New Girl - A Little Help Pt. 01

Story Info
Jess & Cece need each other.
1.3k words
3.74
19.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jess, I can't thank you enough for the past few weeks. I can't wait to go home though," said Cece.

"Yeah at least you have your date to look forward to tonight what you going wear?" asked her little friend.


"I'm thinking my little black dress why mess with a classic," said Cece.


"You always look smoking hot in that, and maybe wear them white heels I got you," asked Jess inquisitively.


"You mean your fuck me heels," Cece said with a grin.


"Well its been a while so they might bring you luck,"


"Jess maybe your right I've been so horny lately, I need a fucking, a good fucking,"


Jess feeling a little awkward changed the subject "Well enjoy your date the guys are gone to Nicks in Cleveland so I'm gonna get some wine get my jammys on and watch dirty dancing so I'll see you tomorrow,"


Cece began getting ready for her date applying a little make up and eye liner, but she realised she had forgotten to get her dress out of the washing machine as she slid on a silk robe and her heels she realised she was alone in the apartment so she thought ill trot across and get it.


She got to the utility room and the washing machine was still going "Fuck I forgot this takes ages!" Cece grabbed her phone and there was a message from her date it read "Sorry babe family emergency gotta cancel x,"


Cece was so pissed off not only did he not ring but she wasn't getting any tonight and she was so horny
as she was thinking of something to write back as she sat against the machine and the small vibrations felt good, Cece had a wicked thought "I'm all alone why not have some fun!"


Cece slipped off her robe and turned the machine to quick spin and sat on top and waited for it to begin to kick in. Cece began by slowly grinding her pussy on the machine as the spin cycle began she felt a thrill run through her body it felt wicked. Jess pulled into the car park and grabbed her stuff out of the car she was really looking forward to her night.


She entered her loft and immediately strolled into her room and got changed into her favourite t-shirt and shorts. She proceeded out to the living room, where she sat down and opened her wine and had a sip but forgot her phone and her DVD so she strolled back into her room. As she came back into the hall she decided to call Cece to see how she was getting on but as she heard the ringtone of Ceces phone. she walked towards the utility and could hear a noise that sounded like a groan from the room so Jess opened the door and what caught her eye was quite a sight/

Her gorgeous tanned friend was completely naked except for her heels and straddling the washing machine and screaming "YES! OH GOD! Yess!"

Just as Cece was about to cum she saw Jess and ever so faintly said "Jess," and threw her head back.


"CECE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!???" shouted Jess, shocked by what her friend was doing


Cece panting heavily replied "Date cancelled.. needed it sorry,"


"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" screamed Jess once again in disbelief.


Cece was still on cloud 9 and feeling mischievous sat up and noticed her friends nipples sticking out from her tight top "Jess, have you been getting much lately?"


Jess shocked at her friends question just said "Stop making me uncomfortable it's been a while, I dunno why I said that,"


Cece sensing an opportunity jumped off the machine and clicked her heels "Jess I needed that I feel so good surely your horny Jess?"


"Cece this is weird," replied Jess feeling increasingly uncomfortable.


"We all get a little hot at weird things Jessica and we've been friends for years so I know you and your nipples are pointing at me and there's a glint in your eye that tell me that your turned on am I right?" said Cece knowingly.


Jess looked down at the floor "Yes I am, so I'm gonna go cool off,"


Cece grabbed Jess' arm "Look at me Jess have I ever steered you wrong?"


"No but this is so weird!" Jess said trying to get her arm loose.


"Tell you what, " Cece strutted over to the machine bent over and put the machine back onto spin mode and as she pressed quick spin and pause she looked over her shoulder at her friend who was blatantly checking her butt out.


"Jessica enjoying the sights are we?" Cece said taunting her friend.


Jess snapped out of it "Sorry it's just,"


"it's okay I'm gonna go pour myself a glass of wine and leave you to it," as Cece strolled past her she took the phone from Jess and said "No interruptions," and closed the door behind her.


Jess sat against the wall so confused so many thoughts running through her head but mainly she was so turned on. She looked at the machine and slowly walked towards it. The vibrations running through her feet felt good she walked up to it and could see Cece's juices on top of it. She hadn't come in what seemed an age and needed it. Jess sat on top of the machine and could understand what Cece was saying it felt so good just as CeCe did Jess slowly grinded her pussy to start but as she was wearing shorts the feeling wasn't right so she slipped her shorts and underwear off and sat on top of the machine and let out a little moan it had been so long .


Cece still hot from the nights events sipped on wine from outside she was unsure what Jess was doing the curiosity was too much so she strutted down to the door and could hear moans "My girl," she thought she placed the wine down and slowly turned the knob to peek in.


Jess was bouncing up and down slowly "Yes! aww yessss!" escaped her lips as she lay back flat she spotted Cece peaking.

"Hey pervert!" Cece pushed in "So thoughts?"

"My god you weren't wrong it still feels odd though,"


"Well it might help if I stay here,"


Jess began grinding again and threw off her shirt to reveal a purple push up bra and she threw it at Cece who just smiled and couldn't believe Jess didn't freak out.


Jess felt a real thrill being watched and began getting really into it and was lost in pleasure in no time.
Cece was getting turned on watching her friend touching herself and knew right then she had to have her she approached Jess and said "Hunny, I have to!"

Jess who was so close to exploding just murmured "Huh,"


Cece spread Jess' legs apart placed her shoulders under her thighs and simply began licking Jess' pussy "Oh Cece," is all Jess could say. Cece had never felt so hot she began furiously licking Jess' clit and could feel Jess' thighs tighten around her head.


Jess began bucking and screamed "CECE!" as she orgasmed.


Cece felt wetness around her mouth and Jess shudder around her. She stood back to see Jess her hair tossed glasses a little foggy and her bra rising up and down as Jess tried to catch her breath. Jess was exhausted what a night she thought as she sat up she just said "Cece, I,"

Cece planted a huge kiss on her friend and stood back "You owe me and feel free to watch me walk away," as she spun and strutted away Jess watched her amazing ass wiggle.

"Well I'll need the heels," Jess said as she watched Cece's.

Cece stopped and kicked them off she said "Make it quick Miss Day I'll be in the shower," and exited the room with a smile.