New Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Into the warm salt water they walked, up to their knees, and then slower, up to their hips. Royce prepared to dive under the water when she said, "My Lord?"

"Yes, Miri?"

"Did it occur to you that there was a larger hand at work in your time with your sister?"

"What do you mean?"

"What if you had returned when you were supposed to? Lady Charlotte Ann would be dead. Lady Susan, if not dead, would be a slave in a horrible life, far from those who love her. All those people were rescued because you and your sister shared dreams together. Why did you travel in that particular direction so that you were found? I would not be in the least surprised to find the hand of the Lawgiver in that. I am sorry for your sister's pain and for yours, but I am not sorry it happened. My Lady Susan is happy with you. I am happy. I am going to have your child. I say that these are good things, my Lord. Good things."

Royce looked at her for a long moment, his dark eyes reading her, assessing her words. Miri melted under his gaze. Then he drew her into his arms again as the waves rose and splashed against their bellies. His arms squeezed her close, and to her delight, she felt his erection press against her. As his mouth probed hers, Miri's hand took his hard cock, and buoyed by the water, she stood tiptoe on one foot, lifting the other leg around his hip and guided him to her pussy. His hands descended and grabbed her butt, lifting her up as he pulled her close. As he entered her, she moaned into his mouth. Miri lifted her other leg, opening herself to his penetration, and when he pressed into her, she locked her legs around his waist.

"Oh, yes, my lord!" she husked. "Oh, yes!"

# # #