New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
graynsam
graynsam
29 Followers

"Sue, so long as Frank doesn't mind you can play with Harry's dick any time you like. It will defiantly not bother Joan or me, and from that silly grin on his face I don't see him objecting either."

"Sue," I pronounced, "you have my complete blessing to do what ever you want with Harry or the girls or all three of them together if you so desire. Of course that is, as long as you do not mind me joining in now and again."

"That's enough for one day," admitted Sue. "I think it is defiantly time to go home. Harry, Jean, Joan I hope you don't mind us leaving, all of you have helped me move forward faster than I would have thought possible. If this is to be part of my new life then you have certainly given me a hell of a lot to think about. Thank you all. I will give you a call in the morning." With that she kissed them all goodbye, turned to pick up her dress and walked to the car still naked.

When we got home she said, "I do not want to talk tonight, my thoughts are just too jumbled I am going to go to bed now, we'll talk in the morning."

I poured myself a glass of scotch and sat down in front of the TV to watch the football. By the time I went to bed Sue was fast asleep.

The next morning over breakfast Sue surprised me once again.

"When I went to bed last night," She said, "I could not keep the events of the day out of my mind and I found myself very wet and excited. For the first time in I don't know how long, I actually masturbated."

"Really? Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes." Turning to face me she opened her gown, lent backwards, spread her pussy lips and fingered herself saying, "Look I'm still so wet at the thought. Please come back to bed and fuck me."

I wish I could say it was a particularly loving affair but it wasn't, just an incredible animal like fuck, leaving us both drained and satisfied.

Later in the day Sue, as promised, phoned Jean to thank her for yesterday. I overheard a few snippets of the conversation. It was obvious that Jean had asked how after some reflection Sue now felt. I heard Sue replying that if going to bed last night and masturbating like a young girl, then dragging me back to bed this morning and fucking me silly was anything to go by, then her world was defiantly looking up!

I did not let on to Sue that I had overheard any of this. I thought it best to just let things flow and see how they would run their course.

The next day I had to go to Barcelona for a couple of days to see some Spanish clients, so it was not until I arrived back home that I was to hear any more on the topic. As it turned out Jean and Joan had come round for a drink and a chat the day before.

Sue told me later how the three of them went out into the garden to our back sun terrace, striped off their dresses and stretched out naked on the sun beds. This time Sue told me that she did not hesitate and undressed with her friends.

"Joan said, 'Oh it's so hot today have you got any sun cream? I think we might burn if we are not careful.' I went into the house for the cream and came out finding both women laying on their fronts waiting for me to rub the sun cream onto them. When I had finished their backs, legs and bums, they rolled over asking me to do their fronts as well."

"Did you?" I asked Sue.

"Well yes, I could not find an excuse not to."

"What happened next?"

"I started with Jean pouring cream on my hands and gently rubbing it on to the top of her chest. Then I started on her stomach but she said 'Hey, what about my boobs? I don't want them to burn.' It was the first time I have ever touched another woman's breasts. As I rubbed in the cream her nipples just popped out and became really hard. I don't know what came over me but I even pinched them a few times. It felt lovely and made me feel so naughty. I really had to force myself to stop playing with her tits and to cover the rest of her body. After I had done her legs I really thought that I had finished but she spread her legs quite wide and kind of thrust up her pelvis and said 'Come on, I don't want my pussy to burn either'."

"So did you apply the cream?"

"Yes, I could not help myself. Jean had opened her legs so I just went for it and quickly rubbed it in. She was so wet and not from the cream! I'm sure she wanted me to do more but Joan was waiting for her turn."

"Did you do the same job on Joan?"

"Play with her tits and rub her pussy? Oh yes. You should see her nipples when hard they are amazing! Although she was very discreet about it I'm sure she may have cum on my fingers. After what happened later I not sure why she even tried to hid it."

"For fuck sake what happened next to top that? Did you get creamed up as well?"

"What the hell do you think? Yes of course I did."

"So how did it felt having another woman rub cream onto your body?"

Amazing. "Would it surprise you that both of them attacked me at the same time? At first they made me lay down on my front with Joan at my head and Jean at my feet. To start it was more like having a beautifully soothing massage; Joan rubbing up and down my back, arms and just brushing the sides of my tits. Jean doing my feet and legs up to the inside of my thighs, lightly brushing my pussy lips as she did. They kept it up until they met in the middle at my bum, each massaging one cheek. But not stopping there, sliding their fingers right down over the crack in my ass over my rosebud and down my slit to my pussy. Each taking a turn, first one then the other. I was in heaven, it was fantastic.

Then they turned me over onto my back. This time they knelt on each side of me. By now I really was in heaven. It was as if I was floating above my body and looking down at myself as they played with my body. Not one bit was left out; all my erogenous zones were on fire. My ears were nibbled, my tits were massaged and gently stroked, my nipples pulled, pinched and bitten. I started to moan as they increased their efforts, pulling my legs apart and running their fingers up and down the insides of my thighs, tracing light patterns getting closer and closer to my pussy. Finally I grabbed a hand. I'm not sure whose it was at that moment in time I did not care, it did not matter. I needed it to play with my pussy. I could not help myself. I would not have been able to stop myself even if I had wanted to and believe me I did not want to. Hands, fingers, lips, rubbed and sucked my clit; fingers went deep into my cunt finding my G-spot. At one point Jean was finger fucking me and Joan was biting my nipples and had at least one finger in my ass.

I lost count of the number of times that I came since it seemed like a continuous flow. I must admit that I really, really, enjoyed it. By the time they had finished my cunt was on fire. I have never been so hot, wet and exhausted before.

By then we were all desperate for a drink and an opportunity to cool down. My legs were just like rubber and I could not have stood if I had tried. I had to ask Joan to go and fetch the drinks."

Frank was really enjoying this by now he had his cock out and was slowly wanking. "Was that how the day ended?"

"Hmm, not exactly. I'm not sure whether to tell you, or to show you!"

"Boy, how much better can it have gotten? Now I am intrigued."

"Well later in the afternoon when we had all cooled, down Joan complained that she thought she had got one of my pubic hairs stuck in her teeth. She turned to Jean saying, 'We really must do something about that bush'. And without another word she disappeared into the house and came back carrying a pair of scissors, a bowl of water and my razor. I really did not have any say about it, they ganged up on me! I really did try to put up a fight; I must have clamped my legs together for all of ten seconds! Well maybe five!

Joan did the evil deed whilst Jean held my legs apart and pulled on my pussy lips so that the razor would not miss any hairs. Then she stuffed two fingers in my ass and said that she was just checking for stray hairs. When they had finished they insisted that they got to taste their work. I ended up with rubber legs again!"

Lifting her skirt Sue asked, "What do you think?"

"I think I need to taste their work as well." Now I, like Harry, now have another weekly job to perform. But this is one task I actually look forward to!

Unfortunately, we did not get to spend too much time with the lovely threesome over the next few weeks, due to a combination of work and other social commitments. We did meet manage to meet up for lunch a couple of times and of course the girls, being girls, spent a lot of time on the phone.

About a month later I was informed that the girls and Sue were going to throw a barbeque pool party for Harry's birthday. I also was informed that I would be cooking. Nothing new there, I'm sure at times I only ever get invited to barbeques to cook! It was to be a fairly big affair with all their French neighbours and as well as a fair number of friends from the Euro ex-pat community. Everyone was told to bring their swimming costumes. I did suggest that everyone should just get naked and skinny dip but it was not thought to be a good idea. The world is full of spoilsports.

I must say that it went off very well and that the afternoon was a great success. Harry enjoyed it immensely and if the comments of the guests were anything to go by, so did they. The last stragglers left around 7pm and by the time we had finished the washing and clearing up we were all quite knackered.

At Harry's suggestion we retired to the lounge and he poured us all a large brandy. Harry sat between Joan and Jean on one settee, and Sue and I shared the other. We were enjoying the moment of piece and quite, letting the excitement of the day drift over us. After a while Harry came around a toped up our glasses, the heat of the day was now dissipating and the warmth of the alcohol was taking over, a mellowness had overtaken us all.

Sitting down again, Harry turned on the TV and started flipping channels, and as usual even with hundreds to choose from the choice of programmes was diabolical. "Does anyone want to watch a DVD?" Harry asked. I'm not sure any of us really cared but Sue said why not. With that Harry must have pushed the start button on the DVD player and there on the large screen TV was Joan bouncing up and down fully impaled on Harry's cock. Looking genuinely shocked Harry hit the off button immediately. "Oh shit, sorry. We must have left that in there, its ages since we last watched a DVD."

Sue piped up with a girlish laugh. "Spoil sport! I was enjoying that. It's been ages since I've seen anything good on the telly! Go on put it back on again."

