New Jack Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie moaned into Cindy's cunt as Jack pushed his rod forward, splitting her meaty lips, and watched as inch after inch of his fat pole slid into Bill's wife. "Why don't you let him fuck you from behind Debbie?" Jack asked. "The view is great."

"He falls out too much. He can't pull back far enough to thrust without coming all of the way out. And then there's no clitoral stimulation, ugh," she gasped as his heavy balls swung forward, hitting her sex.

"God I love your tongue," Cindy interrupted as she twirled her pale fingers into Debbie's straight brown hair and pulled her head into the forbidden nexus of her legs more forcefully. Cindy pulled on her own nipple, stretching it out to an agonizing length before releasing it with a soft "oh." "I'm going to have to start using it more often. A girl could really get used to this: Max isn't nearly as good at you are. That's it, suck my clit." She moaned as Debbie apparently complied. "Now fuck my hole with your tongue. Deep as you can. Mmmm, that's right."

Jack thought it time to reign Cindy in a bit. They had been in this position for several minutes now and Jack had been fucking Debbie with long, deep strokes, burying himself to the hilt in her fantastic body each time. He could feel her vaginal muscles beginning to contract, indicating her orgasm's approach but he wanted to drive her crazy with lust and deny her the release that was so close.

He turned to look at Bill "Assuming you hadn't already popped you little nut if you were actually in my place right now, what else would you do with them?"

"I'd want a blowjob from Cindy," Bill murmured. Debbie moaned in frustration at her denial as Jack vacated her throbbing snatch while Cindy seemed oblivious to everything but Debbie's mouth.

"The difference between me and you," Jack said to Bill as he walked past him to crawl on the bed "is that I'm going to get one, one like you'll never have."

Cindy opened her eyes, startled as Jack climbed on the bed next to her. Debbie looked up at Jack as well.

"No one told you to stop. Keep licking her cunt, you slut." Debbie's face reddened at Jack's rebuke and lowered her face to her friend's wet snatch again.

Cindy grinned at Jack, an attempt at solidarity, to show their domination of Debbie. Jack was having none of it.

She leaned to kiss him, but he kept moving past her face and she lay back, a bit confused. He swung one leg over her chest and shifted forward. "You're going to suck Debbie's juices off my balls and then I'm going to face fuck you into the mattress. Do you think you can boss Debbie around without my permission? Fuck no."

As she opened her mouth to reply he shifted and dropped his heavy sack into her mouth. She gave up trying to talk and he felt her tongue search out each of his testicles, sucking them into her mouth in turns. He pushed his hard cock down onto her face, still slick with Debbie's copious fluid. He smeared Debbie's remnants all over her pale cheeks and her forehead.

"Debbie's not your slut, she's mine, just like you are," Jack said calmly. He lifted his ass again slightly, and his nuts popped from her mouth her saliva cooling them in the night air. He felt behind him and grabbed Cindy's tit roughly before finding the nipple and briefly pinching it hard.

The gesture had its intended effect, and he saw the faintest trace of panic in Cindy's eyes, very much like when he spanked her. He lifted his leg, spinning around her again so that he was facing Debbie who was still planted between Cindy's legs.

Jack leaned forward and placed a hand on Cindy's massive breast, the other one forcing his cock to point down at Cindy's mouth. "Open."

He couldn't see her eyes but her mouth did open some. He pushed his cock down her throat before leaning forward, both each of his hands holding one of Cindy's wrists to the bed, and began to piston his hips up and down, driving his cock in and out of her married mouth. Debbie moaned when she saw what he was doing, her hand fluttering between her own legs.

He could feel Cindy's moans as his shaft slid through her mouth and pushed its way into her throat. He wasn't sure whether they were indications of pleasure or pain initially until her body suddenly spasmed and he felt the muscles of her forearms tighten beneath his grasp. Her orgasm had torn through her and she lay disheveled, sprawled on the bed as he climbed off of her. Her makeup had run and her lipstick was thoroughly smudged.

"That's how I like my sluts to suck my dick," Jack said to Bill.

Bill looked stunned, his glance alternating between Jack's angry erection that was swinging in his face and Cindy's limp form.

"What next? Is there another tableau that you have in mind? Or would you like to cum?" Jack asked Bill.

"I need to cum so badly," Bill pleaded. "Please let me cum. Please."

"If I may," interjected Debbie, "I think he should only be able to cum with your fat cock stretching his lips. Kind of a Pavlovian technique? That should reinforce his love for your cock." Her grin was mischievous, directed at Jack.

He smiled at her, a smile that reached his eyes. "Anything the lady wishes," Jack replied and beckoned her to him. She stepped back from the bed and molded her body into his: Bill was forgotten, still kneeling on the floor.

God she felt good, Jack thought. Not a stick figure like those held up as the ideal on magazines. Not matronly either. This was a woman: curves soft to the touch but belying the hidden musculature underneath.

His left hand fell to her luscious ass, kneading her flesh beneath his fingers while his right thumb toyed with her left nipple. She moaned into his mouth, their tongues dueling passionately, and he could taste Cindy's orgasm on her lips. He broke the kiss and started to kiss and lightly bite his way down her neck.

He felt like he was forgetting something.

Bill. Right.

"Feed him," Jack murmured to Debbie, pulling her hand to his swollen member. "Let him get his release."

"Wait," Debbie panted. "I want him to taste me on you." She spun and leaned forward with her legs spread, offering herself to him. Her thick lips glistened with her arousal and he grasped the base of his cock and forced his length into her.

Bill watched from inches away as Jack's thick dick split his wife. Debbie moaned loudly "So full, so deep. Never like this with him." Her disjointed words sent a thrill through Jack as he slowly pumped in and out of her. For his part Bill gulped and wiped his brow, his face a mask of intense emotion while he watched his wife get stretched in a way that he'd never be able to match.

The urge to grab her hips and use her for his own release was almost too much to fight now, so Jack pulled all of the way out of her, his cock swinging menacingly in Bill's face.

He directed his words to Bill as Debbie slid to his left side, his hand finding its way to her ass cheek again. "She's not going to help you this time. Suck my cock and cum for us. Cum with your mouth full of my fat cock, lick your wife's juices from my shaft."

Bill moved quickly, grasping his hard, thin penis in one hand and stroking furiously while the other steadied Jack's cock for his hungry mouth. He sucked and stroked Jack with gusto and Jack knew that he was coating the inside of his neighbor's mouth with precum.

Jack's hands were all over Debbie while one of hers explored his own body. He realized that her other hand had grasped her husband's hair and was guiding his fellatio. His fingers plundered her crevices and explored her curves as they kissed, pausing occasionally to watch Bill's face being split by Jack's rod.

Jack had two fingers in Debbie's warm tunnel now and felt her begin to contract against his digits. "Your wife is about to cum for me," he said softly to Bill "she wants to cum, she needs it. I won't let her cum until my cock stretches her out again though." His words put Bill over the edge and the latter came hard, spurting several thin strands of semen up and onto his own chest while Debbie moaned into Jack's chest, her freshly manicured nails digging into his skin.

Jack stepped back, noticing that Cindy was watching from the bed, one of her hands playing lazily between her thighs. "Cindy," Jack directed, "scoop the sissy's spunk from his chest and feed it to him. Bill," Jack continued, "wipe those little dribbles from your penis and lick your hand clean."

Bill flushed, apparently coming down from his sexual high. For her part, Cindy grinned and made her way off the bed. She stooped, giving Bill a fantastic view of her swinging tits and began scooping up his semen, finally shoving her cum-covered fingers into his mouth where his tongue danced around them.

Finished, she up-righted herself. "Haven't you cum yet?" she asked Jack.

"No, and neither has Debbie," Jack responded, "and you're going to help us. Go sit down on the ground with your back to the bed. We're both going to cum all over your face."

It was Cindy's turn to flush, just as Bill had moments before. She stared at Jack, unmoving.

"What?" she asked, looking between Jack and Debbie. "Really? Why?"

"Because I want to," replied Jack tersely. "Bill, get up and come over here," Jack directed and grabbed Cindy's arm, spinning her and pulling her down on top of him in an armless desk chair. He had forced her over his knees, the creamy skin of her ass exposed, her breasts swinging freely next to his left thigh.

Bill approached and stopped directly across from Jack. "Watch," Jack told him. "Watch as I spank your neighbor, your friend."

Jack couldn't see much of Cindy's face but the part he could see was brilliantly red. His right hand caressed her ass, feeling the small dimples before his fingers teased her thighs apart and he tested her wetness.

She was damp, but not overly so: probably a remnant of her previous orgasm, Jack thought. "Do you like the thought of little cuck boy here getting his rocks off looking at your body Cindy?" Smack. Smack.

She shook her head slightly as Jack's hand resumed its caress of her tender backside. His left hand snaked down and pulled on her tits, eliciting a moan.

"I'm not sure I believe you," Jack murmured before delivering another, harder blow to each cheek. Her soft belly pressed against his thighs, pinning his cock. He could feel her breathing hard against his legs as his right hand again began to caress her reddening flesh.

"Are you sure you don't like it?" Two more quick slaps that sent delightful ripples through her supple frame, his hand now tracing the abused flesh with mere fingertips.

"I like that you use me as you want," Cindy gasped. "That you just take it. That you fucked my throat roughly while holding me down. I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to." She paused as Jack's finger found its way between her thighs again. She was positively dripping now.

Jack's fingers began tracing her flesh again. "I know. Are you thinking about what I'm going to do to you in front of Max?" Her hips began to buck against his legs at this comment.

"You will submit to me, you will do as I ask, when I ask," Jack finished his verbal reprimand and slapped her ass sharply, twice, once on each cheek. She bucked at the sudden violence and then rose; sensing Jack was done with her.

"Now, sit on the ground with your back to the bed." Cindy followed Jack's instruction, albeit gingerly.

"Come here my beautiful slut," Jack said to Debbie and held out his hand. She giggled and flounced to him. He took her hand and pulled her to Cindy. "Straddle her face," he said to Debbie. To Cindy: "I want you to lick her as she licked you. Let me see you fuck her hole with your tongue."

Cindy obliged, reaching pale hands up to grab Debbie's tanned, inverted-heart shaped ass, pulling Debbie down onto her waiting tongue. Both women moaned with contact and Cindy's fingers dug further into her friend's tanned flesh.

Jack and Bill watched the sapphic display for a moment before Jack moved forward pushing his throbbing member into the entrance of Debbie's wet folds and dislodged Cindy's tongue. "Her clit," Jack said, "lick her clit and suck on my balls. You can touch yourself if you'd like."

Debbie moaned loudly as the buxom blonde tilted her head and trapped Debbie's large bud between her lips. Jack slid his rock-hard cock in further before retreating slightly, enjoying the view of Debbie's meaty lips clinging to his shaft. He thrust again, fully sheathing himself in her molten channel and remained motionless, enjoying the dual sensations of having his balls licked and his cock enveloped in Debbie's warm glove.

He withdrew almost completely and slapped Debbie's ass hard as she bucked her hips back at him. "Stay still so Cindy can return the favor she owes you," he said as her skin warmed beneath his hand.

He grabbed handfuls of Debbie's backside and pulled himself into her. He would fuck her now, fuck her hard, fuck her in the truest senses of the word. He threw himself at her mercilessly, his grunts comingling in the still air with Debbie's shrieks of pleasure.

"God! Fuck me! Fuck me with your fat cock while she chews on my clit! Make me cum, let me cum, please let me cum!" Debbie's pleas coincided with her body clenching around Jack's cock and he continued his motion as he thrust a spit covered thumb into Debbie's tight ass.

The added intruder put Debbie over the edge and he felt a cascade of warm liquid coat his thighs, announcing her climax. Her constricting vagina in addition to the mental image of Cindy's face plastered with Debbie's cum drove him to his own release and he pulled out of Debbie as his pulsing rod erupted, the first two thick ropes splashing over Debbie's asshole and pussy, respectively, before he aimed lower and got his first look at Cindy's wet face which was flush with arousal.

He pumped his dick, covering the pretty blonde's face, hair and tits with his release before sagging backwards, stumbling sideways onto the bed and collapsing.

Jack hadn't noticed Cindy riding through another orgasm of her own, so focused he had been on Debbie. Cindy's moans subsided and Jack rolled to look at her as Debbie did the same.

"Fantastic," Jack gasped. "Fan-fucking-tastic. A penny for your thoughts Cindy. I already know what Debbie's are."

"I've never felt so humiliated, used and abused as I have tonight. And I've never felt more fulfilled. Jesus." Her words trailed off into a moan and Jack saw her scrape some of the liquid from her face with her fingers and then rub her red nether lips with the liquid.

"I can think of other, better ways that I'd like to see that disposed of," Jack said with a grin to Cindy. "Debbie, want to help her out?"

The curvy brunette moved from the bed, green eyes flashing with pleasure at Jack. She scooped some of Jack's cum onto a delicate finger and slowly pushed it into her friend's mouth. For her part, Cindy sucked on Debbie's finger like it was a little cock before mirroring Debbie's movements and pushing Jack's cum into Debbie's mouth with a finger of her own.

Jack glanced at Bill, noticing he was erect again. Bill was looking at him intently, as if he wanted to ask a question.

"What's up Bill?" Jack asked.

"Can I have Debbie back now? I'd love to have her here, to use your cum as lube, to feel what it's like right after you've stretched her out." His eyes were downcast, his voice quiet, the humiliation of being made to ask to touch his own wife burning his face and ears.

"Yes," Jack replied, "but you can't fuck on my bed. That's where I fuck your wife. That's where she cums. You can use the couch." Jack gestured at one of his recent acquisitions.

Debbie was just receiving the last of Jack's cum from Cindy and stood without swallowing, moving to her husband and kissing him, forcing Jack's cum into her husband's mouth. Jack thought the man would cum right there given the lurch his little penis gave, but Debbie led Bill to the couch where she sat, her legs spread.

Cindy had retreated to the bathroom to rinse her face and chest. She returned as Bill positioned himself in front of his wife's inflamed lips, slick though getting stickier by the moment as Jack's cum dried on them. Cindy stepped to Jack's side as the two watched Bill push his thin pole into Debbie's snatch. Debbie didn't make a sound, didn't flinch as he penetrated her.

"I can't feel a thing," Debbie murmured and Bill's face contorted with embarrassment and lust.

Jack glanced down and realized globs of cum were stuck to his cock: his own or Debbie's he wasn't sure. "Clean me," he murmured to Cindy, pushing her down in front of him by the shoulder.

She sank to her knees and began to give his softening cock a tongue bath before taking its length into her mouth. Her eyes remained on his as she accepted his flaccid member past her lips. He smiled as he watched those big creamy tits with the broad pink areolas swing with her movements.

Bill was thrusting faster now, making a little noise as his short strokes bounced his hips off his wife's splayed legs. Jack watched as Bill's face froze and his hips jolted spasmodically.

"Now eat it," demanded Debbie harshly and she pushed his head down to the nexus of her bronzed legs. "I'll give Bill this. His mouth and fingers know their way around a vagina." Her lips curled into a languid smile as her husband ate the men's combined loads from his wife's dripping cunt.

Reluctantly, but knowing it was for the best, Jack stepped back and let his slowly reviving, but very clean, cock flop out of Cindy's mouth. He helped her to her feet and turned to the couple. Bill was rising as well.

"Let's call it a night. See you guys tomorrow around 7 again?" asked Jack.

"You bet!" said Bill enthusiastically. "I'm going shopping for your list first thing in the morning."

"Good," said Jack. "Text the list to Max and have him pick up one of everything as well. Actually," Jack had a sudden flash of inspiration "you should plan to be here around 4. I have yard work that needs to be done."

Bill flushed but agreed to this new humiliation, and the couple dressed before Bill stuck out his hand which Jack shook amicably. Debbie kissed him in parting and her hand massaged his bare package for slightly longer than was appropriate in polite society.

As the couple left, Jack turned to Cindy who was still nude as well. "Are you going to send me back to my empty house?" she playfully pouted.

"Not a chance," Jack said with a grin.

He put her through her paces for the rest of the night. He used every one of her holes that his dick could fit it. She was surprisingly good on top, her full breasts bouncing up and down or swinging low in his face, allowing him to catch her nipples with his teeth and squealing when he bit harder than usual. Every time he felt himself getting to close to finishing he would slide out of her, allowing himself to deflate a bit and stave off his orgasm, and in those moments he used his tongue and fingers to bring her to several earth-shattering orgasms.

Her ass must be on fire, Jack thought. He had slapped her ass relentlessly as he took her from behind and her tits bore light red marks from his fingers. He had finally cum with her on her back, holding her legs open for him while he fucked her in her ass. He watched as her vagina contracted hungrily with her orgasm and felt the same clenching from her tight ring, triggering his own eruption.

They cleaned themselves in the spray of the shower before tumbling into the big bed. She backed into him, the little spoon, and he took the opportunity to gently play with her huge tits in the darkened room.

"What are you going to do to us tomorrow? What are you going to make us do?" she asked quietly.