New Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

They fell into a rhythm as old as time and he was so close, they were both so close. He could hear Diego's harsh breaths; feel them hot and damp, searing the skin of his neck and shoulder. A calloused hand wrapped around his engorged flesh to begin a masterful stroking in time with the thrusts deep in his body. He ceded his fight to try and hold back spilling his seed, shooting it forth so hard some of the drops hit his chin and screamed Diego's name as his passion consumed him.

Diego answered Nat's cry with one of his own and he came until he felt drained and empty giving all that he had to the man that was everything he needed or wanted.

Their bodies were boneless as they lay in the afterglow of orgasmic bliss. Harsh breathing became soft panting then normal breaths. They snuggled close to one another, Nat craving kisses and to be held by the man he loved. He was not sure when his feet would touch the ground again but knew that Diego's arms would always be there to catch him. He sighed in happiness, relishing the sensation of loving arms wrapped tightly around him.

"Love you, Diego," he whispered.

"I love you, Nat," Diego husked, holding his mate and sucking a mark of passion on the bare shoulder before him. He felt Nat succumb to sleep and smiled. All was once more well in his world.

****

The next morning dawned bright and clear and a strong wind was in 'Maria's' sails as Diego stood at her wheel, one arm around Nat's slender waist. A cheer had both men looking and then grinning widely as Boro came into view, a strong arm draped over Ziya's thin shoulders. Diego and Nat waited for the two men to be welcomed by the crewmen on deck before they made their way up to where they stood at the wheel.

"'Tis about time you got your lazy arse out of bed, Boro," Diego greeted his friend laughingly.

"*My* arse is perfect, as Ziya can attest, and compliments my intelligence and good looks," Boro replied dryly.

Ziya blushed crimson at the words, but felt the arm about his shoulders tighten fractionally. He realised, looking at the two older men, that a message was being passed between them as he noticed Diego nod and seemingly relax.

"And, of course, is equalled only by your modesty," Diego said, sketching a deep bow and then he was hugging Boro tightly, both men laughing heartily.

Ziya watched, smiling shyly. He felt another blush begin even as the first diminished as Diego moved to hold him gently and bestow a soft kiss to each cheek.

"Welcome to my family," he murmured.

"Thank you, Nat," Boro was whispering at the same time as he hugged the slighter brunette who was barely able to contain his euphoria. As he released the younger man, he smiled indulgently as Nat immediately went to hug Ziya. "I have a favour to ask of you, Diego," he whispered as the younger men chatted animatedly. "When we have dropped off our last cargo I would have you oversee my taking Ziya in matelotage."

"You are that certain so soon?" Diego asked, his love and concern demanding he ask the question of his best and dearest friend.

"As certain as you were of your feelings for Nathaniel," Boro replied. He smiled at the squeeze to his shoulder.

"Certain indeed," Diego nodded. "I am pleased for you both, my friend," he added. He then moved closer to whisper in Boro's ear. He waited for the blond's reply and then whispered some more. He stepped back grinning as Boro nodded, an equally wide smile on the blond's face. He then stepped to the rail and shouted to Matthew.

"Mister Matthew, I would be grateful if you could get the crew's attention for me."

Nat and Ziya looked up as they heard Matthew bellowing for silence and looked at their lovers who stood, arms around each other's shoulders, wide smiles on their faces. Free arms reached for each of them and the younger men took their places at the side of their mates.

"Gentlemen," Diego shouted. "I am sure you will all welcome Boro back as First Mate." He waited for the cheers to die down as Boro waved and sketched a bow to the crew. "I have more good news. You will recognise Ziya, which is his real name," another chorus of cheers arose. "I am pleased to tell you that Boro and he will be joined in matelotage when we leave our next port. I put you, Mister Matthew, in charge of ensuring we have food and drink enough to celebrate properly."

He laughed as the crew erupted in their approval and Ziya blushed scarlet. Although Boro had sought Ziya's agreement for matelotage, Diego knew the younger man would not have expected so public, or so enthusiastic, a reception.

"Finally, a surprise for both Nat and Ziya," Diego continued as the cheering died down. "We will buy back 'Maria' from Ilario. She and her crew deserve better. For longer voyages, we will select a reliable Captain to take charge. For short island hops, you will just have to make do with us at 'Maria's' wheel."

This time the cheers were deafening and accompanied by loud stamping of feet.

"Diego?" Nat whispered, his eyes wide and bright.

"The sea is in our blood, my love," he replied. "But neither Boro nor I want to experience what happened on this voyage again, so we will no longer undertake long haul sailings. We will Captain just short jaunts between islands, easier, quicker and safer." He pulled Nat to him and put the smaller man's hands on the wheel. He moved to press his chest to Nat's back, rest his chin on the brunette's head and wrap both arms around the trim waist. He smiled at the sight of Boro and Ziya, in each other's arms, and then ahead to where the sea eternally kissed the sky. Once again new horizons beckoned and his family had grown to four. Diego kissed Nat's temple. He looked forward to their shared future.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers