New Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

****

Boro looked up eagerly as his door was tapped upon and then opened. Although he was pleased to see Nat's beautiful, smiling face, he knew it was another exquisite visage he hoped to have seen.

"Do you feel like getting up today?" Nat asked nonchalantly as he sat at Boro's side. He was certain he already knew the answer.

"Nay," Boro demurred. He had become listless as time had passed and Cinnamon kept away. He did not want to bump into the youth to have him turn away from him. He had been so certain Cinnamon had at least shared friendship with him. "Not today," he added.

"Cinnamon was asking after you," Nat said casually, using the curtain of his hair to hide the close study of Boro's face. The look in the blond's eyes told him all he needed to know. "He's very concerned for your health."

"And yet stays away," Boro murmured, not realising how much of his feelings he was giving away. "Something happened on the island," he added, almost forgetting Nat sat with him.

"You were there just one night," Nat prompted. "So little time."

"Aye," Boro mused. "We got ashore, but my leg was afire, so much that I could barely walk. We got some distance between us and the beach. Into the jungle. Then I don't remember anything until I awoke, except..."

"Except what?' Nat encouraged.

"Except a feeling of warmth and contentment," Boro said, looking forlornly at Nat. "I just don't remember anything that passed between us, yet by morning Cinnamon had changed. At least I feel he changed," he added. He smiled as slender arms hugged him.

"Rest, my friend," Nat said. "I'm sure things will come good for you." He left Boro's room with a determined look. Now he needed Cinnamon alone.

****

Cinnamon trailed anxiously in the wake of the slender brunette. Nat had told him they needed to speak in private and Cinnamon was certain he was to be told he was to be sent away from Boro. He had kept his distance but his heart would not let a day go past without checking Boro was healing. Had he shown too much interest and given himself away? He could not help but tremble as he was told to sit on a red chaise-lounge.

"You risked much for Boro," Nat said, his voice soft and gentle, the words catching Cinnamon by surprise and eliciting a truthful reply.

"I could not let Captain Tamesis abuse him further," Cinnamon spoke honestly. "In the camp of my first Master, had he taken a man prisoner that he intended to seek a ransom for, that man would have been treated as an honoured guest."

"Boro is not recovering as he should," Nat added casually, employing the same tactic as he had with Boro. His hair also hid his smile as the shuttered eyes of the other man briefly revealed the emotion they hid. Now Nat had his answer from both men.

"Has his wound become infected?" Cinnamon asked anxiously.

"'Tis not his body that hurts but his heart, Cinnamon. He thinks he has offended you in some way. You do not visit him as he would like."

"I...I cannot," Cinnamon stuttered.

"You obviously care a great deal for him. Why can you not see him?" Nat asked, genuinely puzzled.

"You and Captain Diego and he...you would not...I cannot..."

"Cinnamon, Cinnamon, shh, shh." Nat said, holding the now crying darker man. "No one will hurt you here. You care so much for him and Boro cannot understand why you keep away. Please tell me."

"Lovers."

"Who?" Nat asked, easing Cinnamon back a little to make sense of the man's words.

"You, Diego and Boro. There can be no room for me."

"Cinnamon," Nat said slowly. "Listen to me very carefully. Diego is my husband," he held up his hand to display his ring. "He took me in matelotage aboard this very ship. Boro is not, nor ever has been, our lover. What gave you this notion?"

Hesitantly, Cinnamon explained the night on the island and his heart threatened to burst from his chest at the groan from Nathaniel. He trembled, fearing he had spoken out of place, but then he was hugged once more.

"Diego and Boro did share intimacy before I joined 'Maria'," Nat said softly. "I know of no one Boro has shared such intimacy with since Diego and I courted and became lovers. He was confused and in pain. He does not remember that night, Cinnamon. You must go to him and tell him. I can assure you he will not turn you away." Nat smiled encouragingly, nodding as he saw the spark of hope that lit the previously lack-lustre eyes. "But first." He trotted to the door and espied one of the crew. Calling for a jug of hot water he then turned back to the bemused Cinnamon and a furrow creased his brow. "Is your name really Cinnamon?"

"It was what the Master I had before Tamesis called me. He said he preferred an English name and since I was his I accepted he could call me whatever he wished."

"Then what is your real name?"

"Ziya."

"Then let us ready you to meet Boro, Ziya," Nat grinned.

The darker man stripped as directed to wash himself as Nat rooted in the clothes chest that he and Diego had left in the cabin when they sold 'Maria'. By the time Ziya had finished washing, Nat stood holding an armful of clothing he thought would fit. Soon Ziya was dressed in chocolate-brown velvet breeches, gold silk shirt and black silk sash about his waist and the two young men were giggling merrily together. Ziya let Nat comb his hair and tie it with gold ribbon that matched his shirt.

"I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach, Ma...Nat," Ziya confessed as they headed to Boro's cabin.

"Just speak honestly to Boro," Nat admonished. "Let him know how you feel and trust me. And him."

Once more Boro looked up at the knock to his door and a grinning Nat breezed into his room.

"I have a visitor for you, Boro," he said.

"Cinnamon?" Boro asked hopefully.

"Let me introduce you to Ziya, my friend," Nat said, ushering the other man inside.

Boro had considered Cinnamon a beauty aboard the pirate ship, but here, now, dressed in velvet and silk, the older man was lost for words. He did not notice Nat slip unobtrusively from the room, his eyes never leaving the vision before him.

"You're beautiful," he finally managed to croak. "So beautiful. Why would you not come to see me?" Boro patted the bunk, encouraging Cinnamon, no Ziya to come closer.

Obeying the silent order to sit by Boro, Ziya perched on the bunk and related what had happened. The deep groan of distress as he finished had him fearing he had revealed too much.

"I'm so, so sorry, Ziya," Boro said, clasping the dark man's hands to bring to his lips. "You cared so much for me and I remember nothing of that night. Does Nat know what transpired?"

"He explained you and Diego were close once," Ziya nodded, choosing his words with care.

"Aye. We sought mutual pleasure together. But that stopped when Diego fell in love with Nathaniel. Although it is true that Diego was the last to give me such pleasure, he and I were never *in* love with one another. Diego loves Nat with all his heart and soul."

"And you?" Ziya asked, emboldened by the intimacy they were sharing and the memory of Nat's words.

"'Tis you who I love," Boro husked and pulled Ziya to mate their mouths. His tongue surged into the warm, wet cavern of his lover-to-be. It searched out every nuance committing taste and texture to memory. It duelled with Ziya's slick muscle, sliding to and fro until Boro sucked the vanquished organ into his mouth to complete the willing ravishment. As they broke apart to gulp in much needed air, Boro tugged at his lover's shirt. "As much as you look beautiful with these on, I would much rather see you without," he growled.

Ziya gave a soft laugh and stood to remove the clothing. He faced Boro and his eyes widened as the blond pulled off the nightshirt he wore to stand naked and erect. In the dark, Ziya had known Boro was a well-endowed male, but now he could see the blond in all his glory and he whimpered needily.

"Hush, my love," Boro crooned, taking Ziya into his arms, marvelling at the rightness he felt. "Let me take care of you this time." He manoeuvred the thin form backwards to his bunk, lying the precious younger man down. He heard Ziya cried out in sudden surprise as he leant forward and his mouth engulfed Ziya's rigid shaft.

It was heat. Hot, wet, sucking heat and it was wonderful. Ziya had nothing to compare this sensation to. No one had performed this act on him and he thrashed in mindless pleasure. His body was overheating and Ziya was sure the sparks of desire he felt for the older man would start a conflagration as he found release. His body would incinerate in the heat of their passion, leaving behind nothing but memory of this one, exquisite, sublime moment.

There was pressure against his lower entrance. Ziya was so entranced by pleasure to truly notice as it slipped within him. Then Ziya learned that Boro was a skilled lover. His lover's questing finger found the hidden jewel within him, stroking it in conjunction with his sinfully talented tongue and demanding mouth. The combination was more than Ziya could bear. He was rendered helpless in the wake of the force that raced unchecked through his body, leaving him trembling and panting in its aftermath.

As full awareness came back to him, Ziya realised he was lying back his legs spread wide, one hanging limply from the bunk. Strong, calloused hands were gently caressing his trembling inner thighs and Ziya languorously opened his eyes to meet the amused, glittering blue orbs of the blond.

"Thank you," Ziya said humbly and Boro dipped his head in acknowledgment. "I love you, Boro," he whispered. Then Boro was leaning over him, stealing his breath once more. Ziya wound his hands around the back of Boro's head, pulling the bigger man closer. He arched and cried out as Boro's head dropped lower to suckle each of his breasts in turn, rolling and tugging on whichever was bereft of teeth and tongue. A nudge from hard flesh against his buttocks reminded him that Boro had not found his own release and, in an instinctive move, Ziya ground down against the older man, causing Boro to groan low and deep in his throat.

"Let me open you," Boro rumbled. "I'll not take you dry. I want this moment to be a memory we both cherish till our dying day."

Ziya fought back the tears of joy at the heart-felt words. He moaned and writhed his encouragement as Boro's fingers delved inside him, lovingly, seeking to give pleasure. He had not known this was what making love could truly be. He tried to spread himself wider, to offer everything to the man looming over him and whose fingers swept over his sweetness again and again until his sated flesh stood proud once more.

"I love you," Ziya husked as with one hand carding through Boro's blond tresses, the other reached between them, feeling for the older man's hard flesh. He found it and gave it a few gentle strokes, feeling its weight and heat in his hand. He raised his pelvis and guided the older man's penis to his prepared entrance, feeling the head press against his opening. He kept hold of Boro and looked up. Their eyes connected as the older man pushed forward and Ziya began to bear down, feeling the large maleness begin to penetrate his body. He gasped and winced as his body stretched to accommodate the wide girth. Ziya felt his body clench in little spasms around the much-desired intruder.

"I love you, Ziya," Boro groaned as the tight heat of Ziya's body enclosed the head of his arousal. It squeezed it mercilessly, and an involuntary thrust of his hips he pushed it in further, lodging the hard member half way in Ziya's body. Boro murmured a small apology at a soft cry of discomfort, his hands shifting to balance him more comfortably. Boro then leant forward and captured Ziya's eager lips in a long, drawn out kiss that left both men gasping for air.

Ziya could not suppress the whimper as Boro's rod penetrated deeper into his body. His desire for the older man was causing him to involuntarily tense as he was breached. However, he knew that once fully stretched pain would become pleasure and he willed himself to relax and accept his lover's flesh. Slowly Ziya felt his inner muscles finally beginning to lose their tenseness. He pushed upwards eagerly, feeling his lover sink slowly down, impaling him with his throbbing shaft.

Boro felt himself trembling as the young man beneath him slowly surrounded more of his hard length with the tight heat of his body. Finally they both heaved a tremulous sigh as his sac nestled against Ziya's buttocks .Boro leant forward and nuzzled the sweat-slick skin of Ziya's neck, nibbling and nipping at the thin shoulders. Boro waited until Ziya began to shift slightly before he moved. He withdrew until his cock was resting just inside the entrance to the younger man's body, then he pushed forward, gliding slowly and angling deeply, trying to push himself as far into Ziya as he could.

Ziya gasped and arched his back as Boro pressed into him once more. A tingling within him sent tendrils of desire to his flagging flesh, which stirred and began to thicken once more. He felt Boro pull out and push forward, thrusting in gently. However, as Ziya hardened, the young man needed more and he began to push up to meet Boro's thrusts. He groaned as Boro teased him, slowing the pace until the younger man was writhing beneath him wordless pleas tumbling from kiss-swollen lips.

"What do you want, Ziya?" Boro asked him huskily.

"More, please, Master, more," Ziya managed finally.

"Like this?" Boro asked, and gave a hard, fast thrust of his hips, and Ziya moaned as Boro's shaft pushed against the sweet spot inside him. Ziya's need grew, and he writhed and shimmied as pleasure swept through him. "You like this," Boro said, satisfaction colouring his voice. "Look at me, Ziya," he commanded. He smiled as Ziya opened glazed eyes to look at the man who held him, who impaled him to the very core of his heart and soul. Maintaining the contact of searing sienna and scorching sapphire, Boro pushed forward again, his stroke more deliberate, angling to glide even more insistently over the jewel within the younger man. He gave a grunt of satisfaction each time Ziya jerked and mewled when his prostrate was stroked.

Ziya was determined to give something back to the man who giving him so much pleasure and he clenched and unclenched his internal muscles as he dug his ankles into Boro's muscular buttocks. He smiled with satisfaction at the moans that spilled from Boro's lips.

Boro's resolve to go slowly was crumbing under Ziya's motions. Finally he gave in. His hips pounded in strong movements which drove his weapon into Ziya's sheath, making the younger man cry out in delirious pleasure. He shifted his balance to one arm as he continued to thrust and his other grasped Ziya's hard flesh. His fingers wrapped themselves around the swollen organ and pulled firmly, stroking the younger man to new heights. Ziya stood no chance under his dual assault and, with a loud cry, his staff jerked in Boro's hand, spilling his release between their sweat-sheened bodies.

His inner muscles clenched in involuntary spasms and the tight channel squeezed Boro, rippling along his shaft from root to tip. The older man roared as he thrust forward, his hips faltering in their rhythm as his release exploded from him. He filled the younger man with his seed, his mouth finding Ziya's shoulder, biting and marking the young man as his.

Boro gathered Ziya's limp form close to him as his sated sex slid from its haven. Ziya was out cold and Boro smiled in primal triumph. Sighing his happiness, he cradled Ziya to his chest and let himself drift, safe in the knowledge that this time, the young man *would* be in his arms when he next awoke.

****

"It seems I owe you a reward, my love," Diego rasped, his voice a dark caress of Nat's tiny ear. He had looked in on his friend before retiring to their cabin and had been delighted to see Boro and Ziya wrapped in each other's arms, the blond's face relaxed in a beatific smile. He mated their mouths in a series of hard, deep, satisfying kisses.

"I believe you do, my Captain," Nat purred, writhing beneath his dominant mate as they lay naked together.

"Roll over," Diego husked.

"Yes, Diego," Nat whispered. He then rolled onto his stomach, mindful of his erect flesh, which was standing proudly from his body.

"Here let me assist," Diego muttered thickly as he lifted the slender hips up to push a pillow under them. "Better?"

"Yes," Nat sighed, as Diego began running his hands over his back. He gasped with pleasure as Diego moved behind him, fitting his hardness between Nat's cheeks, just thrusting slightly as he leant up to kiss the smooth back that was stretched out before him.

Diego smiled as he continued kissing smooth skin, sailing southerly until he reached soft mounds. Slowly, he ran his hands over the peach-soft skin, peppering the globes with soft kisses before spreading them wide to take his fill of the tiny portal that was his personal harbour of paradise. It always looked so small, so vulnerable. Without warning he leaned down and licked the tight rosette then blew over the wetted skin.

Nat shuddered with the sensation as Diego alternated between licking and blowing, driving him almost insane with need. He had never known he would be capable of enjoying such a carnal act, but he had taken pleasure from everything Diego had done when making love. He began to push onto the lips when they would touch him and rock back with the breeze that would follow. Diego then jabbed his tongue into Nat's opening, causing a bolt of lust to set course through Nat's veins. It sent jolts to his swollen member, making it jump and leak more of the pre-come that it now slid across. He moaned his delight his skin tingling with pleasurable sensation.

For long moments Diego tongued Nat, taking his time to go a little deeper with each thrust. He alternated by nibbling with his teeth. When Nat began to rock, Diego held onto his hips, making sure this would go at his pace. He loved the intimate taste of his lover, pleased and proud the younger man would trust him enough to perform this act. He focused on the earthy tastes and smells of his mate, the man he had been in love with for so very long.

When his tongue was able to enter the narrow straight without resistance, Diego pulled back. He softly kissed the opening and sat on his heels to look at his lover lying spread before him. Nat's back was lightly sweat-sheened. It rose and fell in harmony with panting gasps of breath. His hands lay on either side of his head. His beautiful face was turned to one side, eyes closed and lips parted and still slightly swollen from their kissing. His hips were rocking softly into the pillow beneath them while his knees held him in a position which gave Diego access to anything he desired. "Deo, mi, Nat, you are everything I ever wanted. I love looking at you like this, it does such things to me," the older man husked.

He reached for their oil and drenched one finger before dripping a small amount on the opening that flexed in reaction. He rubbed the oil around the saliva-slick portal before he slowly sank his finger inside. Diego pulled out and eased a second in to join the first as two low moans of passion rose up to harmonise. He kept the rhythm slow crowding a third digit in the tiny channel. Finally he eased his ruby-hued shaft into the prepared sheath, rocking in ever-decreasing thrusts, then stopped altogether and sat back bringing Nat with him. He sat his smaller lover, impaled on his weapon, astride his powerful thighs. In this position he had full dominance and access to any part of Nat he desired to touch.

Nat moaned his appreciation of the embrace as Diego caressed his over-heated body. He leant back trustingly, enjoying the feel of Diego's furred chest against his back as the older man ran his hand over his chest and nipples, tugging at the ring. There was gentle nibbling at his shoulder, then his neck. Nat writhed on the rigid rod that was buried inside him, making him feel Diego's raw, masculine power. But it was soon not enough for either man and he was eased onto all fours letting Diego pound into him as he pushed back with every thrust.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers