New Horizons Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

For a while, we made love to each other slow and gentle, giving each other some of those small, rolling orgasms that just feel so wonderful that you don't want them to ever end. After spending time in sweet and memorable afterglow, she got off the bed to go over to where Wendy had stashed some toys. She pulled out a strap on which she threw to me, and another one for herself which looked almost like a sanitary belt for a young girl.

Since she knew what she could tolerate, I asked her to select some toys but I was somewhat amazed and impressed at how much she could accept. Some lube was placed under a pillow on one of the tables, and I gave her a choice of the other toys to use on me since there was nothing there that I couldn't handle.

She chose a 10-1/2 inch dildo of about an inch and three-quarter,and a second one that was somewhat longer but a bit more slender for me. For herself, she chose one of about nine inches, but about 1-1/2 in diameter, and a smaller one, which I was hoping was for anal..

She asked me if I would go first and that was fine with me. Before I got on the table, I dropped the shelf down and adjusted it to allow her to easily access any part of me she wanted. To keep from sliding away from her, she secured me to the table with my feet in stirrups. With my ass right at the edge of the table, and my legs spread wide and high, my pussy was up front and center at the perfect height for maximum penetration.

I knew, from the powerful assault on my pussy previously, and the look in her eyes, that I was about to get reamed with every bit as much force as any one had ever taken me, possibly as much as Wendy. For a small woman, she had tremendous strength and she had already informed me that she was looking forward to this moment.

With little fanfare, she placed the head of that long tool against the lips of my pussy. I think I knew what was coming next since she had applied lube to the head. With one thrust of her hips, at least nine inches of that beast was buried in my pussy and the cry that came from my lips brought a smile of satisfaction. It was soon very apparent that Jan was every bit as much a threat as anyone I'd been with. Hard driving thrusts went deeper and deeper, until she was into my cervix.

She never slowed, never eased up, never tired, as she pounded me over and over again, bringing me to the top and more until I screamed and begged her to stop. My body was totally involved in spasms and convulsive twists for what seemed to be forever. Even when she slowed and gently stroked into me to help me through it, the walls of my pussy were clenching down, trying to force that intruder away from their tender flesh.

She took the dildo off and started releasing me from the restraints to let me climb down and walk around to work off the stiffness. I helped her get situated on the table then, to the sounds of Wendy ploughing into Karen's pussy. I knew all too well the intensity of Wendy's actions and knew that Karen's battered pussy would soon get some relief but her anus was going to be throbbing for hours when Wendy was done. Then I remembered that Jan wasn't done with me yet. .

I looked to where Jan stood, watching Karen's pussy get reddened and swollen from the deep reaming she was getting. She came to me and helped me get the straps adjusted just right before attaching the dildo she chose The strap on I wore had an internal dildo of about six inches which she pushed into me and spent a lot of time adjusting it into my tender pussy.

She came over and looked me right in the eyes. "Don't hold back, Samantha. I've been thinking about this for quite a while and I want you to take me hard and deep. If I can't take it, I'll let you know but don't baby me."

She crawled up on the table and pulled her knees to her. To make it easier on her, I pulled the arms out from the side of the table and put her feet in the stirrups before adjusting the arms to spread her wide without strain on her muscles. She moved to get a bit more comfortable and reached down to locate the hand grips. When she was in place, I moved her down just a bit and placed the head of the dildo against her. "I can't," I said, backing away.

"Oh my god, Samantha, why not?" she asked.

"Jan, your pussy is so tiny, I'm going to hurt you. I just can't do that."

"Don't do this," she begged. "I know what I can handle and there's lube on it already. I can take it, Samantha. You'll see." I moved back up to place the head against her. Her tiny labia barely moved away. Twisting the dildo to further lube the surface, I began working it into her a tiny bit at a time. When the head popped through, she grunted and whimpered but didn't protest any more as I worked it deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. I was amazed that she could take the entire dildo which was large enough to stretch me open.

I watched her grasp hold of the hand grip as I pulled back and eased it in again and again. She was mewling with each stroke and only gasped softly when I pushed it in faster the first time. I set up a steady motion, not going deep every time, until she began moaning and asking for more. Withing a dozen strokes, I was going deep and fast, ramming into her vulva with each stroke. "Faster," she said, and I began battering her faster and harder. When I saw her back begin to arch, I slowed to prolong her journey. "You can't stop now," she pleaded. "Please, Samantha, you can't stop. Not now, oh god, not now."

The strokes continued but not as fast or as hard until I saw her once again show signs of reaching for the peak. I waited for a half dozen strokes and then rammed it deep and pushed it in hard, holding it there while her body began convulsing. Then, with hard stroke after hard stroke, I drove it deep over and over while she twisted in orgasmic stress. I slowed when she had peaked but as she came down, I began longer strokes again. As soon as I saw her moving into them, I once again began going deep and when her body gave me the sign, I drove deep and hard again and again until she passed the peak.

Pulling it from her, I bent to suck away the sweet fluids that coated her reddened pussy, licking at her labia to get it all. When she began to calm, I released the restraints and took her down from the table.

When she was walking around, I looked up at the monitor to see Karen's beet red anus wrapped around the dildo that was sticking out of her ass while Wendy was taking off her strap on. I knew that Karen was going to be lying there for a while to let her anus rest. If she got up too soon, she'd only make it worse.

"Do you want to take a break?" I asked her. "You worked up a pretty good sweat there."

"Just a few minutes," she replied. I need a drink and a bathroom break."

We took a bathroom break and bathed each other with cool cloths, then I sat down on a chaise and she came to climb into my lap, sitting sideways, with her arms around my neck and her sweet ass in my lap, a position that gave me ideas.

"I know what you're thinking," she said, looking into my eyes.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"I told you that I've been studying you all day. I know that way you think and what you want to do to me. It's all right, Samantha, it's what I want too."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She just smiled and went to get the seven inch dildo. "You'll have to stand up so I can attach it," she said. Once it was in place, she checked to be sure the dildo was in my pussy, then had me sit back down. She loaded the dildo with lots of lube and let me apply a lot to her anus and the tender tissues around it. Then she lowered herself onto it in the position she'd been in before. This position gives great penetration but it can be painful if abused do to the fact that the tissues of the rectum don't stretch as quickly.

I let her set the pace and she rode it smoothly for awhile, then lifted herself off to turn to face me before lowering herself down onto it again. In this position, I could get my thumb or fingers into her pussy while she rode the dildo until she got close. When she started going faster, I began ramming into her with my hips, bouncing her up and down as fast as I could. When she began to groan and tense, I took her hips in my hands and jack hammered into her until she threw her arms around my neck and pushed into me. Her body jerked, then shuddered several times. She began to calm but every time I moved into her, she shuddered quickly and pushed into me. She sat there for a long time, then got up and turned to sit sideways on it again, looking for all the world like a child in my arms. After a few minutes, she once again began shifting her hips to move it around in her and I began thrusting into her. This time she turned away from me so she could really ride the toy. After a few minutes of that, I put her up on all fours and took her from the back, my hands forcing her hips into me and my body nearly lifting her off the chaise. She finally motioned that she'd had enough so I eased the dildo off the harness and left it in her before lowering her back to my lap again. She fell asleep there and I didn't have the heart to move her so I worked the back of the chaise up some and laid back myself.

I heard my phone ringing in the office when I awoke but it didn't register that it was mine. By the time I'd become aware of it, the ringing had stopped and the voice mail had picked up the call. I held her to me and began kissing her head and caressing her. She wakened with a smile and moved against me.

"I liked that," she said. "I've never done it that way before."

"It can be painful if we aren't careful," I replied. "That's why most lovers, male or female don't do it."

She stood as stretched, thrusting her hard nipples into the air and making me hungry for them. "Come here," I said, sitting up. She stepped over to me and watched as I pulled her close to kiss them one at a time. When I took one breast in my hand, it was very firm and warm and her nipple had already swollen to the size of a large berry. She tasted so sweet and delicious that I devoured both nipples for nearly a quarter hour before moving down to lick and suck at the tender flesh under each breast.

She finally moved away from me and grinned as she walked over to step into her strap-on and adjust it. I got up and started to climb up on the table but she stopped me. "I think I can be more effective if we do it my way."

She pulled the seat cushions from the couch and threw them onto the floor. "On your knees," she ordered. Pillows were placed in front of them and she pushed my head down onto my arms.