Joan grabbed the controller from Harry "Don't you dare, I'll never be able to look them in the eyes again."

"Oh come on you can't stop now it was such a tantalising glimpse, don't be a spoil sport, we want to see the rest don't we Frank. Please Joan. What do you think Jean? Harry?"

They looked at each other and in unison said they didn't mind but it has to be Joan's decision.

"Oh please Joan, it looked so horny."

"OK, OK, OK I give in! But on one condition," she said with a laugh. "If we are going to watch it I insist we all get naked first, we've had clothes on all day!" It was amazing just how fast we shed our clothes; within seconds we were all naked.

Harry explained that they had made the video last year and even though he and Joan had made the odd home movie over the years they had never done anything like this. They had been bored one day and although he was not sure now how the idea had come up they all had agreed it could be a lot of fun. Joan had written the story, if that is what it is, and each of them took turns as the director, the camera man and of course the star. It was never intended that anyone other than them would ever see it.

Although the lighting in the room was low it was still light enough to see each other clearly. We all settled back down and Harry made sure that the DVD was set to the beginning, handed the controller to Joan and said quietly, "Go on then push the start button, you still have time to back out."

The next moment the screen flickered and their car was seen coming down the drive. The girls got out of the car both wearing very short wrap tartan skirts and totally transparent blouses, Joan's white and Jean's black. Their sexy little bras beneath it were plain to see almost as if they were naked from the waist up. When Jean swung her legs around to get out of the car, her skirt rode up and the camera zoomed in to reveal her white stockings and suspenders. She was not wearing her knickers. As the camera zoomed in tighter her hand strayed to her pussy and a finger slid up and down her slit. God was she wet. Her juices were dripping off her fingers and down her legs. The camera followed her fingers up to her mouth as she sucked them dry.

The film had hardly started and already my cock was as hard as I can remember it being for an awful long while. Joan looked over and said "Someone seems to be enjoying this." Sue reached down, wrapped her hand around it and gave it a quick wank. Harry, not to be left out, had Jean playing with his balls.

The next shot showed the girls coming around the side of the house to the pool, they stripped each other down to their underwear and moved onto a sun bed where they kissed and played with each other for what seemed like forever. They kept moving all the time and ended up eating each other out in the classic 69 position. Once or twice Harry came into shot and plugged his cock into a waiting cunt, pulling out and replaced the cunt with the willing, waiting mouth below. Moving around, he repeated the exercise from the other side. Gauging by the noise the girls were making they must have cum at least once each on Harry cock let alone on each other's fingers and tongues. The neighbours must have wondered what the hell was going on next door when they were making this. At one point Joan got up and walked into the house. The camera following her every move, she opened a cupboard by the side of the TV and got out a long, pink, jelly-like, double ended dildo which she plugged straight into her cunt. She walked back outside slightly bow legged, holding it pointing upward so lit looked as if she had just grown a long thick cock! Jean, swivelled around to face her, her legs spread, finger fucking herself, waiting to be impaled by the big rubber cock. She did not have to wait long. For the next five minutes or so they fucked each other's brains out. All the time Harry was moving around capturing the action.

The camera stabilised and it became obvious that it had been put on a tripod as Harry walked back into the shot, his cock leading the way, the girls still inextricably linked by the double ended dildo. Without ceremony he stuffed his cock into Jean's mouth and she started lapping on it like a bitch in heat. Not content, he gave Joan the same treatment.

After a while he lay on his back on the adjoining sun bed and gently stroked his cock until both the girls took turns mounting him. My god I was impressed he seemed to have the ability go on forever. In his place I know I would have not lasted five minutes. In the end he stood up and the girls knelt at his feet as he finally erupted with a fantastic cum shot covering both their faces with thick globules of creamy white spunk. The film ended with the girls licking each others faces clean and swapping spunk from mouth to mouth.

I asked him later how he managed to last so long. Ah, little blue pills! I really must get a truck load.

I must admit both Sue and I have seen a good number of porno's over the years but nothing quite like this. Together with the fact that the five of us were in the same room naked and watching each other and the video at the same time made the whole experience so fucking horny.

Sue was openly masturbating and Harry had his fingers deeply buried in both of the girls' cunts. I looked at Harry and nodded at Sue. He smiled and nodded back which was how I ended up fucking Joan and tonguing Jean's drenched cunt while she sat on my face.

But that, as they say, is another story.

graynsam
graynsam
29 Followers
12