New Girl Ch. 02 Pt. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers

"Sweet Mother of Holy Rena, Susan." A slow breath. "There's no way this isn't going to sound callous, but I'm going to say it anyway. I want you to put this away for the moment and talk about another issue. I am concerned about the lack of trust shown here. He had no right to come barging in here like that. This is your room, your sleeping area. You're his kids, but you are also grown women. By the turn of next year, you will both have babies of your own!" Royce leaned close to Susan before he spoke again. "Charlotte Ann has taken the brunt of this disrespect for a while now, but tonight he included you, Susan. I want to know, do you want to leave here? We can go right now. We'll pack and I'll get us a room at one of the inns in town. I will have no problem waking up some innkeeper."

She struggled and slowly regained her composure. "N-n-no. I wanna ... see what Mom says tomorrow." Susan wiped her eyes and sniffed.

Charlotte Ann agreed.

"Very well. For your sake's, I've stood by and held my peace. I'm putting you both on notice I am reaching my limit. I wouldn't tolerate this from anyone else, not even my own parents."

Looking around, Royce saw a pile of hand towels on the dresser by the door. He poured some water into a basin and dampening one edge, brought one to Susan. She wiped her face, blew her nose, and handed it back to him. Surprised, he took it. At a loss, he looked around before finally tossing it onto the floor by the door.

Charlotte Ann raised her eyebrows. "Did you just look for laundry chute?"

"Uh ... yeah?"

Susan suddenly giggled. "I don't know why, but that's funny."

Charlotte Ann grinned back at her. "No doubt. Someone I know argued laundry chutes were frivolous, but he seems to use one all the time now."

"So he did, and so he does." Susan sat up and grinned, wiping her eyes.

"I resemble that remark." Royce ran his hand over Susan's shoulder. "Next question. Do you need time alone to deal these feelings?"

"What-what are you saying?" Susan pulled away from her sister, turning to face him.

"Do you want me to leave? Give you some privacy with each other?" he asked quietly.

Susan looked stunned. "Oh, no, baby," she whispered. "Please don't go. Yes, it brought up the past. But if anyone understands what we went through, it's you. You were there, Royce, and you suffered, too. Because of you and your sister, we are alive today. I'll never forget that. I also know that you are right. Being exposed like that, well, it -- it's awkward and embarrassing, but that's all. I cry at everything and nothing. At times I feel mixed up and ... and crazy." She held up her hand while she forced herself to calm down. "I don't know why I'm like this. I honestly don't. Believe me, Royce, I want you here."

He looked at Charlotte Ann, who was plainly devastated. "If you left right now, I don't know if I could stand it. Please don't go."

Pleased and relieved, he nodded, reaching out to touch them both, reassure them. "I needed to ask. Okay, next item. Once the door opened, I heard everything that was said. Charlotte Ann, tell me what happened when you went outside. And I mean everything."

She hesitated at first, unsure if she could talk without losing it. Susan was already having a tough time and Charlotte Ann wanted, no, needed to be strong for her. As she spoke, she latched onto the idea of a soldier giving a scouting report to her commander. Her voice steadied and she began to unload. He didn't interrupt, letting her speak at her own pace. "That it?" he asked when she was done.

"Yes," she replied.

"I know you love him, but I am fed up with him putting you down, Charlotte Ann. This has got to stop--"

"It will," she affirmed. "I'm done. You're right, he's my father. I will always love him. But I'm so tired of the hurt. I understand now that no matter what I do, I'll never be good enough for him. I've tried so hard and -- and," she took a long breath to steady herself, her lower lip trembling. "Why does he treat me that way? Joamne spent time in the militia, she goes out adventuring, and he can't say enough about her. What did I do that was so bad?"

Royce reached over and taking hold of her legs, drew Charlotte Ann to the edge of the bed. Gently but firmly, he pulled her to her feet and wrapped his arms around her. She held tightly him in return, leaning into his strong embrace.

"I honestly don't know the answer to that, my love." His forehead to hers, he kissed away the sudden tears that escaped. "I need you. I love you. Our people know your true worth, Charlotte Ann. My brave, fierce warrior woman. You stood there so strong and I didn't know you were bleeding inside. We love and believe in you, Wildcat." Taking her face into his two hands, he kissed her slowly.

Her heart was near to bursting with emotion. Their love made her hurt bearable. When his tongue pressed against her lips, she opened her mouth, sighing. Welcoming his exploration of her mouth, dancing with him, tasting him.

She felt him harden. Moaning, she rubbed her belly against his cock, hungry anew for his touch, his strength, and to feel the hardness of his sex embedded within her center. When he broke their kiss to nibble his way along her neck, she bared it for him. Her hand reached down, stroking his shaft, enjoying the throbbing heat she held. "God, Royce, you send shivers down my back and make me flow like a river." Her other hand caressed his face and stroked through his hair. "I think this one seeks a wet notch to impale."

"Would you like that?" he breathed on her neck.

She gasped and shook. "I need you, Royce. Need you more than I can say with words." She lifted her legs, aiming his hard shaft to her nether lips. "Fill me, Husband. I want to feel you deep inside me, seeking my womb. I want to feel your hot, sticky sperm spraying inside my pussy."

Wriggling her butt, she scooted onto on the edge of the bed. Using her legs, she tried to draw him deeper inside. There was as much arousal as there was simple need to be held, loved, and wanted by her man. Royce pulled away and tried move down, but she held him tightly. "No, not this time. I know you want to taste me, but I've been ready to take your beautiful cock since you arrived. Enter me, Husband. Drive into me, stretch my depths with the want of me." Her lips ran along his chin, her tongue licking his face.

"You are so sexy," he said quietly. Hands to her hips, Royce moved closer, pushing deeper.

Charlotte Ann's legs wrapped around him. "Mmmm, yes."

She lay back on the bed, hanging on to his upper arms. Matching her, he leaned down, eyes locked to hers. Lust and love in his face. All for her. She needed this intimate connection, the trust, the love as much as she needed the sweaty desire to stuff her empty pussy with hard cock. His cock.

Royce slipped in and out easily, now bottoming out in her hot center. He enjoyed the wet heat of her body enveloping him. She felt so good, the slick warmth of her sex wrapped lovingly around his engorged organ. "I love you, Wildcat."

Charlotte Ann opened up to his presence, banishing all the emotional pain, focusing on her love for her man. His hips rocked faster, and she matching him, counter thrust to thrust. "My beloved," she gasped. "Come for me."

He groaned, gripping her shoulders with his hands, squeezing them, holding her in place. The wet sound of his long, thick shaft driving into deep her hot cavity, pulling out, driving back in. He could feel his balls tighten.

"Soon," he gasped.

Short, deep breaths escaped from her. All thought was now on him moving within her slick, sensitive tunnel. The sweet friction of his thick, long cock and his fat crown stroking the length of her sex. Her own body's eager response to take and envelope and embrace him.

Royce thrust harder, faster. Then the explosive pleasure as tension released. Growling, he gripped her, his weight descending as he shoved into her pussy, pressing from side to side, spewing thick, sticky ropes of sperm at the mouth of her womb.

Without thought, knowing that she had pleasured him filled her with delight, and she ground her crotch against him, wanting everything he gave her. As his thrusting eased, she begged, "Don't stop." Gasp. "Again. So close."

Kissing her roughly, he understood her need. He lifted his weight off her chest and resumed thrusting. The slickness of her pussy became viscous as his semen coated the length of her channel, then worked its way out. Royce focused on her, giving short, hard strokes, then a long, slow one that pressed hard into her.

Her gasps turned to whimpers. Her hips worked and rocked faster. Lifting her head, she looked down and watched his cock stretching the lips of her swollen pussy. The hair of her crotch covered with his sperm. Feeling the wet mess running down her ass as his balls slapped against her butt. Coils deep in her belly tightened and her head snapped up, looking into his face. "Oh, Royce!"

He felt her body stiffen, saw her eyes roll up and close. Harder he drove as she slowly arched under him. Then a heaving gasp as she sprang into him, madly humping his cock as her pussy convulsed and throbbed around him.

"Ah! Ah! Oh! Hah! Hunnngh! Oh, my love ... ahhh ... my love!" Her arms flew up, holding onto him as she bucked and moaned. Waves of pleasure filling her pussy and radiating outward.

