New Friends in Old Mexico Ch. 1

Story Info
Two couples meet on their way to Mexico.
2.5k words
3.97
57.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dallas Airport Terminal was busy, but the security checks had moved smoothly. At the gate, the passengers headed for Cancun all seemed to be in a festive mood -- and who wouldn't be happy anticipating a sun-filled vacation? One couple, Paul and Shari, were regular visitors to Cancun, having visited this idyllic locale many times. Another couple, Bill and Linda, were among the first time visitors headed to the balmy Mexican seaside resort. Shari and Linda met while buying snacks from an airport vendor; Shari told Linda that she would love Cancun, especially the clear water and the beautiful beach outside the resort. Interestingly, Linda and Shari had somewhat similar builds, both being about 5’ 3”, although they were also quite different in ways, Linda having short dark brown hair and green eyes and Shari having longer blond hair and blue eyes. Both were obviously in good physical shape, and both were wearing clothing that showed off their physical features well. Shari wore a simple yet seductive outfit. Her loose-fitting white linen blouse tied at the waist showed off her tanned skin; the top three buttons were undone, and the swell of her ample breasts was obvious. Her shorts were also white linen, complimenting her tanned legs, and she wore a pair the latest "in" shoes that accented her legs and ass. She carried herself with a sensual self-confidence that put all who met her at ease immediately. Her personality and grace were obvious to everyone around her. She had a smile on her lips and a twinkle in her eye that men always notice immediately. Linda wore light colored shorts, through which could be seen the white thong panties she wore to accentuate her shapely buttocks, and a form-fitting tank top that showed off her toned arms and the pleasing shape of her breasts. As usual, her friendly smile made everyone feel that she was interested in them and happy to be where she was.

After boarding the plane, Linda noticed that Shari and her husband were seated just across the aisle. Though subtle, it appeared to Linda that Shari's husband, Paul, was checking her out. She smiled to herself, reveling in the pleasure of being noticed by a stranger. Linda was not aware that Paul had given her the once-over because Shari had mentioned her brief conversation with Linda to him. Unknown to Linda and Bill, Shari and Paul had recently started expanding their sexual boundaries and were experimenting with an open lifestyle that included swinging. They whispered to each other how they saw Linda and Bill as an attractive couple and wondered to each other if these new acquaintances would be open to a lifestyle adventure.

As the flight progressed Shari and Linda struck up a friendly conversation. They discovered they had reservations at the same resort, the Royal Villager Resort. The Royal Villager was a favorite of Paul and Shari's, having great service, large rooms, and lots of activities. After learning that the couples had this destination in common, Linda had many questions, and Bill and Paul joined in the conversation. Soon the four of them were talking like long-time friends. Paul was immediately attracted to Linda. He was drawn to her easy-going nature, her apparent intelligence and her smile and he was excited that she obviously enjoyed interacting with him. Bill noticed Shari's warm smile, and was thrilled with the way she openly flirted with him, right in front of her husband and his own wife. There was an unmistakable sense of sexual tension among these four people.

By the time the plane landed, the two couples had agreed to meet at dinner that night to continue their discussion about the many different opportunities for recreation in Cancun. The couples shared a taxi to the resort, and then separated as they checked in and began to get settled in their rooms. As luck would have it, the couples had rooms on the same floor, and just a few doors down from each other. As Paul and Shari were unpacking, they discussed their new friends and speculated about whether they would be open to intimate interactions with them. They decided there was only one way to find out! Meanwhile, Linda and Bill unpacked silently, both lost in their thoughts. Paul called their room and confirmed the dinner plans, suggesting the couples meet at 8:00 that evening, only a few hours away. Bill accepted, and as he hung up the phone he was in a reverie about Shari’s interest in him, her obvious flirting, her beauty, and the growing friendship the couples had developed in such a short time. Bill also thought about the attention Paul had given Linda, appreciating, himself, how obviously sensual Linda was.

In the lounge, waiting for Paul and Shari, Linda looked radiant as she sat next to Bill. She was thrilled to finally be in Cancun, with all its opportunities for activities she had not yet had the chance to experience. She was also looking forward to conversing more with Paul and Shari, both because they already knew so much about Cancun, and also because they were such a pleasure to talk with. She had noticed that Bill had taken extra care as he dressed for dinner. She wondered why he seemed a bit nervous, and realized that she, too, felt nervous about seeing Paul and Shari again, thinking again about the sexual tension that seemed to be present when the couples were together. Linda and Bill had been comfortably and happily married for over two decades, and while they had shared numerous fantasies as part of their active sex life together, including fantasies about multiple partners and about exchanging partners, they had never actually looked outside their marriage for sensual pleasure. It was obvious to Linda that Bill had truly enjoyed Shari’s flirting ever since the couples had met, and Linda appreciated Bill’s pleasure the flirting had provided him. The two couples seemed compatible in many different ways. Linda began thinking that perhaps one or more of her fantasies shared with Bill could actually become a reality. While thoughtful about how reality and fantasy might differ, she thought to herself of the many possibilities for enjoying this vacation.

Paul and Shari entered the lounge as Linda and Bill were enjoying their separate reveries. Linda and Bill rose to join them, and the couples entered the dining room, where they were seated at a small round booth. Paul and Shari, perhaps with some forethought, let Bill and Linda slide into the center of the booth, and they then slid in on either side, Paul next to Linda, and Shari next to Bill. Paul helped Linda and Bill interpret the menu and offered recommendations on what to order. Sitting next to each other, Linda and Bill held hands under the table. While enjoying the ambience of the glowing candles at the tables, Linda slipped her hand out of Bill’s and slid her hand onto his thigh, squeezing his quad muscles slightly, knowing that Bill loved feeling that kind of covert touch in public. Meanwhile, Linda was enjoying eye contact with Paul, feeling Paul’s handsome eyes could look into her depths; she hardly noticed what Paul was saying as she felt an electrical charge between them. While sliding her hand toward the inside of Bill’s thigh, Linda’s hand felt the warmth of another hand in Bill’s lap and she realized that Shari was touching Bill’s left thigh in the same way as she was touching his right! Linda’s and Shari’s fingers touched briefly, causing them to glance at each other. Linda’s smile made clear to Shari that she did not mind Shari’s special attentions toward Bill. Although he tried to appear nonchalant, Bill obviously enjoyed Shari’s hand slipping between his thighs. Looking back at Paul, Linda could tell he was well aware of what was occurring, and was enjoying it immensely. Sliding her knees out just a bit as she shifted her position, Linda briefly brushed against what she realized was Paul’s leg, extended in front of her knees under the table. Pushing her foot forward just a bit, Linda edged one of Paul’s shoes an inch, confirming her suspicion that Paul’s bare foot was resting in Shari’s lap at the same time Shari’s hand was in Bill’s.

Dinner arrived and they all settled in to eating the wonderful food. They talked together about options for the coming days: snorkeling, swimming, sea kayaking, hiking, visiting ancient ruins in the vicinity. Linda discovered a common interest with Paul in archaeology and expressed a hope for his guidance on how to best arrange a visit to an ancient Mayan ruin. All four wanted to snorkel and kayak during the vacation. After a long day of traveling and the relaxing dinner, Paul and Shari’s offer to have Linda and Bill join them dancing in the lounge was turned down. The couples agreed to meet for breakfast the following morning.

