New Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Jasmine's first football game.
3.3k words
4.38
40.8k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday afternoon. Jasmine went to the library after her last class, as she usually did. However, the library was pretty much deserted. The only other person she passed was a girl browsing in the fiction section. Jasmine found a table in the back and opened up her biology textbook to study. No one came to tutor her today.

She tried to concentrate, but her mind kept wandering back to Wesley. She must stop, she decided. How can she continue to sin and allow him to violate her? She thought of the "violation" and got warm. She closed her eyes and thought of his cock in her mouth or her pussy and felt her pussy throb and moisten. She squeezed her thighs together and tried to suppress her wayward thoughts and desires.

No, she must be strong! She must put an end to this. Not only does he make her do unspeakable acts, he also makes her do them to strangers! Strangers in public places. She felt ashamed for acting so wanton and cumming as she rode that stranger's cock in a public bathroom, but the thought made her pussy tingle.

Her mind was still going back and forth when Wesley found her after 20 minutes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, leaning down to plant a quick kiss on her mouth before sitting down beside her.

"Studying, like I always do," she explained.

"But it's Friday." He picked up a strand of her long, blond hair and started twirling it around his finger. She shrugged in response and tried to concentrate on biology, but he was sitting very close to her. Her pulse quickened when she darted glances at his tall, muscular body. She tried to keep her traitorous hormones under control, but she was fighting a losing battle. She never welcomed his advances, but all she could think about now is how good it feels when he touches her all over. What is wrong with her? Is she a slut, just as those men at the theater called her? Good Catholic girls don't enjoy sex, do they?, she wondered for the millionth time.

"Are you coming to the game later?" He asked, as he continued playing with her hair.

"Game?"

"The big football game against McKinley."

She fidgeted with a pen. "Um... okay."

He flashed his grin, "Great!" He inched even closer, so that she could feel the warmth from his body.

"I have actually never been to a football game. I don't even know the rules of football. My old high school didn't have a team."

"No football team?!" He looked incredulous, as if he couldn't fathom the idea.

She giggled at his expression. "Well, it was an all-girls school," she explained.

"Well, that explains a lot," he murmured. He put one arm around her waist, splaying his fingers out on her hip. With his free hand, he took a hold of hers and brought it to his lips, kissing her fingers. She looked up and saw that he was giving her hot looks with his dark blue eyes.

Her heart started thumping in her chest. She tried not to get distracted and put her mind back to his comment. "Explains what?"

"You. Your innocence." He put his fingers beneath her chin and lifted it up.

Stop, she thought, stop him! But she didn't. He leaned down to capture her lips with his, and she accepted his kiss. He parted her lips with his tongue to explore the inside of her mouth. He stroked her tongue with his, and she shivered. "Give me your tongue," he whispered between kisses.

Jasmine was surprised. She never considered doing such a thing, even though she had felt his tongue inside her mouth many times. Doing so herself is more proactive than what she was used to. She hesitantly stuck out her tongue when he parted his mouth while kissing her and stroked his tongue like he did with hers.

He groaned. Without breaking their kiss, he pulled her out of her chair and onto his lap, sitting her sideways. Both her legs were together and draped over his right thigh. His left arm was around her back, and his right hand started groping at her breasts.

She gasped and tried to stop him, but she was unable to pull his hand away. "We're in the library!"

"So? There's no one around."

She eyes darted around, and saw that it was true. They were the only ones in the library, and they were in the back, surrounded by tall bookshelves. She thought about it and continued to be reluctant. "Still..." she drifted off, her sentence incomplete when she looked down to see that all of the buttons on her blouse were undone. "Wesley!" She tried to fasten them back up, but his hands stopped hers.

"Shhh," he hushed her. "No one comes back here on Friday afternoons. Don't worry." He picked her up and carried her off into the book stacks. He found an isolated corner and set her down onto her feet. He continued kissing her before she could protest anymore: deep, hard kisses to keep her breathless.

He took her arms and put them around his neck, which was where they stayed. He then proceeded to touch her everywhere, just as she had fantasized earlier. He untucked her blouse from her skirt and undid her bra from the back. After stroking the smooth skin of her back, he reached down to grab her ass. He gave it a few squeezes then moved on to his favorite part: her full, perky tits. He stroked and pinched her nipples until they became tight little buds. She could feel them ache with need. She moaned.

"You sound so sexy when you moan. In fact, you're sexy all over, especially your cute pink nipples." He swooped down and sucked on the hard tips: first the right then the left. Then he bathed them with his tongue.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, trying to keep your voice low. All thoughts of stopping him went out the window. Instead, she arched her back, pressing her breasts into his mouth, her hands gripping his hair. She could feel her panties getting wet. He nibbled on her nipples, his teeth scraping against her sensitive skin. Instead of feeling pain, she felt even more pleasure. Her tits and pussy felt like they were on fire!

He lifted his head from her breasts. She made a frustrated sound in the back of her throat at the loss of contact. He spun her around and pushed down between her shoulder blades to bend her down from the waist. She gripped the bookshelf in front of her. He reached under her skirt and swiftly pulled down her panties. She stepped out of them, and he nudged her legs apart with his knee.

He reached around and his fingers found her hot slit. Her body jerked in response; her flesh was so sensitized, she felt a bolt of pleasure from his touch. He shoved three fingers into her, and she gasped. His fingers worked her pussy, moving in and out, in and out, mimicking what his cock intended to do. Her steaming hot cunt creamed even more, soaking his hand. Her hips acted on their own accord, humping his hand, trying to get more of it inside of her.

Jasmine had never felt so wanton and sexy in her life: standing there in the library stacks, bent at the waist with her legs spread and back arched with more and more of his hand shoved into her, she could feel her heavy tits hanging down and gently swaying. She was so turned on, her pussy juices were dripping down her thighs. She was almost quivering in anticipation.

Wesley withdrew his hand and flipped her skirt up. He caressed her ass, enjoying the resiliency of her flesh when he squeezed. She groaned in frustration.

"Please! Now!," she implored, pushing her ass back at him. He was pleased at her eagerness and plunged in all the way. Hard. She gasped at his roughness that brought pain and pleasure. He gripped her hips and fucked her slow and hard. She humped back to meet his cock with each thrust. The back of the library was filled with the sounds and smells of sex, as their flesh slapped against one another. He leaned forward and to grab her swinging tits as he fucked her, squeezing and pinching them. He loved how big and bouncy they were.

After a while, he stood upright again and held onto her hips to fuck her in earnest. He plowed into her pussy hard and fast. Jasmine was panting and gasping for breath, but she didn't care. She had never felt more pleasure in her life. Wesley's fingers dig painfully into her hips, as he slammed into her. His body shook and spasmed as he came and dumped his load into her. She came with him, her pussy clenching as waves of sensation overwhelmed her, milking his cock of its last drops of cum.

*********

Jasmine watched the football game from the stands. She tried to pay attention, but it all just looked like chaos to her: players running back and forth, throwing the ball around, and there seemed to be a lot of starting and stopping of the game. She tried to keep her eye on Wesley, number 19, but it wasn't always easy. She was also distracted by what was going on in her panties. She had tried to clean up as best as she could in the girls' room with paper towels after her encounter in the library, but it must have been a big load. More kept leaking out of her for a long time afterwards.

She sat with some of Wesley's friends. The other girls seem to understand the rules, but they were a lot more interested in the gossip of the players' love lives than in the game itself. At least she knew how to read the scoreboard; their school won 21 to 17.

Everyone was in good spirits due to their win. There was a celebratory bonfire at the beach. Wesley didn't ask if she wanted to go, just came out of the locker rooms, threw his arm around her, kissed her, and steered her to his car.

The party consisted of a lot of young people drinking and dancing to loud music by the fire. Jasmine had never attended such a party before. She had a beer that she held onto all night, taking only a couple of sips from it. Sometimes, she hung out with the girls like Tiffany and Sasha and sometimes she stood with Wesley as he talked with his friends.

As Wesley got increasingly drunk, he hands became more bold. They began at her waist but quickly groped at her ass. They even went up her skirt and down her panties. She would protest and try to push his hands away, but it never did any good. His friends had stopped listening to his chatter and openly stared at his groping hands. One found its way to the front of her panties and dipped inside to her dripping cunt. All conversations had stopped at this point. He lightly pinched her clit and slid a finger up her pussy. She squirmed helplessly.

"You're so wet."

She turned scarlet. She leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Your cum has been leaking out of me the last few hours."

He groaned and started attacking her breasts: squeezing and pinching. He had forgotten all about their audience, but she hadn't. She managed to wrench herself away from him and ran, away from the beach and towards the parking lot. She stopped when she reached Wesley's car: panting, red-faced, and completely humiliated.

She wanted to demand to be taken home, but she looked up to see that Wesley and someone else was there. He said that it was time to go, but he was too drunk to drive and his friend, Mike was driving them home in Wesley's car. Mike had an easy way about him, and his smile was always friendly. He was smiling at her in this manner now. She forced a shy smile back. Mike was African-American, and she had come from a predominantly white town. She tried to focus on his friendly smile and not his massive body.

Mike got in the driver's seat, while Wesley ushered Jasmine into the back seat and got in beside her. He wasted no time in groping and kissing her. As they drove through the town, beams of light from streetlamps pass endlessly across the car. Wesley got her blouse and bra off in no time. He sucked hard on her nipples until she added her own cum to her panties on top of Wesley's. She whimpered in desire and humiliation, as she could see Mike's eyes watching them from the rear view mirror.

