New Friends' Naughty Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Nicole, that was the most exciting, sexiest thing I've ever done! I never knew it could be so wonderful."

"Darling girl -- I feel the same way!" She snuggled against Jen's breast, leaning over a bit to give a quick peck to a nipple. "I don't know if I feel happier about finding a new friend, or at finding such an incredible lover."

"Me too. Nicole, I know how busy and full your life is, and when I get back to work in a few weeks mine will probably be the same, but whatever happens please know that I'm your loving friend forever. That's not all -- you gave me a wonderful gift today, and I'm so grateful. Much more than incredible sex - not more than friendship but pretty important anyway -- you gave me back my self-confidence."

Nicole choked up and a little tear formed at the corner of one eye. She sniffled.

"Oh my darling, nothing could make me happier. You have so much life and beauty inside you -- it was just a matter of time before you came back to yourself. But if I helped make that happen even one day sooner -- well, I'm very happy."

Nicole tilted her head up, and Jen gave her a little kiss -- the chaste kiss of a friend. Chaste for now . . . For the future, well, time would tell what became of their sexual relationship. Their friendship, however, that was permanent, and timeless.

The friends snuggled together for a long time, occasionally stroking the other's hair, saying little, mostly just relishing their physical closeness, and an end to loneliness.

The End.

~~~