New Friends' Naughty Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she resumed her journey she veered a bit west of due south, not teasing on purpose, just eager to run lips and tongue across that silky smooth skin at the very top of Jen's shapely inner thigh. Jen's legs were already spread with the other woman's body between them, but Nicole lifted a thigh, bending the leg at the knee, making room for her to kiss her way right around the bottom of her lover's vulva. Now she was teasing! She lifted the other thigh, kissing a complete circumnavigation back to the furry mound where she had begun.

Jen was neither passive nor quiet as her friend licked and nuzzled that journey around her sex. She gasped when Nicole's lips first brushed the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. She whimpered when those lips passed underneath her pussy. At the end of this peregrination she begged: "Don't tease me, Nicole. Do it, please!"

Nicole did it, beginning with a long, slow, loving lick that started at the bottom of Jen's sex, gathered moisture as it passed over the entrance to her oozing vagina, and ended on the girl's clit.

"Oh God Nicole, that feels so wonderful! Do more!"

Nicole mentally raised an eyebrow, thinking, "I've only begun to lick your beautiful pussy, my darling, newfound friend."

None of these words and touches occurred in an emotional vacuum. Each woman was filled with affection and warmth for her new friend and lover. Rather than being displaced by mounting lust, these tender feelings were augmented by it. Both Nicole and Jen were suffused with happiness at finding a new friend - one who also had turned out to be a passionate lover.

For her part, Nicole was grateful for the relief from the loneliness she sometimes felt. Although her full and busy life as a CEO was very satisfying, the role was comparable in ways to the isolation of a captain on a ship at sea -- the person to whom all eyes turn to when a problem needed solving, but with no one to look to with her own uncertainties and needs.

When Jen happened to remember how down-at-the-heels she had been less than eight hours ago, she was filled with gratitude to both Nicole and fate for bringing them together. At the moment, however, she wasn't pondering any of that, but was moaning and demanding, overwhelmed at how good Nicole's tongue felt lapping at her pussy.

For all the emotional shortcomings of Nicole's one "consummated" lesbian tryst it had been a dandy, physically, and highly educational. Almost 20 years had passed but she had forgotten nothing, and drew on that experience and other things she had learned since to give her sweet young girlfriend all the tender loving she was capable of delivering.

Nicole slathered her tongue up, down and sideways over Jen's clit, then nibbled her way lower to the girl's tunnel, light nipping and spreading the petal-like labia along the way. She tongue-fucked Jen as deeply as she could reach, cupping the young woman's bottom and pushing her face down and in, coming away sopped with the ambrosial pussy juice.

Highly sensitive to silent signals sent by her new lover, Nicole poured on those things that Jen especially liked. Now, sensing that Jen needed something more, she delivered, inserting a finger one-knuckle deep into the girl's vagina, then out again, back in to the second knuckle, out, then back in to full depth.

"Yessss!" cried Jen, confirming Nicole's intuition. Nicole added a second finger. She lifted her face, and her own arousal surged at the salacious spectacle she was committing: soft, pink, wet cunt-flesh alternately swallowing-up and disgorging her now-dripping fingers.

Nicole withdrew her fingers momentarily and tasted the juice covering them, turned-on by the musky sweetness. She reinserted them for a few lubricious strokes, and then scooted up the bed to put them in Jen's mouth. Jen eagerly accepted the offering, and Nicole scootched up the rest of the way to take a short break from pussy-licking and fingering, giving the girl a quick kiss, sharing the pussy juice that also covered her face.

Jen took the opportunity to express something more than pounding need and lust: "Oh Nicole, I'm so happy! You are so sexy; I'm so glad we met, and not just for the sex!" She choked up a bit at the emotions welling up inside.

Nicole was feeling the same, and showed it with a kiss that was more warm and affectionate than steamy and sex-soaked. Not for long though: She raised an questioning eyebrow - a silent "Ready?" Jen answered by spreading her legs wider and reaching down with her hands to pull her pussy lips apart. Nicole's own pussy twitched at the wanton display.

Intermission over, Nicole went back to "work." Soon enough, she sensed that Jen had reached that stage where her body was issuing its own silent demands: "Make me come! NOW! " Well, the demands weren't really silent -- Jen's moans, groans, squeals and gasps had also resumed in full measure, and now took on a more urgent note.

"Yes ma'am!" characterized Nicole's attitude to the demand. Her thoughts, however, were more along the line of, "I want to suck Jen's pussy and make her come!"

To make it happen she ramped up the intensity of her clit-licking and finger-fucking, starting at a slow pace but picking up the tempo gradually. And then -- back down the scale momentarily, because Jen was showing herself to be a girl whose path to orgasm was not a steady ascent, but a traverse onto ever higher plateaus, needing to briefly "regroup" as each was attained. That was fine with Nicole -- she was determined to give as much as it took for as long as necessary, and settled in for some serious cunnilingus!

Actually, it didn't take that long. Nicole had alternately slowed and intensified her attack twice already, and sensed that on this third round the girl would go over the edge.

As she neared that delicious cliff Jen thrashed and bucked, using her strong arms to pull her lover's head against her pussy, at times almost painfully.

The closer she got the louder and more insistent her words and sounds became. She cried out, she whined, she moaned, she gasped. Although an agnostic she called on the Lord -- "Oh God!" -- and although a well spoken girl she swore -- "Oh fuck!" "Oh shit!" She gave instructions -- "Just like that! Just like that!" -- and begged -- "Please don't stop! Whatever you do don't stop!"

To Nicole, it was all a cherubic choir, and her affection for her young lover grew apace with the desire to satisfy. Jen's vocalizations had now reached a stage of incoherence that suggested she was close - "Nnnnggh" and "Oooo . . . AH!" A couple times there was silence when she stopped breathing altogether while tensing every muscle in her body and grinding her pussy into Nicole's face. Then she would suddenly release the tension with a twist of her body, desperately gulping air.

Nicole almost grew frightened at the third and most lengthy such non-breathing event, but suddenly it ended in an aria of contentment as Jen came: "OH! OH! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh! Fuck! Yeah! Yeah! YEAH!" The words came in rhythm with the spasms of ecstasy that were pulsing through her entire body, and with each Jen pulled Nicole's face more tightly against her pussy and ground into it.

Nicole kept working her fingers in and out of Jen's tunnel, noticing that the previous wet, squishy noises had become very wet and squishy as Jen's pussy became extra soaked with an effusion of milky girl-cum. She kept licking as Jen came, and loved the almost painful pressure as the girl squeezed her head between those muscular, athletic thighs.

Suddenly, Jen's clit was jerked away from Nicole's lips as the girl writhed away -- the orgasm had run its course and, like flipping a switch, further stimulation became excruciating. Nicole had been waiting for it. She also withdrew her drenched fingers and climbed up the bed to flop her full body weight onto Jen, as if the girl were in danger of floating away and needed to be held down.

"Oh, thank you thank you thank you!" Jen exclaimed, a wave of tender affection filling the space that moments before had been crowded with pounding need, accompanied by a barrage of soft kisses to Nicole's face. Nicole cut off the thank-yous with her lips, and Jen eagerly returned a deep and soulful kiss. When they broke Jen laughed out loud at the sexual release, and for the joy of sex with her wonderful new friend.

Nicole too was filled with joy at her friend's happiness, but hardly with relief from sexual tension! Making Jen come was probably the most erotic thing she had ever done, and she was more than ready for some of her own relief. But she was content to wait, and to revel in the buoyant emotional upwelling that had accompanied her friend's physical release.

She didn't have to wait long! Jen was a girl who both came hard and recovered quickly, and she was feeling randy again. Nicole detected the mood change with the appearance of a sly grin and a mischievous glint in her partner's eye.

"You've been working very hard, and I think you should just lie back and relax," Jen said impishly. As she spoke she used her strength to gently slide out from under Nicole's weight.

"You do?"

"Yes, I do!"

"Somehow I suspect that I'm not going to be getting much 'relaxation,' though."

"Smart girl!" Jen snickered. The exchange was accompanied by Jen directing Nicole into the position she wanted -- on her back, leaning back against the bed cushions, legs spread provocatively. Jen knelt between those legs, and gazed down at the beautiful, naked woman beneath her, relishing the sexy, fully-exposed vulnerability of the position.

"Mine -- you're all mine now!" she said archly, matching her words to that image.

"I am, am I?"

Jen moved up and straddled her partner's hips, as if pinning her down. Taking Nicole's wrists in her hands, she pressed them firmly against the cushions above her head, making the woman even more "helpless."

"Yes, and don't even think of trying to escape."

"Please be gentle," Nicole said with a tremor in her voice, playing along.

"We'll see," Jen answered villainously. "Now, prepare to be - kissed!" She leaned forward and matched action to words. Jen kissed Nicole deeply and thoroughly, exploring the recesses of the woman's mouth with her lusty tongue.

Nicole gasped when Jen finally broke the kiss. "Thank you ma'am, may I have another?"

"I don't know -- you've been a very bad girl, but I'm feeling generous . . ." Jen kissed her again. This time, when Jen broke she was all "business" -- the business of pleasuring her lovely partner's gorgeous, sexy body.

As Nicole had earlier, Jen launched a campaign of covering her friend's nude body with kisses. In keeping with her villainous pose she began appropriately enough by going for the throat. With delicate, loving kisses, that is, after giving one little nip. Jen still held Nicole's wrists firmly against the pillow above her head, and the vulnerability combined with the delicate kisses excited both, so Jen spent an extra moment caressing the soft flesh between the woman's chin and sternum with her lips and tongue.

Then she moved lower, sliding backwards on the bed, straddling Nicole's upper thighs, using her own strong thighs to press her lover's legs together. The maneuvering had a purpose -- Jen was now in position to lower her mouth squarely onto a soft, pink nipple, perched at the apex of a generous, milky-white breast, mostly collapsed upon itself while Nicole laid back. A nipple that was not soft for long, however, as Jen nibbled and tongue-tweaked it to hardness.

The "villainess" returned to perform "an experiment" - seeing how hard she could squeeze Nicole's nipple between her teeth before the pleasure turned to pain. She applied increasing pressure to the delicate nubbin, eyes fixed on Nicole's for the signal to stop. Nicole squealed and scrunched up her face, aroused more than she would have imagined by the growing pain. When that "too much!" point arrived Jen instantly released her grip, gently nuzzling the soft flesh surrounding the nipple in a "kiss to make it better."

She repeated the "experiment" on the other nipple, but used the "data" from the first run to avoid the "too much" moment. Through all this Jen kept a firm hold on Nicole's wrists, emphasizing the woman's helplessness under the cruel ministrations of her heartless mistress. They both loved it!

But now Jen released those wrists, because she was following the southward-trail that Nicole had pioneered earlier across her own body. Jen's progress was less leisurely, however. She also kissed her way down her partner's abdomen, but she did not dally upon nearing her destination.

Jen was now straddling Nicole's calves, and she used her athletic strength to pull them up, straightening and lifting her partner's legs straight into the air, exposing the woman's naked sex in a lascivious display. Jen shifted her grip to Nicole's ankles, and brusquely spread the woman's legs wide, emphasizing the exposed condition, and continuing to press the "vulnerability" theme. She looked upon the face of her "victim," who had turned passive, and was gazing back with surrendered "resignation" at the naked, fit young goddess who was dominating her.

Jen returned briefly to a role-playing mode: "Mine! To do with as I please!" Again Nicole played along, shaking her head slowly from side to side, "pleading" with her eyes.

"Oh yes -- whatever I please!" Jen abruptly bent Nicole's legs and pushed the woman's thighs down on top of her torso, bending her and exposing her naked sex almost obscenely. "And what pleases me is -- to suck your cunt!" Jen deliberately used the rough language to "pile it on" even more thickly.

Nicole was enjoying the byplay as much as Jen, and again slowly shook her head. "Please, miss . . ."

"'Please, miss'," Jen repeated mockingly. "Does that mean 'please suck my cunt,' or 'please don't suck my cunt'?"

"Yes," Nicole whispered, teasing back with the ambiguous response.

Smack! Smack! Nicole screamed as suddenly Jen laid two sharp spanks on her exposed butt cheeks. The girl was surprised and turned-on at how the milky flesh instantly turned bright pink, so she laid on two more.

"Don't toy with me, woman! Never mind -- your wishes are irrelevant: I am going to lick you . . . I'm going to lick you now.

And she did, but not before first kissing the reddened flesh of Nicole's bottom, and naughtily giving a quick little poke with stiffened tongue at the woman's puckered anus.

And then it was on to the main event, which she began by pressing her face deeply into Nicole's dripping vagina, "mushing" in with her nose, lips and even chin, moving her face from side-to-side, drenching herself in lubricious pussy juice. She pressed even more firmly into the wet pussy as she stuck her tongue in as far as it could reach.

Nicole had gasped when she felt Jen's tongue lightly probe her asshole, and groaned at the delicious feel of the girl's instantly-wet face slipping and sliding against her vagina. She squealed as Jen tongue-fucked her -- in, out, in, out - keeping a steady tempo, pounding her nose and forehead against the rest of the pussy with each thrust.

Jen wanted to plumb those depths more thoroughly. She pulled her face away and rose up on her knees, holding up two fingers for Nicole's consideration. She leaned forward, with breasts and torso pressing Nicole's thigh's down more firmly against her abdomen, and reached the fingers to Nicole's mouth. Nicole did her "duty" and sucked the digits, making sure they carried a generous load of spit when Jen withdrew them.

And in they went again -- to Nicole's pussy, that is. Jen left Nicole in her legs-up position a moment longer while she delivered a deeply-plunging finger-fuck. But she had further "experiments" to "inflict" on her subject -- in particular one involving the application of girl-soft tongue-and-lips to aroused, throbbing clitoris.

Jen pulled Nicole's legs back down, leaving them bent at the knee, and lowered onto her stomach for some serious pussy-licking. She slid both hands under her lover's butt and cupped the cheeks, dropping her face and lifting to bring Nicole's engorged cunt-flesh to her mouth.

Jen licked. She nibbled. She sucked. She chewed. She licked some more, and sucked harder. She did each thing by itself and in combination with the others. And she drove Nicole wild!

Now it was the other's turn to find religion: "Oh-my-God, Oh-my-God!" Nicole cried out, between moans, squeals, near-screams, and dirty talk too: "Suck it! Suck it suck it suck it!" -- "Fuck me, you bitch! Fuck me fuck me fuck me . . . " -- "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck OH FUUUUCK!" That last when Jen found discovered a side-to-side clit-licking with the underside of her tongue technique that was just right.

At one point Jen stopped licking, and instead manipulated Nicole's pussy lips with her fingers, watching with lusty interest as if to observe the results of this latest "experiment." She pinched Nicole's labia between the length of two long fingers and firmly "rolled" the cunt-flesh between the digits.

Nicole moaned, so Jen added some tongue-on-clit action to this interesting motion. Nicole moaned with more volume, so Jen covered the clit with her mouth and sucked, while also licking and doing the finger-rolling thing. Nicole's moans rose to a cry and she pushed her crotch even more insistently against the other's hands and lips. "Greedy girl," thought Jen. She heartily approved!

Nicole was nearing her peak. She was actually drooling and bucking her hips, fucking Jen's face as the younger girl fucked her pussy with fingers and tongue. Jen bore down, plunging two fingers rapidly in and out of Nicole's vagina while doing that side-to-side tongue-on-clit action that clearly was Nicole's favorite.

Unlike Jen, Nicole's progression to orgasm was straightforward -- her pattern was simply to get more and more and more aroused, and then come.

Now, she was more and more and more aroused -- and more -- and-just-a-little-bit-more, and . . .

"Ohhhhhhhh" Nicole cried out, as waves of ecstasy exploded outwards from her sex to rock her entire body. She pulled Jen's face against her pussy and bucking hips so hard that Jen had to use her own strength to "ride" the spasms, to avoid damage to her nose pressed tightly against Nicole's pubic bone! Jen kept sucking and licking and finger-fucking, to maximize the sensation during Nicole's orgasm, until she sensed that her lover was nearing that "No mas!" moment. She lifted her face then, but left her fingers inside to provide the "comfort" of a well-filled, warm wet pussy.

Jen gazed upon the effects of her handiwork (tonguie-work?), and it was good. Nicole was always discombobulated by an orgasm -- no quick recovery to eager randiness for her. Her head was thrown back and eyes closed, momentarily in a world of her own. Her face and chest were flushed bright red. Her pussy was also flushed, and dripping wet, the smell of girl-musk and girl-come strong in Jen's nostrils.

The young woman was fascinated by the milky, stringy come-goo covering her fingers and dripping past them from Nicole's vagina. It was a little gross, but Jen couldn't resist licking some up with her tongue, and sucking more from the mouth of Nicole's tunnel. The immersion into the pure, sensual, "earthy" physicality of sucking that come-juice was exciting.

Nicole's wits had returned -- mostly - and she reacted to the come-juice sucking with a little whimper. Jen was eager to share her excitement and happiness at the incredible experience of receiving-and-giving such pleasure with another woman, especially one who was also a loving new friend. She climbed up to lay alongside her lover, taking the woman into her arms, cradling Nicole's head against her breasts. Her friend smiled at Jen's solicitude.