Paul and Shari went to the lounge to dance, something they enjoyed together often. At the same time, Linda and Bill returned to their room, where they stripped down and stretched out next to each other on the bed. Linda turned on her side to snuggle with Bill, and she began running her fingers over his chest while he lazed with his eyes closed. As she gently pushed Bill onto his stomach, she reached for the lotion and began a back massage. Linda could feel Bill relaxing into the massage. Linda slid down and massaged Bill’s buttocks and loving the feeling of touching Bill’s body, she continued massaging down his legs. The gentle classical music on the CD player next to the bed added to the sense of relaxation. After massaging Bill’s arms, Linda tapped him lightly on his back, and he rolled over to lie facing up, allowing Linda to complete a total body massage. Linda finished the massage at Bill’s balls and cock. Thoughts of Shari’s flirting had worked to make his cock hard, and the added attention from Linda’s massaging hands made his cock grow bigger and harder. Bill smiled, with his eyes still closed. Linda leaned over to flick her tongue around his cock and up and down the shaft, causing Bill to sigh. She then slid on top of him, and locked her lips on his, beginning a long, deep kiss. Bill rolled them both over so that he was now on top of her. Still kissing her deeply, Bill shifted so that his cock was against her pussy and he slowly slid inside her. Despite their feeling of relaxation, they were hungry for each other. Thrusting against each other, they built to a plateau of pleasure. Linda reveled in the feeling of Bill’s weight on her, and Bill raised himself on his arms to allow for deeper thrusts. Building toward orgasm, Bill bent his head down to suck on Linda’s nipples. Moaning loudly, Linda came, as Bill continued to thrust with increasing fervor. Climaxing with a groan, Bill slumped down again on Linda and then slowly rolled off to her side. They lay together touching each other, basking in the afterglow. Slowly, they drifted off to sleep in the warm, gentle breezes through the window.

Paul and Shari watched Bill and Linda walk toward the elevators. They smiled at each other then turned toward the dance floor. The band was playing some great Latin music and they didn't bother getting a table but rather went directly to the dance floor. In their previous visits to Mexico, they learned that they really enjoyed the Latin beat, and had taken some dance lessons upon their return home. They truly loved dancing, and Shari had a sexy way of swaying her hips that drove Paul wild. Paul noticed that, as usual, he was not the only man in the room who enjoyed watching Shari’s sensual movements. The band played several upbeat songs, then slowed the pace and Paul and Shari melted into each other’s arms. Paul whispered into Shari's ear, asking if she noticed the other men watching her as she danced. Still smiling, she answered, "of course!” and they shared a comfortable laugh. Paul asked Shari if she enjoyed dinner with Linda and Bill, recalling her open flirtation; Shari pressed herself against Paul's growing hardness and moaned a low "yes!!". She said that Bill seemed to like the attention, and suggested that both Linda and Bill would be fun to “play with.” Paul told Shari that he thought that Linda was a very attractive and sexy woman. As the dance ended they decided to call it a night, and headed to their room.

As the elevator doors closed, Paul pulled Shari to him. They kissed deeply and Paul let his hands drop to Shari's firm ass. He pressed her against him as their lips and tongues played against each other and Shari moaned softly. They continued to kiss as the elevator doors opened. Turning they saw a young couple staring at them. They smiled at the couple and walked quickly to their room. After closing the door behind them they laughed as they started to undress each other. The soft light through the window bathed the room in a golden glow. Shari looked beautiful as she crawled onto the soft bed. She patted the bed and Paul slid next to her. He traced a line from her chin, down her neck and along to her waist. He enjoyed her reaction to his touch. As she closed her eyes and sighed softly, he leaned down and gently kissed her left nipple, causing her to moan and hold his head in her hands. His lips and tongue bathed her nipples in ever more urgent kisses, moving from one breast to the other. His hands stroked her thighs, and ever so slowly moved closer to her waiting pussy. He loved how she trimmed herself for him. She opened her legs as his hands caressed her. His fingers teased at her pussy lips, touching but not penetrating. It was a game they both knew: he teased while she built up her lust until she could not resist any longer and thrust her hips up, impaling herself on his fingers. He pulled his hand away and her eyes flew open, looking directly into his eyes. “Stop teasing!” she moaned. He rolled onto her, slowly lowering himself and causing his hard member to penetrate her ever so slowly. He grabbed her hair and planted a soft yet hungry kiss on her open lips as he entered her. She reacted by wrapping her legs around his body and thrusting against him. They started a slow, deep rhythm. Building in desire and speed, Paul rolled her onto her side allowing for easier penetration, and allowing him to place his hands on her hips, controlling their thrusting. They thrust deeper and faster, then slower and slower until they could not resist the final thrusts. Paul felt his eruption begin; he came in a blinding feeling of release. Deep inside, Shari felt him cum, and feeling his hot release, she came at the same time, holding him tightly in the rush of emotional and physical release. In the afterglow, neither one of them wanted to move and they lay together, enjoying the heat of each other’s bodies, hearing their quick breaths slowing down. They slept in the gentle warm breeze through the open window.