"That's it, baby. Come on my cock. Take all you want." Royce grinned as he grunted, pounding vigorously into her wet, hot crevice, enjoying the milking she gave his cock as much as her writhing body responding to his. The tingle in his balls again so soon surprised him.

Groaning, he slammed into her sex. Slap! Slap! Slap! Then he shoved against her, his face full of surprise. "Oh, Wildcat!"

Her pussy went from throbbing to tingling, and then she felt his cock swell again. More hot semen splashed against her cervix and she cried out, exploding a second time. Her fingers dug into his back, clawing into his skin, drawing blood. He grunted louder, shoving harder.

For long seconds they lay there, hearts beating thunderously and gasping for air, while cock and pussy conveyed gentle, intimate sensation through simple union. Eventually breathing slowed. He lifted his weight off her, using one hand to caress her face, brush back dark curls.

She looked up at him, wonder and love on her face. She took his hand with both of hers and kissed and nuzzled it. "I needed that," she whispered. "I needed you."

"You are a beautiful woman. I know that I am lucky to have you in my life." Then he grinned wickedly. "And I am so glad you crave my cock and enjoy copulating with me."

Charlotte Ann suddenly snickered. "I just bet you are." She pulled him down for a gentle kiss. "Me, too."

"That was beautiful. Wild and rough, but beautiful all the same. I told you, she missed you, Royce." Startled, they looked up. Both had forgotten Susan was even there. She was curled near the head of the bed. "We both needed you."

He looked down at Charlotte Ann. "Want me to move?"

She shook her head. "Oh, no. I didn't think I would, but Susan is absolutely right. I like this almost as much as the first part. Just laying here with your hard cock inside me after the release of our passions; it's so ... intimate and personal."

Royce nodded in agreement.

"Will you stay with us awhile, Royce?" Susan asked.

"He'd better," Charlotte Ann said. "He needs to make love to you again."

"Oh?" she asked. "Why is that?"

"Because you didn't get to finish properly. And that's not right."

"My pussy feels pretty well fucked, Sister."

Despite himself, Royce grinned.

Charlotte Ann sighed in satisfaction, running her hands slowly across his chest. "The man loves what he does. But he needs to, you need to. Before he leaves us."

"No changes to the original plan?" he asked.

Charlotte Ann shook her head. "Thorband and Arionna won't be here until sometime tomorrow. I was promised a visit, and I haven't seen them since our wedding. I really would like to spend some time with them."

Royce looked at Susan.

"We'll finish out our visit," she acknowledged. "And I want to talk to Mom. Not just about tonight, though that's important. I also want to talk about Charlotte Ann and Dad--"

"I've nothing to say to him!" The dark-haired woman frowned.

Susan waited a moment, then continued. "I don't expect you to. Not at this point. I'm a healer, Sister. I want this healed between people that I love. Allow me this, please. It may go all wrong, but I need to try."

"All right, very well."

"That was easy," Royce observed.

"I'm feeling generous," Charlotte Ann replied.

"I see. Susan," Royce said, "Scoot over and move back the blankets. Charlotte Ann, let's move up there by your sister."

"I gotta move?" She pouted dramatically. "That means you have to pull out! Oh, man!"

"Relax, Wildcat. I'll spoon up behind you and slip back in. As long it remains hard, it's yours. Susan can snuggle up behind me."

Charlotte Ann unlocked her legs from his hips. "All right. That sounds fair. I still want you to make love to her before you go."

As they moved on the bed, Susan got off and straightened out the blankets. "If he wishes, I'd like that."

As she sat up to disengage their bodies, he whispered, "After I make love to Susan, I intend to take another round with you, too." His second wife said nothing, but grinned happily. "Right now," he continued, "A little rest and holding."

Charlotte Ann went to the edge of the mattress and Royce settled behind her. She curled her legs up and he entered her smoothly. She reached for his free hand and placed it on her breast. He gave it a gentle squeeze and she sighed in contentment.

Susan settled the blankets over them, then retied her long tresses of pale blonde hair. Turning off the light globe, she slid in behind her husband. Her hand ran up his flank and narrow hips to his strong back. Unable to help herself, she kissed and licked him gently. He gave his own contented sigh. Adjusting her pillow, she moved as close as she could, the smell of him filling her with comfort, and peaceful sleep soon claimed her.

# # #

TJSkywind
TJSkywind
988 Followers