New in the Household Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl was torn away from her 'fuzzy' lifestyle.
2.8k words
3.85
23.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just turned 19 last month. They held a party for her like they did every year. "Oh honey I'm so glad school is going well for you!"

Her mother told her.

She had gotten out of her house only 4 months ago with the money she'd been saving up since she was 16 working jobs at local telemarketing companies (which fired her for not being able to take the pressure and leaving work so often), the fast-food restaurants, and the gas stations around the community. She'd done well for herself, but she lived a fuzzy lifestyle, she was naive and almost easily taken for granted. She never had done much with her boyfriend, Mark except maybe giving him a blow job or hand job. To her kinky was doing these things in her car in her parents garage the day after her 18th birthday only the year before. Mark was now talking about... taking it further.

"I'm sorry Mark, I just can't. I won't risk my job or school just to have possibly lousy sex with someone I'm not even completely sure I'm going to marry until the day I marry you."

Ok, so I can admit she is a little smart about some things don't get me wrong. She doesn't have all the faith in people that she could have, but mostly when it comes to relationships and things like that.

"Lenny, Alenia Naowitz, you've known me since grade school and you still don't trust me?!?"

"No, of course not, you know what hell I've been through. Oh I'm so sick and tired of trying to explain this to you and it sounding so unoriginal! I have my reasons! I refuse to even with a condom, the shot, and you pulling out before you cum! There's still some chance inbetween it all that I could end up pregnant and jobless! If you love me you would stop asking me to risk my life for you!"

"GOD DAMNIT LENNY WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO KILL MYSELF JUST TO PROVE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?!?"

"Don't talk like that Mark..." Lenny sighed one of those annoyed sighs when you know you should stop arguing at that point and give up, Mark wasn't one to give up.

"Lenny look, I promise, that you are not going to get pregnant and even if you do you still have me. I promise, I will take care of you... that's what I want to do and I would never leave you."

"No I just don't trust it!"

"Mark you have to stop this ok... I'm sorry... I just can't be with you anymore." He stared at her for a moment.

"Y...Y...your... s...serious?" the shock, confusion, horror, and heartbreak on his face now paler than his normal white seemed to distress her, but she got herself back together as quickly as she possibly could.

"You asked for it... I'm sorry, but honestly... I can't take anymore pressure with the finals coming up for this semester and the bills I'm just learning to coordinate." He stifled his tears which almost managed to pour onto his cheeks before she had finished and he walked out of the little yellow town house onto Gratle Ave. and got into his black 93 VW bug and drove off down the street. He was completely and entirely upset.

(3 months later) "Ah god, Mark look, I told you once I'll tell you again wait till I'm through with college then ask me to marry you alright?" They had been getting along better it seemed, but sexually Alenia had begun to realize some of her own dark fantasies. She was still a virgin while back when they were both sixteen Mark had lost his, to a girl they both knew as Red T or Tiffany Redantua. Mark's red hair seemed a bit of a mess, but Lenny was soon to fix that, and his green eyes were glazed with the contact fluid he had just wet them with. Lenny, brown hair, brown eyes, seemed very plain without her make up and Mark had only caught her at the end of her 'getting ready' session a few times, so he was relieved to see her so plain looking after the last glimpse being almost half a year ago. Earlier when they spoke on the phone Mark decided to surprise her hoping that she would change her mind for a box of her favorite candies and a bundle of her favorite flowers.

"Your sweet, but the answer is still, no. I've got a study meeting with Madelin today. If you want you can babysit Sugar and Alf."

"Fine... I'll do it. But just remember I'm going to go into your drawers and sniff all of your panties and leave huge cum stains on them."

"No you wont..."

"Alright... your right I wont. Have a good day!" He kissed her goodbye.

That was probably the last time he would ever see her. She had made it to Madelin's and an older man about 26 to 29 was over. It was one of Madelin's 'so-called' friends, or what Lenny figured was a fuck buddy. They all got into a chat about one of the newest fantasies Lenny had read about, bondage. She was getting interesting in the bounding and the collars and those things. She didn't know anything about slavery however.

"Christopher knows a lot about those things don't you Chris?" He nodded politely. For some reason to Lenny his every move made her body shudder if only for a small instant. He had this power to him, not weak like her boyfriend who begged her to marry him every chance he got. She was completely entranced.

He sat there explaining everything about how a slave should act, what their main purpose in the household is etc, etc. He even spoke a few things of his 'household' which niether Madelin nor Lenny understood. Lenny wasn't even completely paying attention when he finally said

"Shall I show you a few things?" He stood up and stretched a bit.

"Ahem... Lenny..." he said.

"Huh?" she looked up at him.

"If you want to know more I can show you some things... would you like that?"

She began to get excited shifting her legs and she nodded to him.

"Oh goodness you are cute!" He said. "Well... now Madelin stand!" She stood up at his command. "Madelin is someone I have sex with to teach her her own likes and dislikes. Like for instance..." he pushed her over so that she bent at the torso lifted her skirt over her back and slapped her ass. Madelin moaned aloud for him and stood up straight.

"However pulling her hair and those things makes her angry. This is a mild side of massochism that she displays. I am considered a saduist... I love to inflict pain and it brings me great pleasure.

Lenny stood up. "You don't have to display on her if you would like you can show me on myself."

"I'd better not what with your boyfriend and all." He said, it almost sounded as if he was trying to make her feel guilty for being in a relationship at all. That hurt her and she sat back down pouting.

"Madelin go get me a cup of green tea." he commanded.

"Dominance is a role... it is to make you feel... guilty... as I just did and obviously you complied. And Madelin enjoys a mild roleplay of it. Dominance is also a role of superiority in emotion, something to that effect. Bondage, domination, saduism, and massochism they all go hand in hand, very different however."

Lenny nodded quietly and bit her lip.

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings." Chris said, just as Madelin came back with the tea and set it in front of him.

"It's alright, I guess."

"He doesn't deserve you." Chris said in a sincere tone. Lenny scratches her arm.

"And you do?" she said spitefully.

"You don't need a relationship to make you happy young one." She nodded in agreement.

"So what do I need?"

"Training..." Chris said.

"Wait what?!?" He slammed her against the wall and she fell to her knees. "No wait..."

"I saw in your eyes... I know what you need... you need me sweetie. Grab my bag Madelin and call her boyfriend... let him know she's been sleeping with another man and tell her parents as well."

"NO! NO MADEY!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" the phone to their house was already ringing... an hour later everything was said and done and Chris had his bag in hand with Lenny's hands tied behind her back and a skimpy leather outfit barely strapped to her body. A red collar with silver studs was now being placed around her neck and a collar was hanging from the loop to Chris's hand.

"I promise you will enjoy this. Your life will change." He pulled her along and opened the door looking back at Madelin. "You do know better than to tell anyone! I'll hurt you..."

"Yes, sir!" Madelin nodded. He pulled out a blindfold and pulled it over Lenny's eyes and walked her down to his car. He pushed her into the door and closed it and got in on his side. Arriving at the household, a very big 2 story white and grey house, the air smelled very sweet and clean. It had been an hour or two they had driven. Now she felt a small warm hand touching her arm and softly lifting her out of the car. She felt the concrete as it changed into a nice vinyl flooring under her feet. Suddenly, the small hand was exchanged for a rougher one which pushed her to her knees and uncovered her eyes. She viewed three skimpy dressed maids also on their knees and other girls in an array of very pornagraphic outfits.

"Nell, Alice, Ray come and take our guest to the kitchen and make us all a nice dessert. For dinner everyone will have noodles, rice, and sweet and sour chicken... Nell that will be your job. Alice prepare Lenny in a beautiful fruit and whip topping dessert and Ray set the table!"

That night the girls gathered around the table and ate their delicious dinner. a table came out with Lenny... strapped to it, nude, and covered in strawberries, cherries, rasberries, peaches, and kiwi with whipp topping to form a bikini of desert. The whip cream only covered her breasts, and her crotch with a few berries on top and other places displayed the kiwi and peaches. The girls looked to their master and he nodded. All but the kitchen girls, and the straight sex slaves went running.. Lenny had all together 6 girls eating at her body. They violated her sweet cunt and her perky breasts with their proding tongues. After they had licked her clean she was untied and she got up for a moment... hesitating then ran to Chris and bowed at his feet.

"Please let me go... LET ME GO!"

He pulled her off the floor and into his lap. "Girls... it is bed time." Licking their lips or brushing their hair back with their hands each girl went to their seperate rooms. There were no extra rooms left, and all the girls shared a room with one other. He had 3 girls who slept on the floor in some rooms. "You will call me Master, young one."

"Master, I beg you please let me go." She pleaded with him.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." He stood her up and looked at the table. "Clean this off now!" He demanded the kitchen girls... the only three who stayed in the room because they remembered earlier when he came to check and make sure things were going well that he had told them to remain when he sent the rest to bed. They cleaned quickly... and then went to other rooms to clean as well. He picked her up and sat her on the table so that her legs hung off and then tied them to two of the posts that stood the table and locked the bonds with pad lacks and put the key far out of reach. He layed her back on the table. "You are mine now. You will do as I say. No more begging or pleading to leave this home... for it is now yours. Madelin had informed your parents to pick up your stuff... and to tell your land owner that you were no longer living there. You have no home to go to as of now. Now shut up and pay attention."

She dried her tears. Her whole body was red with embarrasment at the earlier acts, her crotch ached with hunger for more of the girls tongues, and her nipples were still standing, the violation had made her horney... however she ignored it in her cries to go home.

He now rubbed her labia pinching it softly. She cried out and covered it so he gave her a quick smack on the hands. "Never hide it. It's beautiful... and besides... it belongs to me... it is no longer your possesion!" He smacked her thigh and as soon as his hand left the new mark appeared red and vivid. Her cunt shimmered in the chandelier light and opened to him like a rose bud, blossoming. "Beautiful..." He slipped his finger down over her nub into the gentle cushion that kept her hole shut. "Virgin..." He licked his lips.

" That will be changed very shortly." She started to cry again, but he smacked her inner thigh on the opposite side as before, leaving yet another hand print. He pressed his finger into the soft hole slowly till the tip was in. Then he pushed it in hard and blood almost instantly leaked out onto her thigh past the mark and onto the table as she screamed in horror.

"Woops... now the hymen is broken." His entrancing smile now returned... almost easing her pain. "It's alright sweetie.. it'll get easy after a 20 minutes or so and after the first few times it will feel good." He pulled out his hard cock... her body shivered slightly and another glisten of wet juice poured onto her pulsing aching crotch. He sat her up and kissed her a few times. "Are you feeling better yet?" She layed her head against him... smiling almost... and then layed back.

"Master, do what you want to me..."She sniffled. "You are my master." He smiled at that. She was obeying now quickly and beginning to realize she couldn't get out of this if she tried... she agreed that she was going to have to make the best out of it.

Pressing the head of his cock against the small cushion he realized she was still not wet enough... he leaned down and began to delve his tongue into her cunt slowly... with each lick at the small nub, she moaned to him. He enjoyed her oo's and ahh's and stood. "That should be good..." He pushed the head of his cock into and when he pulled out it was wet and pink because of the blood that was now starting to lighten up. He pushed in again adding an inch of his shaft. He smiled to himself. "Gah this feels so good."

He pushed his cock in once more giving her half of his length and the squeeze was so tight she screamed again... in pain. He layed his hand on her stomach rubbing it so softly making sure to ease her pain before pushing himself deeper... inch... by inch... until his 7 inches had dissappeared inside her.

He drew himself back a little faster than he had let himself in.. making sure to continue rubbing her stomach so that it would allow the pain a small bit of ease. He began slowly fucking her faster and faster... and he was right... within 20 minutes time the pain went away... she only felt numb... she let him know it went away and so he fucked her harder and faster enjoying himself inside her tight cunt.

He came once and continued on. He lowered his hand over her pubus area... clean shaven and soft he rubbed it the ball of his hand hitting her clit.. She now moaned for him. Her repetitive moaning led him into another orgasm as she started to move around a bit with him. He continued to fuck her and fuck her.

Moving his thumb over her clit and holding her side he rubbed the hood so that she moaned more and more and more... finally screeching from cumming she relaxed a bit and he hurried up his last orgasm taking 5 minutes after hers so that they both could finally rest. He pulled out and the cum he left inside her now seeped from her hole onto the table. He called the kitchen girls again and had them unlock and untie her,give her a bath robe, and take her up to his room.

He cleaned himself off with a couple tissues and went to the shower to wash off. Afterwards, he came up to his room and layed next to her. He tried to get her attention for a moment, but she had already fallen asleep...