New Girl on the Block Ch. 01

Story Info
Will's New Life.
7.7k words
4.48
14.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, this is my revised story, hopefully all the horrible grammar errors are gone as well as a few new things added. Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

*

The air was crisp as I walked down 7th avenue. The air was always crisp this time of year. It was especially cool this morning. I used to love walking in the mornings, it always made me feel healthier. I didn't always get to walk early though. My job always had me working nights, so I cam home and crashed. I would get up around noon and walk, but that was in the past. I had a new job that started today. It was simple, a basic secretary, finally all those years of University to be a CPA might pay off, of course it would help if I had finished. But I was glad to make the move, factory work was not for me. I was ready to start a new life.

As I rounded the corner at 7th and Rutherford, I noticed a moving van across the street from my house. They must have arrived while I was out, it was odd I didn't even know that the house was for sale. The house had been owned by an old lady. Her name was Gertrude. She was a very nice old lady, many times she fixed me dinner while I was gearing up for a long night of studies for school, or a dreaded double shift at the factory. In my spare time between work and school I always made sure to check on Mrs. Gertrude. I guess I felt like I owed her something, regardless of how many times she had told me I didn't. I would pretty regularly mow her lawn in the summer, rake her leaves in the fall, and shovel snow in the winter. There were times when I worked so hard helping her out, she would invite me in for dinner but I would pass out on her couch. She was just like my Grandmother, I slept on her couch almost as much as I did in my bed.

I was really worried about Mrs. Gertrude, she hadn't made any indications that she would be leaving. I made a short detour to check on her. When I got closer to the van I noticed something that confused me for a moment. Things were being removed from it, not put in. There was no way Mrs. Gertrude was already out I talked with her three days ago. I'll never forget it, she reprimanded me for leaving the factory. She kept saying " How can you leave such a stable job. Boy I'll never understand what goes through that thick noggin' of yours. This is just like when you left that school. You had such a future in, what was it, being a secretary. And you spent so much time on your degree."

I walked on up to the front door, it was open and I thought I would find out from Mrs. Gertrude. There were boxes all over, some were open others were closed, many were about half full. I headed up the stairs to Mrs. Gertrude's room. The door was cracked and I could hear a steady beeping. I took a peek in the door, what I saw brought tears to my eyes. Mrs. Gertrude was laying in her bed, asleep, but she was hooked up to several machines that looked like they came out of hospital. I went to push open the door when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Can I help you?", the voice must have come from an angel. It was so soft, and pure like a gentle breeze meant only for me.

I nearly jumped out of my skin but when I turned around I almost needed to change my pants. Before my eyes stood a young girl probably 18. She had long hair the as black as a starless night that reached almost to her ass. Her face was elegant, she had delicate angular features and a soft eyes, that were a vibrant forest green. She was wearing a spaghetti string tank top that showed off her smooth shoulders and her supple neck. Her skin was a sun-kissed golden shade of brown that looked like it might burn you if touched. She had a little smaller than average breasts but she made up for it in a very petite waist and stomach line. She showed off very well in the shirt that covered a little less than her ribcage. She made an effort to show off her hip bones in a pair of very low riding bluejeans. Her legs were like the gentle hills at the foot of the mountains, long and lean.

"Umm, yea. Maybe. My name is Will, I live across the street." I had to try really hard to look her in the eyes. She had an incredible body. I was almost scared to think about her since I was only in jogging shorts.

"Oh, yea granny told me all about you. The things you have done for her. Anyway I'm Stacey Reynolds. Gertrude is my grand mother." I could tell she really did know who I was, and she seemed happy. But her body language told me she was worried or upset about something. She kept looking passed me into the room.

"What is wrong with her? She seemed fine a few days ago."

"That is what we thought. Three days ago she was admitted to the hospital. It was nothing big but when she got out she got sick again. I was already packed up headed for college out west but I decided to come here and help granny instead. I just hope she will make it. She has been asleep for two days. The nurses say she is fine but....listen to me go on. I'm sure you have better things to do." Her eyes never left me, even when she spoke of Gertrude. It was a little flattering, but she was right, I did have better things to do.

