.

"Actually...I do. If you hadn't told me you were as old as I am, I never would have known. You have an absolutely beautiful body, firm in all the right spots and soft in all the right spots. I could never get tired of looking at a body this gorgeous."

"Thank you." She said simply. "You don't have a bad looking body yourself, and you know exactly how to use it."

I chuckled in response. "Thank you to you too. I try hard to stay in shape."

"I think your shape is just about perfect." She said as she sat up and reached for my flagging dick. She grasped it and began to gently stroke it, working what was left of our juices into it. "It's just the right size too." She said quietly.

I suspect we would have screwed again right there if Tina hadn't called to us to alert us to the fact we were about to become a spectacle on the beach. Amanda squealed and got up to make a dash to the bushes with me in hot pursuit.

"That was close." She giggled as she stood bent over to hide behind the bush with me right behind her, looking toward the river.

"You're too good looking to hide behind bushes though." I whispered.

"No, I don't think showing off for strangers is what I really want." She answered as I stroked her firm ass.

She stood back up as the canoes made their way down stream, turning to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and drew my face down to hers, bringing our lips together for the first time. It was a gentle kiss, neither of us rushing the connection, which slowly grew more passionate as the minutes slipped past. I squeezed and kneaded her firm ass as she pressed her tongue into my mouth. The kiss seemed to go on forever, neither of us wanting to break the connection. I allowed one of my hands to leave her ass and travel to her chest, cupping one of her firm tits in my hand and rolling the nipple.

"So I take it you want to fuck again?" She asked quietly when we took a break to catch out breaths.

"Very much." I panted.

"I think I'd like to too, but let's wait a while. I need to digest what just happened." She said quietly.

"Ok." I said as I let her step back and slide out of my arms. She turned and walked out to where her suit was laying, pulling it on without another word or look. Tina was still sitting on the side of the canoe, taking it all in with a huge knowing grin, her top now on, but what passed for bottoms still on the ground.

"I think we should head down stream now." I said as I walked past to get to the kayak.

"If you say so." She said, getting up. She turned around and facing away from me, bend over to pull her suit on. She took her time straightening the small strings that made up the bulk of the suit, allowing me plenty of time to see all I wanted. Finally she pulled the small strings up and stood up, ready to push the canoe out into the water. She looked over her shoulder at me to see if I had seen, and then smiled brightly as she stepped into the canoe.

I think my dick spent the next two miles completely hard. Each time I was alongside their canoe, if there was no one around, Tina would slip her top up and expose her firm tits to me. She seemed to be taking great delight in teasing me. Finally, along one stretch, feeling quite turned on and a bit frustrated, I slid over to the shallow water and stood over my kayak and slid my trunks down enough that I could easily pull the waistband down and expose my dick to her. It only took a few quick strokes to get beside them again, and as predicted, she pulled her tiny pink top up and exposed her tit.

"How about this?" I asked, pulling the waistband of my suit down and hooking it below my balls, so I was on full display for both of them.

"You are so bad!" Amanda said, not taking her eyes from y dick.

"I'm not the one who has been teasing the shit out of me for the last couple miles." I replied.

"I thought you liked to be teased!" Tina said with a laugh.

"I do! I just like to get some action as well!" I replied as we coasted on the practically still stretch of water.

"So you want to get fucked too?" she asked with a giggle.

"I thought that was the idea. But I'm not so sure what your mother is going to think about that!" I said looking back at Amanda.

"Oh she's a big girl, if she wants to have sex far be it from me to stop her... Just save a little bit for me for later." She said with a smile. "I mean you do want some more of this don't you?" She asked as she pulled the strap of her suit down off one shoulder and exposed one of her large tits.

"That's not fair mother. How am I supposed to get laid if you steel all the hot guys from me?" Tina asked as she looked over her shoulder.

"I don't know dear. I suppose you'll just have to do what you have to do." She said with a grin.

"Fine!" she said, standing up in the canoe. It only took her a few seconds to strip her tiny suit off, leaving her completely naked where she stood in the bow of the canoe. It was fortunate that it wasn't deep where we were at that moment, having floated off to one side of the channel, which was about ten feet deep in this particular section. Where we were was only about two feet deep and Amanda was able to keep the canoe from tipping completely over with her paddle as Tina jumped out of the bow, practically landing on top of me in my kayak. She took the two steps required to bring her right next to me in the water and then bent over at the waist to bring her face down to my level.

"Now how about that fuck!" she said as she reached for my exposed dick with one hand and moved her lips to mine.

The kiss was far from gentle. If I had to categorize it, I would call it urgent and definitely demanding. Her hot breath flowed into my mouth with her tongue, searching for mine. She practically sucked my tongue into her mouth, suctioning it and mashing our lips together as she worked my suit looser. Almost suddenly she broke the kiss and stepped her naked body across my kayak, brining her pussy almost in line with my face. I reached up and pulled her to my, reaching out with my tongue and licking up her wet slit, finding her clit with my tongue almost as soon as it had split her pussy lips.

"OH FUCK!" she cried loudly as I dug my tongue between her lips and licked up her slit.

The only think I like better than fucking a good pussy is licking it. I enjoy the taste as well as the sensations of getting a woman off with my tongue. I of course love to follow that with my dick, ending the session with a good climax that way as well. Right then I didn't care if we were standing in the middle of a public river, my hormones took over and I dug into her pussy with abandon. I have no idea how long I was working her pussy with my tongue and squeezing her firm smooth ass with my hands before her legs began to shake. I heard her cry out only once before she collapsed on top of me, her legs no longer able to hold herself up.

"Oh god oh god oh god" she mumbled as I stroked her back gently. I held her there, holding our position in the river with my legs, the cool water starting to chill my ass as it lapped over the seat of the small kayak with both of us now being supported by it. After holding her for a few minutes, I felt her feel behind her and grasp my hard dick. She slowly lifted herself up from my chest and aimed my dick at her sopping wet pussy.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,333 Followers