New Girl in Town Pt. 08

Story Info
Will the arrival of a new girl at school change his luck?
10.8k words
4.8
101.2k
126

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18 unless stated otherwise. Thanks for all the comments, feedback and votes.

*****

Friday

"This is nice, Bobby." Marybeth says as the pair is led to a booth at Milano's Italian Restaurant.

"You, uh... still like Italian right?" Bobby asks as he's handed a menu.

"I love it!" she answers enthusiastically. "How'd you know?"

"Would you run screaming from here if I said that I stalked your Facebook?" He asks with a nervous laugh.

"No because I don't believe that for a second." She answers.

"No?" He asks.

"You don't even have a Facebook account, Bobby. How would you stalk my page unless you had Jake do it and I doubt he would let you do such a thing." She answers.

"Yeah he'd shut that down pretty quick." He agrees. "Wait, how do you know that I don't have an account?"

"I might have tried to Facebook stalk you before." She answers sheepishly. "But we're not talking about that now, we're talking about you and how you know that I love Italian food?"

"This is embarrassing, Marybeth." He answers.

"More embarrassing than you stalking my Facebook?" she asks.

"Okay, you remember how we shared that World History class our freshman year?" he asks and she nods. "Well, when our class scored the best on that test..."

"Mr. Hannon had lunch catered for the class and it was Italian. Oh, it was Italian and I mentioned how much I loved it!" Marybeth picks up. "You remembered that?"

"Yeah and now you can see why I went with the Facebook stalking story instead." He answers blushing at his admission.

"I think it's sweet that you remembered that." She tells him with a huge smile on her face.

"You do?" He asks.

"Very sweet," She assures him as she reaches across the table and takes hold of his hand. She gives it a squeeze before the waiter shows up to take their drink orders.

"They tried telling me that I should just be honest with you about all this." Bobby admits when the waiter leaves to retrieve their drinks.

"Let me guess, Jake and Jessica." Marybeth giggles. "You should definitely listen to them, well at least to Jessica. She can be very imposing."

"Jessica?" Bobby asks confused.

"Absolutely." Marybeth answers. "When she called out for me at the concession stand, I thought I had messed something up. I looked up and saw this tall girl looking around and I thought I was about to get yelled at or worse but she smiled when our eyes met. I was relieved that she looked happy to see me instead of mad because that girl is not someone that I want to make mad."

"You were scared... of Jessica?"

"Like I said, she's very imposing if you don't know her and I didn't know her." Marybeth explains. "I imagine that you were a little biased when you met her because of whatever Jake had told you about her."

"I can see that I guess." Bobby nods. "He had told me that she was sweet, funny... oh and he said that she was hot. I had to mess with him some on that one."

"Of course you did and of course he said that about her." Marybeth giggles.

"She told me that she thought you were super cute as we were leaving." Bobby shares. "She then teased me mercilessly for not asking you out before now."

"That's quite a compliment coming from her. She's gorgeous." Marybeth states.

"So are you." Bobby adds causing her to blush slightly but her smile grows larger.

"Thank you, Bobby. That's sweet but it still doesn't let you off the hook for waiting this long to ask me out." She states with a giggle.

"Come on, Marybeth. I had no idea that you'd ever want anything to do with a guy like me." He tells her. "I mean come on, I've got long hair, I listen to bands from decades ago, wear their t-shirts and mostly I just never thought I was your type."

"I guess I can see that. I mean what girl wants a sweet guy that remembers that she likes Italian food because she happened to mention it three years ago? Also I happen to like those bands on the t-shirts I've seen you wear." She shares.

"Really?" Bobby asks incredulously.

"You can test me if you want." She challenges him with a smile.

Bobby thinks for a minute then asks, "Favorite Guns and Roses song?"

"Guns and Roses, huh... let's see," Marybeth ponders for a moment, "Either Rocket Queen, November Rain, or Don't Cry but with the alternate lyrics off Use Your Illusion 2."

"Marry me." Bobby blurts out after her answer.

Marybeth laughs and gives him a stunning smile. "Let's see how you do with dessert first."

****

"You're sure that your mom is okay with us using the hot tub?" Ray calls out as he stands on Staci's back deck.

"She's not even here tonight but yes, she's fine with us using the hot tub." Staci answers as she hands him a towel.

"Where is she?" He asks.

"Another Friday night, another date with a different guy. I think this one makes number six since the divorce. At least this one isn't one of my teachers." Staci sighs.

