New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,333 Followers

"I am so ready for that fuck now!" she said huskily as she rubbed the head of my dick on her pussy to coat it with her juices. She settled on it slowly, allowing her very tight pussy to expand as she settled more and more weight onto it. "YES" she hissed as her clit pressed into the base of my cock, now fully enveloped in her hot pussy. "Just enjoy the ride!" she whispered, her green eyes staring into mine as she started slowly rising off my dick. She stopped before I came all the way out and slowly lowered herself down again until she was sitting in my lap. With a huge grin she began the trip again, faster than before, pushing down fast enough to make the small boat bounce in the water. It took her several strokes, but she quickly got a rhythm that drove my dick up and down into her with the bouncing of the boat, allowing her to work only half as hard. I put my hands to work on her tits, squeezing and rolling her nipples as she rode me.

"OH GOD! I'm going to cum again!" she squeaked as my dick pulsed its first shot of cum up into her hot tunnel. I grunted as a second and third shot fired into her pulsating pussy while she ground her clit into me, pushing her own climax even higher. Her body trembled in my arms as I pulled her chest to my face and sucked one of her nipples and half of her tit into my mouth, my body still jerking and spasming as it emptied its load into her. I heard Amanda on the shoreline moaning loudly as the two of us began to recover, each of us panting for breath. I released her tit and turned my head to look and saw Amanda on the shore by the canoe, her suit around her ankles and her fingers pumping in and out of her juicy pussy. If I hadn't just emptied into Tina I would have easily fired at the sight of her naked body shaking and trembling in climax.

"Go mom!" Tina whispered with a giggle as she pushed herself over the top of the pinnacle and fell back on the beach panting and sweating.

"OH FUCK!" Tina said sharply.

"What?" I asked

"We have company!" she said , pulling herself down tight against me.

I looked over my shoulder and sure enough there were several people coming down in canoes. It looked like four gals and two guys.

"Amanda! You may want to cover up!" I called to her. She was laying on the downstream side of the canoe and they had not yet seen her, but they sure had seen the two of us in the middle of the river.

Amanda looked up and quickly pulled her suit up her legs to cover her pussy and then pulled a life jacket over her tits. I hoped they kept going.

"WOO HOO!" one of the guys hollered as they got close. "Show us some titty!"

"Frank! Can it!" One of the girls called back. "Or you can forget ever getting any again!"

"She told you man!" his buddy said from the canoe he was in.

"You too buster. Or I'll tell Sue on you!" The girl shot back.

The group floated on past, even though I could see the guys oogling Tina pretty well and was surprised when Tina pushed off my chest so her tits were visible. She rocked back on my dick a few times and wiggled her ass around on my lap as she stuck her tongue out at the guy that was making a silent gesture at her. The way Tina had pushed my suit down it was pretty clear my balls were exposed and the canoe with the two girls in it that came closest seemed to be pretty interested in us as well. I was sure that one of the girls had her hand between her legs before they disappeared around the bend.

"That was fun!" Tina said with a grin. "I think it made me horny again."

"How can you be horny again?" I asked her.

"Oh that's easy! No sex for months and now a big dick to tease and fuck? How can I not be horny?"

"Ok. Well, my feet are frozen, so why don't we go warm up." I said encouraging her to climb off.

"Oh phooo. " Tina said as she stood up, uncorking a flood of cum from her pussy as she pulled from my now deflated dick.

She walked to the shore naked while I climbed off the kayak , my suit floating around my ankles in the cold water. It was a bit of a a juggle to try to handle my paddle, my kayak and pull up my suit at the same time, and eventually I gave up and just shuffled through the water to the shore where I could get the kayak to not float away on me.

"Ok that defiantly looked comical." Amanda said a she sat giggling at my predicament.

"You might think it was funny, but you weren't the one that was being exposed." I answered as I pulled my suit up to I was once again decent.

"True." She replied while Tina began putting her tiny suit back on after digging it out of the front of the canoe. "But then I'm not the one that chose to have sex in the middle of a public river!"

"True... but then it wasn't my initial choice either."

"So you're saying that you didn't want to?" Tina asked as she pulled the last piece of pink material in place.

"I didn't say that, just that it wasn't my first choice of location."

"Well, see if I do that again then!" she replied huffily.

"I think we ought to go before this gets ugly." Amanda said with a chuckle while she pulled her suit back into place.

We floated without a word for quite some ways before coming to a large island in the river. I recalled this particular one since the main portion of the river went to the left, but there was a small cut that went right, and once around the few trees that made it difficult, it flowed past a sandy beach. Most people had no idea it was there and went left. The small sandy beach would be great for a lunch break and it had a nice deep hole to use for swimming.

"Let's go right. I know a good place to stop for lunch." I called to them.

"You sure? It looks kind of tight!" Amanda called back.

"It is, but once we get around the start it should be fine. Been a while since I was down but I think it's still open."

"OK, but if we have to haul the canoe back, you get to drag it!" Tina called.

"Yes maam!" I replied in mock servitude as I turned the kayak down the narrow chute. It took a few tight turns to get past the few downed trees, but the chute opened up as I remembered revealing a nice sandy beach, a rarity on the river, and a nice deep hole for swimming; The perfect place for lunch.

"Here we are!" I called to them as I climbed off the Kayak and pulled it onto the beach.

"This is nice!' Amanda said as their canoe slid up to the shoreline. I pulled it in and held it while they climbed out and then beached it. "Very nice location indeed."

"I think so. Nice and secluded, away from all the yahoos that normally go down river."

"It is kind of secluded." Tina said as she wandered around the small beach. "You could almost get away with going naked here and not get seen."

"You could." I answered, instantly wondering if I was going to be able to get Amanda to bite on that one.

"Oh good." Tina said, quickly pulling the strings on her suit and tossing it into the canoe. "It's kind of a turn on to be running around naked out here."

I stepped over to Amanda and took her hand, gently pulling her toward me. She looked up into my eyes as I pulled her body toward mine, our lips meeting gently. I didn't know what it was about this woman, but I was very attracted to her, and not just sexually, I was very emotionally attracted for some reason. Our kiss started gently as we allowed our lips to touch and tease each other before her returned kisses grew more sensual and lusty. I felt her tongue press into my mouth, and I returned the favor, allowing my tongue to follow hers back into her mouth. She sucked my tongue momentarily before breaking the suction and moving to my lips, sucking and pulling them with her mouth. We stood and kissed passionately like that for some minutes before she broke the kiss and stepped half a step back.

Without a word she took my hands in hers and pulled them to her shoulders, placing them on the straps of her suit. She released my hands and moved hers to my suit and gently began pushing it down my hips. I have often considered myself a bit dense at times, but in this case even I understood what she had in mind. I gently pulled the straps over her shoulders and pulled then down her arms, pulling the suit material down with them until her firm breasts were in full view. While I was doing this she pushed my swim suit down over my ass and let it slide down my legs, pooling around my ankles, before letting her arms fall to her sides. I continued to pull her suit down until the loops slipped over her hands, freeing her arms. She moved her arms to my neck and pulled me close again, gently kissing my lips while I found her breasts with my hands. I gently squeezed and massaged the mounds of firm flesh, feeling her nipples harden under my palms as we kissed.

As she kissed me sensuously, making my dick grow to full mast, I released her sexy tits and returned to her suit, pushing it down her body and over her firm ass. All at once I felt it slide down her legs, leaving her as dressed as I was. I broke the kiss and lowered my head, kissing down her neck and across her chest until I was able to suck one of her hard nipples into my mouth.

"Oh yes." She whispered as I worked her nipple with my mouth and began gently stroking my fingers across the top of her mound and her tiny patch of curly blond hair. She stepped from her suit and moved her legs apart to allow my fingers to now probe between her wet lips. I worked on each of her hard nipples in turn, stroking her pussy and clit gently.

"If you do that much more I'm going to cum!" She groaned at me. "and I want you inside me when I do."

I broke my embrace with her sweet tits and stepped out of my suit. I pulled her down toward me as I sat in the sand and lay back, allowing her to straddle me. Her green eyes danced and sparkled with desire as she grasped my pole between her legs and began to rub it around her wet lips.

