New Friends' Naughty Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen reached her hands around to draw Nicole close, but the older woman evaded the grasp by arching her back, leaving her lips affixed to Jen's for just another moment so as to complete the kiss.

"Now, the moment I've been waiting for -- seeing all of 'one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen'," Nicole said, quoting herself from earlier on the beach. "And, the girl with absolutely the sexiest body I ever have seen."

Jen laughed. "Me? You're the one with hot bod, and the boobs to match! Damn, I can't believe you're almost 40!" Nicole smiled, but said nothing because she was busy, tugging Jen's tee shirt up over the girl's smaller but equally luscious breasts. Jen raised her arms to allow the garment to be slipped over her head and arms, leaving her in skirt and bikini top.

Nicole couldn't wait. She stepped close and reached around to unfasten the bra-top, also giving another quick kiss -- quick because she couldn't wait to step back and gaze upon the younger woman's perfect breasts.

"Mmmmm -- divine." Suddenly shy in the presence of the awesome loveliness of the partially nude young woman, Nicole tentatively lifted a hand and cupped a beautiful breast, fondling it softly. More boldly, she raised her other hand and squeezed both.

"Mmmmm," Jen murmured in return, luxuriating in the caress. While Nicole's hands explored the soft flesh, Jen put her own fingers to work, unbuttoning her friend's blouse. Nicole removed her hands from Jen's breasts just long enough for the girl to slip the short sleeves over her arms and drop the garment to the floor. Jen pressed against Nicole and reached around to unclasp her bikini top. She also took the opportunity to simultaneously steal a quick kiss.

Nicole's hands were now squeezed between her own body and Jen's breasts. Jen pulled the straps over the woman's shoulders, and the bra cups fell away, exposing an ample bosom. Suddenly Nicole's hands were squeezed between two pairs of lovely, bare breasts. She lowered her arms, allowing the bathing suit top to fall to the floor, and her breasts to press against the younger woman's smaller, firmer pair.

"Ohhh," Jen said softly, surprised at how sexy two pairs of breasts pressing together felt. Nicole found the girl's lips and again they kissed softly, trying to focus both on both the sweetness of the kiss and the sensuality of the breast-to-breast contact. The "temperature" began to rise again, and Jen responded by reaching down and undoing the buttons of Nicole's cute pedal-pusher pants. Once again Nicole broke the kiss and stepped back, removing Jen's hands from that "dangerous" area.

"Shower first," Nicole said.

"Shower-with-benefits," Jen responded mischievously.

"Limited benefits," Nicole warned in a faux-stern voice. "Good things come to those who wait. Now -- I'll take off my pants and suit, you take off your skirt and suit -- while I watch every delicious wiggle and bounce -- and we'll get into the shower."

So it was spoken, so it was done. Especially the part about Nicole watching Jen peel the bikini bottom over her broad hips and perfectly stunning, rounded bottom. Jen made a strip-tease of it, tugging one down one hip just a little, then the other, back and forth, wriggling and jiggling enticingly with each move.

Nicole sat herself on a small make-up stool, which brought her eyes down to a level where they could absorb each tantalizing motion. Her face was close when the bikini finally fell low enough to expose the dark hair of Jen's neatly trimmed triangle, and then the girl's naked sex. Nicole was suddenly enveloped in the intoxicating aroma of aroused female, mixed with the earthy, salty scent of perspiration from their hours in the hot sun. She closed her eyes and breathed it in, her own excitement rising to new heights.

Abruptly she stood, and in no nonsense fashion quickly stripped off her own pants and bikini bottom, denying Jen a comparable strip-tease, which she thought would hardly be comparable in any event: Nicole was proud of the fine figure she worked hard to maintain with exercise and sensible diet, but hadn't been exaggerating earlier when she described Jen as "magnificent" - the young woman just exuded intense sexuality.

"Shower now!" Nicole said.

"Bitch! I want my benefits!" said Jen playfully, peeved at being denied her own "show," but trusting Nicole to set the pace of what was rapidly advancing from a semi-innocent "girl-crush" into a full-blown girl-girl tryst in the making. Jen's previous experience with such things was limited and mostly unsatisfactory, but she just knew that this time would be exceptional.

Nicole reached into the generous shower stall and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature. She stepped in, and turned to Jen, with her eyes inviting the gorgeous, naked young woman to join her.

"You start -- I'll be your lifeguard for a minute," Jen said archly. "I want to watch."

"Now who's the bitch?" Nicole responded. Her actions belied the snippy words -- facing her friend, she cupped and squeezed her breasts enticingly under the flowing water, gyrating her hips slowly, giving Jen the "show" she had denied a moment earlier.

"Mmmm -- very nice, baby. I think I will join you . . ." Jen climbed into the shower, and wasted no time pursuing those "benefits," pressing her nude body against Nicole's, pulling the woman tight against her tingling flesh, kissing again, deeply and passionately.

Nicole returned the kiss with no holding back -- the naked, full-body contact with this incredibly sexy young woman was making her weak-kneed with excitement. The warm water cascading over their lightly tanned skin added to its unforgettable sensuality. Nicole's desire and tender feelings for her young friend both soared.

The women kissed and rubbed their flesh together under the shower for a long time before Jen broke the contact, seeking other "benefits." She had spotted a bar of moisturizing skin-soap and used it to lather Nicole's shoulders and arms, and then her tummy, teasing herself by postponing the "good parts" - Nicole's lovely full breasts and more.

Then she was there, and both women's arousal ratcheted up another notch as Jen lovingly massaged, squeezed and tweaked the generous orbs and nipples, lubricated by the slippery soap. The intensity leaped when Jen pressed her own sweet young breasts into Nicole's, the soap allowing the skin and nipples to slip and slide together in delicious ways. They engaged in a brief duel between lubricated nipples.

And then Jen was soaping lower. Again she teased, covering the woman's thighs without going there yet. She reaching around to also soap her friend's bottom, even poking a slippery digit into the tight orifice in back, and then brought her hand back around to the front, lathering Nicole's pubic triangle.

Only then did her hand drop lower and touch Nicole's genitals, but only briefly, because Jen was reaching under to return where she had been a moment before, her friend's generous but exercise-taut bottom. Reaching between the woman's thighs, she deliberately pressed and drew her soapy fingers, palm and forearm across Nicole's sex, using muscle to also apply pressure.

She slid a soapy hand between Nicole's cheeks, and again naughtily poked one finger at her anus, using the slippery lather to ease the way in just a fraction of an inch.

Jen's forearm was still pressed against the other's soapy vulva, and for Nicole the sensation was almost too intense. She gritted her teeth at the excruciating pleasure for as long as she could stand it, and then pulled back, breaking contact.

"Oh, baby doll, you don't know what you're doing to me!" she said.

"What makes you think that?" Jen responded slyly.

Nicole took the soap from Jen's hands and took her turn soaping the younger woman's luscious flesh from head to foot. Jen closed her eyes and held her arms away from her body, legs apart, a provocative invitation for her friend to explore every inch. Nicole's breath caught at the blatant sexuality of the girl's welcoming stance, and she accepted the invitation.

However, she did so with less extended "attention to detail" than her partner, giving Jen's naughty bits a thrilling rub, but only briefly. Once again Nicole was pacing their sexual encounter. She wanted more than shower sex with this divine creature - much more - and was saving the best for the comfort and space of her bed.

For which she would not have to wait long now. Both ladies had been soaped and rinsed, and it was time. Nicole turned off the water, and reached for a stack of generous, fluffy white towels.

She wrapped one around herself, tucking it in above her breasts, and used another to dry Jen. Gently, she patted dry the girl's face and short hair, cautious around site of the injury that indirectly had led to their meeting. Then her shoulders, back, breasts, tummy, thighs, bottom and the rest.

Nicole worked smoothly but not too quickly, giving the fun parts just slightly more attention than the rest, to show where her interest lie, and also because she just couldn't resist. Jen adopted that same wide-open "touch me" stance that Nicole found so provocatively alluring: arms and legs akimbo, inviting full access to all her charms.

When finished Nicole wrapped the towel around Jen and tucked it in like her own, solicitous that the damp girl not feel a chill after the warmth of the shower. She stepped back and used another towel to thoroughly dry herself, taking extra time to squeeze and pat the water from her long, chestnut-colored hair.

Jen helped, realizing in the process that not only did she miss her own long hair for appearance sake, but that she enjoyed and missed the sensuality of caring for it. As she now cared for Nicole's, squeezing individual locks with a towel, gently running her fingers through them to unsort potential tangles.

When Nicole picked up a spiky nylon brush Jen took it from her. Standing behind, she carefully worked it though the luxurious mane from roots to ends. Her newfound appreciation for the sensuality of the process was magnified many times by the fact that the recipient of this attention was her lovely, soon-to-be lover.

For the moment, lust was replaced by tenderness, the mutual grooming bringing to the surface in both women the warm feelings they had for each other. Nicole tilted her head back and rested it on the girl's shoulder; Jen stopped brushing briefly and leaned her own head against her friend's, savoring the comforting closeness.

As she put the final touches on Nicole's hair, Jen pressed her body against the woman's back, head-on-shoulder and cheek-to-cheek. Jen was "playing" now, because the grooming was virtually complete.

She lifting Nicole's hair and planted a series of soft, erotic kisses along her neck. Nicole gasped, closed her eyes and absorbed the sensation. Jen saw goose-bumps rise on the woman's arm when she kissed the silky smoothness right behind her ear.

Nicole knew that Jen was no longer grooming but playing, but the time had come for play, and she let the girl have her way. Eventually she turned and drew Jen into an embrace, their lips coming together in kiss that was full of promise and anticipation.

Jen's towel came lose as they kissed, and she let it, wriggling to allow the cloth to fall to the floor. She moved her chest against Nicole's to dislodge her towel, and it too fell, leaving two beautiful women pressing their smooth, naked flesh together as they kissed. Nicole returned a favor by placing her lips on Jen's neck and throat, laying a trail of delicate kisses from behind one ear all the way around to the other. Jen tilted her head back and sighed softly in pleasure.

It was time. Nicole looked deeply, meaningfully into her soon-to-be lover's eyes. Jen returned the gaze, and a silent bargain was made: One more brief kiss and the woman took the girl by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

Chapter 4

Nicole took a moment to fully turn down the neatly-made queen-sized bed and fluff up some pillows against the substantial headboard. She turned to Jen and again took a hand, leading her up onto the bed. Jen slid in and over, making room for her lovely friend. She turned on her side so as to welcome her partner, and Nicole also reclined comfortably on her side, facing Jen.

They paused then, gazing appreciatively into each others eyes, glances down to appreciate the other's nude flesh inches from their own, drawing out the moment and the promise it held.

Nicole reached up with her hand and stroked Jen's face, repeating the initial gesture that had led to their being together in this bed. Jen closed her eyes and leaned into the caress, echoing her response. As earlier, Nicole slowly leaned forward, bringing her face to within inches of Jen's. Again, she paused, this time not in inquiry -- the questions had all been asked and answered -- but just to savor the anticipation for just one more instant.

And then, anticipation ended and reality began. The two women's lips came together. Almost immediately, as if by their own volition, so did their bodies -- breast-to-breast, thigh-to-thigh, hips-to-hips.

They kissed, chastely at first, but passion and desire rose quickly and relentlessly. Nicole took the lead, and Jen let her, opening her lips and body to her friend's own mouth, tongue and wandering hands. She luxuriated in the sensations of Nicole's hands caressing her smooth flank and hips, her back, her rounded bottom.

Then Nicole's kisses moved away from her lips, covering her face, and neck, and lower - across the top of her chest, and lower still, between her breasts. Nicole took those perfect young mounds in her hands and molded them, kneading softly. Gently, she pushed Jen onto her back, and then, leaning over the beautiful girl's recumbent body, she took a nipple into her mouth, feeling the nub stiffen and the aureola pucker as she tweaked and gently nibbled.

Jen groaned at this first explicit, unambiguously sexual act. Her hands had been lying passively at her sides but now she lifted them, cradling Nicole's head lovingly as the woman shifted to the other breast and nipple, giving it equal time and attention.

Nicole was almost dizzy with the sensuality and excitement. She struggled not to lose herself in it, but to remain fully "in the moment," relishing not just the sensations but also the awareness of what was happening: She was making love to another woman, a wonderful, beautiful, sweet, smart and incredibly sexy young woman, a naked young woman, here in her own bed.

This was not the first time that Nicole had been with another girl. Like Jen, her experience was limited, and not fully satisfactory. She had been in college the first time, and was seduced by an older woman she met at a party. The sex was more fabulous than she would have imagined, but she was hurt when the affair turned out to be a "one night stand," with herself just a young playtoy for a jaded sensualist. Since then she had "fooled around" a few times with other girls, but none of those experiences had ever gone "all the way." They were playful, not passionate, nothing like what she was now experiencing with Jen.

That history briefly passed through her mind as Nicole nibbled on Jen's perfect breasts, but she quickly cast it out, resolute in her determination to be fully here and now.

Jen too entertained passing thoughts of her own limited experiences with other females. The first time had been in high school. She and a girlfriend determined that they would be bad by going all he way with each other. She wasn't really that close to the girl, and while they did go "all the way" it was a fumbling effort, neither really knowing what to do or getting much pleasure from it. Afterwards they were both embarrassed and grew apart.

Jen was attracted to the idea of sex with another women, and sometimes attracted to a particular woman, but once bitten twice shy: Like Nicole, while she had fooled around a couple times, kissing and fondling through clothes, never again had it gone beyond that.

Given their brief acquaintance neither knew the other's background in this regard, but each knew that this time was different from anything she had ever experienced before. Although neither realized it, and it wasn't technically true, in a way both were "virgins" -- virgins to fully-satisfying, loving sex with another woman. Their mutual "virginity" had entered its waning moments.

These random reminiscences took nothing away from the present moment. Unlike Nicole, the younger woman was making no disciplined effort to not lose herself in a sensual fog. She was groaning under the velvet assault to her nipples by her lovely friend's lips, tongue and teeth, feeling electric flashes shooting from her breasts to her clit. She ground her hips and mound against Nicole's, and the other ground back, her own need and passion rising in synch with that of her partner.

Nicole realized that she was being "selfish" with all the attention she was giving to Jen's perfect breasts. She lifted her mouth from one spit-slippery nipple and scootched up the bed, dangling her own generous melons in Jen's face.

Jen greedily lifted her head and took a nipple into her mouth, repeating with tongue and teeth the actions the other had used to drive her to new heights of arousal.

She massaged Nicole's pendulous breasts, burying her face in the yawning cleavage and pressing the soft orbs against her cheeks, smothering herself in tit-flesh. She squeezed the breasts to bring the two nipples together, sucking them in as a single mouthful. Her tongue slithered and flicked back and forth across the two sweet nubs pressed together inside her mouth, and it was Nicole's turn to feel the fire as aroused nipples sent urgent messages to her now-tingling clit.

Nicole moaned at the delicious sensation, but was eager to return to some more "selfish" giving of pleasure. She raised herself up again, pulling her breasts away from Jen's face. Like a hungry babe the girl followed, trying to keep them in her mouth, roughly tugging the generous teats to keep them in place.

But Nicole would not be denied -- she had further delights in mind. She slid back down Jen's body so that they were once again pressing breast-to-breast, and deeply, passionately, invasively kissed the girl's lips and mouth. Jen returned the kiss with equal passion, and growing need. Lost in her sensual, sexual fog, she was not aware of the wetness had begun weeping from her sex, dampening the tops of her thighs, and lubricating Nicole's pussy pressing against her own. She was only aware of pounding need, of wanting more; of wanting it all.

Nicole sensed the girl's rising desire, and was determined to give her it all. She broke the kiss and lowered her lips once more to Jen's breasts and nipples, repeating the previous succession of tweaks and nibbles, but not for long.

She slowly slid down the girl's body, breaking a southward-trail from Jen's luscious breasts, leaving a moist path across her abdomen. Nicole paused to blow a cool stream of air over the heated skin, eliciting a gasp from Jen, who was eagerly anticipating her lover's arrival at the ultimate destination.

Nicole resumed her journey, arriving at the top of Jen's furry triangle, getting her first whiff of aroused womanhood - that musky, tangy aroma that she remembered from her one previous full-blown experience of lesbian sex. It had aroused her then, and did so now, in circumstances that she realized were much more felicitous for both she and her partner.

Nicole paused to press her face down into Jen's mound, flattening her nose and breathing through her mouth, now just millimeters from its goal. She turned her head and enjoyed the texture of the scratchy, curly hairs against her cheek.