New Girl Ch. 02 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him roughly. But her own ardor was overwhelmed by her tears. Sniffling, her breath caught and then she began to sob, burying her face into his neck. "You're here? You're really here? I'm sorry, Royce! I'm so sorry!"

"Hey, what's this? Hey, I've missed you, too." Gently he lifted her face and kissed her wet cheeks. Brushing away the tears, he moved to lay next to her on the bed. "I love you, Susan Moramorian. I love you true."

Charlotte Ann went to his feet and began unlacing the top of his boots.

Susan wiped her face, struggling to calm down. "You forgive me? 'Cause I-I couldn't bear it if you were still angry."

"Dear Susan, I was over being hurt that same day. You are my friend, my partner, and my wife." Caressed her face, stroked her hair. "It will take a lot more than that to get rid of me."

She gripped his arms. "Royce, you didn't -- you didn't .. Oh, fuck. You didn't even kiss me goodbye!"

As she started to cry again, he kissed her firmly, passionately. Her muffled cries quieted, then turned to whimpers as she hungrily responded to him.

Charlotte Ann patted his butt affectionately. "Good boy." Then she started removing the other boot.

Susan lost herself in being held, caressed, and thoroughly kissed by her husband. She stopped when he lifted his hips off the bed. In the shadows of the room, she could see her sister pulling off his pants. Curious, she reached between his legs. Yes, she'd taken his underwear, too. Finding him fully hard inflamed her own desire, and her damp pussy ached to be stretched by his thick cock. Gently she stroked his length, remembering how wonderful he could feel, moving so deep inside her belly, filling up the emptiness. Cupping his balls, she felt their weight, savoring the fact that his sperm had taken root inside her womb. Suddenly she craved to feel him probing her depths, filling her pussy with more of his thick cream, giving him pleasure as he gave to her in return.

"Oh, my love," she breathed. "Take me. I want to feel you inside me." Hiking up her nightie, she wriggled underneath him, spreading her legs.

Using his hands, he loosened the tie on her nightgown. Pulling it apart, he exposed her shoulders, then her fleshy globes. One hand squeezed, then rolled her nipple as his mouth inhaled the other. His tongue flicked the swelling nubbin, alternately sucking hard and running his teeth gently along the sensitive skin.

Susan arched her back, pushing her breast at him, her hands running through his hair. "Ahh, mmm, so good. Ah! oh! More."

Sighing as his mouth paid homage to her body, tingles ran from her nipples down her spine and straight to her nether lips. Dampness became wetness as she writhed, rubbing her clit against him.

Royce moved down, grasping her panties. Susan lifted her hips, then as they came off, she spread herself wide. "Inside me, husband. I want you so much."

As he shifted down on the bed, he caught sight of Charlotte Ann in the overstuffed chair across the room, naked. Her legs were also splayed wide, with one hand tweaking her nipple while the other busily rubbed her clit.

"Oh, Royce, I really don't--oh, that is sooo gooood."

Hands on the backs of her legs, he held her center open while his mouth licked up all her wetness. Susan's hands clutched his head as she arched into his mouth, rocking her hips in time with the long full lathing of his tongue along her groove. Up from the bottom of her cavity, caressing both of her swollen lips and outer channel, and then running up to press against the underside of her erect nubbin of pleasure. Susan's gasps soon deepened and her rocking quickened.

"Ohhh. Ohhh, that's ... uh, oh, oh, my ... such ... oh, I love you ... so ... so much."

His tongue paused, flicking the underside of her clit. Susan stiffened, shaking. More long strokes along her wet lips, pressing his tongue, mouth and nose into her slick channel, slurping up all her sweet feminine goodness as fast as he could. Her small whimpers became gasps as she moved in synch with him.

Again he flicked her clit and again she stiffened, then holding his head against her crotch, she bucked and ground against his face, moaning as she heaved and gushed her release. After a few seconds, her legs clamped around his head signaling her hypersensitivity to direct contact. Royce resumed licking up her cream and kissing her inner thighs. As her body calmed and her legs loosened their grip on him, he gently licked the bottom of her channel and outer lips. She ran her hands affectionately through his hair.

"Such a talented mouth," she breathed. "Now, will you come up and enter me? I long to join my body to yours, Beloved."

With a grin, he moved up over her. She eagerly reached for his erection, guiding it to her sopping pussy. As his hips settled on hers, his thick length stretched and probed into her welcoming heat, nearly filling her in one stroke. A slight shift and he was buried in her depths, his balls on her butt. Susan wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles over the small of his back. "Much better," she sighed, then reached up and kissed him, long and slow. "So much better. Oh, Goddess, how I've missed you."

Royce leaned over her, touching his forehead to hers. "I have missed your smile, the sound of your voice, the warmth of your body next to mine at night. I love you, Susan Moramorian. My sweet Susan." With a small movement, he pressed into her center, his crown brushing her cervix. Another leisurely kiss.

And that's how they began. A kiss, a caress, a slow in and out stroking of her depths. As he moved slowly within her, she undid the buttons on his shirt, undid the laces on his vest. Tossing them aside, she reveled in feeling the muscles in his strong arms, touching his bare chest.

"Fifteen days. Fifteen long nights," she moaned. "I love my sister, but I have really missed having your cock inside me, Royce."

His hand moved to squeeze her breast while his mouth nibbled along her neck.

"Ahhh. I love you, Royce. My man ... ah, ah! Oh, my. Every time is new, the way ... oh, the wonderful way you fill my pussy." Her hands stroked his back, loving the feel of his bare skin under her fingers.

He lifted up, taking his weight off her belly, lengthening his strokes. Matching his movements, she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts, rocking to grind against him as his balls met her butt, impaling herself on his thick shaft. Arching her back, she squeezed her legs around him.

"Hunh, hah, ah. Harder, Royce. Oh, oh. Yes!" She reached up, both hands hanging on to his shoulders as his pace picked up. "I want you .. to fill me up. Oh, Royce!"

Faster and faster, his hips crashing into her, burying his hard cock into her wet cavity. Royce moaned low. "Oh, Susan! Not gonna ... last long."

Susan humped back harder. "Gonna come ... on you ... hunh, ah, ah! ... come, baby! Come in MEEE!" All thought left as her pussy exploded around his hard cock churning in her slick, hot pussy. Her hands reached down and grabbed onto his butt, digging deep. Wetness covered his pistoning shaft as he plowed into her.

Royce growled and shoved into her hot center, holding her tight as her body bucked against him. With the pleasure of release, his crown swelled against her cervix and began spewing hot sperm into her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Susan yelled, then sobbed as she ground her pussy onto his cock, eagerly taking every single drop that he gave to her. As the hot sticky mass in her belly grew, she shivered.

He leaned down, kissing her face, seeking her mouth. "I love you," he grunted. The last pulses of his balls faded. "So sexy, so beautiful." He nuzzled her face, surprised by her fresh tears. "Why are you crying?"

Her legs still gripping him, she clung to him. "I -- I just love you so much. Friend, husband, lover ... and father of our child. Oh, my beloved, gorgeous man! Marrying you was ... the best decision I ever made."

He chuckled. "For me, too. You and Charlotte Ann -- I cannot imagine my life without either of you."

Wiping her eyes, sniffing, Susan looked around in the darkness. "Where is Charlotte Ann?"

Her voice, heavy with lust, came across the room. "I'm here, Susan. Waiting my turn." Wet sounds came from the direction of her voice.

"Oh," Susan ran her hands gently through his hair. "I was going to ask you to love me again, Royce. But you should give my sister her due. She hasn't shown it, but I know she's missed you, too."

"All right," he said, and started to pull out when Charlotte Ann spoke. "Stay where you are, Royce. Do what she wants. Pound her pussy again. Ride her hard and cream my sister good. Susan, you have cried for days for want of him. He's here right now because he heard you. I want him, too, but hearing you two together, easing the pain in your heart pleases me greatly. I love you, Susan. When you hurt, I hurt. Take your time, Sister. Be with him. Love him as many times as you need to. Sate yourself. I will wait for my turn with him."

More sounds of wet movement came through the darkness. Royce, with his ultra-vision, could see her fingers pumping slowly into her hairy cleft.

"Well, my love?" he replied, amused. Holding himself up with one arm, he used the other to caress Susan's cheek.

"Thank you, Sister," she said gratefully.

"That's nice," he said. "But what I meant was, how do you want me? Stay where we are with you on your back? Would you like a turn on top? Another slow start? Hard and fast?"

"Oh." She gently touched his nose, then traced his chin. "On my hands and knees, feeling you pound into me, taking me for your own."

He kissed her long. "Okay. But you're going to have to let me go."

As her legs released him, he pulled out with a wet, squishy sound. As he sat on his haunches, she pulled the remnants of her night gown off, then rolled over, putting her ass high into the air. Susan grabbed a pillow, and hunkered down.

Outside their room, footsteps approached, pausing by their door. Terse words spoken but too muffled to discern. Charlotte Ann muttered, "Mother fuck." Getting up, she reached for her sword. Royce saw her move, and realizing her intention, covered his eyes as he adjusted his vision to the normal spectrum. As the blade came free of its scabbard, its eldritch magic filled the room with light. Startled, Susan gasped in surprise, then covered her eyes.

Muffled conversation could be heard on the other side of the door. Charlotte Ann, naked, her smokey blue eyes now black pools of fury, pointed her fingers at them both. "Do. Not. Stop. I will deal with whatever is out there."

Royce managed to simply nod.

"Okay." Susan arched and wiggled her butt at Royce, showing him her puffy, come-covered pussy.

Placing one hand on her hip to steady her, he used his other to guide his cock inside. With a push, he easily slid deep into her tight sheath. Susan sighed, pushing back against him. "Oh, yeah."

Distracted, the next thing they knew was the light of her magic blade winked out as Charlotte Ann, without a stitch of clothing, stepped outside and closed the door behind her.

Royce moved inside Susan, but he wondered if he should be out there with Charlotte Ann. One part of him wanted to keep his awareness to the door, but knew that such would not be giving Susan his fullest attention, and Charlotte Ann had insisted that he do just that. Both hands on her hips, he stroked deep into her cavity.

"Oh, my love, you are hitting a really good spot." Susan lifted up onto her hands so that she could meet his thrusts with movement of her own. Royce pulled her harder, his hips slapping against her butt, his balls pressing into her labia. Susan moaned, her mind on his cock spearing into her pussy. "Really good," she moaned.

Outside, Charlotte Ann stood her ground in front of the bedroom door, the bright light from her blade illuminating the entire second floor hallway. In front of her was the imposing hulk of Dobson Starshine, her father, in night clothes and a robe. Royce was a big man at one hundred eighty-five centimeters and a hundred kilograms. Dobson was almost two hundred centimeters and thirty kilos heavier. She glared up at her father's bearded face, the brown peppered liberally with gray streaks. His hazel eyes quickly hid their shock and turned their usual, critical eyes onto her.

Beside him was the much smaller form of her mother, Gale. Blue eyes and thick, curly brown hair. Robed for sleep. Diminutive, especially next to her husband, she exuded ruffled calm. At her height, she caught sight of her daughter's aroused, wet pussy, and her eyes went wide.

Behind them were two household guards, Devon Ranwille and Tolan Ashton, men she'd known for at least ten years. To their credit, both were trying not to stare at her nudity.

"Daughter, why are you standing armed and naked in the hallway?"

"Finding out who is making a fuss outside my bedroom. I would much rather be inside, but one doesn't always get to chose how one meets intruders, do they? What is the problem, Father? Is someone hurt or missing? I can be dressed and ready in two minutes."

"Hmmph. We heard noises. Yelling. What is going on in there?"

Sharp, muffled cries from Susan could be heard through the door behind.

Charlotte Ann scowled. "Huh. If it's any business of yours, Father -- and it is not -- Susan is getting what's she's needed for a while now."

"None of my business? You dare? Here? In my house?"

From the corner of her eyes, Charlotte Ann saw the sharp glance her mother gave her husband. Dobson Starshine was the acknowledged head of their family, but the house and everything in it was under Gale's purview.

Dobson tried to move past her, but with a hand and an elbow, she easily deflected him. His surprise told her he hadn't expected her resistance. Charlotte Ann struggled to keep her temper in check. "By law if not in your eyes, I am an adult, Father. So is Susan. We are also lawfully wedded. With all due respect, what goes on in our bedroom is none of your concern. None."

"This is my house. I am the Lord Marshal of Tildor. Since you insist on playing soldier, I outrank you, little girl. Now open that door."

Charlotte Ann held her ground even as his words stabbed deep into her heart. The death of hope is always a tragedy. At that instant she realized that no matter what she did, her father would never respect her as a warrior.

Susan's loud cry of "Oh fuck!" could be heard through the wooden door.

"Who's in there with her?" Her father outmatched her by two head-spans in height, nearly twice her weight, and he was as strong as hill giant. Charlotte Ann tried to stop him. Using his bulk, he reached the door knob and turned it. "I won't allow this--"

Instantly Charlotte Ann responded, her sword point a hairs breadth from his neck. He froze.

"I said, it's none of your business. One more step and blood kin or not, I will cut you, Father."

As the door slowly swung open, the light from her magic blade illuminated the bedroom. Though her face was hidden by her long hair, Susan's crouched form on the bed could clearly be seen, her full breasts swaying as she bucked on her husband's cock. Susan saw her parents and stopped.

"Dad? Mom?" Horrified, Susan covered her face with her hands.

Dobson stared at Susan and Royce, then at Charlotte Ann.

Royce stopped thrusting and pulled out. Outwardly calm, he got off the bed.

Moving back her blade to en garde, Charlotte Ann's scathing words could be clearly heard. "As you can clearly see, Father, you have rudely interrupted my husband making love to his wife. Like my sister, I crave his touch and I enjoy copulating with him. It's a wife's privilege to enjoy her husband's cock as often as she desires it. It had been my sincere hope that when he was done pleasuring Susan that he would ride me and make me come, too. I love them both more than I can say. Susan really needed him tonight. You've ruined that for her, Father, and I think that is a God-damn shame."

As her words registered, Dobson's surprise turned to anger. What stopped him from doing or saying anything was the look of pure rage on his daughter's face.

Sperm erupted out of Susan's gaping pussy, dribbling onto the bed, followed by three pussy farts, and more sperm. Susan rolled to her side, covering her face with her pillow.

Gale glanced at the thick, long erection between Royce's legs. Even as it began to droop, a long, thin strand of semen oozed out the head. Just like his father, she thought. Lucky girls.

Royce blinked. Clear as a bell, he heard her thoughts. He hadn't intended to overhear them. Sometimes, if it was clear and strong enough, it just happened. He filed it away. As upsetting as the interruption was, he knew it was important that he let Charlotte Ann handle her parents. Especially her father.

Gale inserted herself between her husband and her eldest child. "CharIotte Ann, you are absolutely right. This is none of our business." Turning, she gave her husband a shove with both hands and snapped, "Dobson! Let's go! You've done enough damage for one night."

Royce gently put his hand on Charlotte Ann's shoulder, staring at his father-in-law. "Come back to bed, beloved Wife."

Still defiant, eyes locked on her father, Charlotte Ann nodded once. "Beloved Husband." Like a warrior in hostile territory, she stepped backwards from the door frame, sword still at the ready.

Susan, on the bed, pulled the blankets over herself and curled up into a ball.

Gale thanked and dismissed the guards, then marched down the hall, back to bed.

Royce closed the door. When it snicked shut, he moved in front of her, asking quietly, "Are you all right?"

Outside, the heavy footsteps of Dobson Starshine storming off could be heard. Royce glanced at the door, then leaned closer to her.

Charlotte Ann closed her eyes briefly. "I'll be fine." She was afraid if she acknowledged how much she hurt, she'd fall apart. Part of her just wanted to fall into Royce's arms and bawl her head off. She told herself sternly that she was a soldier and to buckle down. Whatever her skill, she was grateful she was able to live doing what she wanted. If she focused on Susan, she could put aside everything else. She sheathed her sword in one clean motion. The room plunged back into darkness. Unerringly, she went to the bed and crawled in beside her sister.

Royce moved his hand gently over the light globe by the door. Dim light filled the room.

Susan reached out and clung to her sister.

He took a long breath. What a fucking mess, he thought.

Royce heard Charlotte Ann comforting Susan, and Susan sniffling. Moving over to the bed, he put his hands on Susan's hip. "Okay, having people break in while you're trying to make love is not any fun. We're all adults here. We'll survive, Ladies."

"Bu-bu-but my Dad saw my pussy! With-with-with sperm coming out."

"I'm sure he's seen something like it before, Susan. It's awkward, but we can move on." He ran his hand gently over her back, puzzled. "Why are you acting this way?"

"I-I'm sorry, so sorry! I-I just--" Her voice caught, and she buried her face in Charlotte Ann's neck, sobbing.

Charlotte Ann look up at him, her eyes angry and hard. "He has seen it before. Our father. When the slavers had us. Dianne and I found Susan chained on the wagon. She'd been there for hours. I killed the man raping her. We were getting her loose when Father found us. Naked or nearly so. Both of us bruised and battered and filthy with dirt and blood. When we got her upright, sperm gushed out, running down her legs. Yeah, he's seen us naked before."

"What did he do?"

"Stood there," Charlotte Ann said, caressing her sister. "Like a warrior who's seen too much battle. He wouldn't look at us, much less meet our eyes. I love you, Royce and I love what your body does to me. But back then? I don't know if I could have stood any man touching me. Seeing the look on his face, I was afraid of my own father, because he was a man." Susan nodded. "Your mother and Peral Finlay arrived then. They gave us blankets. Your mother yelled at him. Snapped him out of it. Then she ordered him to find and gather up the rest of slaves and bring them to her. Thinking back, I'd say he was grateful to your mother, Royce, for giving him something to do."

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers