New Horizons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

"Do you need some help?" Beth asked, as she stepped over next to us.

"I don't think so, but you're always welcome to join the party," I said, cupping those wonderful globes in my hands to mold them tenderly. I could feel the heat from her nipples on my palms as I shaped, lifted, and caressed them.

Knowing that I was not about to let go of either breast, Beth began removing Heather's blouse and slipping her bra straps down which forced me to let go of first one and then the other but always holding one in my hand.

Heather stood quietly, her eyes closed, as I began working her long, hard nipples into my fingers, pressing them between thumb and forefinger to roll them back and forth. Her hands were balled into knots as she groaned in passionate need. When her blouse and bra fell to the floor, Beth began working on the belt and top snap of her white shorts. I had to stop what I was doing for a second as her shorts fell away. I was hoping that she was naked under those shorts but she had opted to wear white hi-cut bikini panties which were obviously very wet already.

Heather was whimpering with pleasure, but when I bent in to suck a nipple into my lips, she gasped loudly, then groaned. Holding it in my mouth, I began rasping my tongue over it again and again while I continued rolling and pulling on the other nipple.

Her hand flew to my head, pulling me tighter into her breast as her chest began reflecting her short, shaky breaths. I could feel her heart racing to keep up and hear her sharp gasps of pleasure as I attacked her nipple.

Beth had started to slip the black panties off but I motioned for her to leave them on as I began nipping softly at the nipple in my teeth, drawing her ever closer to release. Her moans and whimpers were nearly non stop except to gasp or yelp at the love bites I was taking at her nipple.

Beth moved up to start on the other nipple and I took a few final nips at the one in my teeth, sucked hard on it, and began kissing my way downward. She tried to pull me back to her breast but I was too anxious to taste her to linger there any longer.

Without breaking Beth's attachment to the nipple between her teeth, I began working Heather toward the chaise that we were close to. I eased her down to the chaise and Beth knelt next to her, still sucking on the same breast. Going around to the other side of the chaise, I began trailing my finger tips down over her taut stomach, followed closely by my tongue, pausing here and there to suck on her soft, sweet flesh, or kiss tenderly here there and every where. When I reached her panties, I flattened my hand and ran it smoothly over the fabric, causing her to gasp as I passed over the wetness between her thighs. Without pressing into her, I moved the fingers up and down hot lips that lay concealed there. She was twisting her hips and moaning and when I moved between her legs to start kissing up her calves, licking at that special area behind the knee, then moving up to kiss and suck at her thighs. As I reached the sensitive flesh just below her panties, I began nipping at tiny pieces of flesh while I continued stroking over the fabric that covered her needy pussy.

By that time, she was squirming like an animal trying to escape a trap, while moaning and whimpering her needs and desires. A quick move could easily send her soaring but that was not my intent at all. I wanted her begging for finality before I let her come to give her an orgasm to remember. Slipping her panties aside, I allowed my tongue to make a trail up her thigh and onto the flesh next to her labia, but didn't caress them yet. Sliding it back and forth, I pulled the panties still further and approached the puffy wet lips that wanted attention so badly.

In the meantime, Beth was noisily sucking and pulling on her breasts and nipples while her fingers worked the other nipple between them, twisting them back and forth while drawing the sensitive nipple away from her chest wall.

Pulling away from between her legs, I yanked her panties off and threw her legs up, thrusting them over my shoulders as I forced her body up, pushing her pussy up and out for my hungry mouth to feed at. What came to my view was probably the tiniest pussy ever. Pink and throbbing with life, it invited my attention. Opening my mouth wide, I wrapped my lips over the as much of the vulva as I could cover. The cry that she gave as I did so was more than enough reward to drive me onward, even as my pussy was seeping into my already soaked panties.

I began sucking and pulling to draw her clit out and to fill it with blood, making it super sensitive before I began making love to that little bit of heaven. She was yelling out her need to cum, alternately begging me to suck on her clit or use my fingers to fuck her but I was in no hurry and when I felt Beth's finger tips approaching, I moved my lips away to allow them to draw the flesh up and away from her clit. She was close, so close but not close enough to accomplish the body wrenching orgasm I intended to give her. Flicking my tongue over her clit lightly to tease it to attention, I eased two fingers into her pussy so slowly as to deny her the release she was begging for. Then I began very slowly easing them in and out as her hips began ramming into my face and fingers. She was being torn to pieces by the orgasm that was being held at bay and I knew that I had to give her release soon.

Holding my fingertips right at the entrance to her pussy, I sucked her clit hard and rammed the fingers hard and deep at the same time.

I may have witnessed a harder orgasm at some time, possibly even my own, but they were few and far between. She shot up off the chaise, arching her back high into the air while her heels dug into my shoulders. Screaming out so loud as to wake the neighbors had we had any, she thrust her pussy into my face until I couldn't stay with her any longer. With a final scream, her body shuddered repeatedly while her thigh muscles quivered and shook with spasm after spasm.

I followed her body down to the chaise with my fingers still in her pussy, then slowly began moving in and out of her, drawing her down slowly. When she finally exhaled, I looked up at Beth to see if I'd gone too far, but she was too busy kissing away the sweat and tears that poured from Heather's face and chest, while she tenderly massaged Heather's tense body to ease the stress that still continued to twist her insides into knots. It was indeed a grand orgasm and one that she would remember. I also knew that there would be a payback that would test my ability to stand the stress and strain. Rather than fear it, I looked forward to it although somewhat with trepidation.

While she calmed, I quickly stripped as did Beth. Lifting the still weakened Heather to her feet, we moved to the bed, stripping away the comforter to be sure we didn't stain it. The sheets were another matter but hopefully someone had the foresight to provide us with clean linens.

Still stunned by Heather's amazing body, I quickly flipped her onto her stomach and sucked in my breath sharply at my first sight of her hard ass. So firm and smooth, with a tight crease: so tight that her anus was completely concealed. Beth moved over by me to study this fantastic body and we both had the same idea at the same time. Our hands brushed against each other as we grasped her cheeks and tenderly separated them to reveal a tiny pink button that, at first glance, led you to believe that it had never been used for anything other than a decoration.

I'd never seen such a tiny anus, but I should not have been surprised after seeing the size of her pussy. While Beth sucked and nipped at her cheeks, I drew my tongue threw her crease over and over, pressing inward with each stroke until I felt my tongue brush over the opening. I continued pressing into her, trying to get my tongue into her ass but without success. Probing at it repeatedly did little to get it open far enough so I sucked on my finger and eased the tip of it into her. She groaned loudly as I twisted it back and forth, moving it into her slowly and smoothly. When I got it in up to my knuckle, I paused to move it in and out of her slowly, partially to allow her time to adjust, and partially to increase the amount of moisture around my finger.

Beth pulled a pillow up to put it under Heather's hips to give us better access and I began working my finger deep into her rectum until I could begin long, full strokes while I worked the fingers of my other hand into her pussy.

In the meantime, Beth had moved me around to where I too was face down on the bed with my legs spread wide. Where she got it from, I'm not sure but the next thing I knew, a dildo was being shoved into my pussy from behind and I was being royally fucked fast and hard.

Heather was literally bouncing her body off the pillow and into my hand until she couldn't stand it any more and her orgasm took control.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, Sam, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh my god yessssssssssssssssss.!!!!!

It seemed to inspire Beth to fuck me harder and by the time Heather came, she was ramming it in hard and fast and I was begging her to fuck me harder until I came with a gut wrenching, spine twisting orgasm that ended with her laying on top of me, the dildo still buried deep in my pussy.

Slowly sliding it in and out as I calmed, she followed me as I crawled up alongside Heather. We lay side by side, sharing the afterglow of two wonderful orgasms until Heather moved her head next to mine to whisper to me.

"One of us hasn't had an orgasm yet," she reminded me and I smiled and kissed her.

Before Beth could figure out what happened, we both grabbed her and put her between us. We flipped her onto her back and began attacking her nipples while our hands played over her entire body without sliding into her. She was so hot I thought she'd explode the instant one of us entered her body but that problem was solved when her body shuddered in orgasm just from our attack on her breasts. Now we had to give her the type of orgasm we'd just gone through so Heather got up pulled her legs apart, crawling between them. I reached down and slipped my fingers through her labia to open her just as Heather reached to do the same. Holding her pussy wide open forced her long clit up and out. It was as though it was asking for attention and Heather was glad to oblige, dropping down to suck it into her mouth hard.

While she suckled on Beth's clit, I slid a finger into her, still holding her labia wide open. Heather adjusted her body position to give me better access so that I could add another finger and begin stroking into her. It didn't take long for Beth to reward Heather with a face washing orgasm that seemed to go on and on as long as we kept stroking into her and sucking on her clit.

It was only when she began to calm that I moved around on the bed and realized that the dildo was still in my pussy, though I don't know why. It should have dropped out when I rolled away from Beth but it was still buried in me so far that I had to force my fingers around it to pull it out...after a quick orgasm that is.

As we lay there, recovering from our play, and relishing the afterglow, I studied the two bodies that lay next to me. Though Beth was the more voluptuous of the two, Heather's body was more, I guess you could say, desirable in a way. Those breasts, though smaller than Beth's, were so firm and so inviting that I knew that I could spend a day just finding new ways to make love to them. Her clean shaven pussy was so tight and so pink and beautiful that I just wanted to push my tongue in there and leave it there. Still, Beth was so passionate and so skilled in her lovemaking that I would certainly hate to lose the ability to lie with her for any reason whatsoever. I smiled as I stopped to think of how they would view me in comparison to either of them. I'd come off a poor third for sure.

I guess I wasn't paying attention to Heather enough because at some point she had reached over to retrieve the remote control device from the night stand. The first time I became aware of the fact that she had it was when the wall slid open to reveal the super-sized video screen. I'm not sure if she had prepared things or if everything was already set up but the next thing I knew, the screen lit up and we were watching a movie, a movie featuring familiar faces including Beth, Heather, Justine and Jillian.

It was a video taken at a party the previous year in the same room where Laurie and Wendy had brought me into the management program. Through the use of the multiple camera technologies and those clever mirrors, we were watching as the party began. I saw Wendy welcoming some of the group and Laurie supervising the preparation of the food, a lavish spread to say the least.

To see the movie better, Beth moved around to lay on her stomach and Heather and I quickly followed her example.

There were about twenty guests, I estimated, by the time the party really got started. After a brief introduction, the music started and people began eating. It was almost comical in a way the people forgot about the hidden cameras as they began playfully arousing each other. Some of them finished their meals and started dancing together while others were just being playful. Lord only knows what was going on under those tables. By the expression of some of the faces, it would have been interesting to see, that's for sure.

One tall, beautiful woman pulled off her top and began dancing in a tiny bra that didn't stay on for long and that seemed to be the incentive for the others to begin slowly removing their clothing until almost all of them were nude, while a few still had their panties on. There is something very erotic about an attractive woman in panties that I can't explain. This is especially true when the panties are so miniscule as to be almost non-existent.

Several couples and a group of four had moved over to the day bed and the couch as well as some of the mats that were scattered along each wall. It was getting difficult to know which group or couple was being featured.

I watched as Heather and Jillian moved off to the far end of the room and crawled onto one of the mats. We watched as they began kissing and fondling each other, arousing others around them and doing a pretty good job on me as well. When Heather pushed Jillian down and started sucking on her nipples, my pussy began to leak and when she went down between Jillian's legs I heard a distinctive moan from either Beth or Heather...or was that me? Just about that time, a third girl , one of the women I'd seen at the filming of my session with Laurie and Wendy, moved into the scene and began licking Heather's ass and pussy from behind. Oh my god that looked so hot.

I could almost feel each stroke of her tongue. No...wait...that wasn't my imagination at work. Heather had moved between my legs and now her tongue was mimicking the actions of the women on the screen. I wanted that tongue to go deep so I raised up on my knees to give her better access, reaching back to spread my ass cheeks open wide. She was more than glad to give me what I wanted, getting up on hands and knees to plunge her tongue into my ass while she rammed two fingers into my pussy, hard and deep.

"Oh god, yes," she said suddenly and I twisted my head around to see Beth strapping on a nice long and quite thick dildo. She began lubing it up good while she rubbed it into Heathers ass. In just seconds I heard Heather cry out as Beth rammed it deep into her ass. The next thing I knew, Heather's tongue was replaced by a finger, then two. I don't know who was loudest, me or Heather but the harder Beth fucked Heather's ass, the harder she rammed those fingers into me.

It was hard for me to do it, but I clawed at my ass cheeks to keep them spread and even pulled my hole open for her to get deeper into me until the orgasm could be felt moving up through my spine. I think we came at about the same time, I don't know. I was too busy fighting the orgasm that refused to end as she continued finger fucking me hard and fast. When it got too much for me to handle, I simply dropped to the bed and listened to Beth's body slapping into Heather's ass cheeks until she too had more than she could handle, collapsing into me on the bed.

Beth was sweating like a drunken sailor as she pulled the dildo free and slipped out of the harness. We lay on the bed for what seemed to be hours, getting our strength back while we watched the action on the screen. While it only made us more aroused, we were all too tired to do anything about it.

I went into the bathroom to get cleaned up a little bit and empty my bladder. The warm water on my battered pussy felt really wonderful and for quite some time, I just held the hot cloth against me. Eventually though, I toweled off and went back into the bedroom. Heather was asleep and Beth was snuggled into that beautiful body, holding her while she stroked tenderly over her back and shoulders.

I smiled and wondered if we would ever get enough of each other. I was determined though to make sure that before we left there, I was going to give Beth the kind of fucking that she'd given Heather. I found the dildo and harness and went into the bathroom to clean it up before we tried to use it again.

Beth looked up as I approached them, her fingers against her lips to request silence. We smiled at each other and I walked over to sit on the chaise. There was no way I was going to interrupt such a beautiful picture. I was well aware that I was one lucky woman to have made love with not one of them but both and I wanted nothing more than doing it over and over again.

Beth slid out from under Heather's arm carefully so as not to waken her and went into the bathroom. When she returned, she came over to sit next to me. We kissed and began fondling each other but, when I tried to push her down onto the chaise, she pulled away and got up.

"Wait," she whispered. I was puzzled but sure that she had something planned and it was obviously something that involved all three of us. The thought of that intrigued me and my mind filled with the endless possibilities. She motioned to me to follow her into the main room, going over to pour a white wine for both of us. "Heather asked me to wait for her before we got into anything." she advised.

I almost ask for details but I've been doing this long enough to know that surprise can add so much to any adventure. We talked about the video we had been watching. "You only saw a few minutes of it," she said, laughing. "You were too busy to see the rest. I'll get you a copy of it if you wish."

"Of course," I replied.

"You are going to be surprised by part of it," she warned. "Just so you know, but I won't tell you why. You'll just have to watch it."

"I'll invite you both over when I do but I'll tie you both down so we watch the video first."

"Oooh, I like the sound of that. You know how I love being tied up."

"So I've heard," I replied, remembering a conversation I'd had with either Trish or Justine in the past.

She excused herself and went into the bedroom to check on Heather. When she returned, she was smiling. "She says to explain to you that she's not walking anywhere right now. She said something about her ass being tender."

"Maybe I should go in and kiss it to make it all better," I offered.

"Maybe you should," she agreed.

I went into the bedroom and walked up to where she lay on her side. Rolling her onto her stomach, I tenderly and lovingly tongued her hole, kissing her cheeks at the same time. She whimpered and wiggled her ass into my face, letting me know she appreciated my efforts.

Eventually, she slid off the bed and headed for the bathroom. That beautiful ass swaying with each step had me itching to tie her up and take her home with me. Beth came to me and we began fondling each other. So lost in our amorous adventure were we that I never saw Heather return from the bathroom. She tapped me on the shoulder and held out her hand to me, indication that she wanted me to get off the bed. I looked over to Beth, who was grinning in a way that made me feel a bit nervous.

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers