New Friends Are Hard To Loose

Story Info
Does your wife ever act a little odd?
5.5k words
2.8
108.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

h, e, m, that’s it, right now how does that scan?

Four months ago I suddenly noticed things where different in our sex life, Monique seemed to me more demanding, wanting more, she was aroused for longer; let me explain.

I have known Monique from the age of sixteen, in fact I had been fortunate enough to be the first one she aloud to touch her, we were young and in love and even a little naïve, sex between us was very careful until we married, that was eight years ago. I didn’t think there was anything wrong with a normal sex life, a little oral, no back door but plenty of different positions and with her still only being twenty-eight, lots of loving.

We were living well, lots of house improvements, Monique was still doing the odd modelling job and my job was going well, I had just been put in charge of the groups stock, that meant working longer hours, going to different stores especially Fridays but the money was worth it, we were even thinking maybe it was time for children.

As a said at the start, last August everything changed, Monique became sexually aroused very quickly and it lasted longer, unfortunately longer than me.

It was the night we went out to celebrate. We had just had a new bathroom and central heating system fitted. Lovely night and it was obvious we were going to have fun in the sack when we got home, and we did, again and again but Monique was insatiable, she wanted more, even after her orgasm and I just couldn’t keep up.

The shame of not being able to get it up again, even with her magnificent body, she looks a bit like Rachel Hunter, you know lovely large tits, sensuous legs, and even with her mouth sucking at me, nothing happened.

I tried the loving husband bit but all she did was sulk, Monique did something she had never done before she turned her back on me.

I couldn’t sleep; I just lay there thinking why, when all of a sudden she slipped out the bed. I heard her go into the bathroom, then some muffled groans, until she came back; I pretended to be asleep, I needn’t have bothered, ignoring me she went to sleep.

This started to happen more and more, she was starting to get real shity with me, I needed to do something, and fast.

Fortunately I was owed some time so I took a day off, a day to take Monique to town; I thought a nice lunch and a bit of shopping anything to make her happy. We looked around for a while before we went to a wine bar; we started on one bottle and soon found we were on a second only helped by some fancy sandwiches then suddenly Monique asked if I’d seen the porno cinema we had past, stupidly I’d had enough drink to giggle yes.

She insisted on a third bottle and I agreed, anything to keep her happy, we finished it and left. Within ten minutes we found ourselves outside the cinema, Monique was looking at the advertisings and giggling that she wanted to see a movie, much as I thought it a bad idea I was still playing the apologetic husband, we went in.

The interior was darker than usual but I could see there was only about six men in there, I wondered what reaction I was going to get from Monique as we walked down to our seat; on the screen a blond was blowing a guy while another was lying on the bed licking her out, she just watched as she fumbled for her seat, I sat beside her and put my hand on her knee.

I watched the film as I ran my hand up and down her stocking clad leg; I thought she was getting aroused as she pushed her leg against mine. Unfortunately after about fifteen minutes the heat in the theatre and the wine was getting to me, I felt my eyes closing; I fought to keep them open but failed.

I didn’t know how long I’d been asleep but as I opened my eyes I first saw she was still rubbing against my leg but her other leg was against the other seat, her legs were wide open and I could see movement.

I slowly moved my head, I stifled a cough as I saw a hand on her other leg, this one was up under her skirt, I flicked my eyes up and saw Monique, her head laying back. I was about to move when further movement caught my eye; another hand was on her breast, a second man had moved and was behind her, his hand between the back rest and playing inside her top, I could see the outline of his hand on her left breast.

The hand between her legs was now moving in a sawing motion it was obvious she was being finger fucked, I moved.

I grabbed her, virtually dragged her up the isle and out before I turned to look at her, “What the fucking hell are you playing at?” spluttered from my mouth.

As she hurriedly re-buttoned her blouse she looked at me, “Oh god I’m so sorry, it was the film it got my going and the wine made me all sleepy, suddenly things were happening and I really don’t now how long before you, oh god I don’t know why but it just happened, please darling, just calm down, lets not spoil the day.”