"That is really ok. I wouldn't expect less. Gertrude has been like my granny too. I have been here alone for nearly four years. She always looked out for me since the day I moved in. She brought me a fresh baked, hot rhubarb pie. Always made sure I was well fed. She helped me get a job at the factory, gave me money when I was late on my bills. She even bought me some clothes on several occasions. Well it was nice to meet you Stacey but I do have work to get to, don't wanna be late on my first day. But tell you what, do you like Turkish food?"

"I have never had it."

"Well I will grab some on my way home. You are taking care of Gertrude, so I guess I owe you. Anyway, I guess I'll see you tonight." I headed for the door but as I started down the stairs I heard feet behind me. I stopped in the middle of the stairs as the footsteps caught up with me. I turned around to see Stacey running to catch up. She got to me in a few more steps and threw her arms around my neck. She gave me a kiss on the check before she leaned back with a sad smile. I placed my arms on the middle of her back. The mere touch of my hands on the bare skin of her back brought thick tears to her eyes. She dropped her head to my shoulder and her body almost went limp.

"It is so frustrating." My shoulder was getting wet from her tears. I picked her up enough to hold her in my arms and carried her down the stairs. The couch was free of any boxes, and I could vouch for how comfortable it was. I sat her down on the couch, but her arms were locked around me. I sat down with her and her head fell into my lap. "Why does all of this happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? Why Will?"

"Stacey you can't blame yourself for what has happened to your granny." I stroked her head as I tried to calm her down, but her tears didn't let up.

"I'm sorry Will, I didn't tell you the truth. About six days ago, I came home and all of my things were packed up. My parents were kicking me out of the house. They said that I was 20 years old and I had to leave. They didn't care where I went. I called granny and she said she had room. So I came here. Now this. And to top it off my boyfriend left me the day before. It is all so frustrating." She sat up as she finished talking, the tears had slowed a bit. I kept my hand around her shoulders. And I wiped her tears away with my free hand. She grabbed my hand with a light grip and placed it on her leg. She laid her head down on my chest and looked up at me with longing eyes.

"Stacey I can't do this. I really need to go. I promise I will come back tonight after work. Really I hate to leave you like this, really hate it. But I've got to go. Right now I don't need a distraction. I'm sorry." I got to the door as quick as I could. My balls were screaming at me to turn around, but my head was in the right place. Not often those two disagree but at least this time it was my brain that was in control. I needed a job, a girl would be great, but a job is more important now. I couldn't let myself get distracted today.

I made it to the building about ten minutes early. Of course I had to rush to get ready after the thing with Stacey. The building was your standard office building. It was a little to standard for a company that required someone over 21. I walked through the front doors and into a posh waiting room. There was a small water fountain in the middle under a chandelier. The chairs were all made of a soft leather. The walls were painted in a creamy yellow. The sign above the front desk read: Clubhouse Specials. The girl at the front desk was a vision. She was wearing a strapless top that rode her nipple line. Her breasts were so big that I was almost scared if she laughed they would fall out. Her hair was loose and a wavy dark brown. She had beautiful eyes that would be shortly interrupted by gorgeous lashes you could sweep a floor with. I walked up to the desk, as she noticed me she smiled to reveal the most lovely smile I have ever seen.

"Welcome to Clubhouse Specials. Are you a client or a new employee?"

"I am a new employee. I talked with Jennifer the other day and she told me to be here today for orientation." The girl, her name tag said Cindy, checked her computer. It took her a second to go through the files but when she found something she lit up.

"Oh why here we go. William Scott, you are going to have a great time working here. Just go through that door on the left. Follow the hall and take the first right you come to. Then it will be the second door on the left, I'll buzz Mr. Howard and let him know you are coming." I followed Cindy's directions and knocked before I walked in.

"Welcome, Mr. Scott. Sit down, get comfortable. You can take off that ridiculous jacket, what do we look like a law firm. Heavens no. My name is Jacob Howard. Most people call me "Boss". Now before we begin your tour do you have any questions?" I wasn't sure how to respond so the I asked the only thing I could think of. Looking back, I wish I hadn't.

"Yea, your ad was really vague. What exactly am I going to be doing?" The look on the man's face told me he thought I was joking, when I shook my head he changed his tune.

"My god. You really don't know. This is the management firm for a string of strip clubs. The ad was supposed to be vague, but Jennifer should have filled you in. We just lost one of our head Secretaries and needed a replacement. It's simple work, filling papers, interviewing dancers, running errands. You know secretary stuff.."

"No I just answered an ad in the classifieds. I called and the girl, Jennifer, told me to be here today."

"Oh dear, If I had a nickel right. Well like I said she should have told you more details. You don't have to take the job if you don't want it, but I'm sure you could go far here. Hell I already like you so I'm sure the girls will. Hell you might be able to work your way up to a manager."

"I did go to University for a few years to be a CPA, but working in a strip club? I'm not to sure."

"The money is killer boy. And for someone with your, credentials, you could go far."

"Well I am not really strapped for cash, I really just wanted a change of scenery. I guess it won't hurt. From a factory to a strip club, can't change much more than that. What the hell. I'll do it."

"That's the spirit boy follow me I'll show you around then we'll get you ready to go."

-------Later that night after "orientation"-------

Already my car was stinking of Turkish grill. I ordered plenty of food. I wanted Stacey to have a great first experience. When I pulled in to Mrs. Trudy's drive, I saw the light in the living room was on. I got out and walked to the passenger's side to get the food, and Stacey came out the front door to greet me. She hadn't changed since the morning but she had changed her hair. She had it fixed and all pampered. I have to say she looked outstanding, she put Cindy to shame. And some of the other girls I had met today. She smiled real big when I came up the stoop, and threw her arms around me as I got close enough. We ate plenty then took advantage of Trudy's large television. Stacey was curled up next to me on the couch with an empty bottle of wine and two empty glasses a short distance away on the coffee table. I knew she was too young to drink but what could it hurt. I figured I'd stay with her until the morning, help her down the hangover and be off.

Stacey was thoroughly drunk by the time the bottle was gone and she was eying me like a starving dog eying a piece of meat. Her lust was palpable, I could feel her longing even without looking. Her eyes covered my body, so much so I could almost feel them like gentle feathers over my skin. There wasn't anything on TV so we had it turned down real low while we talked. I kept my arm around her, she said she was cold, it was chilly but I wasn't buying it. We soon found ourselves in the same place we were earlier in the day. Her eyes could not be denied this time. I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. I could taste the wine on her breath. But her lips clung to mine like soft pillows on my head after a long day at the factory.

She twisted on the couch until she was more on her knees. I moved my hand up to her side. I could almost wrap my palm to the middle of her back. She was so tiny, I could feel her heart beating faster. Her skin was so soft, it felt like I was rubbing my hands over feathers. Her lips were small and juicy. When they touched mine for a second time I lost all control. My left hand that had been on her back dropped down to her small butt and lifted her onto my lap. My right hand slid into the folds of her hair, and pressed her against me. I soon noticed that one of her hands was massaging my cock through the jeans I had on. Her other hand was on the back of my head as well. My left hand pressed her body against mine, her hand ventured to the buckle on my belt. My hand moved off her head and found the clasp on her bra. While the other hand was pushing up through the front of her shirt.

She had magic fingers that undid my belt and pants with ease. My boner flipped out and hit her pussy that was covered by clothe. Her hands didn't stop until they were on my cock. She broke the kiss first. I took the time to remove her shirt and bra. She pulled my shirt off after I did it to her. Before me I saw two of the most lovely breasts staring me in the face. My mouth was quickly over the left nipple. Her hands were rubbing and fondling my cock with magic prowess. She pulled back to drop off my lap to the floor. With both hands on my legs her mouth took all of my rock hard dick. She attacked my cock like a starving dog. I wasn't sure if it was the wine, the stress, or if she just really wanted a cock, but I was not about to argue now. I threw my head back when she started to suck. I was close to blowing my load before she started, and now I was about to fill this young girls mouth. I tried to say something but my words didn't come faster than my cock. She looked up with two beautiful eyes as her cheeks puffed out. I reached for the back of her head, when I saw her swallow my entire load. When she pulled back my dick flopped out of her mouth and sprayed a final bit onto her breasts. She smiled and wiped it off wit her fingers and then sucked it off. She climbed back up in my lap, with a little help from my hand grabbing her ass again. I put one hand on the side of her face. She turned to kiss my wrist. There was no way I couldn't fuck the brains out of this girl, but for some reason my body couldn't move. I was trapped in a spell looking at her.

I pulled her close to me, and kissed her. She didn't wait, I felt her tongue try to get passed my lips. I didn't fight it. When she pulled back, she leaned to my ear. "Fuck me!". A thousand and one thoughts about how I was gonna lay her out and ram my cock into her filled my head, then the sound of beeping from Gertrude's machines interrupted my thoughts. I looked into her eyes, she wanted this right now, but she was so drunk.

"I will, but not now. You are too beautiful to spoil just yet. And I couldn't do it with you like this."

"I am a virgin, and I want you to be my first. Please?"

"Oh, man. You are amazing. But not tonight. Your first time should be more special than this." What was I saying. I would fuck this girl 'til she couldn't move the next day. It wouldn't even be hard, my dick was right there all it would take would be to undo her pants. But I couldn't make my arms move except to pick her up. I stood with her clinging to my chest. My cock again rock hard, and from her moans in my ear I knew she could feel it through her panties. I walked upstairs to what I knew was the guest room. All her things were there, only a few boxes open. She had a double bed against one wall. I tried to lay her on the bed but she wouldn't let go.

"If we aren't going to have sex, at least sleep here next to me." Damn this girl. I have no clue what it was about her but I couldn't resist much from her. I nodded and she let go when I tried to lay her down. I climbed over her and put one arm over her. She nuzzled her butt up against my dick, and her back against my chest. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, I fell asleep not long after.

The next morning I woke up to quite a bit of noise coming from down the hall. Stacey was still asleep, I carefully pulled out of her sleeping embrace and rolled off the bed. I tried my best not to wake her. I looked down at her sleeping form, she looked so peaceful. She was like a sleeping angel, looked like one too. I fixed my pants, realized my shirt was down stairs. What does it matter. Whoever is here won't care, much less know why. I walked down the hall to were the noise was coming from. I soon saw that there were about six people in Trudy's room. I walked in and got a few odd looks. The worst one was from the elderly lady sitting up in the bed. As I walked in she was talking.

"I told you, I feel fine. Will you unhook all this crap from me. William what are you doing here............, topless? I swear boy, you lose things easier than anyone I know." I was at a loss for words. This was the last thing I expected to find. Before I could talk on of the other people in the room spoke up.

"Mrs. Sanders, I believe this is your granddaughter's boyfriend. We were going to alert her of your state when we got here this morning but the two of them were asleep." Fuck you. Who ever this guy was, I didn't like him. I was dead. Gertrude would surely kill me. I couldn't bare to look at her but my eyes betrayed me. She was smiling. Almost to the point of laughing.

"Well, were they now? William we can talk later, now tell these people I am not sick and I want to be unhooked from this crap. They won't listen to me. Tell them your name they will listen."

"Uhhh, I am William Jason Scott." This was weird. I have never felt more uncomfortable.

"Are you now, ok. Our papers say you are Mrs. Sanders' benefactor. Do you have any ID on you boy?". I pulled out my driver's license and showed it to her. The lady looked at the others. "He has the authority, unhook her. Mr. Scott we will be back tonight to check on Mrs. Sanders. If there is a problem, our number is on the fridge, and her medicine is on the counter. Have a good day." The people unhooked her from all the monitors and left. Gertrude waved me over and directed me to sit next to her.

"William. I didn't think you would ever find you a girl. You work to hard baby. Take a break for a while. But boy I never dreamed that the girl would be my Stacey. She is a great girl, she has been through a lot, but you will do fine. Now tell me, what has been going on while I was out." I took my time revising the past few days, leaving out all the parts that I didn't want her to know. She just sat there and listened. As I finished there was a little noise from down the hall. Gertrude smiled. "It sounds like you had quite a weekend. You can tell me the rest some other time. Right now it sounds like Stacey is up." How did she know. Never the less she was right. Stacey walked in the room, thankfully she had put on a shirt, it was a tight shirt but it at least cover everything. Her eyes lit up when she first saw me, then she jumped when saw Gertrude. She ran over and threw her arms around her.

12