New Indian Friends

Story Info
Indian couple experience a first.
3.3k words
4.21
40.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,015 Followers

Since I was in my late 20s, I've placed ads to find couples looking for a third male who can service the wife while the husband watches. I've been doing this for a long time now, and I've been surprised how much demand there is for a polite, courteous, and well hung stranger to perk up marriages.

Now I'm in my early 60s, and as I've aged, I've kept up with exercise to keep things looking the way they should on my six foot plus frame, now with distinguished looking grey hair at the temples.

The key to success is not the physical attributes alone. No, it's the feeling of mutual respect and trust so that the couple can relax and enjoy the situation. A sense of humor is very important, but the lure that gets them to respond to my ad is the prospect of her experiencing a very large male cock. And the hubbies that I help don't have the thick eleven inches that I bring to the wife. That's what is on their minds, but the experience can be a downer unless the lucky invited male guest is inventive and nice.

Kindness and wit also lead to valuable referrals, and I've been very lucky to not have to rely on cold ads too much in recent years since the couples who I've serviced have spread the word to others. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Most recently I had a bit of an unusual encounter with a first time couple. They were in their last 40s, I'd say, and she was a raven haired beauty of average height with small breasts and slim waist. Both were originally from India but had been raised here locally.

They were more adventurous that I thought they'd be for first timers. Her husband told me that she was the instigator to make contact with me, but that she was nervous and sort of shy. He and I went back and forth a good bit before we came up with a plan.

I asked him if she'd consider some mild restraint. I've met couples like this before where the wife is compliant but just can't bring herself to voluntarily undress in front of her husband and another man, much less the main event that follows. To my surprise, he told me that was another fantasy they sometimes share. He told me that when they make love, he has whispered to her his fantasies like, "What if you were tied and couldn't resist me, and I fucked you all night like this?" At those times, he told me that she just about went wild with passion. So I told him to run the idea by her.

Sure enough, he said that might do the trick. He couldn't guarantee anything, and I told him that was fine because I'm happy to invest my time even if the outcome is not ideal. Still, it's part of a process that I enjoy.

In fact, I've been thinking about this a bit lately. In truth, there's something just a bit boring and predictable about meeting couples so often and going through many of the same motions. But, the part that never ceases to hold my interest is the wife's reactions. The situation is what makes it so fun, not just the physical performance. If the couple is caught up in the drama of the scene, that's what keeps me coming back.

As an aside, we guys have to be a bit careful how much we rub the ole Aladdin's Lamp, so to speak. It can get raw and sore, and that puts you out of action while it recovers. Every so often, I take a break to be sore the old equipment is tuned up and ready for action. Lately, as I get older, I've been using oil and creams to keep it soft and pliable, especially the glans area and under my cockhead. I've even started to use creams on my ballsack, and I think that over the past year that I've done this they hang lower by about an extra inch or two. Since the visual is so important to a first-time couple, it doesn't hurt to have those balls swinging a little lower.

Anyway, Jun and Anil met me at a restaurant for a neutral ground visit. It's always best to meet "off site" to give the couple a chance to change their minds. And it's very important to let the wife feel that she's in control. If she's not comfortable, then no one will be happy. We talked and became comfortable before I asked them, "So you think you'd enjoy a third partner?" "Tell me what you were looking for."

Jun knew that Anil and I had talked and made some arrangements. But I wanted to see if she would tell me your thoughts. She said, "Well, I don't exactly know. We have talked about this for some years but never took a step until Anil showed me your ad."

I continued, "And what did you like about my ad?" I wanted her to say, in front of her husband, that she wanted to see and feel a large cock.

"Well, you know, your had nice things to say about yourself and about your experience."

"Yes," I said, "and what else?"

"Anil said you were friendly and nice on the phone."

"Yes, anything else?"

She knew where I was heading, and I was enjoying putting her on the spot. Her husband just watched and seemed glad to have me press her about her feelings.

Jun added, "Of course, we wanted only to meet someone who was easy to be with," she paused, "and who met our qualifications."

"Qualifications?" I said.

By now Jun was blushing. She whispered something to her husband then she whispered to me across the table, "Your cock is enormous."

I smiled, "Yes, it is, and if you and your husband will permit me, I will soon put it into your pussy."

Both Jun and Anil exhaled hard when they heard me say that. I knew that the evening was iffy and that Jun might exercise her option to back out. But I also knew that Anil had coached her and got her to this point. Jun and Anil looked to be on the edge of panic. I was delighted.

I excused myself to use the powder room and to let them talk in private. When I returned Jun was not there. Anil met me at our table and explained that things had gone well, then he gave me their home address. He asked me to give them about half an hour before I showed up.

