New Generations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,455 Followers

She turned back to me and suddenly it dawned on me what was happening. Debs and Bill in the house, Debs called Jen away. Debs had supplied me with Vitamin V; Sara nowhere to be seen for some time but unexpectedly arriving - and just like that, suddenly she's naked with me.

"Sara," I began, shaking my head, "We can't.... I can't... do this" Sara leaned forward putting her hands on my knees and slid forward off the seat toward me, her hands running up my thighs. Her mouth was slightly open, her lips moist. It was all I could do not to reach out with my own hands and caress her body.

"Why not?" she asked softly, sliding her hands around to my hips, not quite reaching my naked butt as she talked. Has her voice ever been that sexy before this moment? flashed through my mind.

"Because I'm too old for you, for one. Because you haven't even been an adult for a year; and no matter what you and your mother think, I can't do it."

"But if I hadn't been an adult for just a little while would you do it?"

"But you have been, which makes it a moot point." She slid back into her seat, leaning back. I could just see the tops of her breasts floating in the water, completely unsupported but just as firm as they had been earlier in the day. Knowing they were no longer encumbered with a bra -- that at any time she could rise up and I'd see those luscious nipples that had been poking through her clothes all week was all I could think about. My dick grew even harder.

"Do you know what time it is?" she asked, for no apparent reason.

The seemingly irrelevant question took me by surprise. It took a moment for me to change gears. Finally I shook my head, "I've got no clue. Maybe 11? 11:30?"

"Close. It's about twenty minutes after 12," she whispered.

She said nothing else, just looking at me, and I had that funny feeling that she'd just said something of great import -- and I'd missed the meaning.

"So why did you ask me, if you already know what time it is?"

"Because that makes it July 15th."

Sometimes I can be really dense, and this was one such time. I just looked at her, uncomprehending, trying to figure where she was going with this.

"July 15th," she repeated, but it still meant nothing to me. "As of 20 minutes ago it's my 19th birthday. I'm old enough and we have Aunt Debs permission. I want you to teach me how to make love."

BenLong
BenLong
1,455 Followers