New Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"I do not know where my fiancée resided. That was restricted to my guardians, but marriage was not my choice. I have nothing, nobody," he sighed sadly.

"Then make a choice now," Diego said, using a finger to lift Nat's chin. "I offer you freedom and a role aboard my ship. You will receive a good wage and, if we earn it, a share of a bonus. If you chose to remain loyal to me, sail with me again, but if you want to leave at any time, you are free to do so."

"You paid so much for me," Nat whispered, remembering the look in the eyes of the man he thought would succeed in purchasing him.

"I will consider that money repaid if you lose your fear of us," Diego smiled. "Do we have an accord?"

"Yes," Nat smiled, for the first time in what felt like a very long time.

The three men slowly arose and Boro pulled Nat into a strong embrace.

"You will enjoy being one of the crew," he said, pulling back and slapping the slim back. "We cannot change what has happened before, but Diego and I will care for you from now on," he vowed, dropping a kiss to dark tresses.

****

Nathaniel decided to throw himself fully into his role as Diego's cabin-boy. He quickly leant some of Diego's likes and dislikes and the times the captain preferred his meals or treats. He knew that Diego liked a glass of ruby port to be served after he had spent time at the wheel or poring over maps. Nat had found Boro easy to talk to and the crew were helpful and would tell him tales he was uncertain were true or tall.

All-in-all, things were going well, yet there was one unexpected cloud on Nat's horizon; Captain Diego Alverez himself.

It was not that the captain behaved in any way less than a completely honourable man as he had promised. He behaved impeccably. However, Nat found himself stealing glances at the handsome man at every opportunity and, given they shared Diego's cabin, they were aplenty. Diego slept in his bunk whilst Nat had the chaise-lounge, his small frame fitting perfectly. Time and again Nat found himself with the sight of the broad, tanned, furred chest on open display. Other times, he was gifted a view of the muscular thighs and buttocks and occasionally the heavy sex that hung between Diego's legs. Nat found the thoughts and emotions disturbing and confusing. He did not feel them for anyone else aboard 'Maria', not even the handsome, suave Boro. His golden-skinned chest with its sprinkling of red-gold fur did not arouse the same feelings in his heart, and lower extremities, as did that of Diego. Nat held his head in his hands. He was so confused. In an effort to clear his head, he picked up the dusting cloth and began to polish the cabin's table with a vengeance.

Diego opened the door to his cabin and stopped dead. Nat was bent over his table, his taut buttocks enticingly displayed in the tight breeches. All of the blood in Diego's body set a course southerly and the Spaniard felt his britches tighten. Diego felt permanently half-hard in Nat's company, but there would be no way he could explain his body away should the boy turn and see him. Quickly and quietly he shut the door as he retreated.

Boro lay naked on his bunk. One hand pulled each nipple in turn whilst the other lazily stroked up and down hard flesh, slicking the dusky-rose column with the fluid that seeped from the small slit. He began to pump a little faster.

"Boro, it's Diego. Let me in, mi amigo." A disembodied voice called from behind his locked door.

Boro growled discontentedly. At this time Diego should be in his own quarters enjoying his port. Not bothering to robe, Boro opened the door intending to tell Diego to come back another time, but the dark man was pushed past determinedly, his mind clearly elsewhere.

"Diego," Boro said exasperatedly as he closed over the door. "I was taking care of business."

Diego's eyes seemed to suddenly focus and they took in the naked and aroused body. He licked his lips and swayed closer.

"Maybe we can take care of things together, mi amigo," he husked. He nudged his own erection into Boro's hip.

"Diego," the blond moaned as his hardness was captured and expertly stroked by the dark male. They had been friends, companions, and occasionally more, for over fifteen years. Diego knew Boro's body almost as well as the blond did himself and at the moment the Spaniard was using that knowledge to cloud his brain. It took an effort of will, but Boro put distance between them and then gazed at Diego's hurt expression. "Diego, you were already hard when you came here. It is not I that you desire and as your friend I would not expect you to treat me in so cavalier a manner. There has always been honesty between us. I would not see that change. Is it Nathaniel?"

"Yes," Diego murmured. "I simply walked in and saw him. My body reacted and I knew I had to get away."

"And you came to me," Boro said, a smile softening his features. "Diego, until you actually approach him you will never know his feelings. If he declines, it may make things easier for you around him. If he does not..."

"He was raped. I fear that if he thinks another man wants him it will make him scared once more. It has been so good to see him come out of his shell. As beautiful as he is to behold, it is his inner beauty that shines so brightly. I promised him ..."

"... nothing he does not want. You are not giving him the option of choice, Diego. That was also a promise you made to him."

"I don't know how to approach him," Diego confessed.

"Woo him, my friend," Boro said with a laugh, guiding the dark male to the door. "Surely a man with such a passionate nature as yourself has not forgotten how to pay court? Let your romantic side take command for a while."

"You are a good friend, Boro. Forgive me?" Diego asked.

"Of course," the blond smiled, kissing Diego softly. "Now you have some wooing to do and I have my own business to attend to. Be careful with him, Diego," he added seriously as the Spaniard departed.

****

Outside his own cabin, Diego took a fortifying breath. //Woo him// he thought wryly. As he stepped inside he noted the drink on the small round table at the head of the chaise-lounge and Nat sitting with a slightly anxious expression at its foot. He realised that the young man was used to him keeping precise hours whenever he could and, having diverted to Boro's cabin, was now late. Diego gave a warm smile that was instantly reciprocated and felt his heart constrict at the sight. //Por favor, Maria, Madre de Dios, do not let me destroy what we have managed to create// he prayed silently. He poured a second glass of port and sitting next to Nat handed him one whilst picking up his own. He held the glass in a toast.

"Thank you for all that you do, Nat," he said. "Please, share this drink with me."

"Um ... I've never tried port," Nat confessed. "I was permitted some watered sherry on special occasions," he added.

Diego smiled as Nat took a tentative sip of the rich, ruby-red elixir. The shy smile he received in return indicating the younger man's appreciation. Diego told him a little of his past and the drink loosened Nat's tongue enough for him to speak of the very sheltered, controlled, lonely life he had lived. It saddened Diego to think of the treatment the young innocent before him had endured in pirate's hands. He knew there were some who never recovered, their minds forever broken. Nat's resilience seemed to bear out Diego's initial feelings that Nat was stronger than he appeared. Without conscious thought, his hand reached to caress a smooth cheek.

"You deserve so much better, so much more," he murmured.

For a moment, time seemed to be suspended. The two men gazed into each other's eyes. Unconsciously their bodied aligned and slowly came together. Diego's lips finally closed over Nat's and time recommenced. The kiss was soft, chaste and gentle and conveyed the love Diego felt. As they parted, Nat stared dazedly at the older man.

"Nothing beyond what you are comfortable with, Nat," the Spaniard promised, his voice rough with emotion. He inwardly rejoiced as the youth leant forward and this time the kiss was wetter, deeper. At the soft 'oh' from Nat's lips, Diego's tongue sailed unchallenged into the unknown. He tasted every nuance of the warm, wet cavern, committing the sweet taste to memory. They parted slowly.

"Diego ... I cannot ... I do not know ... " Nat stuttered. His body screamed for closer contact with the older man and his heart ached for the love he sensed was freely offered, but his young mind shied away.

Diego clasped Nat's hands tightly, holding them to his own breast.

"I will not try and take what you feel unable to give, Nat," he swore. "You have suffered much in a short time. However long you need to decide, I will wait."

"Thank you, Diego," Nat said sincerely. As they sat, their hands entwined, hope burnt brightly in two hearts.

****

Boro was delighted to see something had changed between Diego and Nat. The Spaniard was seen openly gazing at the beautiful youth who, in turn, offered shy smiles

"So?' Boro asked, finally cornering Diego where none were around to see or hear.

"We are taking things slowly, as Nat needs," Diego said, smiling. "I do not wish to rush things when he endured so much, but, Boro, when I hold him in my arms it is like he was born to fit there."

"It will work out, amigo," Boro said, confidently.

"It would not have dared to approach him if it were not for your encouragement," Diego said.

Without thought, the long-time friends embraced and their lips brushed together.

Nat was looking for either Diego or Boro, wondering where the man he was now certain he was in love with and the man he loved as a brother could be. Then he saw them.

Kissing.

Diego and Boro were kissing.

Each other.

The choked gasp had the two men breaking apart and staring with a mixture of guilt, distress and shock at the distraught face of the young man.

"Nat," Diego husked, desperately reaching for his beloved, but the movement served only to bring the youth out of his shocked trance. Diego heard the sob as the younger man turned and fled. Diego and Boro both made a move to catch him, but in their haste their agility deserted them. As they surged forward, they entangled and fell to the floor. Regaining their feet they raced to Diego's cabin in the futile hope Nat would have sought refuge somewhere he knew, but the room was empty.

"Where can he be?" Diego asked.

"Anywhere," Boro snapped, angrier at his own stupidity rather than at Diego. "There are a couple of the men he feels particularly comfortable with," he continued. "I'll get them to help us search for him. They need know nothing of why the boy is hiding. They will assume it is to do with Le Diable Mal."

"See to it," Diego rapped, already on his way to start his own search.

Nat had descended to a lower deck, his mind in a whirlpool of emotion and distress. He had believed Diego would be patient, the older man making the promise again and again, but he could not deny the truth before his own eyes. Diego had been kissing Boro. Diego was in love with the handsome blond. Nat had nothing with which to compete against the other man. Diego had clearly made his choice and it was Boro. Silent tears slid down pale cheeks as Nat burrowed inconsolably into a small niche in the ship's hull.

It took longer than Diego liked to find Nat and, as word reached him, he rushed to his cabin where Nat would be waiting.

Nat had allowed himself to be escorted to Diego's cabin, silently and zombie-like, the comforting words from the crewman who had found him simply washing over him as he was led into the room. The pain of his shattered heart had left him drained and numb and he simply stood, staring sightlessly at the floor, as Diego flew in and began pacing to and fro. He gave a gasp of shock as the older man suddenly dropped to his knees in front of him.

"Boro has been my friend for almost as many years as you have lived," Diego said hoarsely. "We have shared much over those years and we have a bond that runs deep and true. But as much as I love Boro, it is as a candle to the furnace that blazes for you. "

"You and Boro love each other," Nat replied woodenly.

"I love Boro as a beloved brother, but it is you I love as a lover, you I am in love with." Diego grasped the slim hips and shook Nat to ensure the boy was hearing him. "I love you, Nathaniel."

The shaking caused Nat to focus more on the Spaniard. He stared at the older man, uncertain he had heard correctly.

"Love ... me?" he repeated, the words a tentative whisper.

"I. Love. You." Diego repeated slowly and forcefully. He stood and guided Nat's head upwards to ensure the youth could see clearly into his eyes. "I am sorry our embrace hurt you and it will never happen again. I love you, Nat. Forgive me?"

"Diego," Nat moaned softly. He had longed so much to hear those words. His heart began to beat again and he instinctively leant towards the older man. "Diego."

"Let me show you," Diego husked, as he reached to cup the back of Nat's head and draw the younger man closer. He pressed their lips together in a slow, tender kiss and inwardly rejoiced at the soft whimper of surrender from his lover. He surged forward, pressing Nat down onto the chaise-lounge. He was letting the boy go nowhere beyond the reach of his arms until certain Nat knew just how loved he was. He nudged the slender legs apart with his knee and settled himself between the parted thighs, cradled tight to Nat's heat. He pressed kiss after kiss to Nat's lips. They became hotter, wetter, deeper and still Diego continued his loving assault.

Nat was lost in sensual sensation. He did not feel the buttons of his shirt be undone, but gasped as Diego's mouth kissed down his jaw, along his shoulder, sucking and nipping. Nat arched as the mouth returned to his throat, instinct making him bare the fragile flesh to his dominant mate. He gave an impassioned cry of his lover's name as warm wetness enveloped an innocent nub. He barely realised the low sounds of want and need spilt from his own red, kiss-swollen lips. His hands slipped around Diego's head and encountered the ribbon. He pulled it free and carded his hands through the luxuriant tresses, writhing pleasurably at the sensation of his lover at his breast and the silky hair caressing his smooth skin. Heat was building slowly and inexorably in his belly. He recognised it for what it was and could scarcely believe his manhood was aching and throbbing for release without ever being touched.

"Please, Diego," he begged. "Please, please."

"I love you, Nathaniel," Diego said, in a voice thick with pent-up emotion. "I love you," he repeated as his hand burrowed between their bodied to unlace Nat's breeches. Hard flesh sprang free, straight into Diego's eager grasp. He pumped slowly, letting Nat become comfortable with being held, but realised his inexperienced lover was too aroused. His sped up his actions as Nat began to convulse. He rejoiced in the pleasured cry of his name as his mate's seed flowed. Leaning down, he peppered the angelic face with kisses as he guided Nat through his climax. As Nat finally sagged, the older man tore open his own breeches and with a couple of hard pulls, discharged his own primed weapon over Nat's softening flesh. He panted harshly, gazing with pride, passion and protectiveness at his replete beloved. He caressed the visage that still glowed from their shared passion and smiled lovingly at the satiated sienna orbs that opened to regard him with undisguised adoration.

"I never dreamt it could be so," Nat murmured. "I love you, Diego."

"I will endeavour to ensure it is always so when we make love, my sweet," Diego vowed. "There are so many ways for us to share pleasure. One magical way will be for you to take me into your body, but our lovemaking will progress at your speed, my heart."

"Can that truly bring pleasure, Diego?" Nat asked, unbidden memories of rough, unwanted touches making his voice small and doubtful.

"It brings joy to both, my sweet, when done by those who love each other," Diego assured. "But it must be the desire of both."

"I love you, Diego," Nat husked, burying his face into his lover's arm.

"I love you, Nat. Come, let me clean you and from today we sleep together in my bunk where I can hold you in my arms throughout the night.

Diego cleansed Nat of their combined release. He denuded himself first then knelt to assist Nat remove his clothing, not wanting to have his lover feel threatened in any way by his greater height and breadth. He took his first real look at the exquisite beauty of Nat's nude body; the perfectly proportioned, smooth sex that hung sated between satin soft thighs and haloed by a lush nest of sable curls. Nat's breast adorned with the large, dark areolae and cinnamon nubs he was already addicted to and, as the younger man moved towards the bed, the creamy, mounds that protected the hidden harbour that Diego prayed one day to make his own.

He turned back the covers on his bunk and stepped back to allow Nat to precede him. He smiled joyfully as a slender hand immediately reached to draw him into the bed. He slid alongside his lover. Within moments he had Nat enveloped in a warm embrace, a slender thigh pressed between his own and his lover's head comfortably ensconced on his muscular shoulder. For a long time after Nat has slipped into sleep, Diego simply lay and watched his love.

****

Nathaniel did not let his new-found joy with Diego blind him. He watched quietly and thoughtfully at the interaction between his lover and Boro. He watched as the men reached out to touch, or throw a companionable arm around a shoulder, only to freeze and let the limb drop heavily at their side. As they would turn to smile at each other, the smile would falter and they would turn away. The easy camaraderie was clearly affected and Nat knew Diego missed his friend. In truth Nat also missed Boro as the blond seemed to find ways to avoid ever being near the young man. Nat was nothing if not an honourable man himself. If Diego swore it was he that the Spaniard loved as a lover and Boro as a brother, then Nat believed him. It was time he took action.

"Boro, I would like a private word with you, if you please," he asked politely, managing to finally approach the blond unseen.

"Nat! I ...ah ...yes, yes of course," Boro said. He was unable to come up with a good reason for refusing the serious-faced young man. He'd tried very hard not to be his usual exuberant or tactile self around Diego, promising the Spaniard he would do nothing to disrupt the love building between him and Nathaniel. He could think of nothing he had done to break that promise. They took a few steps away from the ship's wheel, where Diego stood, but where they could still be seen by the Spaniard.

"Do you love Diego as a lover?" Nat asked, without preamble.

"No!" Boro choked out, caught unawares by the blunt question. "No," he repeated, more softly. He gazed into warm, intelligent eyes. "I love him as a brother and have for many years. We have shared each other's joys and sorrows and occasionally, when we needed that which an anonymous body could not provide, we shared more. But we are not, nor ever have been, in love with each other. Diego loves you, Nat, and I am glad to know his love is returned. He has long awaited someone to fully share his life and I wish you both every joy there is," he said sincerely.

"I fear that your friendship with Diego has suffered because of me," Nat replied, holding up a hand to prevent Boro interjecting. "Diego has explained much the same to me and I trust him, and you," he added with a small smile, "not to lie to me. I love Diego very much and want him happy. Your friendship is important to us both, Boro, and I want you in our lives, as the brother you are to Diego and perhaps, in time, as a brother to me."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers