New Horizons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

"All right, you two, I know you're up to something so what's going on?"

"Well, while we were waiting for you," Beth began, "we were trying to decide which one of us was going to do what to you but we couldn't really agree until Beth came up with the perfect solution."

"Do I really want to know what that is?" I asked, knowing that I'd probably have trouble just getting out of bed by the time they were done with me.

"We're not going to tell you." Beth replied. "We have to show you."

"What if I don't think I'm going to like it?"

"Oh, we know you will, honey," Beth replied, as Heather picked up the remote control to tap one of the buttons.

Almost silently, a concealed door slid open onto another hallway. Memories of being led into the orientation site flooded my mind and some of the same anxieties suddenly made their presence known.

We went down the hallway to step into another room. I immediately tensed when I saw a variety of apparatus similar to the ones in Trish's play room.

"Uh-uh," I said, stopping dead in my tracks. "Beth, I've already told you that I don't do S&M or BDSM."

"I know; I know," she agreed, "but that isn't what we have in mind. "Don't you know that I would never do anything to cause you pain or anything like that?"

"And neither can I," Heather added. "It's true that there are things in this room that could be used in that way but they can also be used for pure pleasure. Can you trust us to respect your wishes and do nothing you'll regret later?"

I had two choices. I could say no and quite possibly lose two valuable friends, or I could agree and do just what they asked. Trust them. I had no reason not to, although I knew that when I left that room I might have to have assistance to walk.

"Of course I trust you, it's just that...oh I don't know."

They took my hands and led me over to the middle of the room. A blindfold was placed over my eyes and secured. They then led me over to some kind of equipment where I had to step into what seemed to be a frame of some kind. They placed me face up on a padded surface of some kind that went down to just below my waist. A separate padded surface was under my hips and my legs were left hanging. I was secured there by a second padded piece of some kind that went from below my breasts to just below my navel. A pillow was placed under my head and my arms were spread out to my sides and secured there with my fingers in padded grips. I knew only too well that the grips were there to give me something to dig into in the middle of a screaming orgasm.

They didn't say anything, but I suddenly felt their presence next to me and both of them began running their tongues over my neck and chest, then down onto my breasts. They licked, kissed, sucked and nipped at them without touching my nipples and I wanted them to, in fact, I was almost begging them to.

When they finally did, I almost went off just from the first lick. Slowly laving their tongues back and forth over them until they were so sensitive I was going crazy, they then pressed their tongues into them and swirled in circles at the same time. Oh my god, I was so close just from that. They began licking over them, flicking their tongues in snake-like flicks and I felt my orgasm begin to build. I felt a tightening in my spine and my pussy began to tingle. It was coming and I needed the glorious release it afforded me.

When they both sucked hard over and over again, I went over the edge like a freight train falling into the canyon. They sucked and nipped and nibbled and pulled them in their teeth as they twisted them back and forth. I thought that orgasm would last forever but they finally let me calm. I could feel my fluids seeping onto the pad below my hips and smell the extent of my finality.

They licked over my chest, shoulders and neck, and down to the top of the harness. When they stopped, I heard them moving again, whispering the details of their next conspiracy to one another. My feet were then placed into stirrups with straps that went over my insteps. I then felt a padded support piece move up against my calves where a wide padded restraint was placed around them, holding my legs firmly in place.

"We're going to move you now," Heather warned. "Don't be alarmed, you are perfectly safe and it's all worth it, I promise."

I felt the whole device begin to rotate, turning me over to put me face down against the second padded surface. Then my lower legs started to move outward, spreading me wide open, almost to the point of pain, but not quite. They were then flexed with my knees winding up nearly alongside my body, exposing my pussy and ass to what ever they had in mind and I had a feeling I might know what was coming.

Heather came over to stand next to me. "Are you comfortable, Sam?" she asked.

"Like a piece of ham in a bun," I replied, forcing myself to smile.

"It's just a way of making it better, honey. Half of the pleasure comes from not knowing what's going to happen next, but you know that already."

I realized then that the whole purpose of the device was to place my ass and pussy at the most optimum position for any sexual activity whatsoever, whether if be anal or vaginal, oral, fingers or penetration by whatever the chosen device might be, dildo, vibrator, or whatever.

"Just relax and enjoy," Beth commented. We gave you a clue earlier as to what we were up to but I don't think you really understood it. I hope you're ready for some good orgasms baby, because that's what's coming up next."

The whole table I was on began to raise and slide down about three feet or more. One of them was now moving around under the table and by the sounds I was hearing, I figured out that she was lying under me. I heard whatever she was lying on move and when it stopped, I felt her hot breath against my thighs, very near my anxious pussy.

At the same time, the other one began running her fingers over my ass cheeks, slowly spreading them wider and wider. Then I felt a couple of pads or sponges or something being placed on my cheeks, almost into the crease, and a few seconds later, something began spreading them wider and wider to the point that it was becoming uncomfortable but just as I was ready to complain, they stopped. I was wishing I could see the results because my ass was spread open as far as I could physically bear and I felt her hot breath being blown over my hole, making the flesh there twitch or something. I concentrated on relaxing to provide easy access to whatever was going to be put in me but there was too much going on at the same time to allow me to focus.

I felt the first lick over my anus and heard a soft whimper coming from somewhere in my throat. It moved agonizingly slow, passing down through the crease, circling the opening, and continuing down over my perineum. Almost as though it were continuing, the other tongue began moving over my perineum to move own over my labia, ending in a series of soft kisses on my inner thigh. If they kept up that slow pace, I'd lose my mind before it was over. When the tongue moved back up over my ass though, it moved just past the opening, then swirled repeatedly around the opening, rimming me with just the very tip. The other tongue flattened out to move over first one labia, and then the other, switching back and forth drawing me open as I felt the tip begin moving into me on the last few passes.

I finally figured out that Heather was licking my ass simply by the feel of her breasts against my leg, firm and round. So Beth was the one with her tongue slowly sliding deeper into my pussy with each stroke.

Heather's tongue now began probing into my anus while her fingers began pulling at the tender flesh to open it up for exploration. When the tip of her tongue slipped into me for the first time, I groaned loud enough to make sure she knew I enjoyed it and tried to raise me hips more, but of course that could not happen. As she probed deeper and deeper into me, Beth did the same to my pussy, tongue fucking me as her fingers spread me wider and wider.

I was getting so loud and so vocal that I was hoping no one else was in the building. I knew, somehow, that Beth was not exaggerating when she said I was going to have some major league orgasms because I could already feel the early stages of the next one building with the strange tingling I get in my thighs early on, and the stress that was building in my spine.

When Beth took my clit in her mouth, I knew it wouldn't be long. She didn't suck hard on it, she just mouthed it and sucked it in and out of her mouth while her tongue caressed it each time she sucked it in. A finger was now introduced into my pussy and into my anus at the same time. It was almost like they choreographed the action.

My back was off the pad as much as I could get it as the orgasm began moving over my spine and down into my anus, where a second finger had been added. I felt my thigh and stomach muscles begin to tense and it started getting so strong that I wasn't sure if I was ready for that much strain on my body or not.

I used words I don't frequently use as it took control of my body. I cursed, I whimpered, I begged, I cursed some more, begged for release, groaned, moaned and wanted to scream so bad that in the end, I did. Several times, in fact, my fingers locked, vice-like around the padded grips. It moved over me like waves over the beach, my muscles first taut, then flexing wildly in spasms, over and over again until the women finally stopped and just moved in and out of me slowly, keeping it alive for what seemed to be hours.

When it was over, I had sweat dripping from my forehead, my neck felt like I was in a shower, and my body was sweat covered beyond belief. I knew that Beth had gotten a face wash when I came, and Heather knelt down to lick some of my fluids away to share them. My anus was twitching like mad and felt as though she was still there.

I concentrated on slowing my heart rate and even though the blindfold was still in place, I kept my eyes closed in a sub-conscious effort at controlling the light headedness as though I were going to lose consciousness.

I could tell that they were not done with me yet by the movements I heard. Knowing the two of them as I did, I was pretty sure that what was coming next was going to give me an even stronger orgasm and test my ability to breathe.

The table then moved, tilting me slightly so put me on an angle for better penetration. I heard something moving and someone climbing up on it.

I was not to be disappointed as I felt the head of a dildo being pushed into my pussy from underneath. I was so wet that it slid into me without any problem at all until it reached my cervix. At that point, she began easy, slow strokes, almost pulling out, and moving up to my cervix again with each stroke

It wasn't until fifteen or twenty strokes had moved through me that I felt Heather, or at least I was sure it was still Heather, crawl over me, her hands on either side of me as she readied her first thrust into my ass. I felt the head of it caress my anus, still exposed by the sponges pressing against my cheeks. She didn't press into me at that time, just got lined up and prepared.

She straightened up and began applying lube to my anus and whatever she was going to fuck me with and I took deep breaths, relaxing my sphincter as much as I could will myself to do. When the head pressed against me, I could immediately tell that it was pretty damned large, probably larger than anything that had ever been in there. She pressed, released, pressed, released, then pushed hard. I yelped with its first insertion. Oh, it was large, alright, larger than anything I had ever used for sure.

She paused for a second or two, the pushed again, driving into me several inches. I fought the pain but in the end, I had to let her know she was going too fast. I think my scream did the trick. She pulled it back and began slow, short strokes into me.

The dildo in my pussy was now rubbing into the one in my ass and the affect on my body was predictable. My next orgasm was going to set new records judging by the way my body was already stressing against itself. Beth began driving into me faster and faster then, and my orgasm was alive and well. I dug my hands into the grips and held on for dear life as I waited for it's arrival but I didn't have wait long because Beth decided that it was time to go deep. With three or four hard strokes, she went through the opening to my cervix and I felt like she tore it open. There was a sharp pain, and a burning sensation as she fucked into me faster and faster. I felt like I was being impaled on a telephone pole. Faster and faster, she fucked into me, until the orgasm turned my body inside out. It's a wonder I didn't rip those hand grips off the device as I forced my arms and hands to try to sit up to get away from the monster that was destroying me one spasm at a time.

I had just begun to calm a little while Beth continued her slow strokes deep inside me when Heather decided I'd adjusted enough and began pushing deeper and deeper until I felt like the dildo was under my ribs somewhere. She brought new meaning to the term 'deep strokes' when she began fucking my ass while rubbing up against Beth's dildo at the same time. I must have expressed some discomfort or something because Beth pulled out quite a bit, still stroking into me.

The combination was maddening. I couldn't stand what it was doing to me. I felt like a long bath sheet that was being twisted around and around into a rope as the orgasm transitioned from tenseness to outright agony. She fucked me faster and deeper as it approached and I felt it coming. A few minutes later, I heard it coming, roaring like a freight train in my head, then suddenly it was gone and so was I.

I felt someone bathing my body with cool cloths while the whispered to me but I had no idea what they were saying, nor did I care. The soft mattress I was floating on rocked me gently to and fro as I sailed through the cool breezes, somewhere over the tree tops.

When I first became aware of the world around me, I heard sounds of passion and fought to focus on their source. When I found them, Heather's huge dildo was buried in Beth's ass and Beth was getting the same kind of fucking I had just had. God, that thing was huge! It looked even larger, I'm sure on Heather's petite body and judging from the look on her face, it had another small dildo on the inside of the harness which would explain the reason my anus still throbbed and quivered. A slight burning sensation was the only discomfort I felt and I forgot all about that as I watched Beth reach a thunderous orgasm that flattened her to the bed while Heather kept fucking her until she reached a second smaller one.

When Heather pulled it out, I could see how long it was and my body tensed at its length, knowing that she'd had that thing in my ass up to the balls not an hour earlier and I still felt it in there. Little did I know that I'd still be feeling it in there when I went to bed that night.

We spent a couple hours just cuddling and snuggling, then showered and dressed. None of us wanted to leave and we took our time doing so, cleaning up the suite, although Beth advised us that a cleaning crew would be in to finish the job the next morning. We hugged and kissed for a long time and finally left for home.

When I got in my car, I had to sit with my seat tilted back and a pillow under my hips to keep from having an orgasm just from the pressure on my pussy and ass. When I got to the house, I quickly stripped and lay face down on my bed, not getting up until my bladder begged me too. I groaned and went in to take care of the problem, filled a tall glass with ice cold water, and went back to bed, wishing the two of them were there with me as I drifted off to sleep

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers