New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella came up beside me and started stroking my hand around Mike's cock, and kissing me.

"Wet it with your mouth darling, and then put his wonderful cock in your wife's pussy, and then fuck me..."

Although I had never done it before it seemed so simple to follow her instructions, and I felt an immense rush of sexual power as I gently engulfed Mike's cock with my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head, and then teased the opening of Carol's slit before their lust took over and he was buried in Carol's body.

Stella and I lay there close to them watching. Stella was the perfect choreographer, moving them around for our watching pleasure, but only adding to theirs, and she kissed Mike, Carol and me in a perfect dance of passion. Although horny as hell, I was also very peaceful and calm, knowing that my turn would come.

As Carol started to move faster, Stella turned to me, and said, "Fuck me."

I kissed her and slid my cock inside her. I felt like I was home. We then gently moved together, as we watched our lovers bring their delicious fuck to the peak of passion. Carol was screaming "Fuckme, Fuck me...." her voice only cut off by Mike's lips as he tried to fuck her mouth with his tongue.

Mike was holding on, and I could see his thighs start to tense and I knew he was about to cum. As he sped up, Stella and I sped up to match them, and I could feel our sweat and bodies become even more as one.

As Carol sensed where Mike was at she held his face in his hands and kissed him slowly. I almost came then, it looked so good. Then she slowed him, held his face away again and said in a lustful tone...."In my mouth Mike, I've dreamed of this since we met you...in my mouth my darling, I want my darling Tim and your sexy wife to watch you cum in my mouth."

It was like a dream as I watched Mike pull out of her, and she scuttled down so that her face was close to ours. She looked at us both as she took his cock in her mouth, and her eyes never left ours as she pumped with her hand and mouth. I could hear Mike start to groan and I watched as his cock pulsed and Carol greedily drank his cum sucking him gently for every last drop.

It was then that I realised that Stella had moved down and was sucking me. Carol moved her face over and kissed me. I'd never felt more in love.

"Now for you and Stella darling, remember my fantasy about sucking the girl and you at the same time," she whispered.

"Yeah", I stammered, my cock swelling even more.

"Remember how I said I'd do anything if the moment was right?"

"Uh, huh'',

"Well, my love, the moment is right." With that Carol moved up to Stella, eased my cock out of her mouth so she could kiss her, and said, "Fuck him Stella, I want to watch you fuck him and I want to eat your pussy while he does it."

Stella moved over the top of my cock never taking her mouth from Carol's, except to say, "I'd love to".

As she sank down onto my shaft, Mike sat up and put his arms around the two girls and smiled at me. "Your turn now buddy, best of luck."

I found out that night that reality can be better than fantasy.

12