New Girl Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cece had guessed Jess would be turned on by the taboo nature of anal sex and was therefore not surprised when she began streaming cum down her own legs. This she attributed to the girl's repressive nature and naivety, which she had found so often was easy to take advantage of.

So she crouched behind her friend, leaning in one more time and began licking between Jess' pussy lips, now rushing to get over the submissiveness of the task she had undertaken. Did she really care about her friend this much? Sucking desperately, she had no idea the most embarrassing event was yet to come.

Unable to get a good angle on her best friend's pussy Cece tried a new tactic. Rolling onto her back, the model moved even further under Jess, like she was a mechanic servicing a car, not a girl trying to get another girl off.

Although the position was awkward and cramped, it gave Cece a perfect angle of attack and she dove her face forward, latching onto her friend's pussy with her lips and sucking hard.

This proved too much for Jess, the combination of the vibrator embedded in her rectum and the tongue pumping into her pussy proving too much for the weakened girl:

"Ohhh, Ohhh!!!!"

Cece froze, realizing what was about to happen too late:

"Wait! Jess no! MMmggh!!!"

Cece spluttered, taken by surprise as a torrent of cream burst from Jess's snatch and into her mouth. Automatically she swallowed and her friend's cum travelled down her throat and into her belly.

Before she could express any disgust Jess came again, and again, months of pent up hormones breaking free.

Jess' mouth hung open in a silent scream before she grunted, groaned and thrashed in place, beginning to squirt uncontrollably. The teacher's big blue eyes rolled backwards, eyelash's fluttering as she came for the first time in months, pleasure burning through her body from her pussy to her nose.

Below Cece was not so lucky. On her back crouched below Jess she couldn't move, her head trapped between the girl's now tensed thighs. As a result she was forced to lie there as her best friend erupted, her cream spattering Cece's perfect face, ruining her make up.

For half a minute the model was trapped, her face inundated with Jess' cum which sprayed into her eyes hair and mouth.

Eventually however Jess was spent and the exhausted, the confused girl finally fainting, falling face first onto the matress. Cece climbed out from under the brunette, coughing and gasping, desperately clearing her eyes with the back of her hand.

Mortified, Cece hurriedly pulled Jess onto the bed properly and laid the blanket on top of the unconscious girl. Dressing quickly, the model practically ran out of the door, praying her friend wouldn't remember what had taken place.

Jess slept peacefully the rest of the night.

...

The next morning Jess was her usual bouncy self, better even. There was a spring in her step. The girl was more proactive than she had been in months.

The events of the night before were foggy at best, but she recalled Cece being there and sensed she'd had a great time with her best friend. The teacher knew she had drank too much, but the hangover didn't seem as bad as usual and the brunette actually felt like going out and making the best of the day.

So instead of dressing like a slob Jess had a shower before putting on a short, summery skirt and an airy light blue top. Then she made Winston, Nick and Schmidt pancakes before tidying the mess she had made of the living room.

From the ashes the outgoing, relaxed, carefree Jess was reborn. Whatever Cece had done to get the brunette out of her most recent funk had worked. Maybe she would visit the model at her apartment today and thank her. Mix things up a little. After all, she felt like a New Girl.

12