New Golden Shower Adventure

Story Info
Pissing, Dirty Sex.
1.7k words
4.23
49k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetguy42
wetguy42
99 Followers

It has been a couple of months since I have seen my naughty little friend. We had engaged in some really nasty sex and I was pretty upset that she had just simply up and vanished. I spent a night of pissing in and on her and fucking her in multiple positions and then she was just gone. I was spending late nights at the office hoping that she would show up but every night was the same disappointment.

Last night, I had to stay really late to get some paperwork signed and the client couldn't come until well after the office closed. So, I got myself caught up on emails and returning some calls. Waited patiently for the client to arrive and we got all of his stuff signed. I was just closing up shop for the night and I heard a knock on the front door. I thought maybe the client had forgot something and needed back into my office.

As I opened the door, I was completely shocked. There she was, my little fuck tart. Oh my god, I immediately became rock hard in my pants and she smiled and gave me a huge hug. Then she shoved my tongue down her throat and shoved me inside the office. It took us about 10 seconds to rip each others clothes off and she bent over and offered me that sweet pussy. I stuck my hand between her legs and she was completely sopping wet. I touched her clit for a few seconds and she started moaning like a crazy woman and within about a minute I got her off. She seemed to cum forever and her legs were shaking due to the force of her orgasm.

When she came back to earth, I shoved my hard cock right into her waiting pussy and fucked her like a madman. I was slamming into her so hard, she almost fell over. There was no doubt that all I wanted to do was blow a huge load into her pussy. And all too soon I felt the familiar twinge in my balls. I slammed into her a couple of more pumps and then I exploded inside her. I felt like I was emptying a hose, it was the most I have ever cum at one time. We were both giggling like little kids and we feel together on the floor and just cuddled for a few moments. It was so good to see her. I had some many questions to ask her but I was drained and just content to lay with her on the floor.

We were kinda half spooning, half laying with our bodies tangled around each other. My shriveled up cock was laying right between her ass and pussy. After a few minutes, my partner relaxed her body and I felt her start to piss on my cock. Oh the glorious sound and feeling of her pissing an absolute gusher on my cock made me so happy. She must have been saving it up because it seemed to go on forever. It was starting to pool underneath us and my lower body was absolutely soaked. The room began to have that familiar smell of her sweet urine and I was on cloud nine. She obviously was enjoying herself and as the flow started to slow down, she began rubbing her piss soaked pussy up and down on my cock. I started to get hard again and she then whispered do you have to piss?

I responded of course I do and I have really been missing the ability to soak your dirty fucking body in my hot piss. She then got up off the floor and opened the door. I was surprised and a bit taken aback as to why she would just get up. As the door opened, a huge hulking figure appeared. He must have easily been 6'4 or 6'5. He was clean cut and wearing a shirt and tie. I sort of stammered as I was laying naked on the floor, covered in piss and sort of in a dream state.

He smiled at me and said I am the husband that you have been hearing about. Apparently, my wife enjoys fucking you more than me. Oh shit, I thought, this huge fucker is going to beat my ass for fucking his wife. I think he saw the fear flash in my eyes and said, hey man I'm not here to beat your ass. Oh no, I am here for some dirty sex with you and my wife.

Huh? Wait what the fuck did you just say? You want to watch me fuck your wife and you want to join in also? I wasn't quite sure how to take his comment. First off, I am not gay. I have never fooled around with a guy in any way. I have never really had any desire to do anything with a guy.

She then said to him, my friend here needs to piss and I want you to suck him completely dry. Take his fucking cock in your mouth and let him piss down your sissy boy little throat. With that, he feel to his knees and begged me to piss in his mouth. I was still pretty uneasy about all this but she had such a look of anticipation that I knew that if I took this step, my night was going to be fucking crazy.

So I got up off the floor and got in front of this guy. As soon as my cock got near his face, he started flicking his tongue and was trying to catch my cock in his mouth. I could tell he was really into this and wanted me in his mouth. So I figured I would test the boundaries and see how far he would let me go. So instead of putting my cock in his mouth, I decided to smack him in the face with it. I whacked him first in his cheek and then on the chin and back to the cheek. After my first few whacks, he started to moan and I knew he was a dirty slut just like his wife. I then took my now hardening cock and smacked him on his nose and then on his forehead. He was loving it and was really getting into it.

Surprisingly my cock was rock hard. I was enjoying myself as well. It felt amazing to dominate such a big man and be able to emasculate him. I figured at this point, I was in for the long haul and might as well let the experience play itself out. So I concentrated really hard and tried to get my cock soft again. As soon as I started to shrink, I started to piss and I directed the stream at his face. Not his mouth but instead into his hair, his eyes and all over his head. I had been waiting to go and I had a lot in the tank. My stream was not slowing down and his entire head was now getting soaked. It was dripping off his hair and down his face. His dress shirt was getting soaked around the collar and it was running in streaks down his shirt. As my stream was slowing down, I felt his wife part my ass cheeks and start to lick my little rosebud. God it felt good. She started to nibble and tease and I was in heaven. When she shoved her tongue inside my ass, I had to stifle a moan. It was pure bliss. I had a few little squirts left in my cock and I aimed them directly in his mouth.

When my stream was done, she pulled away from my ass and started to kiss her husband. I heard her tell him, taste his ass; lick my lover's ass from my tongue. They made out for a bit and then she laid on the ground. Like the obedient slave that he is, he immediately got between her legs and started to lick her pussy. The air was ripe with the smell of her pussy and she was like a bitch in heat. She grabbed his head and fucked his face like their was no tomorrow. I sat back and stroked myself to the sights, sounds and smells of the oral sex. Then her husband pulled his pants and boxers down from around his ass and got up on his knees. There were no words said and I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to fuck his ass. I decided that if I was all in, then I was all the way in. This wasn't about gay or straight, it was about the ultimate experience. So I got up behind him. He was my bitch tonight, so I didn't lube him up, instead I just shoved myself as hard as I could into his asshole. He let out a cry of pain and then immediately started to clench my cock and try to fuck me.

I started to fuck him back and really started to pound his ass. He was busy eating his wife while getting his ass fucked from behind. He was the ultimate slut and we both used him for our own enjoyment. She was furiously fucking his face while I pounded him from the backside. It was evident that we were both getting close to cumming so we picked up our pace. She started to ride him like crazy and then she began to cum. She was literally riding his face like an animal and he was getting thrashed all over the place. As she started to slow down and finish her cum, I felt myself tightening up in my balls. I pulled out of his ass and put my cock near his mouth. He didn't hesitate and he licked my cock about 3 times. At that point I lost it and started to shoot all over his face. I shot 5 or 6 big ropes of cum on his face and then just collapsed. We all laid there for a few minutes and then they got up, both kissed me on the mouth and said see you tomorrow. I can't fucking wait!

wetguy42
wetguy42
99 Followers