New Friends

Story Info
Two couples meet up at a bar.
5.6k words
4.32
70.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and Lisa pulled up to the bar that they had agreed to meet Brooke and George. Parking looked a bit on the scarce side, so Steve pulled up to the valet who opened Lisa's door as Steve got out and took the ticket from the valet's extended hand as he made his way quickly around the car to drive off. Steve walked up next to Lisa, slipped his arm around her waist, and held her close against him.

"Are you nervous?" he asked, smiling at his beautiful wife.

"A little." Lisa said, smiling. Steve knew better, she wasn't nervous but excited. Steve smiled back lovingly. They walked to the entrance of the bar and Steve opened the door for his wife. His eyes darted up and down her body as she walked ahead of him. Smiling to himself, Steve thought how lucky he was to have a wife that still turned him on as much as she did when they first met. His eyes focused on her ass as she walked in front of him, loving how she moved it from side to side seductively as she walked. Her light brown hair cascaded halfway down her back, seeming almost to point at the treasures just slightly below.

The first reaction to the place was that it was loud. Overly loud near the bar area, but not much better anywhere else. This wasn't the sort of place that Steve enjoyed, and most certainly wasn't a good place for a conversation. Putting his objections aside, Steve and Lisa started looking for the friends they were meeting here.

All of the sudden, Lisa was grabbed by a tall blonde at the bar they were passing and given a big hug.

"Lisa!" the cute woman nearly screamed.

"Brooke!" Lisa said, hugging the girl back. They broke their embrace quickly, and Brooke stepped aside and motioned towards a tall bald guy standing next to her. "This is my husband George. George this is Lisa – my friend form MySpace that I was telling you about!"

Lisa extended her hand and shook his. "Good to meet you. This is my husband Steve" she said.

"Nice to finally meet you two" Steve said as he shook both their hands.

"We have a table that's ready in the back whenever we want it" Brooke said, smiling at the both of them.

"Let's head back there. This bar's a bit on the noisy side." Steve said.

They quickly made their way back to a booth in the back of the restaurant. George and then Brooke slid in to one side next to each other, as did Lisai and then Steve. Even in the booth towards the back of the bar, it was still very loud.

"I'm so glad we've finally met!" Brooke said looking across the table at Lisa. "George and I have been talking about you guys almost non-stop since we decided to come out."

"Same with us" Lisa said. "I knew we'd enjoy meeting you guys as soon as we started chatting online."

"I showed George some of those chats" said Brooke. "We've both had a LOT of fun reading those."

Lisa blushed a bit, getting the innuendo. "Oh come on, they weren't that naughty."

"Naughty enough." Steve chimed in jokingly.

Brooke turned her attention to Steve now. "I don't know if Lisa told you this, but we're kinda new to the whole lifestyle thing. We had our first experience just two weeks ago on vacation with some friends from Boston who we knew were swingers. We've been curious for a while but didn't really find a couple we were both attracted to."

"Hey, it's good to be picky" Steve said, smiling at the cute blonde sitting across from him. "It took us a long time to get comfortable enough with another couple to go full swap with them."

"Very cool" Brooke said. "We like picky!"

Steve and Lisa laughed.

"So George, what do you do?" Steve asked, engaging the silent member at the table.

"Oh, I'm a bartender" George said.

"Very cool! I don't drink, but Lisa loves people that can make good dirty martini."

"Why don't you drink?" Brooke asked.

"Well, stopped drinking once we started swinging really. It's best to remain in control for this type of 'activity,' and besides, remembering what happened the night before is a lot more fun" Steve said.

"Plus, now he can perform!" Lisa joked.

"Well, there is that too" Steve said, smiling. "Speaking of drinks, our waiter isn't here yet."

"This place isn't known for its service. It might be best if we go to the bar instead of waiting on someone to take our order" George said back to Steve.

"In that case, let's go get something for our beautiful ladies here" Steve said, getting up from the table.

Brooke got up as well and let George out from the booth. As the guys walked back towards the bar, Brooke sat back down.

"So you guys are still comfortable with everything that happened before?" Lisa asked Brooke.

"Yeah, completely. We both really enjoyed it, and really enjoyed watching each other."

"I know what you mean. Even when it's just the two of us together, Steve and I enjoy watching each other play with ourselves. We both get off on it" Lisa said, lowering her voice.

"Oh that's so hot!" Brooke whispered back. "What else are you guys into??"

"Well, we like toys, fucking in all sorts of positions, watching adult movies from time to time, and chatting to people about the things that they do as well."

Brooke smiled. "Kinda like now huh?"

"Well, yeah" Lisa said, laughing slightly. "Not to put too fine a point on it. So what are you guys into?"

"About the same. Some light S&M I guess too, spanking, restraints – that sort of thing. We're also big into telling each other what we'd like to do to other people while we're having sex."

"Oh really? Any people in particular lately?" Lisa asked.

Brooke blushed. "After we saw your pictures, we've been mostly talking about you and your husband."

Lisa laughed. "Well that's a good thing. Kinda why we're all here tonight right?"

"Very much so. We're both really happy that you look like your pictures. We've heard horror stories where that hasn't been the case."

"Yeah, we've met a few people that had taken pictures apparently years before – not sure why they think that sort of thing works" Lisa said.

"Well George's been talking non-stop about your breasts. He's a huge fan of big titties." Brooke said laughing.

"Well, from what you've told me about him, I'm going to be a fan as well" Lisa said.

"Hey, let's switch sides and sit by each others husbands for dinner tonight." Brooke said excitedly.

"I'm game" Lisa said as she got up from the booth. The girls switched sides just as the guys returned from the bar. Steve had one glass of water and Lisa's drink while George was carrying drinks for both Brooke and himself.

"Musical chairs?" Steve asked jokingly.

"No, just figured we'd switch around a bit. You 2 have to sit on the same side!"

Steve and George just laughed. Steve sat down next to Brooke after she situated herself in the booth, and handed his drink to Lisa as she sat down after George. George reached out and handed Brooke her drink as well.

The bar was getting louder, and it was becoming a bit difficult to carry on the conversation across the table.

"So what did you guys talk about while we were gone?" George asked Lisa.

"Oh, just girl stuff" she responded, with a slightly wicked grin on her face.

"I was telling Steve how much fun we've had with the different things that you and Brooke have been talking about. And the pictures have been AMAZING!"

"Well I'm glad you like those...were there any in particular you enjoyed?" Lisa asked.

George blushed a bit. "There's one of you going down on Steve. Your eyes are locked on the camera. Drove both Brooke and me nuts."

Lisa smiled. She of course knew the picture that he was referring to. "Well that's one of our tamer pics."

"Yeah, but the eyes" George responded. "Kept picturing myself in that picture with you looking up at me."

"You did, did you?" Lisa said, her smile broadening. She inched closer to him, "Well I'm sure we can figure some way to get you a picture like that." As she said this, Lisa's right hand dropped onto George's leg, patting him lightly in a teasing manner, before returning back up to the table.

Lisa winked at George and then looked across the table. Steve and Brooke were engrossed in conversation as well, apparently at the level of a whisper. The bar had gotten even louder now, and they would literally have to be yelling across the table to hear each other. Lisa saw Steve lean in and whisper something in Brooke's ear, which first caused a smile, and then an outright giggle out of Brooke. She looked at Steve, and then nodded.

Steve then turned back towards Lisa and George. "Do you guys want go someplace else? Somewhere quieter??" Steve nearly shouted across the table.

Jokingly, Lisa shouted back "What???" And then smiled. She got up, which was the queue for everyone else to do the same and the four made their way out of the bar. Outside, the noise quickly dropped down and they could easily hear each other again.

"Well thank God! I couldn't hear myself think in there!" Brooke said as they handed the valet their tickets.

"Yeah – that's not a good place to talk and get to know each other." Steve said, taking Lisa in his arms as they waited for their cars. "So where to now?"

Lisa spoke up first. "Well, our place is only about ten minutes away– why not back there?"

Both George and Brooke smiled. "Sounds like a plan. Should we follow you?" George asked.

"No need, Brooke can ride with Steve and I'll ride with you so you don't get lost" with a wicked grin.

"Yeah. For navigational purposes only..." Steve said sarcastically.

Their cars pulled up and the two valets jumped out and opened the passenger doors. Lisa caught a confused look on the valet's face as she got into George's car instead of going with her husband, and giggled slightly The valet shut her door for her as George got in the drivers seat and started up the car. They pulled out behind Steve, following him and Brooke back to Steve and Lisa's apartment.

"So for navigational purposes, huh?" George joked.

"Well, it wouldn't be right for you to get lost, and this also gives us a chance to get to know each other. And the same for Steve and Brooke too."

"This is turning into a fun night already. I love the idea of Brooke 'getting to know' another guy in the car ahead of us" George said.

Lisa smiled and reached down into George's lap, placing her hand on his cock through his jeans. "Apparently you do like that idea" Lisa said and began gently rubbing him through his pants.

George just sat there, a bit shocked, and desperately trying to keep his attention on the road. He turned and looked at Lisa, loving the feeling of her hand rubbing up and down on his cock. Lisa unbuckled her seat belt and slid closer to him.

"Keep your eyes on the road and let me know if I'm too distracting" she said as she bent over and started working on the zipper to George's jeans. George kept his hands on the wheel as Lisa pulled his cock out and placed it between her lips. He was hard already, and mouth felt amazing as she bobbed her head up and down him.

Suddenly Lisa's cell phone started ringing with Steve's tone. Reluctantly she took her mouth off of George and got the phone from her purse.

"What!?" she shouted in mock anger.

"You little slut!" Brooke laughed into the phone ahead of them. "We thought you were down there!!"

Lisa started laughing. She looked ahead and could see Brooke looking back from her car, laughing. Brooke hung up the phone, waved, and then she dropped down as well. George and Lisa stared for a second as they could only assume that Brooke was going down on Steve as well.

Lisa turned to George and placed her hand on his still exposed cock. "Does it turn you on to think that Brooke's sucking Steve off at the same time that I have your cock in my mouth?"

He just nodded. She felt George's dick getting a little harder in her hand. She laughed lightly and then bent over again, taking his cock between her lips.

George's right hand reached out and started caressing Lisa's ass while she sucked on him. Paying attention to the road was becoming much more of a challenge. He squeezed her firm ass in his hand while she kept working his cock with her wet mouth. Up ahead of him, George saw Brooke come up from down in Steve's lap, say something, and then go back down towards his lap again, out of view.

This went on for the next ten minutes or so, Lisa keeping him at a constant state of arousal without letting him cum. He felt himself getting close a few times, but she' squeeze him at the base of his cock and slow down her mouth, just enough to keep him incredibly aroused, but just short of cumming. As he felt himself building up again from her ministrations, the car in front of made a turn onto a smaller street, and then a quick right into the underground parking garage of a nice-looking apartment complex.

George followed Steve down inside the garage, and found some guest parking spots near the elevator. As he pulled into the spot, Lisa brought her head u from his lap and, her lips red and puffy from the blowjob she'd just given.

"We should go inside. I think we can have some more fun there." Lisa said and gave George a quick kiss. She then opened the passenger door and hopped out of the car.

George quickly put his very hard cock back into his pants and followed Lisa over to the elevator. As they were standing there waiting Steve and Brooke opened their doors in the other car and made their way over. As George smiled and looked at his wife, he could tell from her puffy lips that she had in fact been sucking on Steve as well.

"Well did you have fun with my husband?" Brooke asked Lisa as she came up.

"Not as much as we're about to" Lisa replied. The elevator doors opened suddenly and the four of them got inside.

"We were actually just talking until we saw your head disappear into George's lap" Brooke said with a smile.

"Well, if you knew what I was doing, then you should have known better than to call and interrupt!"

The four of them laughed. The elevator opened on Steve and Lisa's floor and they quickly made their way down the hall and to their door. Steve got out his keys and opened the door, letting Lisa and Brooke in first, followed by George and finally himself.

"Why don't we just head to the bedroom and pick up where we left off?" Lisa asked.

As Lisa and Steve lead Brooke and George to the bedroom, Lisa took Steve's hand and brought it up to her face, kissing it tenderly.

"I love you so much!" she said to him.

"I love you too. It was so hot watching you two behind us – I loved the idea of sucking George off while we were on our way home here" Steve said back to her.

Lisa smiled. "I knew you would. And now you get to see it up close." As they entered the bedroom, Lisa let go of Steve's hand and turned around. George and Brooke were whispering things to each other as well, both of them with excited smiles on their faces.

"Alright you two, enough secrets!" Lisa joked. "I want to finish what I started in the car."

"Me too, I don't like having any job left undone!" Brooke said, emphasizing the word 'job' as she walked over towards Steve. Lisa stepped up in front of George and kissed him briefly. She reached down and rubbed his cock as she knelt in front of him, and quickly undid his pants and let his cock spring free once again.

"Wait a minute...where's our camera?" Lisa asked Steve.

Steve looked up from Brooke who was already greedily sucking on his cock. "I think it's in the office."

Lisa smiled. "Follow me" she said to George, and got up. With her hand still on his cock, she lead him out of the room and to the office. The camera was on Steve's desk charging.

"You said you liked the picture I took sucking on Steve's dick. Let's take some just for you!"

George smiled. "Fuck yeah!" he said, loving the idea.

Lisa grabbed the camera and handed it to him. She then got down on her knees again in front of George and took his cock in her mouth once more.

George turned a quick look at the camera and figured out how to turn it on and take pictures. He pointed it down on Lisa who was staring up at him as she worked his cock, her eyes sparkling.

"Wait, in the picture I think you were naked as well." George said.

Lisa smiled as best she could with his cock in her mouth. She then stood up, letting him slip out, and gave him a passionate kiss.

"So you want it exactly the same, huh?" Lisa asked, her hand gently stroking George's wet cock.

"Why mess with perfection?" George kidded back.

"Alright. Then strip me down" Lisa ordered.

George was happy to comply. He kissed Lisa again and reached down to the bottom of Lisa's shirt. He pulled it up and over her head, reveBrookeng a very sexy black bra that did very little to hide her hot pink nipples. He reached behind her, unsnapping her bra and pulled it off of her shoulders. Her large tits finally displayed proudly before him. He reached up, cupping them both and leaned down a little, taking first her left, and then her right nipple in his mouth. He played with her tits for seconds, her nipples getting hard in his mouth as he played with them.

Lisa's pulled George against her, loving the way he played with her tits. She ran her fingers through his hair and began to moan. She then reached down and pulled on the bottom of his shirt as well. He got the idea and released his mouth from her tits and quickly took his shirt off. As he was disrobing, Lisa slipped out of her jeans and panties in one motion, followed quickly by George disrobing from his pants as well.

Now both completely naked, they embraced again. George's cock was pinned between both their hot bodies as they kissed. He loved the feeling of her tits against his chest, and he pulled her tightly to him. His hands went down to her ass, rubbing and massaging her as they made out.

Lisa broke the kiss, smiling, and knelt in front of him. With the setting for the camera now perfect, George pointed it down on her again while she opened her mouth and inched her lips down his cock.

George started taking pictures, and lots of them. Pretty much as fast as the camera would let him. And Lisa loved it. She kept here eyes focused on the camera lens as it made the digital click noise over and over again.

She reached up and stroked the shaft of his cock while she teased the head, licking it seductively and rubbing it against her lips. She smiled for the camera, never taking her eyes from it.

"Do you want to take any other type of shot?" Lisa asked, still rubbing George's cock against her lips as she spoke.

"What do you have in mind?" George stammered back, Having a hard time deBrookeng with how hot taking these pictures was getting.

"Oh I don't know...maybe some pictures like this..." Lisa said as she knelt up a bit and while still looking into the camera, grabbed her tits and pushed them together around George's cock.

George moaned deeply as Lisa began working her tits up and down his slippery dick. She had a naughty smile on her face, and George kept clicking away with the camera as best he could.

"Oh God!" George exclaimed. "I'm going to cum soon from this!"

"Keep taking pictures then. I want to have a record of the first time I get you off" Lisa said, still working his dick between her tits.

George moaned but kept taking pictures. His cock was about to explode and the sexy woman below him wanted him to take pictures of him cumming on her. It was just too much.

George thrust hard one last time between Lisa's tits and started to cum. He shot hard and hit Lisa in the cheek. She just kept smiling and continued to pump his cock with her tits.

"Keep taking the pictures!" Lisa said as George had stopped, unable to focus on that while he came. He regained some composure and kept taking the pictures as Lisa asked as he continued shooting up onto her face.

12