"OH yes!" she hissed as she pressed herself down over my shaft, her silky smooth tunnel enveloping me as she settled. I allowed her to find a gentle rhythm as she started to slide up and down my shaft before moving my hands to her body. With one hand I rolled her nipple and pulled on it while I allowed my other hand to find her clit, setting my fingers so that at the bottom of each stroke she would rub her hard clit against my fingers. "UH" she grunted with each stroke, her whole body flush light crimson as her orgasm slowly built within her. It was almost sudden when her climax washed over her, grinding her pussy hard against my pelvis while I stroked her clit, her whole body shaking and spasming. Her pussy clenched and milked my hard dick as she panted and struggled to control her own actions again.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked down into mine, passion burning like a fire inside her. She reached for my hands and pushed them up above my head, trapping them there with her own while she began to bounce her hips slowly up and down, riding my shaft in and out of her hot tunnel. Her tits were practically brushing my lips at the top of each of her strokes, but she pulled back and prevented me from sucking them, preferring instead to just tease my lips with the hard nipples.

As my own climax began to build, I licked her nipples as they passed and humped my hips up to meet her strokes, slapping our bodies together with enough force to make her firm tits wiggle.

"That's it... come for me. Fill me with your hot juice." She cooed, coaxing me higher up the hill toward release.

"OH yes!" I groaned just before my body jerked in spasm with the first jet of cum.

She continued to hold my hands and grind her pussy into my dick as it jumped and pulsed inside her, making her own body shake and tremble with its own small orgasm. "Oh yes." She whispered as she released my arms and moved her hands to my chest. "That's what I wanted to feel."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down to me, kissing her with a combination of passion and lust. I just didn't seem to be able to get enough of this woman.

We lay that way for some time before she moved her head from my shoulder and said simply. "I think I'm hungry."

"I agree." I said simply as she began to climb from me. Once she was standing she held her hand out and helped me up, both of us sweaty and sandy from the session we had just shared. "I know exactly what to do." I said as I stepped next to her and scooped her up. She wasn't all that heavy, but I still had to be careful I didn't fall on the rocks as I carried her down onto the river. I lowered myself down so she was sitting on my lap in the water and gently washed her body, allowing the cool water to rinse the sweat and sand away. When I was sure she was clean , stood up and carried her back to shore.

"Now that's what I call service!" Tina said from where she was sitting, leaning against the canoe, eating on a sandwich. "I wish all guys were that considerate. "

"Not all guys are gentlemen." Her mother said as I set her down. "Thank you kind sir." she said to me as she stepped away.

I followed her over and dug a sandwich and soda from the small cooler I had strapped to the kayak and then moved over to sit by the girls to eat.

It was a pleasant lunch, sitting in the soft breeze between two sexy naked women. What more could a guy ask for? Unfortunately lunch ended much too soon and I decided I needed to go relieve myself. I walked up the beach and into the small patch of woods and brush that made up the middle part of the island.

I had just finished taking a leak when I heard soft female moaning. Being a guy I did what a guy would do. I snuck down the path I was on a few more feet to see what was happening. To my surprise I saw two young women, each in their mid twenties, tangled up naked on a small patch of grass. It took me a moment but I soon realized that it was the two that were in the canoe that came by earlier. I guess watching us got their own juices flowing.

The sounds of slurping and moaning were as powerful an attractant as the sight of the two women in a sixty nine position each sucking and licking the others pussy. I crouched down and watched, my dick slowly growing hard at the sight. These ladies didn't seem to be any stranger to each other, both of them digging in with passion at their task. I knew I shouldn't be watching, but I couldn't help myself, I stayed a few minutes more. I was just about to get up and leave when Tina came walking down the path as naked as she had been earlier. I held my finger to silence her as she walked toward me, a questioning look on her face.

She crouched down next to me and peered through the brush at the sight in front of us just as the two girls disengaged from their embrace. We sat quietly while they moved so that their pussies were pressed together and began to rock and rub their clits into each other's pussy.

"God that's hot." Tina whispered as she slipped a hand between her legs. "I haven't ever seen anything like this in person."

"Me neither." I whispered back as we watched them grunt and moan.

I felt Tina slip a hand around my hard dick from where she was kneeling next to me, slowly stroking my hard dick with one hand while stroking her pussy with the other. She leaned over and whispered in my ear; "Put it in me from behind so we can still watch."