Lets be honest, I thought I should have been more attentive and moved quicker than I did, and she did look so upset, besides it was time she felt sorry for herself, I thought it might get me off the hook for a while, the shopping trip continued and we didn’t bring the incident up again.

It was about two weeks later, I’d popped home for some reason, Monique was out, doing a bit of modelling for a catalogue firm, anyway I went to the toilet, it was when I flushed the toilet that I heard a clucking sound.

Turning I lifted the lid to the cistern, inside was a waterproof plastic bag, I took it out, opened it and pulled out a thick pink vibrator. I stared at it, I couldn’t believe my eyes, was our sex life that bad that she had to use a toy?

My mind flipped up a gear, what else was she hiding?

I started through her dressing table then on to draws, nothing until I went through her coats, her black full length had a cinema ticket in the pocket, that cinema, there and then I decided it was time to see what my beautiful wife was up too.

I nerd at work, you know one of these computer wiz kids, had offered to link up all the stores computers; my boss side it would cost to much, so I took a gamble and gave him some money out of my pocket and a few illicit office perks, if I worked through all my daily breaks, it would cut my work load down and give me time to sort out my horny assed wife.

When I went out to get him his equipment I also bought myself a full beard and an anorak, well if I was going to see what she was up to I had better go in disguise.

Friday came, I kissed her goodbye, saying I would see her around nine and went to prepare my plan.

I arrived at the cinema around two, found a seat where I could watch the whole auditorium and waited.

I noticed that there was about five or six other men in and they kept looking at the entrance, the film was same old fuck and suck, not even worth a hard on when suddenly in she came; she sat three rows down on the other isle to me and I noticed the others talking.

I saw one bloke come over a sit with the one closet to me; I strained forward to listen, “She’s here again and this time she don’t get away,” what the hell did that mean?

Men started to move, the two in front moved to ether side of her, another two moved in front and I followed one that joined another behind her, she was surrounded.

I got myself in to a position where I could see it all. She was looking as though she was watching the film, she had on that long black coat, fully undone, a loose fitting white skirt and her cream and gold blouse and as far as I could make out she had stockings on.

The first man was already stroking her leg and she wasn’t stopping him, one behind had his hand over and was at her tits while one in front was lent over the seat running his hand up and down her other leg, she was biting her lip.

Hands were all over her, trying to unbutton her blouse and get her tits out, other hands where pushing her skirt up to her waist, suddenly one of the ones behind her stood up and grabbed her head pulling it sideways he pushed a finger, no two fingers in to her mouth, her hands came up to try and fend them off, they where soon grabbed and held out to ether side and pressed back on the seat back behind the two men.

Now to say she was struggling would be an overstatement; her tits where now out for all to play with and her pants where stretched tight across her wide open thighs allowing fingers to push up in to her; as one man kept his fingers in her mouth so another was slapping the side of her cheek with a long hard rampant cock, quickly her head was turned and the rampant cock drove in to her open mouth.

She started squirming and moans came from her cock filled mouth, the one who had obviously taken control told one of the front ones to check the doors; he disappeared only to return saying that all was clear. The leader got up grabbing Monique’s hand, as he did saying, “Get the slut out in the isle, get her on all fours,” he looked down at Monique, “You ain’t runnin out this time bitch, this time we’re all doing what we should have done last week, we’re gonna fuck you.”

I watched as my wife was pulled up for the seat and dragged in to the isle, her coat was pulled off and she was forced down on her knees, she was looking up at the men surrounding her, “Please stop, this has gone to far, let me go,” she soon realized no-one was listening as they forced her down on all fours and the cock went back in her mouth.

I couldn’t take my eyes off the scene as her skirt was flipped up over her naked ass, the flickering light from the film played over the tight firm globes; unfortunately the sight was soon blocked by the back of that man, he was positioning his cock ready to fill my wife’s dripping hole.

He thrust in, causing a squeal from around the cock forcing its way down Monique’s throat; hands pulled at the exposed tits swinging from between the two halves of her silk blouse and there was nothing she could do to stop them.

First the one up her cunt came, filling her already wet hole, his place was soon taken and her fucking started all over again. The one in her mouth held the back of her head tightly as he spewed his filth down her throat, again she only had time to spit and choke for a moment before her pretty face was being forced back down on another length of male meat.

All the time I felt myself getting aroused, I saw the man in her mouth breathing heavy; he didn’t last long. He took it out before splattering her face with his strings of white cum before ramming it back in, for her to suck clean.

As another took his place ready for her third face fucking, I watched the one up her cunt speed his rhythm up and fill her; as he pulled out I took my chance. I pulled my hard cock out and knelt behind; she couldn’t move as her head was being pummelled from the front and other hands squeezed and pulled on her sensitive tits, so I shoved my cock in to her sloppy wet cunt.

As I watched myself fucking her my eyes took in the wonderful sight of her little pink ass-hole a thing I had always wanted to fuck and my mind told me here was my opportunity to have some; I slid my cock out of her cunt and pushed it hard past the entrance muscle of her rectum. It slid in easier than I thought it would and before she could do anything I was in to the hilt and filling her with my length before settling in to enjoying fucking my wife’s gorgeous ass, unfortunately not for long as I was so excited and her ass was tight so I came in a matter of minutes, but it was worth it.

I got up and moved away as the one I called the leader watched the man fill her mouth, then he dragged her up to kneel in front of him; another man knelt behind her and gave her tits a really good going over while she was given no chance to argue because this leader used her mouth for seconds, as soon as she had swallowed his they all dispersed, and I hid leaving Monique to pull her clothes back on and stumble back to her car; of course I wasn’t due home until nine and she was all bathed and smiles, if not a little quite when I did.

Now I imaged that would have taught her not to play with danger, and our own sex life was pretty good, she didn’t push for more but I was going to make sure, so I made the same plans, got all the work done up front and prepared for another Friday.

Once more I sat in that cinema, I was surprised to see only two others and even more surprised when Monique walked in. As it was empty the two men took no time in grabbing her arm and leading her up to the back wall, on the first row beside the entrance. She didn’t seem to argue as he sat down and pulled her back to him.

I saw his hand go up the back of her skirt as he dragged her down to sit on his fat long cock. The other one stayed in the next row, I moved just as he pulled her head down to feed his cock in to her mouth, there was no foreplay, no getting her aroused they just got on with fucking my wife, why did she need this kind of attention?

Before I had time to think another man rushed in, said something to them and suddenly Monique was being propelled down and out of a fire exit with me in hot pursuit.

There was a car at the back, the driver was revving the motor, fortunately my car was two spaces back so as they pushed Monique in to the back and sped off, it was easy to follow.

I followed them to a run down inner-city street, a long line of terraced house converted in to flats, they shoved her through a door, I went down the ally in-between and looked up at the fire escapes, as I picked the one I thought was right a light came on in a window, I slowly, carefully, made my way up.

I peered in and saw Monique, they had thrown her on to a mucky looking bed, she was trying to get up, trying to move but every time she did powerful hands pushed her back down, until the leader came in to the room then there was silence, he grinned as he looked at her. “We’re getting fed up with the cinema so here’s where we will be fucking you from now on, I’ve had a look through your purse and we now know you, say hello to Monique boys”.

Their voice’s mockingly chorused, “Hello Monique”, before he continued, “So every Friday you will be coming here, or I can make life difficult for you, understand?”

Her head bowed as she pitifully nodded, his grin grew wider, “Well, boys now we have that clear, get her clothes off, there’s a pair of lovely big tits in there dying to get out and a mouth just begging to be filled with cock so lets start fucking her,” he laughed as he said, “Remember we won’t have a magnificent creature like this to fuck until next Friday so lets not waste any time.”

She tried to take her own clothes off but they weren’t waiting and soon she was totally naked, on all fours in the middle of the bed taking it both ends

They had no problems now, no one to discover them so they really fucked her; she looked as though she couldn’t help but be submissive to what they were doing to her, she just let them take what ever they wanted, dragging her on to the cock by the hair or slamming himself in to her from behind.

When they’d finished the third one lay on the bed and made her sit on his cock, his hands mauled her lovely big firm tits, pinching the nipple until she moaned in pathetic protest, all to no avail as the leader stood beside her, licked his finger and tickled her ass-hole, “Nice ass, think I’ll have that, bend forward slut and take two up”, and she did.

All I could do was stand a watch as the four men used my wife how ever they wanted, always they humiliated her by making her suck their cocks clean no matter which ever hole they’d fucked.

They fucked her continuously until just before seven, I thought, she’s going to be sore tonight as I saw her wince as they positioned her for yet another ass fucking.

Half of me was sick to my stomach and the other half thought you deserve it you slut as I watched her head being dragged from side to side trying to satisfy two cocks at once with her mouth as another thumped in and out of her cunt. The leader threatened to whip her ass with a thin stick, he laughed as he asked how she would explain the marks, of course she pleaded no, and he agreed not too but the humiliation of licking balls, ass-holes and letting them do any perverted thing they liked to her was her only way out.

When I got home she was already in bed, she told me she had a fall and had hurt the base of her spine and was feeling a bit shaky, I thought ya I bet you’re a bit shaky, still I thought that’s the end of that.

Curiosity got the better of me and I took a taxi to that street the following Friday; a much more dejected Monique arrived, before she got out the car I got in; there was a mixed look of surprise and shock on her face as I looked at her and said, “I know all about the cinema and here, I think we better go home and talk”.

We quickly drove away; apart from the odd sniff from her the drive home was silence. I fixed two drinks and we sat in our lounge, looking at her I said, “Well.”

She took a large swig of her drink, looked at me, cleared her throat, “I didn’t mean it to go this far, it just got out of control, please believe me, I do love you, can you ever forgive me?”

I looked at my beautiful wife, I must be honest I could still see a mans cock stuck in her mouth but I had to try, “Yes I love you but I need to know why, in detail, when I know that then maybe we can sort this out.”

She smiled at me, I think the words yes I love you made her feel better and I gritted my teeth for I didn’t know what she was going to say.

“eeerr you remember the four men who came to fit the bathroom and plum in the extra central heating?” I nodded.

“Well it was the Wednesday, if you remember I had done a model shoot in the morning, starting early, I had left with you and not done any housework,” she took another swig.

“I’d done a swim suite and short skirt shoot, it always makes me feel sexy, you know parading around like that and I’d still got on the short skirt, little blouse and of course stockings. I got back around one, the men where working in our bedroom so I didn’t change and got on with sorting out the house, eerrr, could I have another drink?”

I got her another drink, she thanked me as I handed it to her and returned to my seat.

“I’d washed up and next went to make our bed, stupidly I decided it must look a mess to the workmen. I went in, smiled at the two men working on the piping and set too on the bed making; I was bent over pulling the cover up when I felt a hand stroking up and down the back of my leg, it felt like a electric bolt and I just stayed still.”

“I knew I was breathing heavy and I could feel this hand travelling further up my thigh, I was struggling to say no when the second hand touched me, I felt my knees buckle against the bed side. The hands were now tickling me on my bare skin above my nylon tops when the door opened and a third man came in.”

She took another large swig of her drink, “This man was the oldest and the crudest of the gang, he looked at me bent over the bed with his workmates hands just up under my skirt, he laughed as he said; What have we here, your typical lonely housewife in need of a shagging, he came up to the other side of the bed facing me; Well sweetheart you’ve come to the right place.”

Her eyes flicked up looking at me, watching my reaction, I knew I was about to hear something that I didn’t want too.

“He put his hand on my breast, I hadn’t put my bra back on, he grinned at me; Why don’t we get these clothes off and see just how horny you are? I knew then this had to stop, I went to move, I tried to kneel on the bed, to escape but as I put one knee on the bed they held my other leg, now my legs were wide open.”

She quickly drank the last of her drink, this time not looking at me, “I tried to plead with him, I asked him to stop and stop them but all he did was grin back at me as he started to unbutton my blouse, I put my hand out but the two behind where now in my pants, there were fingers exploring me, pushing in to my pussy and my arse, I had to put my hand down again to steady myself so he finished unbuttoning me, giving himself free access to my breasts.”

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers
12