Then Wesley released his cock from his pants and drew her head down to it. She opened her mouth as he rammed his cock in. This was different from the other blow jobs she had given him. This time, he was fucking her mouth with his cock, holding her head and moving it back and forth. He was setting the pace and in complete control. She squealed in protest, as he was being too rough, but he didn't pay any attention to her. She was just a hole for him to use.

All of a sudden, the car stopped. He let go of her head, and she sat up. They weren't anywhere near home. She saw that they were in the woods, just like the first time he drove her home. Wesley exited the car and pulled her along with him. She was topless and felt her tits bounce obscenely. He stopped when he got to the trunk of the car. He stripped her naked and picked her up to lay her down on the trunk on her back. He lifted up her legs to rest on his shoulders. She felt completely exposed and vulnerable in this position, as both Wesley and Mike stared down at her body, but Wesley just had to finger her cunt a few times for her to moan with need and for her thighs to relax and part a little more.

Wesley rammed his cock into her tight pussy and fucked her long and hard on his car. She moaned and moaned as he plowed into her, filling her aching pussy with his hard dick. She could feel her tits bounce around on her chest as he pounded his cock into her. The entire car rocked to their fucking. It felt even better when he picked up the pace and fucked her harder and faster. She cried out incoherently as he dumped another load into her. She felt her own orgasm overwhelm her, holding onto his arms and digging her nails into him as she came, as she fucked him back. Then she became completely limp.

He let her legs fall from his shoulders and stepped away from her. She slid down until her feet touched the ground. All of a sudden, Mike was there. She had to crane her neck to look up to see his face. He was so tall and broad. He held her naked body to him, and she could feel the hard muscles of his chest beneath her cheek. She could feel his dick growing in his pants and poking at her soft skin. She felt scared when she felt its immense size.

He gently pushed her down to her knees and took out his cock. Her eyes widened. She had never seen a black penis before, and it was so big! She was reluctant to suck it, as she knew that was what he wanted, but he gently guided her head forward until her lips touched his cock. She kissed and licked its length; her hands came up to caress the shaft and balls. She tongued the tip, swirling around and round, which made his breath come out in a hiss. He dug his fingers into her hair and held her head to his cock. She took him into her mouth, opening her jaw as wide as it can. It was still too big, making it hurt her jaw, but she tried her best. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking the entire time. Her lips opened as wide as they could, and she took him in until he hit the back of her throat. Having the giant cock in her mouth brought up a surge of lust from within. She worked his cock faster and faster until he came with a grunt, and she got sopping wet again. She drank it all up, swallowing as fast as she could.

Even though Mike came, his cock never softened. It came out of her mouth with a pop. She stared at it wide-eyed, awed at the size. Wesley came and led her down to the grass at their feet. He set her down onto her hands and knees. He ran his hands all over her body, flicking and teasing her nipples until she arched her back to press her tits into his hands for more contact. He released her nipples and went to kneel in front of her.

"Suck me."

She eagerly opened her mouth and took him in, sucking up and down his entire length. It was a lot easier after blowing Mike. She took him in as deep as she could, licking and sucking him in further and further. He gripped the back of her head.

Behind her, she felt Mike's hands parting her legs. She felt his monster of a cock at her ass. She was alarmed and struggled to break free, but Wesley kept his hold on her head and Mike's hand on her back held her down. She has never had two cocks in her at the same time, and the thought scared her, especially when the cock aiming at her pussy was so massive.

Mike's cock nudged at her opening, as she continued to struggle. "Stop! Stop" she tried to yell, but her words were muffled by Wesley's dick. Inch by inch, Mike's cock invaded her tender, tiny pussy. It felt like it was splitting her in two! The two guys were in heaven. Her screams caused vibrations on Wesley's cock that made him feel like exploding in her mouth, it felt so good. While Mike had never had such a tight pussy before. He slid slowly into her until his cock was buried all the way, then they both started rocking into her at the same time when they found their rhythm.

Jasmine tried to catch her breath, which was a bit difficult with a dick in her mouth. Then she found that it was actually becoming pleasurable. Mike's big dick completely filled her up and touched her in places that have never been touched before. He was thrusting his cock against her G spot, and she was moaning in no time. She found it a turn on to be invaded by two cocks at the same time. She was sucking Wesley's cock with a vengeance and fucking back against Mike's at the same time.

Mike loved having his hands on her tight, little body. His hands found her ass, and he spanked her a few times.

Wesley groaned, "Every time you spank her, she sucks harder on my cock. I'm getting close!"

Mike was close to cumming as well. The two guys fucked her faster and faster, with shorter strokes and came at the same time. Jasmine gave out a muffled scream as she got plowed hard from both ends and had her own orgasm. She collapsed on the grass, panting as she tried to recover from the most mind-blowing orgasm she has ever had.