New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few face shots, Lisa released her tits from around his cock and brought it up to her mouth, putting him between her lips once gain. She felt him shoot a few times in her mouth as she reached up and stroked his exposed shaft with her right hand.

George kept taking pictures as she sucked on his spurting cock. Finally his orgasm subsided, and she let him slide out of her mouth, figuring that he had become overly sensitive like most of the guys she had been with. She looked up at him behind the camera, smiling with some of his cum still on her face.

"Take a few more shots of me like this." Lisa said.

And George did. He caught her beautiful face smiling up at the camera, cum leaking down her cheeks and then off her chin and onto her tits. Lisa made a show for the camera as he took the shots of rubbing the cum on her face around with her fingers, and then wantonly licking them clean.

After she had cleaned herself up, Lisa was satisfied with the pictures, and got up off her knees, taking the camera from George.

"I'd love seeing those if you don't mind. Might give you some time to recover because I'm nowhere near done with you just yet" Lisa said with a devilish grin.

"Yeah – I think I took about a hundred pictures of that" George said, smiling back.

Lisa put the camera back in its dock, and the computer next to it came on. The image viewer application opened automatically and the pictures started downloading. In a 30 seconds or so, all the pictures had been downloaded and the camera was empty and ready for more pictures. Lisa then clicked on the slideshow option and it began a display of all the new pictures they had just taken.

Lisa and George just watched as the pictures progressed from her sucking on George's dick, to the titty-fucking pics, to George cumming on her face, and then finally Lisa just playing with his cum and cleaning up the mess he had made. While the slideshow was going on, Lisa noticed George's cock growing back to attention.

"We'll send you guys these pics tomorrow. I'm sure Brooke would like to see them as well."

"Brooke!" George thought...they had been in here about ten minutes, and he had completely forgotten about his wife.

Lisa read George's concern and smiled. "Don't worry. I'm sure she's having as much fun as we are. Let's go check in on them."

Lisa once again lead George by his cock across the apartment and into the bedroom. As they entered the door, they saw Steve kneeling on the bed, facing away. Brooke was in front of him on all fours, getting fucked from behind. By the sound of her moans and hard breathing, she was enjoying it too.

Lisa got up on the bed next to her husband, coming up beside him. Steve turned as he felt someone get up on the bed beside him, and smiled. Lisa kissed him deeply, her hand rubbing his ass as he continued to pump in and out of Brooke.

"Enjoying yourself?" Lisa asked after breaking their kiss.

"Yes...I've already gotten her off two times and we're getting close to a third."

Lisa smiled and turned to see George watching the three of them on the bed. His cock had gotten fully erect again, and he was stroking himself, his eyes glued to his wife getting fucked on the bed in front of him.

Lisa left Steve and Brooke on the bed, and went back over to George.

"Do you want to just watch or do you want to fuck as well?" Lisa whispered in his ear.

He smiled at her, suddenly pulled from his trance. "I think instead I owe you a good cum."

Lisa smiled. "Let's go out here then" she said and lead him to the living room and sat down on the couch.

George got down on his knees and moved his face down between her legs. Lisa spread her legs around George as he started licking and sucking her pussy. She was soaking wet from all of the activity so far this evening and tasted delicious to him as he worked his tongue inside her.

Lisa moaned as he worked his magic on her. George reached up and slid a finger easily inside Lisa as he focused the attention of his tongue on her clit.

Lisa started pumping herself up against his finger and tongue. She reached up and started pulling on her nipples, causing pleasure to course through her body. George inserted another finger that he worked in and out of Lisa's quivering pussy, and then a third, causing her whole body to shake underneath him.

As her orgasm started crashing on her, Lisa started drenching George's mouth and fingers inside her. She moaned wildly, her legs instinctively closing tight on George, holding him exactly in the place as she came hard on him. As she crested and then started calming down, Lisa released her legs from around his head and leaned up from her prone position on the couch. She then leaned forward and kissed his wet lips, tasting herself on him as she seductively licked him clean.

"That was amazing" Lisai said with a grin on her face. "But now I want the real thing."

Lisa reached down and placed her hand over George's cock. He knelt up slightly, and allowed Lisa to place him up against her wet pussy. She smiled at him as she teased him slightly, just rubbing the head of his cock between her pussy lips, She then slipped the head of his cock inside her, and reached down and gripped George's hips. With her eyes locked on his, Lisa pulled him towards her, slipping his long, hard cock into her.

They both moaned as George's cock was engulfed by Lisa's hot pussy. He rested up against her as he bottomed out, his hips up against hers.

Lisa held him tight against her, and spread her legs wide around him in a 'V' positioning. She kept him fully inside her for a second, and then put her hands back up on her tits again as he began pulling slowly back out. George pulled almost completely out, so that just the top of his head was inside Lisa, and then slid deliciously into her again.

George hooked his hand under Lisa's legs, staring down at this gorgeous woman as she rubbed her tits and teased her nipples. He pushed fully into her, and then began pumping his cock in and out of her.

Lisa moaned, loving the feeling of him sliding inside her. She kept her eyes locked on his as they fucked this way, completely enjoying the moment.

Suddenly, they heard Alli moaning loudly in the next room, apparently having her third orgasm. It wasn't too loud, but they heard just enough to both laugh a bit. Apparently Steve and Brooke were still having a good time in the other room.

The distraction quickly passed as they both re-focused on each other. George started picking up the pace of his thrusts, now causing Lisa's large tits to bounce each time slid deeply inside her.

Lisa reached up and started playing with his nipples, moaning and breathing hard as she felt another orgasm quickly approaching her.

George leaned down and started kissing Lisa passionately while kept fucking her.

"I'm...I'm going to cum soon" George said.

"Yessss! I want you to cum with me!" Lisa said, unable to hold off her own orgasm any longer.

Instinctively, Lisa's legs wrapped around George, forcing him deep inside her as he exploded as well. Lisa's orgasm shot up a level as she felt George cumming inside of her. She snuck her hand down between them, quickly rubbing her clit, prolonging her orgasm. George thrust deep into Lisa, feeling her pussy quivering around him as her orgasm tore through her body.

Soon they were both done cumming, but George stayed inside Lisa. They held each other, enjoying the post-orgasmic sensations as they came down from another intense orgasm.

"That was so fucking hot." George finally said, lying on top of her on the couch.

Lisa smiled and leaned forward slightly to kiss lightly. "And we've only begun to get to know each other."

George smiled back, and lifted off her. He slid out of her cum-filled pussy, and stood up, and helped Lisa to her feet as well.

"Should we check in on them again?" Lisa asked with a devilish grin on her face.

"We should. I wouldn't mind watching you and Brooke playing together as well." George said with a smile as he followed Lisa back into the bedroom.

As they entered, Steve and Brooke were lying next to each other on the bed.

"Sounds like you two were having a good time out there." Steve said, smiling and getting up to kiss his wife.

"Yeah, you too." Lisa said after their quick embrace. She then looked to Brooke who was lazily playing with herself still on the bed. "Are you having a good time sweetie?"

Brooke looked up at her and just smiled. "Oh yes...a very good time."

Lisa got onto the bed and crawled up over Brooke. Straddling her, she kissed Brooke lightly on the lips and slipped her hand down between Brooke's legs. As she slipped her finger inside of Brooke, Lisa couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"Looks like someone left me something in here" she whispered in Brooke's ear. Lisa then started kissing down Brooke's chin, down her neck, and onto her beautiful tits. Lisa took first one and then the other nipple in her mouth as George had done to her while she massaged Brooke's breasts with both of her hands. Lisa kept kissing down Brooke's stomach, and then finally between her legs.

Brooke spread her legs for Lisa as her tongue and lips started dancing over her pussy. First Lisa licked and gently sucked on Brooke's clit, and then she slipped her tongue into Brooke's wet folds.

She could taste Steve's cum inside of Brooke's pussy as she worked her tongue deeper and deeper inside. Lisa licked and sucked as much as she could, swallowing as of Brooke and Steve's combined juices as she could.

This focus was having an effect on Brooke as well. She started bucking under Lisa, somewhat amazed that her fourth orgasm was building up in such a short period of time.

Lisa felt Brooke writhing up against her mouth, and she doubled her efforts on making her friend cum. Lisa started pulling a bit harder on Brooke's tits, pinching her nipples lightly and her tongue worked around Brooke's pussy, alternating between driving as hard and deep as she could inside her wet hole, and quickly circling around Brooke's clit.

Brooke started to cum for the fourth time, her legs wrapping around Lisa's head, keeping Lisa's face exactly where it was as she shook underneath her. Lisa's tongue worked rapidly on Brooke's clit as she slipped two fingers into her quivering pussy, prolonging her orgasm and increasing its intensity.

Finally Brooke came down from her cum, and released Lisa from between her legs. Lisa crawled up Brooke's body, laying light kisses as she went.

"My God" Brooke said, her eyes still closed with a smile on her face.

Lisa kissed her deeply, letting Brooke taste her pussy juices that had smeared on Lisa's lips and face. Brooke returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Lisa and pulling her up tight against her own body.

Lisa smiled down at Brooke, seeing how exhausted she was.

"Why don't you take a rest here for a bit?" Lisa asked.

Brooke just smiled, her eyes still closed. Lisa got up from the bed and saw the two boys sitting on opposite sides of the couch, dicks in hand. She smiled down at the two of them.

"I think we can have our own fun and let her rest a bit, don't you?"

Both guys got up immediately from the couch. Lisa reached down and grabbed both dicks and lead them into the other room, shutting the door behind the three of them to let Brooke rest.

To be continued...

Please send any comments/suggestions to uptowncouple@gmail.com - all feedback is appreciated!!

12