"That happened?" Ray asks.

"Sure did," Staci answers. "It was Mr. Whiting."

"Not Mr. Whiting from World History." Ray states.

"The very same." Staci responds.

"But he's like... old. I mean, he taught my dad and he was old then." Ray points out.

"You should have seen the profile pic he was using. Straight out of the seventies but mom was like, I had no idea. I've had to help her out with it ever since." Staci shares. "Do you have any idea how many of our teachers are on those things?"

"Uh, no."

"Well I do and I wish that I didn't." She answers him then looks around. "I forgot to get us some drinks. Be right back."

"Staci, I can get them." He tells her.

"No, you are to get into that tub and relax. I'll be right back." She orders him.

Ray smiles and concedes as he slides into the hot water. "Wow, it's really warm in here." He calls out.

"That's kind of the idea. They don't call them hot ironically." Staci answers from the kitchen. Moments later, she reappears with a couple of water bottles. She sits them on the nearby table then walks to the edge of the tub.

"Getting used to it yet?" She asks.

"Getting lonely," He tells her.

"That's something that I just cannot allow." She giggles as she unties the belt around her fluffy, white robe. Ray gasps as the robe falls to the floor revealing the tiniest bikini he's ever seen. It looks as if it's three swatches of sliver cloth held together with matching silver shoelaces.

"Jesus," He whispers as she slips into the water beside him.

"I take it that you like my new swimsuit?" She asks.

"Uh huh," he grunts unable to form words as he feels her soft breast push into his bicep.

"I'm glad. I bought it for tonight and just for you." She says then gives him a wet kiss that ends when she straddles his waist.

"Oh fuck," Ray groans as she presses herself into his hard on.

"Mmm hmmm," Staci moans then gives him another passionate kiss. She begins to roll her hips, grinding herself onto him. Her fingernails bite into his shoulders when he grabs hold of her firm, barely covered butt.

The kiss and grinding continues for several more minutes until Ray feels that he's about to lose it.

"Staci... wait... wait... wait," he pleads quickly.

She stops her movement but keeps her pussy against his pulsating erection.

"Problem?" She giggles.

"I didn't want to blow in your hot tub." He manages to gasp between deep breaths.

"Got someplace else in mind where you want to... blow?" She asks as she slightly bounces on his lap.

"God yes," he cries out able to feel her heat through his swimsuit despite the water temperature.

"Hold that thought." She tells him then hops from the tub.

"Where are you..." he starts to ask but the view of her tight ass puts him at a loss for words. Staci struts over to the table, grabs the water bottles, their towels then returns to the tub.

She lays her towel on the edge of the tub then pats it. "Hop up here."

He gives her a confused look but begins to do as she slides back into the water.

"Wait one sec," She tells him as she reaches for the tie on his swimsuit. Her fingers deftly undo it and with a yank, his erection is bouncing right in front of her eyes.

"Nice," she comments.

"Staci!" He shouts as he tries to cover himself.

"Who are you hiding him from, Ray?" She giggles.

"Well... uh," he stammers as he looks around remembering that Staci's house in a very secluded location with woods on three sides of it. "Neighbors?"

"Our only neighbors are that way." She tells him, pointing towards the woods at the rear of the house. "So they can only see us if they're hiding in the woods or we do this again this winter."

He begins to ask her if she's sure but she's already pushing him to sit. Once he's seated, she takes her towel and begins to dry his now flagging erection.

"Nervous?" She asks.

"Very," he answers.

"But you trust me, right?"

"Well yeah... I trust you."

"Good." She smiles. Once he's dry, she puts his towel to the side and begins to stroke him back to hardness. It only takes a few of her feathery strokes before he's back to his previous firmness. Staci gives him a smile then lowers her head to his cock.

"Staci," he groans as she plants tiny kisses all around the head of his cock. She smiles at his response and begins to follow her kisses with long licks from her tongue.

Her hand begins to stroke him in time with her tongue bath and he's soon pulsating in her hand.

"You like that, baby?" She asks him.

"Uh huh," He grunts.

"Good," she giggles before taking him into her mouth.

Ray lets out a garbled half groan half cry of surprise as she begins bobbing her head in time with her stroking hand.

"Staci... Staci... fuck... Staci," Ray groans as she drives him closer and closer to release. His hands suddenly grab her head and lift her mouth from his cock. "Staci!" he shouts.

"Ray... what..." She begins to ask but stops when he kisses her hard. A moment later, she feels four or five bursts of cum fire out and onto her wet chest.

"Wow," She replies when she pulls away. She looks down at her chest and giggles at the streaks of his pleasure coating her.

"That was gonna be my line." He chuckles. He then grabs the free towel and pulls her to him. As he begins to clean her chest, she smiles at him.

"I can do that myself you know." She giggles.

"True but if I do it; I get to cop a feel or two." He tells her with a wicked grin.

"Can't argue... that," She groans as cups one of her C-sized breasts and rubs his thumb over her hardening nipple.

"Nope, there's no time for arguing." He states as he slips into the water. "It's your turn on the towel."

"My turn?" She asks confused.

"You tasted me so now I get to taste you. Isn't that how it's supposed to go?" He asks.

"You... you want to do that?" She asks.

"Ever since that time I did it over your panties." He admits.

"Fuck," Staci groans before hopping up onto the towel.

"Didn't you forget something?" Ray asks.

"Strings," she answers with giggle. She tugs the loose ties on the sides of her bikini bottoms then teasingly pulls the wet material from her skin.

"So beautiful," Ray whispers as her neatly trimmed patch of brown fur is revealed to him.

He lowers himself into the water until he's eye level with her slit. Staci slides forward until he stops her and smiles up at her.

"Remember that you gotta tell me what you need." He says before lowering his mouth to her sex.

"Uh huhhhhhh!" She cries out as she feels his lips touching her most intimate spot.

Ray kisses and licks around her slit for several moments until he can only taste her excitement on his tongue.

"Lick me," She sighs leaning back onto the deck.

He makes long, languid strokes with his tongue for several moments until she moans her appreciation. His tongue slides into her and he feels her body jolt in surprise.

"Oh fuck yes," Staci groans above him.

Taking that as a good sign, Ray continues to probe her with his tongue.

"Higher," She cries out then let's loose a cry of bliss as his tongue slips over her clit. He concentrates on that spot while waiting for her next command.

"Finger me," She shouts a moment later.

He slides a finger into her slick tunnel and feels her pulsing around him. Her hips begin bucking and Ray has to fight to keep his tongue in the right spot.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Staci pants as she grinds against his face. A flood of her juices coats his finger and tongue. A second later her legs snap closed around his head.

"Yes baby... yes... RAY!" She screams in ecstasy as she cums hard on his tongue. Her whole body clenches up as she rides her powerful orgasm for several moments. Ray continues to lick her as he listens to her contented sighs until her body goes limp and she lies back onto the deck.

He lifts his head from between her legs. "Staci, are you okay?" he asks.

"Uh huh," she answers.

"You sure?"

"Uh huh," she answers again then pushes herself up onto her elbows so she can see his face. He smiles up at her with his face between her legs and she can't help but giggle. "Having fun?" She asks.

"Tons," He answers.

"Great but I need a minute to catch my breath." She tells him.

He lifts his head slightly then reattaches her bikini bottoms.

"Thank you and believe me, after that, it is certainly my line now." She tells him before taking a long drink from her bottle of water.

****

Once they've changed out of their swimsuits, Ray and Staci are cuddling on her sofa half watching a movie she put on and munching on popcorn.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to pay Jake back for what you did to me tonight." Staci giggles then gives Ray a quick kiss.

"Just invite him over when Jessica is here to use the hot tub and he'll be one owing you." Ray states.

"Maybe," Staci sighs.

"I know that look, Staci. What's wrong?" He asks.

"You remember how Jake mentioned that he thought there was another reason that Jessica didn't want a boyfriend right now?" She asks.

"So he was right about that?" He asks then pauses. "It's bad, isn't it?"

"It's got her pretty messed up over it." She answers.

"But how? I mean Jessica is such a sweetheart and I can't imagine anyone even wanting to treat her bad let alone actually do it." He states.

"I couldn't either but... Ray, I'm not sure how much of this I can share with you." She tells him. "Jess has become my best friend and I don't want to say anything to hurt her."

He hugs her close to him. "I understand that, Stace. You sat that it was bad then that's all the information that I need to know."

"Hold on a sec." She tells him and picks up her cell phone.

"Staci, you don't have to call Jessica and ask her for permission to tell me." He says. "I'll take your word for it."

"I'm just texting her. It'll only take a minute." Staci relays as her fingers dance across her screen. A few moments later Staci's phone vibrates and she answers it. "Hey Jess, sorry to bother you so late."

"It's no bother Staci. I wasn't doing much of anything anyway." Jessica answers. "What about you? I thought tonight was date night."

"It kind of still is." Staci answers. "I'm here with Ray now and you kind of came up as a topic. Is it cool if I put you on speaker?"

"Fine with me," Jessica answers then waits a beat before announcing. "It's all lies, Ray. Staci is making it all up."

"Making what up, Jessica?" Ray grins and asks.

"Well, whatever it is she's been saying about me of course. Unless it was all good things and then she's probably just exaggerating." Jessica laughs.

"Jessica, I would never!" Staci playfully argues.

"That isn't what I heard." Jessica giggles.

"Do you have a reliable source on this information?" Staci asks.

"You just had to drag reliability into this, huh?" Jessica asks.

"Hey, it is my reputation at stake and all." Staci answers then pauses. "Jess, like I said, Ray and I were talking..."

"About me," Jessica answers. "It must be a pretty boring date night if you're talking about me."

"It wasn't earlier but I was in desperate need of a break to try and catch my breath. I'll tell you about that later though." Staci shares.

"Staci!" Ray nearly shouts which causes Jessica to laugh.

"Ooo, it must be pretty good if you're that worked up over Staci telling me about it. I can't wait." Jessica states.

"We were in the hot tub." Staci informs her.

"Was it getting too hot in the hot tub?" Jessica giggles.

"A little," Staci answers then is nudged by Ray. "Sorry baby, it was a lot hot in the hot tub."

"Say that three times fast." Jessica challenges.

"Anyway, a comment was made about inviting Jake and you over to use it and well... I kind of mentioned that you told me about why you and he aren't dating... yet." Staci says.

"Oh," Jessica answers before going quiet.

"Staci didn't share any details, Jessica." Ray jumps in. "I told her that I couldn't imagine anyone treating you bad but she told me that what happened was bad and left it at that. Neither of you have to share it with me if you aren't comfortable with telling me."

"No... no, it's fine." Jessica tells them. "I know that I can trust you both so it's okay that she tell you about it."

"Are you sure, Jess?" Staci asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure. It's not like I ever meant to be some big secret or anything." Jessica answers. "Can I ask you for a favor though, Ray?"

"Of course, Jessica." Ray answers.

"What Staci tells you, don't tell Jake. I should be the one to... well... you know." She says.

"I won't say a word, Jessica. I promise." Ray assures her.

"But you are going to tell him?" Staci asks.

"I have to be honest with him since I pretty much demanded the same." Jessica answers. "It won't be easy but I owe him."

****

Saturday

"You're up early for a Saturday." My mom states as she walks into the kitchen. "Big plans?"

"Jessica's dad wants to look for her a car and asked if I could show them some places around here." I answer after gulping down a mouthful of cereal.

"Did you warn them that there aren't many places around here?" Dad asks as he takes his customary seat at the table.

"I'm taking them over to Fishel's place first to look around but I doubt they find anything there though so we'll probably end up heading out to Winston or Greensboro even." I answer.

"Will you be back by lunch?" Mom asks.

I shake my head. "I'm not counting on it. Mr. Golden said they'd buy my lunch for helping them out so I guess that's still the plan but if it changes I'll call you."

"Are you and Jessica still going out tonight, too?" Dad asks.

"To the planetarium to check out the meteor shower and for the extra credit. It's still not a date." I answer as I go to rinse out my dish in the sink.

"Well that's too bad because after talking to her a bit the other day, she seems like she'd be quite the catch." He tells me.

"Maybe someday," I sigh.

"Take a piece of advice, son. Don't let that someday turn into a regret that you look back on." He shares.

"I'll try not to, sir." I answer as the doorbell chimes. "That'd be Jess. I'll be back after while and call if for some reason I won't be."

"Be safe." Mom tells me as I head for the door. As I disappear, she pats my dad on his back and gives him a smile. "That was some nice work, honey."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He chuckles then goes back to reading his paper.

****

"We weren't too early were we, Jake?" Mr. Golden asks as he backs out of my driveway.

"No sir, I just finished up breakfast." I answer.

"Let me guess... Froot Loops?" Jessica teases.

"Is that your guess or a new nickname you've come up with for me?" I ask.

"Can't it be both?" She quips.

"I hope you had Lucky Charms, Jake. It sounds like you could use all the luck you can get this morning." Mr. Golden states.