Anil met me at the door. He took me upstairs to their bedroom, and as we walked up the stairs, he called out, "Honey, the man who's going to fuck you is here." I could hear her gasp. At the doorway, I saw her on the bed in her bra and panties with her arms and legs spread and tied with silk scarves to the corners of the bed. Her face was red and she was breathing hard.

I played along, "Is this the wife you wanted fucked?" I asked her husband.

He said, "Yes, it's all been arranged." Jun was writhing and tugging against the restraints. Her breathing was fast and her color was deepening, even against her lovely natural dark skin.

"Is she secure?" I asked. And with that, I walked around the bed and tested each of the ties by holding her feet and hands and moving them slightly. "Sometimes when we start the penetration they try to get away." When I said this, she groaned and panted more, and even her husband looked weak.

"Anil, why don't you undress for us?" I asked. Immediately he stripped down to his boxers, then dropped his drawers to let his wife see that he was hard as a rock, all four inches were like a perfectly erect and pointing straight at her.

I moved and stood next to Anil as I too undressed. I stopped at my briefs, sort of a pouch with just barely enough room to hold the parts of my package. By now I had been hard and soft and leaky so that the pouch was distended and bulged outward.

I was not sure, not exactly, what role Anil wanted to play in the fucking of his wife, so I tested him a bit by asking, "Anil, why don't you show your wife what will be fucking her soon?"

I nodded to him to use his hands to expose my cock and balls. As it turned out, he was eager to participate. He kneeled down, pinched the elastic at the top of my briefs, and slowly peeled me. Jun stared as the first inches of cock shaft came into her view. Anil took his time. Then three, four, five inches were exposed, pointing straight down with still a lot more to go.

Anil had to readjust his grip to keep the show going. Seven, eight inches were in view. My balls were swinging free now. "It's OK, Anil, you can touch it," I told him.

With that, her husband reached into the pouch and grasped my shaft and pulled it out all the way. The pucker of foreskin had receded exposing the purple knob of my cockhead. He let go his grasp and they both gazed at my cock as it arched out and drooped slightly. All of my just-shy of ten inches were on display, and I was already oozing cum.

Jun's eyes were wide, and she glanced from my cock to her husband's and back. The look in her eyes was a little terrified, so I tried to reassure her, "Don't worry, you'll enjoy this greatly. You were made to have large cocks penetrate you, and Anil and I will be patient to be sure you get all of it you can."

Poor Anil seemed so puny by comparison, and this is the point that a bull cock enjoys so much. Everything is more intense if a husband is present and willingly eager to see you work magic on his wife. My hat's off to husbands like Anil.

At this point, I looked at Anil and asked, "May I?" as I nodded to his wife stretched on the bed in front of us.

He nodded eagerly.

With that, I got on the bed next to Jun and kissed her lips. She responded like she was on fire. She practically sucked me into her beautiful lips. While I kissed her, her husband used scissors to cut her bra straps to allow me to pinch her tiny nipples while we continued to kiss.

Then I took the scissors and snipped the sides of her panties, allowing them to fall aside. What a lovely sight! Her pussy was neatly trimmed, with exposed lips below and a neat patch of black hair atop her mons. I don't know how her pussy looked in normal times, but now, with all the anticipation, they were parted and her inner labia were extended and moist.

I moved to the side of the bed where she would reach my cock. Jun grabbed it eagerly and played with it, stroking me and feeling for my balls. I nodded to Anil to tend to his needy wife, and he dove between her legs and started licking his wife's pussy. "Good," I said, "She'll need to be as wet as possible for the entry."

Jun took a deep breath and jerked my cock harder. I moved and straddled her chest so that the tip of my dick touched her lips. She licked at it from a distance, then I inched up to let her suck it into her mouth. Anil, the good husband, was doing his job well. His wife writhed and struggled as she began to cum. Her sucking on my cock was intense as she felt her husband's tongue doing a first class job on her pussy.

Now it was time. I slid back down her body, and Anil moved aside. "I don't think we need these restraints any more, do you Anil?" With that, he untied her legs. She knew what was coming, and she proped her legs up on my shoulders to give me perfect access. I looked down and saw a pussy that was so ready for a first deep fucking.

I motioned to Anil to get back on the bed, stand over his wife, and help hold her legs apart for me. I like to give the hubby tasks to do. It keeps their mind in the game and gives them a feeling of participation as they watch a stranger put his dick in his wife's pussy.

Anil held an ankle in each hand and stood up, stretching his wife wide open. I let my cock relax and rest on her lips, slowly sawing it back and forth over her clit and teasing at her opening.

Then I drew back, positioned my cock head for a direct hit, and ever so slowly nugged forward. Her lips split naturally like a flower. She bit her lower lip as the first few inches entered. Then I stopped and let her adjust. It takes a while for the muscles to allow for the girth of a wide cock, not to mention the depth. Both have to be taken into consideration, and I do want to be a good cocksman and let the wife have time to settle into to a long evening of being stretched.

I looked up at Anil. He was transfixed watching my cock enter his wife. I withdrew completely and reentered her. I did this several times, and each time Anil let out a moan, as if he could guess what it felt like.

Then I began to probe deeper, just another inch at a time, withdrawing and reentering several times. Her pussy was being stretched, and I could see the difference in its appearance. A well fucked pussy will be loose and juicy and ready for more. Hers was looking A-OK.

Anil let her legs relax, and I took the occasion to just piston her to a depth of about six inches while she began to feel relaxed. She said I was so think that each time I entered and withdrew, her clit was mashed in and out. I think what she meant was that every few strokes she was feeling new waves of little orgasms.

"OK, we're about half way there," I said. Anil pulled his wife's legs apart again to allow me to continue the mining operation.

I told Jun, "I'm going to give you all the inches you can take, but tell us both when you are at capacity. Don't want to hurt you. The whole point of this entire evening is to give you want you want."

I kneeled at her entrance with my battering ram ready, "Tell us what you want, Jun."

She was quiet and eager for more, but she wouldn't say anything.

"Jun, you are in charge now. Tell us what you want."

"Put it in again," she said.

"Put what in where?" I asked.

She was breaking down now and getting in to things completely, "Put that big cock in my big pussy, damn it." "And don't stop until I say so."

"That's more like it," I said, "As you command." And with that, I slipped back into her to the former depth of about five or six inches, pistoned her about a dozen times, then pressed deeper. Each added inch was an effort. She was very tight at that depth.

Anil kept an eye on the whole process, and all the while he was leaking cum onto his wife. His little cock had been super hard the whole time.

At eight inches I was careful not to push any harder. But she seemed to want more. I suggested that we untie her arms and let her get on top of me. I lay on the bed, and Jun stood over me then squatted down to let my cock kiss her pussy. As she fumbled to match her pussy with my cock, Anil grabbed my cock from behind and held it still for her. Ever so slowly, she lowered herself down. When she was at the eight inch mark, I could feel her stop. But now, she was in control of the depth. She rocked up and down and ever so slowly she had a full ten inches pleasing her.

Doing knee bends like that is a test of a woman's endurance, but Jun was fit and willing and having the time of her life with my big pecker buried deep inside her. Anil asked her to stand up and then he would hold my cock for her to reentry as she squatted down. He seemed to like seeing this, so she did it several times.

Sometimes he would lean down and lick her, but Jun just said that she couldn't feel his tongue. The force of the big dick stretching her and rubbing her clit was all she could feel.

We took turns and found new positions. We took a break and went downstairs to the living room where I bend Jun over a chair and entered her from behind. Every time I fucked her in a new way, I wanted to give her husband a good view. He was stroking his cock most of the night, and sometimes he was in a place where Jun could take him in her mouth.

At one point, we were on the sofa with Jun sitting on my lap with my cock in her pussy, but we stopped to talk and tell stories for a while. Anil was happy and chatting while his wife sat there with my dick buried deep inside her.

Nature has its limits, and I was finally in dire need of release. But I wanted to be a good guest, so I asked for permission. I asked both Anil and Jun if I could cum. Then I asked where I should cum. Did Jun want it inside of her? Or did they both want to see it spurt?

They conferred and voted to see me spurt. I relaxed on the sofa while Jun sucked me and gave me an expert handjob. By now, after a long time of screwing, my cock was both needing to cum but also sort of numb to all the sensations.

When that happens, it never fails to ask the wife to talk. I asked Jun, "Will you recommend me to your friends?" I hoped that she would tell me a story that would get my rocks off. And sure enough, "Are you kidding? I've already got three friends in mind who would love to see this!" Just those few words took me to a new level. I was getting close.

She continued, "What are you doing next week? My girlfriends are coming over and I'd like you to entertain us." When she said that, I felt the eruption begin. First an involuntary pulse, then the first gusher. A spurt of cum sailed up into the air, then another and another, each one getting more loft than the last. One flew up a good two feet into the air. Seven, eight, nine good jets of juice, then uncounted more smaller ones as I came back to consciousness.

Jun let it roll over and lay down, then she patted it and played with my balls for a few moments. I smiled at her.

Without needing any instructions, she moved to Anil and tended to his needs until he became electrified and let his cum fly.

We three went back to the bedroom and collapsed in a heap until morning. At dawn, Anil made coffee for us while I fucked his wife again in his bedroom and asked her questions about her girlfriends.

Magna12
Magna12
1,015 Followers