I watched as the attached the dildo and silently prayed that she wasn't going to tear me up too much. The way she had driven into me still had my pussy tingling. She put some lube on my anus and got behind me. Taking hold of my hips, she pushed the head against my anus, I forced myself to relax, repeating to myself, "it will only hurt for a minute, it will only hurt for a minute. There was some pressure, to be sure, but she didn't force it and with just some minor pain, it slid into me. I waited for her to ram it deep but instead, I felt it begin to move and she slid it in so slow and gently that I felt every inch of it's movement into my bowels until she was pressed against my cheeks.

For a second or two, she held it there while she shifted her weight and then she took several short strokes and pulled it back to once again slide it into me slowly. Several times she did that and it felt so wonderful. So far I hadn't gotten any of the burning sensation that Wendy and Laurie usually give me so I began to relax and enjoy it. She set up a pattern of long, deep strokes that simply stretched me out inside and allowed the dildo to move smoothly. After a few minutes, she began to gain speed without really changing the stroke depth. She was magnificent. She seemed to sense my need and varied her speed and stroke but didn't batter my ass. When my orgasm began, it was just a slight quiver inside of me somewhere that grew and grew and grew until I felt the muscles in my back begin to draw inward and my stomach muscles began to pulse. I groaned loudly and told her I was coming. She slowed some but I felt her tighten her hold on my hips and she began faster deeper strokes. I knew it was going to be a good one. It began to tear at me, screwing my body tighter and tighter, and then it almost drove me to the floor. It was all I could do to keep her in me as she slowly milked every last shuddering spasm from me. She leaned over my back with the dildo firmly planted in my ass and began a slow, bumping motion. For a while, it just felt so good I never wanted her to stop, but then my rectum began to pulse and tighten. She began moving deeper and faster and my body began to burn. The flames moved up through my bowels and into my gut and I started to come apart at the seams. Oh god, it was going to be another hard one. Oh fuck yes, this was going to turn me inside out. She began hammering into me at that point and I could feel it thundering through my body like a freight train.

When my legs began to spasm and my gut began to twist, I groaned loud and long. I could feel it coming; felt my body tense; felt the knot begin to tighten. "Oh fuck yes, Jan, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Oh my god yes, yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.!!!

She drove deep into my rectum with a half dozen strokes that tested the limits of my flesh, then left it there on the final stroke as my anus drew inward and my body imploded.

The dildo slipped out when I rolled onto my side with my knees pulled into me but she quickly detached it and pushed it back in...all the way in, and left it there, slowly moving it around and in and out to allow my tissue to slowly recover.

I didn't want it to end. It was such a beautiful, powerful orgasm and I didn't want it to stop. Even when I had trouble breathing, I fought to keep it going. Even as she slowly withdrew the dildo, I tried to make it stay, make the orgasm keep going. God, it felt so good.

There was no need to talk, no need to do anything so she lay down beside me and we cuddled for what seemed to be forever, occasionally sharing some kisses, touching, stroking, caressing. The afterglow was nearly as beautiful as the orgasm.

We finally got up and went to take a shower since it was getting late. Laurie and Jill stopped in to check on us as we were dressing, telling Jan to come downstairs whenever she was ready.

They were waiting in the lobby when we got there and I pulled Jan to me to kiss her and hold her. "I hope we get to spend more time together," I said. "I really don't even want to say good night."

She looked up into my eyes then. "You don't?"

"No," I replied.

She grinned and turned to where Laurie and Jill were talking. "Jill, can you stand being alone this evening? I'm spending the night with Samantha if that's all right."

Jill smiled and came over to kiss us both. "Try to get some sleep you two. Samantha, you have to have her back to Windward by 8 so we can pack and get to the airport."

"I'll do better than that" I replied. "I'll take you to the airport myself. I've got a big SUV that will do the job just right."

Jill looked at Laurie and Laurie came over to me. "You be sure you're here by seven-thirty." she said.

I agreed and she leaned over to whisper to me. "It might be a good idea to call about six-thirty to make sure we get up. It's going to be a long, long night." I laughed and nodded in agreement. Jill pulled Jan to one side to whisper to her and share some laughter and Laurie took out her cell phone.

"Wendy, are you in bed? No? Are you naked? Good, stay that way. We'll be there in a few minutes."

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers
12