New Horizons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Julie, one of the benefits of membership is that you not only get to see beautiful women stark naked, you get to make love to them and have them make love to you in so many ways."

Slipping back into character, at least for the moment, I mumbled something about not knowing if I wanted that or not.

"The thing is, Julie, that you don't have to. The advantage of membership is opportunity. You can just watch women making love or masturbating for your pleasure, or you can participate and feel the pleasure for yourself. No one even notices if you put your fingers in yourself to masturbate. No one even notices if you are naked when you do that. If a member makes advances on you, you don't have to accept. If you do accept, and the member starts to do something you don't want, you can refuse. It's the freedom to participate or not that makes membership so valuable."

Slipping hand down to roam over my bare thigh, she leaned in to whisper softly, "Are you wet, Julie?"

"Yesssss." I hissed, trying not to rip off my own clothes, but then I noticed that my fingers were moving over my breasts and my panties were soaked beyond description.

Her hands moved to cup my breasts and I leaned into her and moaned.

"Would you be offended if I removed your shirt, Julie?" she asked.

I shook my head as she began to pull my shirt over my head, and leaned forward as she removed my bra.

"No, wait," I said, throwing my arms over my bare breasts. "I can't do this. Someone might see us."

"No one can see us, Julie, and if they do, they are other members who are probably just as naked as our friend over there. We all swim naked here."

I allowed my arms to drop as she leaned in to begin gently fondling my breasts. I knew that if I could get Julie this far, I had a good chance of accomplishing my goal. I no longer even pretended to resist as she lifted, fondled, caressed and squeezed my breasts, then focused on my nipples.

"Isn't that an amazing feeling, Dani. The cool air blowing over bare flesh, while your body begins to beg for more. Shall we remove the shorts now?"

I stood and allowed her to remove my shorts, then slide my panties to the ground. "I've never done anything like this," I commented, remembering that we were roll playing.

"It's all right, Julie. No one even notices what we do here. Look at how Jillian is masturbating just for you.":

Jillian had pulled the chair round and now had her legs elevated and spread as her fingers pumped into her. Moaning loudly, and thrusting her hips into the fingers, she was rapidly approaching an orgasm.

When Beth's fingers moved over the cheeks of my ass and around my hips, I mewled softly. I wanted to duplicate Jillian's activity but forced myself to continue Julie's roll. Her fingers moved down to cup my wet sex and I moved my feet apart for her as a fingertip slipped through the soft lips, separating them, opening them for further exploration.

"Listen to Jillian, Julie,. She's close to an orgasm. See how she is fucking her fingers now? Can you feel how close you are, Julie?" she asked, as her fingers began fucking into me.

"Oh god yes," I replied.

"Bend over and watch Jillian come, Julie. I'll show you how good it feels when someone else makes you come."

I bent forward, and kept my legs spread as she entered me from behind, pumping into me with two or three fingers, while her thumb rubbed over my anus.

"Oh fuck," I cried, as my orgasm began building. "Don't stop."

"I won't," she promised, as her thumb was pushed into me, pumping in and out until she had it coated with my juices. "Doesn't this feel good? She asked, as she rubbed the juices into my anus without penetrating.

"'Yessss, ".I hissed, just as her thumb entered me. "Oh my god," I cried.

"See, Julie, that's not so bad is it?"

"No," I stammered as my orgasm began taking control. She pumped into me with fingers in my pussy and her thumb in my ass as my body shuddered and my legs shook into her hand. Pulling her fingers from me, she palmed my sex and rubbed into my clit, keeping my orgasm at its peak for what seemed like hours. When I began to calm, she lowered me to my chair again.

"How are you doing, Julie?" she asked, coming around to kneel in front of me, gazing into my eyes.

"Ummmmm," I hummed. "Weak."

I hadn't noticed Jillian walking toward us until she bent to kiss me as Beth passed me my glass of tea.

"Do you think that might work " Jillian asked.

"It sure worked for me," I replied, smiling up at her. Now that I could see her body up close I was even more sure I would possess it and the sooner the better. The moist drops still clung to her pussy lips and reached over to collect them on my fingers, putting them into my mouth to slurp noisily on them, drawing out every drop of her sweet cum.

I got up and asked directions to the ladies room where I drained my bladder and cleaned myself up a bit before returning to the training. .

"I think I'd like to try another scenario," I stated. I knew that they weren't fooled by my act, but they still played along with me.

"What did you have in mind?" Beth inquired.

"Well, I like the idea of using this location and I think the plan we just used will work fine to get her naked, and perhaps even more. I'll have to learn more about the Windward before I do it though. Can I visit it first?"

"Of course," Beth replied." I think we should make a point of taking a swim next week. What do you think Jillian?"

'It's the perfect setting," she agreed.

"There is another prospect that I am thinking about and I've got an idea about how to overcome her objections by using that facility if it's available to me." I said.

Slipping my shorts and shirt back on, I faced them. "Jillian, I need your help." I turned her away from Beth to whisper something to her. She smiled and nodded, the whispered her reply. "That will work" I agreed. "Just take them with you and put them near somewhere near the edge of our "pool."

She went into the snack bar area and I went back to Beth. "Beth, you're going to be Brandy Granscombe."

"Brandy?" Beth asked, raising a brow. "I remember her. Beautiful girl but she had so many reservations. We had to calm her down several times and when she realized that anal penetration was next, she was in a panic. What makes you think you can win her over?"

"I'll show you," I replied, as she took the seat I had just vacated.

"Hi Brandy. So good of you to meet with me."

"I don't understand why you wanted to talk to me. It was all a big mistake."

"What was a mistake, Brandy?"

"Everything. I don't know what made me think I wanted that but I don't. I still shudder when I think about that night."

"I'm not here to argue with you, Brandy. I just want the opportunity to address your reservations and ask you to help us to know why you reacted the way you did. It just makes us better at our jobs and it might help another candidate later. Is that all right?"

"I guess," she replied.

I went over and took a sip of tea, offering her one as well that Jillian had brought back with her on the way to the other end of the room.

"Good lord, it's so hot today. I wish the pool inside was finished. It would probably be more comfortable. Do you tan, Brandy?"

"Sure. I think most women do. Don't you?"

"Absolutely. Do you tan in the nude?"

"When I can," she replied. "There aren't a lot of places where you can do that any more. My folks have a farm about 25 miles from here and I can tan up there behind the barn. No one can see me there."

"That's one of the beautiful things about membership Brandy. Have you noticed that none of the women here are in bathing suits except the one over by the snack bar? All of our special facilities are available to members and being nude is no big deal. Would you like to take a swim to cool off?"

"I don't have a suit."

"Neither do I," I replied, standing to remove my clothes. "You can just leave your clothes right there on the chair. No one will bother them. I leave my purse and everything up here and no one bothers it. Come on in, Randy. We can talk in the pool."

She stood and began removing her clothing and I began losing my ability to speak. Though I had indeed seen her naked before, we hadn't had the opportunity to study each other's bodies and I was amazed at how much I'd missed the first time as I studied her body again. She had the most amazingly shaped breasts, not large but perfectly round with sharply pointed nipples. When she bent to remove her panties I lost my breath. Up close, her delicate pussy was so small and so pink, I wanted to grab her and bury my tongue in it immediately. It was all I could do to leave her alone.

"Is there something wrong,?" she asked.

I shook it off and smiled. "No, not really. You just have such an amazing body it took me by surprise."

She smiled and I knew she could read my mind. I led her to the imaginary pool and pretended to dive in, closely followed by her performance.

"Let's swim down to the other end where it's a little more private." I suggested.

When we reached the other end of the room, I let her lead me by just a few seconds, then I caught up, getting up on my toes to exaggerate my breasts. "I just love the feeling I get when I swim naked," I observed. "It feels like the water is just sliding over my body, especially my nipples."

She smiled but didn't reply.

"So tell me Brandy, it's just the two of us here. Tell me about your orientation. What made you go to start with?"

'They made it sound so wonderful but then all those women started fondling me all over. It was overwhelming to me."

"Did the blindfold frighten you?"

"I guess," she admitted. "At least a little."

"All right, let me try something. Close your eyes for a second and let me touch you like they did.

"I don't know," she replied.

"Just trust me. I won't do anything more than they did and it's just me this time."

She closed her eyes and I began the to do something I'd dreamed of, fondling, stroking, and touching that magnificent body.. I could hear her breath sucked in a couple of times and she almost pulled away from me. I wanted to do so much more.

"All right, you can open your eyes now. Was that so bad, Brandy?"

"No," she stammered,

"I can tell you liked it." I stated. "I listened to your breathing and felt your heart under my fingers. It's nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. It's just your body enjoying the touch of another woman."

'I guess," she replied.

"Are you ready to go on?"

"I guess."

"Okay. Now, they've caressed you and fondled you. What was the next thing that surprised you or made you feel uncomfortable?" I asked, continuing to caress her.

"When they laid me down on the bed." she said.

"Did you feel threatened at that point?"

"A little, I guess. I made them wait a few seconds to let me breathe some but then when they spread my arms and legs, I started to be afraid. I let them secure me to the bed but I felt like something was smothering me or something and I made them stop again."

"So you felt threatened again?"

"More like helpless. I knew I couldn't control what they were about to do to me."

"But you let them go on after a bit?"

"Yeah. They were so gentle and tender and I began wanting them to do more and more. I had a couple of orgasms and then they used the dildo on me and I had a big one. They waited for it to pass before they gave me another one that wasn't so strong. I didn't know I could have that many orgasms."

I began slipping my finger into her, amazed at the tightness I found there. Slowly moving as deep as I could, I rubbed my thumb moved over her clit. She was moaning and pushing into me for more penetration.

"So when did you make them stop completely?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"When they laid me on my stomach and secured my legs like that. I knew what they were going to do and I just couldn't."

"Brandy have you been touched there before?" She didn't reply but I saw her biting her lip and took my clue to give her the orgasm she sought. Once she settled down, I continued.

"I couldn't hear your answer, Brandy. Have you been penetrated there before?"

She nodded, but didn't reply.

"Did it hurt?"

"A lot," she replied. "And it kept hurting the whole time."

"I thought so. Brandy, will you allow me to show you the difference between that and what we do? I promise to be very gentle."

"Will you stop if I ask you?" she asked.

"I promise but trust me to be careful and gentle."

"All right," she agreed.

Moving closer to where Jillian lay playing with herself, I picked up the dildo I had her get for me. It was only about six or seven inches and only about an inch and a quarter in diameter.

"Now, what I want you to do, is to pull yourself up on the deck with your feet hanging in the water. I'm going to use a very small dildo at first to get you used to having something in there."

She laid across one of the tables and I once again gazed into the beautiful pussy, unable to hold back the moan.

"I'm going to put it in your pussy first to get some fluid on it." I advised, as I slipped it into the tight pussy that I wanted to taste so badly. After a few seconds of pumping it into her, getting the desired moans, I pulled it out and put my fingers in to her to collect some fluids, which I applied to the rim of her anus. Slowly working a fingertip into her, I moved it in circles to get her anus to open a little and work some moisture into the tight hole.

My hand was shaking when I pushed the tip of the dildo into her, then began working it deeper and deeper, slowly pushing it into her rectum. Then I stopped.

"Now, Randy, how does that feel? Was there any pain?"

"No, just kind of an uncomfortable feeling at first."

"And now?"

"It feels good."

Sliding it in and out, I began to increase speed and intensity of my thrusts. Moving it around in her to further relax her sphincter. Then I pulled it out.

"Brandy, I'm going to put the one into you that we use in the orientation. There might be just a tiny bit of pain as your anus stretches around it but it won't last. Are you ready?"

"I guess."

Exchanging the dildo for the one that was considerably bigger around and about two inches longer, I drew fluids from her pussy to coat it good, then spread her open with my fingers as I held it against her rim.

"Just relax now, Brandy. If it begins to hurt, just push back, like your forcing it out. That will; open you up to make it easier."

I put the head against her rim and slowly applied pressure until the head slipped into her. She tensed a bit, then I pushed some more and began working it into her.

"Wait," she cried.

I paused and just left it about a quarter of the way in, allowing her body to adjust to its size.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded and balled her hands into a fist as I once again began probing into her. When I had it buried in her ass, I began slow strokes, gaining speed with each stroke until I was driving into her as she began begging me to fuck her harder. When she came, I pushed it in hard and left it there while I yielded to my inner needs, diving into her pussy, on my hands and knees, lapping up every drop she gave me, then sucking her clit into my mouth while I pushed my fingers into her, driving her to a second, more impressive orgasm. She finally dropped onto the floor and I crawled over next to her, taking her face in my hands to kiss her with all the passion I could muster.

"Oh my god, Samantha. I've been wanting you to do that for so long."

"Not half as long as I've wanted to taste you." I replied, straddling her body with mine. .

Without a word, she moved to get between my legs, lifting my knees into my chest as she began licking and kissing my inner thighs, my legs over her shoulders. She worked that talented tongue through my soft lips and into my pussy, laving it over my clit repeatedly until I was so close, then hesitating long enough to push her fingers into me. Pumping into my pussy, I was almost to the point of screaming when she began sucking on my clit again. When I finally came, I had a handful of carpet and my legs were wrapped around her head. I heard her moan and looked up to see Jillian between Beth's legs, her arms around her Beth's legs as she ate her. It affected Beth so much that she continued pumping into me between gasps and groans, bringing me to yet another orgasm just before hers hit.

After waiting to catch our breaths, Beth and I went after Jillian, my head between her legs, her head between my legs, while Beth pumped into her ass with the larger dildo. When she came, she came hard, covering my face with her cum. I had already gone through too many orgasms, so when she finally made me come, it was not much of an orgasm but I enjoyed every muscle cramping moment of it.

We went into the bathroom to clean up as best we could, spending a lot of time embracing and kissing each other. When we were once again dressed, we sat down to gather our energies.

"That's not the way this was planned to work out but we have a better idea of how you'll handle certain cases," Jillian observed.

"I'm sorry if I screwed up your plans," I replied, "but this thing with Beth and I was going to drive us both insane. Maybe it's good that it happened this way, and besides, I got to taste you and I still want to spend more time together both officially and not."

"Jillian and I had a pretty good idea of where this was going to wind up before we even got here so it's not a surprise."

"So where do we go from here?" I wondered

"Laurie suggested weekly meetings for at least six weeks until we are sure you can handle anything they throw at you," Beth finally stated.

"Oh my god," I said.

"Too much?" Jillian asked, with a smile. "We can make other arrangements, I suppose."

"No," I replied, my mind spinning with the possibilities. "I'll just have to change my calendar completely. I already missed the last orientation and I'll have to miss the next one because that's just four weeks away. I can't miss the chapter meeting though. Let me think. The chapter meeting is on Friday. If we meet on Tuesday, that gives me enough time to recover, I think. Then I may skip the next orientation but I'll make the next one. Hopefully I'll be close to getting at least one candidate to trust us before that time"

"If nothing else, you can schedule a special orientation rather than lose a prospect," Beth reminded me. "You have to work it out with a host chapter and Laurie or Wendy will help you out there."

"I'll take it one orgasm at a time," I joked. "Whatever I have to do, my number one priority right now is the training sessions. I have to warn you though, I don't learn easily."

"That's all right," Jillian replied. "We believe in thorough training techniques. After all, we can't let you go out there without the proper training."

"Are we still meeting at the Windward next week?" I asked, hoping that the answer was going to be yes.

"You know, I was thinking about that," Beth replied. "Jillian, can we be sure of getting in to the Windward next week?"

"I'm sure we can or if not, I have some other locations that offer their own special features. Let me check the calendars and I'll let you both know. Maybe next time we can get Heather involved. She's really disappointed that she couldn't be here."

"Me too," I agreed. "I'll hold next week open until I hear from you then."

"Oh wait," Jillian replied. "Beth, you and Heather will have to take over Tuesday because I'll be out of town on that special meeting with Laurie and the others until Thursday."

"I think we can find something to work on," Beth replied.

I just smiled, looking forward to being with the two women the following week and wondering what Heather had hidden under those clothes. It was becoming apparent that planning was the most critically essential element in the whole situation. That and plenty of rest between meetings.

12