New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Phil. He was stroking away on his swollen shaft, a huge grin on his face. I watched as he mouthed the words "Go for it."

Repositioning myself again ever so slightly brought the tip of my cock directly into contact with Chris's pussy. With a little push, the head entered her and she squirmed slightly, attempting to impale herself further on the shaft. I pushed more, burying the entire length deep inside her.

Chris gasped and opened her eyes. I think she suddenly realized that it wasn't her husband's member inside her, but then she relaxed and gave herself up to the pure pleasure of the moment, wrapping her hands behind my neck and interlacing her fingers. I began to slowly pump away. She was delightful inside - hot, tight, and slippery. We settled in to a slow, languid rythm cock sliding against vagina, occasionaly hitting against her cervix. At one point she whispered in my ear a simple "Fuck me baby, mmmm... fuck me, just like that, yeah.".

When she came, it was explosive, with a wail that came from somewhere deep inside. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my hips and she squeezed me tightly with both her legs and arms. That drove me over the edge and I too erupted, blasting my seed deep inside her.

We lay there like that for several minutes while our hearts stopped racing and we caught our breath. Remembering that Phil was there, we both looked in his direction where he sat, no longer stroking his swollen member, but still grinning from ear to ear. I slid out and off of Chris and she slipped off the bed to head for Phil. Reaching for his cock she grasped it and it twitched, immediately spurting a geyser of creamy white goo that splattered all over her chest and abdomen. My juice was now running down the inside of her thigh as well and she scooted off for the bathroom.

The sound of the shower running soon issued forth. Phil gave me a thumbs up and headed in the same direction. Returning with two moistened washcloths he handed me one. I mopped off the residue of lovemaking and dressed.

"That was incredible. I loved watching."

"It was pretty intense."

"She was like an animal with you."

I just smiled and tied my shoes. As I started to head out, Chris emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her torso. I gave her a long embrace and she countered with a similiar kiss.

"I'm so glad we decided to include you in our lovemaking Dave."

"Me too."

12