"Ok." I whispered back, suddenly even more turned on than I was a few moments ago. I quietly moved behind her while she moved to all fours. My dick slid easily into her already wet pussy, both of us stifling a groan as her tight pussy enveloped me. Ever so slowly I began to stroke in and out of her, trying to be quiet and watch the two young ladies in front of me humping like crazy. Their tits wiggled and jiggled around as they ground their bodies together, turning me on even more. I really love looking at tits, and this was pretty much an ideal situation for me, my dick buried in a tight pussy and a pair of naked girls humping while we watched.

Tina let out a soft moan as she frigged her clit franticly; no longer being careful of how quiet she was as she approached her climax. The two girls stopped their motions and looked around startled at the sound of her. At first I didn't think they would see us and were about to go back to what they were doing when Tina moaned again. This time they knew exactly where the sound came from, and they were quickly on their feet headed toward us. It was only a few feet and I didn't have a chance to hardly move, not to mention that Tina was nearly ready to climax.

"I see we have an audience." One of the girls said as she pushed the bushes aside. To my surprise she didn't seem upset.

The second one squatted down in front of Tina, gently stroking her hair as Tina froze, now realizing she had been found out. "Why don't you come out into the clearing. You don't have to hide in the bushes."

"Um... Ok." Tina said quietly, staring more at the pussy spread in front of her than anything else.

I slid from her pussy and allowed us to be led by the hand out into the clearing.

"You have a very nice cock. I was wondering how big it was when we went past you on the river." The first one said.

"Um. Yeah. We didn't mean to spy, I mean... well, I just happened to see you..."

"Don't worry, we don't mind." The first one said as she pulled me closer to her. "It's kind of exciting to be watched, isn't it Beth?" She half said to me and half to her partner.

I looked over and saw Beth, her partner, pulling Tina in close to her, until her perky breasts were touching Tina's somewhat larger nipples, her lips reaching for Tina's.

"Don't worry, she won't hurt her." The young lady in front of me said. "My name is Elana... I promise I won't hurt you either."

"Ok." I said as she placed a hand behind my head and pulled my face down for a gentle kiss. We kissed for several minutes, our hands roaming each other's bodies until the sound of Tina moaning drew our attention.

"Looks like your friend is enjoying herself. Why don't we join them." Elana whispered as we watched Beth eagerly licking up and down Tina's wet pussy as she lay back on the grass. Her ass wiggled around in the air as she worked Tina's pussy. "That looks sexy doesn't it?" Elana asked as she drew me down to the ground near them. "Would you like to taste her?"

I really didn't have an opportunity to say much, but then I wasn't objecting either as Elana pulled my face as well as her own toward Beth's upraised ass. I lay down, staring up at her pussy while Elana pushed her down to bring her wet slit into my reach. My tongue quickly found her clit and began to stroke and flick it while Elana rested her head on my chest, her tongue working in and out of her friends pussy. I could hear Beth moan into Tina's pussy, causing her to buck and shake as her orgasm was triggered. Tina squeaked several times while Beth worked her pussy, driving her climax even higher.

I felt a hot mouth close around my dick, slowly sliding up and down my shaft while I continued to lick and suck Beth's pussy. While I sucked her clit hard and squeezed it with my lips, her legs began to shake, her panting and groaning now audible as she moved her head from Tina's pussy. She lifted herself up so she was kneeling over my face, her hands squeezing her tits as she shook and trembled, her head thrashing back and forth making her long dark hair fly around her. Finally she rolled off of me, her pussy no longer able to take the stimulation.

"Very nice." Elana said, removing her mouth from my dick. "You did that like a real pro. How about I thank you for your efforts?" she cooed as she climbed across my body and straddled my hips. She moved her pussy over my dick and resting on her feet so she was crouching, lowered herself over my hard wet dick. "Ohhhhhh that's nice." She cooed as she sunk down on me. Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed, she worked up and down my dick, her ass slapping against my thighs at the bottom of each stroke, the impact making her small tits jiggle and wiggle . I couldn't resist, and reached up to squeeze and play with her soft mounds of flesh.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,333 Followers