New Girl on the Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate together with little more than small talk. Mrs. Gertrude sat opposite Felicia and I. We sat close together, close enough for me to put my free hand on her leg, and her to put her hand on mine. There was something about this girl I couldn't put my finger on. But I felt like I was starting to feel something more than just a lust for her. But I know that this is going to be something big.

-------Later that day-------

I can't do this work. Ger-Granny is right. Need to take a break. I have enough money to hang back for a while. If I watch what I spend I could probably last for six months. Three if I have a good time. That will even give me time to find a good job. I could spend plenty of time with Felicia and Granny. She needs people around. Hell I bet I could sell my house and move in with Granny and Felicia and have even more money. Alright it is decided.

"Mr. Howard. I have decided not to work for you. I am going to take an extended vacation. If then I feel like returning, I'll let you know."

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way. It was nice meeting you Mr. Kinders." I hung up the phone with a sigh of relief. The pressure on my leg was beginning to make it tingle. I put my hand on Felicia's hips, she turned her head from the television to look up at me. Knowing what I wanted she repositioned herself so she didn't put so much pressure on my one leg. She pulled up to lay more on my chest than my leg. I looked down and kissed the top of her head.

"That was a smart move Nicholas. Now you can relax, you have worked too hard and now you have Felicia to distract you instead of work or school."

"Yea, I figure I have enough money to put back to last me comfortably about three or four months. In fact I had a question involving this "extended vacation"?"

"Anything dear."

"I was thinking. If I sold my house, I would have a lot more money. Enough to last me comfortably about two extra months. Thing is, if I did that I would need a place to live. And I was thinking that I could stay here?" When I finished talking Felicia jumped out of my lap. She sat up and threw her arms around my neck. She was beaming. Granny just smiled.

"I knew that would be coming soon. Boy have just about live here already. I bet I have washed your things more than you have. I have no problem with you staying here. You can put your things in the guest room. Felicia there is enough room in there isn't there." All she could do was nod and hug me. This girl was head over heels for me. I returned her hug and she jumped into my lap. I caught her and she settled in.

"Thanks Granny. I will start moving my stuff over tomorrow. Tonight, I think we should go out to eat. Somewhere nice. To celebrate my extended vacation." Felicia just nuzzled her head in my shoulder. She was in shock. This had to be her dream come true. Granny smiled and stood up from her chair.

"Sounds great Nicholas. I'll go get ready. You two don't take too long, I don't want to have to wait for an hour at the restaurant." Granny headed up stairs. I gave Felicia a deep kiss. I stood up with her in my arms. We headed upstairs to her room, our room. I took her in and sat her on the bed.

"Why don't you get real pretty for me. I'll be back in about an hour. I promise." I started to walk out when I got that feeling again. I turned around and held my arms out in time to catch Felicia running at me.

"Thank you so much. You have changed my life."

"I feel the same way. Trust me I feel the same way. Now get all pretty for me." I kissed her forehead and let go.

I returned about an hour later. Granny was sitting in her favorite chair, but Felicia wasn't down yet. I decided to just wait. If I went up to see we wouldn't ever get going. It was about 20 minutes after I got there when I heard the distinctive creak of the stairs. I turned to see what must have been Felicia, but my eyes tricked me and what I saw was the most beautiful, elegant looking woman my eyes had ever seen. Felicia had fixed her hair were most of it fell down her back but two or three locks fell over her shoulders to rest on her breasts. Breasts that were being pushed up by an elegant strapless red dress. Her arms were bare aside from a ringlet on her upper arms. Her dress fell just below her knees in a sweeping leaf style. She was wearing a pair of lace up stiletto heels. I stood mesmerized in her elegance. I took a step toward her, she stopped coming down the stairs and smiled. I was at a loss for words. Granny stole them from me.

"You look marvelous dear. Now...I'll wait in the car." Granny didn't take long to get outside to give us a little time. I was surprised at how open she was about all this. I wanted to take her back upstairs and rip the dress off her. I wasn't about to make Granny wait that long, but I did take a few more steps closer to her. She reached the bottom of the stairs and walked right up and into my arms. I folded her in my arms and she put her arms around me.

"You....Look....Fantastic. I mean...." Her precious eyes looked up and joy.

"You really like it?" I kissed her forehead.

"I love it." We were interrupted by Granny again, this time with a honk from the horn. Felicia buried her head in my chest and laughed. I picked her up and carried her out to the car. I'll say one good thing about saving my money over the years, I could afford that beautiful new Camero. Granny was in the back, waiting oh so impatiently. I carried Felicia down the walk and sat her in the car. I got in on the other side and took the ladies to the nicest restaurant in town.

"Okay, Lets see. A toast. Sorry Fee. To my new home, my new life, my extended vacation, and most importantly my new girl. Fee you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I promise that I will treat you to the best life has to offer and then some. Granny you are the greatest woman I know and the closest thing I have had to a mother since I got here. Thank you both." I made sure to touch both glasses then I took a short drink. I kept my eye on Felicia the whole time she had a change of attitude after I finished talking. She smiled and talked but she wasn't as animated. We were close to finished eating and it wasn't long before we were back on the road. Granny said she was tired and for us to go out on the town again. I didn't feel like going out so we decided to just go over to my place for the night. Felicia grabbed some clothes to change into, she said the dress was uncomfortable but I think she just wanted to get naked in my house. Felicia was not being herself and when I took her inside and turned on the television I figured out why. I sat down next to her and she threw her head on my chest and started to cry.

"Hey,hey,hey girl what's wrong. Hey, don't cry babe. Tell me what's the matter." Her cry turned into heavy sniffles.

"Did you..hfff...really...hff...mean...that...hffff..stuff...you...hff...said?" Oh man. Are you serious. This girl is way too precious. Oh, shit. I might have I problem now. I said all that stuff sober. I might be falling for this kid. I put my hand on her head and started to stroke her long hair. My other hand went to her back and started making small circles.

"Fee, I meant every word." She looked up at me with a tear stuck lock of hair on her face. Make-up running down her face she smiled, I don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful sight. I wiped the hair off her face. I put my finger under her chin and raised her up to my lips. I placed a long sweet kiss on her lips.

"Why don't we go get changed and relax here on the couch. We can buy an On Demand movie and lay back. What do you say?" She nodded and jumped up. I followed her, she had her clothes in her arms, we went to my room. She threw her stuff on my bed, as I walked over to my closet. The large mirrored doors let me see her for a moment before I slid them open. I grabbed a comfortable pair of shorts, it was warm in my house so I didn't feel like wearing a shirt. Taking a step back I slid the doors closed in time to see Felicia completely naked bent down to pull up the pair of shorts she brought. I froze, my hands dropped the clothes I had in my hand. There was no way. I was turned around and behind her before she stood all the way up.

I put my hands on hers, she still had a hold of her shorts. I heard and felt her take a quick breath in. Slowly I pushed her shorts back down. I could feel her breathing start to quicken. Her warm skin was pressed lightly against mine. She stepped out of her shorts and stood up pushing me up with her. My rock solid boner was sticking in her back. I wrapped my arms around her chest, she put her hands on my arms. I felt so comfortable like this. She leaned her head back onto my chest, she was happy like this too. I turned her around so she was looking at me. Her eyes told me everything. She didn't want it right now. Her life had just changed, what she wanted had changed. She loved me and if I did what I was about to, we would be done. I couldn't do that to her, because I think I love her too. There was no way I was going to tell her now, it would just scare her, but I know she felt the same way.

As much as my penis wanted to pop this little virgin, he controlled himself. I bent in close and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead then let her go. I turned and grabbed my clothes from the floor and put them on my bed. Fee had put her shorts back on and was pulling on her shirt when I took mine off. I dropped my pants as Fee got her shirt on. I stepped into the shorts I had picked out and looked at Fee. She had brought a pair of short shorts, like I said it was warm in my house and we were going to relax, and a spaghetti strap tank top that hugged her body and accented each curve. The best part was the shirt stopped about two inches above her belly button so her stomach was showing. I took a few steps to her and put my hands on the side of her stomach. Her body fell into mine. I held her for a time, then she pulled back. I started for the door and I knew it was coming. Fee ran and jumped on my back. Her arms went around my neck and her legs around my waist. I grabbed her legs so she wouldn't fall and headed down the stairs. I dropped Fee down on the couch and sat down next to her. She was laughing so hard she was all teared up. I grabbed her around the waist and threw her up in my lap, I wanted to lay down and she was in the way.

"You are amazing Nick. Thank you." She was being serious. There was no question about what she was thanking me for. "I know you could have, and I want it too. But you knew." She started to actually cry now. Now there was no question that she was in love. I almost got choked up, she cared about me more than anyone in my life. All I could do was give her a hug. If I had done any more, or tried to say something I would have lost control and started to cry. She twisted on the couch and put her arms around me and buried her head in my bare chest. I stroked her hair as she didn't move attached to my chest. The television never came on. I held her close to me. Soon her breathing slowed, she stopped moving as much, her grip around me loosened. I knew that she was asleep not long after. I let my head droop. I held the lovely form against mine for as long as I could. It wasn't too much longer until I fell asleep.

There was an odd weight against me when I woke up. I wasn't too sure why. I could here the television turned down low but I could hear it. I could smell a sweet flowery scent. My chest was itchy, and my stomach was sticky. I finally opened my eyes, the television was on, it was was playing some morning talk show. The weight was a person, the itchy was hair, long sandy hair. The sticky was skin on skin, fair skin. At once I realized what was going on. The passed two days came flying back to me. I grabbed the luscious form lying on top of me on my couch. I sat up holding tight to her. She screamed in surprise as I flipped her around and grabbed the sides of her face. I pulled her head to mine and gave her a hard kiss. She wrapped her arms under mine and grabbed my shoulders. When I pulled her back, she smiled.

"Good morning beautiful. I can't believe this is really happening." I gave her another kiss, this time a softer one that was more passionate. I stroked her hair with one hand and ran my other hand up her back and under her shirt. I was rubbing her back while I kissed her. I continued rubbing her back until her shirt got in the way. Quickly I removed it. She went right back to kissing me. One hand stayed on her back while the other headed for her butt. I squeezed and rolled her ass in the palm of my hand. I slid my hand down in her shorts to fondle her bare skin. I reached passed her ass and to her slit. From behind I started to rub on her slit while holding her to me. Her hips started to grind on my leg as I rubbed harder. Slowly I put a finger slightly inside her slit. She took in a very sharp gasp in when my finger intruded on her until now private area. I made sure not to go to far to hurt her. I slowly put my finger tip in and out of her slit. She stopped kissing me and fell on my chest. Her breathing was heavy and quick. When she fell on my chest I pulled my finger out and my hand out of her pants.

"If you stop now I will rip your balls off!" I expected nothing less. I quickly removed her shorts and laid her down on the couch away from me. Her legs attacked my head. She pulled me in close and held like a vice. I was already inches from her steaming slit. I could feel her heat from inches away. I bent down a bit more and licked the outside of her slit. My hands slid under her and began massaging her ass. She was thrusting her loins at my face. I stopped holding back. I put my mouth over her pussy and stuck my tongue in. I started to suck and lick at her slit until I heard her screaming. "Oh, fuck. Oh god. Oh, oh, oh, Fuuuuuuck. Yes. Oh, oh, oh, oh my god. Please. Don't you dare stop you, oh, oh, oooohhhhhhhhh." Her pussy tightened and then my tongue was pushed out. I was awash with her beautiful sweet juices. I licked her slit more and more while her juices kept flowing. "Oh, my. Nick that was amazing. Oh, oh, oh, shit." I made sure to clean her up real good. She was completely soaked. Her body was covered with either sweat or come. I didn't care though, she was never as sexy to me than right then.

After I finished I crawled up on top of her. She was smiling with her eyes closed. I moved in close and bent down on top of this helpless girl beneath me. I closed the gap between our faces. Slowly, trying to control my breathing as I moved in. When I got close enough that she could feel my breath her smile got bigger. I tilted my head and landed on her lips with a deep passionate kiss. I worked my hands underneath her and cradled her back. Slowly I sat up holding her while I did.

"That was amazing Nick. I have never had that done before. It was so amazing. I mean I don't know what to say." She smiled so big, her cheeks had to hurt. I pulled her close and cradled her head on my shoulder. Holding her under her butt I carefully lifted her around until she was riding in the space between my powerfully hard cock and my stomach, her back against me. She let out a disappointing sigh. I began to lay down pulling her with me. I cold feel her excitement and anticipation but I was not going to fulfill it. Once I laid her down in front of me I wrapped my arms around her waist. I rested my hands on her stomach. Slowly I began to rub her stomach as we watched TV. I didn't want to move, if it were up to me we would lay like this forever.

12