New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

I quickly filled it out and gave it back to her. I couldn't help myself and said, "Hey while you're at it why don't you make a copy for yourself, it seems you like what you see."

She went red, fumbled with my form, and I smiled and turned to leave.

Chapter 2

6:30 rolled around. I got out of my car, popped the trunk, grabbed the duffle bag and headed up the long driveway to Mrs. Bergoin's house. Shit, talk about a nice pad. The house was enormous, yard was immaculate, and they had the best of everything. I knocked on the door. It opened soon after with an older butler in a full outfit standing in the entryway.

"May I help you sir," he said.

"Umm, ya, I believe I have an appointment with Mrs. Bergoin. I'm from the 'agency'," I said, hoping he'd know what I was talking about.

"Yes sir, she's waiting out by the pool. She wanted me to tell you she's already started without you," the older man said.

I raised my eyebrows at this. He showed me into the foyer and I followed him through a house I've only seen the likes of on TV before. The pool he meant was actually indoors, but when he opened the door to the large room, I saw that it extended out to the back yard and you could actually swim through hole in the wall to the outer pool. He didn't follow me in and closed the door behind me. I scanned the large room looking for my client, but heard her before I saw her.

"You better be superior to the others Susan has sent over. I'm getting sick of being unfulfilled," I heard a small voice off to my right.

My head turned and my jaw dropped. There, on a lounge chair, was a tiny young woman with dark brown hair, large fake tits and a knock out body and face. Not what I expected at all. I quickly perceived she was a trophy wife and her husband wasn't around very much. She was completely naked and when the butler said she had started without me, I now knew what he meant. She had a bright pink, 2 foot, duel sided dildo stuffed up her pussy and ass. She was viciously pulling both ends out and shoving them back in at the same time.

"Mrs. Bergoin?" I asked, questioning.

"Duh? What where you expecting?" she said, ramming the toy back in. "I see you brought a bag of tricks like the others, not confident in yourself I take it?" she mocked.

She couldn't be much older than me. I was taken aback watching this petite hottie fuck herself with such ferocity. I looked at the duffel and said, "Just following orders. I'm new, names Brian."

"Don't give a shit. I'll call you what I want to," she said between clenched teeth.

I could see that she was approaching a climax. Her one hand was a blur on her clit and the other worked the toy into each hole. She was really focused and working hard to get herself off. She looked more frustrated than pleased though. After a minute of silence, she yanked the toy out of her body and threw it into the pool.

"Fuck! Shit! Fuck nothing works!!!!!!!" she screamed.

I watched the toy fly through the air and splash in the pool. It was bigger than I had thought previously. I was amazed she had that much in her small body. Then, turning back to her, I saw her eyes dead locked on me with a look of lust and wanton desire. I knew now what Miss Conner meant by fireball. I was in for a test.

"Get your ass and cock over here bitch! Its time to go to work," she screamed.

I jumped forward and quickly moved next to the chair and dropped the duffle on the ground. She attacked me, ripping at my clothing, scratching and tearing at my body and had my shirt off, scratching my chest and back in the process. I felt my cock growing in my pants. She was working on my belt and threw it across the room and ripped my pants and boxers down in one quick jerk.

Silence followed and she froze. I looked down at her and she looked up at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my.......... Susan finally found one, I've been waiting for this for quite awhile," Mrs. Bergoin said. "Is it actually a full foot long?" she asked.

"Close enough," I said.

I could sense a change in her, almost like she had been give new hope that maybe her frustrations could end and she could get what she wanted finally. Her attitude changed as well as she grabbed my hardening cock in her small hands. She stroked it slowly and cautiously, almost in awe of what was before her.

"It's unbelievable. I've only imagined something like this being real," she said, running her hand up and down the entire length over and over.

"It's real and tonight it's all yours," I said.

She looked up at me again, still sitting on the edge of the lounge chair, with big eyes and a large smile like a child on Christmas morning. The next thing I knew she was sucking it with purpose letting the wide head and shaft fill her mouth full. She played with my balls and stroked my wide shaft as she sucked and enjoyed my large member. She was hot. Her fake tits were done exceptionally well I thought, as I watched her smash my rod between them and suck my head as it went between her orbs. She sucked for maybe five to eight minutes and stopped.

"Damn! I just have to have you inside of me," she said, standing up and turning me around. "Sit!" she ordered.

I sat down on the lounge and scooted back against the slightly raised back. She climbed over me, grabbed my wet cock and pulled it back towards her, easing herself down on it as I stared at her wonderful breasts. Five inches, seven, ten, then all of my cock disappeared into this tiny woman. I was flabbergasted where it could possibly go. She moaned as each inch penetrated her pussy, going deeper within her body. She grabbed my hands and put them on her perfect breasts and started rising and falling on my rod. I played with her tits, loving the feel of the firm large orbs with her nipples pressing against my palms.

She got steadily faster. Her pussy was grabbing at my shaft with every thrust back into her. It felt so incredible. Her tits were amazing, her moans, her face, everything was too good. I realized almost too late that I wasn't concentrating and was going to cum. Shit, if I did that she wouldn't get what she wanted and I would disgrace the agency. I had to do something quick or I was going to blow.

Thinking fast, I rose up and picked Mrs. Bergoin up and off of me. She probably only weighed 100 pounds soaking wet. Cries of complaint came from her lips but I had no other choice. I flipped her around, setting her down facing away from me on the chair. Before she could see me, squeezed my cock head and balls hard, driving the sensation away.

"What the fuck bitch? I'm in charge here," she screamed, turning her head back at me.

Before another comment left her mouth, I grabbed my cock, slid the head under her pussy and then up into her wide open snatch. She moaned loudly as I rapidly filled her small body with all of my cock again. I grabbed her luscious hips and pounded the last few inches in deep. The urge to cum was gone. I had dodged a bullet and now reminded myself to focus on making her cum.

Her complaints ceased as I began to drive my foot of man meat out and into her small body. Spreading her pussy wide, I was amazed at how easily it went in and out of her. She obviously uses large toys to try and achieve her orgasms. I thought to myself that if her husband didn't have a huge dick, he probably wouldn't feel a thing inside of her. Although, I doubted they even had sex.

She turned and looked over her shoulder and yelled, "Fuck me bitch! Fuck me with your huge cock, make me cum please!!!!!!"

She turned back around, then arched her back and put her head down. I went for it and sped up my cock thrusts, long and hard and deep, pile driving into this other man's woman. Over and over, as hard as I could, not believing she could take it but she did and yelled for me to continue. As I was pummeling her, I noticed her perfectly formed asshole would wink at me as I pressed in deep. She was absolutely stunning in almost every area. I didn't understand how a husband could leave her alone so much. If she was mine, I'd be home as much as possible.

Sweat was beading on my forehead and dripping from my body as I kept the pace up, giving her what she wanted. It took longer than I ever expected. I wondered if she could actually cum. It wasn't until my cock widened and engorged with my pending orgasm that she began to shake and tighten up with the tell tale signs of her climax taking over her body. I held out just a while longer until she screamed.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Yesssssss, oh so good so good, finally so good!"

Man. When she came, she really came. It was almost like she had this orgasm pent up inside of her for years. Her pussy literally exploded with a female ejaculation that squirted out of her pussy, around my cock and all over my legs and the chair. She convulsed like she was having a seizure, shaking and wiggling in my grasp. Her cum was everywhere. Her insides felt like liquid silk, causing me to lose control as my balls tightened. My muscles constricted, holding the sweet pre-orgasm sensation one final thrust.

I yanked my cock out of her and used her secretions to stroke myself off all over her arched, shaking back. Large ropes of cum splashed on her. I heard her muffled screams of delight as they hit her. I let go of her hips. She collapsed onto the lounge and lay their breathing heavily. Then, suddenly, I heard her whimpering and sobbing into the padded cushion. She was crying and it became uncontrollable. Shit, I didn't know what to do and stood there shocked.

Finally I sat down next to her and used a towel nearby to clean off her back. I caressed her and played with her hair, trying to console her from whatever grief she was having.

She finally rolled over and looked up at me. Her face was a mess, eyes red and her makeup was running. I let her speak first.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a twit. It's just, it's been so long since I've felt fulfilled, and my life is so fucked up. I'm in a loveless marriage that I'm not willing to get out of, trapped in this life of having everything but nothing of any meaning." She paused, sniffled and then said, "I'm fine really. You accomplished what many many haven't been able to. For that I thank you and you will be rewarded," she said.

She looked at my juice covered softening cock and leaned forward to touch it, "Wow, it was everything I thought it would be, so big and long. You made me cum, squirt actually with this big cock."

She held it up and pressed it against my stomach, looking it over as it continued to slowly shrink.

"It's covered in my juice isn't it? And you are all sweaty from your effort. I think we need a swim," she said, standing up and taking my hand.

I followed her to the edge of the pool. She dove in, sliding into the pool with little splash. Damn she was hot, and now, with her face cleaned off and her hair wet, she was incredible. I watched her swim to the other side and look back at me. Then I followed her and dove in. Swimming deep, I found the toy she had thrown in and swam up to her. Her back was to the side of the pool. I put the toy on the side, my arms on both sides of her and moved close, feeling her round firm tits on my chest. She put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"How soon do you think your penis will be ready again?" she asked coyly.

"Not long with you wrapped around me," I said smiling.

"Susan's going to get a call from me in the morning. She's going to hear about how well you did and how pleased I am. I've never called to compliment her, won't she be shocked?" she said.

"She'll be ecstatic," I said back, getting lost in her eyes.

"I'm making it a point to request you every time now. Brian was it?" she asked.

"Yep Brian, but I like bitch as well," I laughed.

"Well 'Brian' why don't you set me on the edge of the pool and eat me until you are ready to go again," she said, breaking her hold.

I helped her out of the pool and admired the water dripping off her incredible body. She leaned back and spread her legs, sitting on the edge. I dove right in and started licking her folds and pressing my tongue in and out of her. She tasted wonderful and her clit hardened under my tongue as I feasted on her nectar. I looked up as I ate to watch her expression. She was manipulating her wet nipples between her thumbs and fingers. Shit, it was hot to watch. Watching and eating had my cock stirring rapidly. I was soon growing under the water to full height.

My tongue drifted down to her tight hole. I licked around the rim and teased her with the tip of my tongue, testing her outer muscles. She actually opened up for me as I pressed in. I knew she liked anal from the first time I saw her with that toy in both holes. With such a large cock, the chances of me actually doing a woman in the ass are few and far between, but I always have hope. I continued to swap between her clit, vagina and ass with my tongue and enjoyed eating her. I picked up the toy and eased one end into her pussy, continuing to lick and dart my tongue into her ass. I was amazed at how much of the toy disappeared into her pussy. Once I had her ass good and lubed, I bent the toy in half and eased the other end into her bum. She opened right up, like she'd done it hundreds of times. I began fucking her with it.

"You're pretty good at oral as well Brian. Susan sure found a good asset to her company," Mrs. Bergoin said, looking down at me.

"Thank you. It's been great so far," I said, coming up off of her clit but still working the toy in and out. "Oh and Mrs. Bergoin.....I'm ready, and hard for you again."

A big smile crossed her face. She sat up excited again. "You know what I want to try this time?" she asked.

"Not really, what?" I asked.

"I want to try and take you in my ass! Are you okay with that?" she inquired.

Holy shit! Jenny was right Mrs. Bergoin was fucking crazy and I loved it. "If that's what you want, you got it Mrs. B," I said. "Can I call you that?" I asked.

"You, and only you, can call me Lisa, but don't tell anyone I said that," she smiled.

I smiled back, pulled the toy free and climbed out of the pool with my raging hardon. Her eyes got bigger and she grabbed at it. Taking hold of the shaft, she walked me over to a new set of chairs, sat down and began sucking it again. She must be one of the few customers that likes to suck cock, I thought. She sucked and played with her own pussy, spreading her juices onto her ass and even darted a finger or two inside her perfectly formed balloon knot. I still had the large toy in my hand and set it down behind her as she continued to suck.

She felt behind her, found the toy and while still sucking, maneuvered it into her pussy. She was shoving it deep and hard while sucking me at the same time without a pause. She took my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me with a questioning look.

"Have you ever had your ass penetrated Brian?" she inquired.

"Ummm.....No why?" I asked hesitantly.

"Oh well, I just had an idea that's all," she said

Shit, she had me curious. I wanted to know how crazy she actually was. She went back to sucking and shoving the toy in her body. The question weighed on me until I couldn't take it any longer.

"Okay tell me what this idea is," I said.

She slowly took my cock out of her mouth again and licked the head before talking.

"Well, I was thinking if you put your cock in my ass and the toy in my pussy, the other end could go in your butt and you could fuck me with both of them at the same time," she said, smiling big.

Holy shit, that was quite an idea. I had to admit it had me intrigued. I hesitated and didn't say anything.

"What? Too much? Too weird for you to have it in your ass? Its not like it will make you gay or anything," she said.

She had a point. There was no other dude around, just her and I. She went back to sucking, I guess to let me think it over. All of a sudden, I felt her wet finger probing my ass and start to press in. It felt different, but good, so I went with it. She sucked harder and faster as the tip of her finger passed inside. My body tightened up without me doing anything but she held it still and let me adjust to its presence, then moved a little deeper inside.

It felt like she was up to her second knuckle when she bent her finger inside of me towards herself. She must have rubbed my g-spot because a strange euphoric sensation rushed through my loins and up my shaft. She did it again. I about lost my load in her mouth it felt so good. I knew what she was doing. She was convincing me to let her stick that toy up my ass and fuck her and me with it at the same time. She was actually doing a damn good job, because she rubbed the spot again harder this time. The sensation spread up my body like I've never felt before.

"Okay, okay, I'm going to cum if you don't stop that," I said. "I'm game. Lets try your idea."

She pulled her finger out of my ass, took her mouth off my cock and looked up at me.

"I knew I could convince you," she said, smiling.

Shit, where did she learn all of this? I asked myself, looking at this hot young woman. I watched as she turned around, knelt on the lounge and held the toy in her pussy. She turned and looked at me. I hesitated, taking in the awesome site of her perfect ass and pussy with the large toy hanging out of it.

"Okay, now scoot closer. Let's put this end in you first, before you try and put you cock in my ass," she said.

Okay, I have to admit that I was nervous. The toy wasn't small by any means, but I had agreed and she was paying. So I moved forward. She spit on her hand and rubbed it around my ass, lubing it up as much as she could. I squatted down over her and the toy. She placed it at the entrance as I held my balls out of the way so she could see.

"Okay, now just relax and slightly push out as I press the end in," she said.

I tried and she began easing it in. Shit it was big. My body tightened up again instinctively, making it difficult for her to penetrate. My cock throbbed and oozed as she tried to get it in again.

"Use your pre-cum and relax Brian, its really not that bad," she said.

I smiled, wiped off my pre-cum onto the head of the toy and she tried it again. This time I pushed out as she pressed the tip in. It slowly opened me up and entered about an inch. It was uncomfortable at first, but she held it still, seeing my legs shake a little. Then another inch entered, it began to feel good and as I relaxed she got more and more in, bringing me forward closer to her body. She let go of the toy and it was pinned between her pussy and my ass.

"Okay, I think that will work. How does it feel?" she asked.

"Its good.............. okay, I guess," I said, looking down at her.

She licked her fingers again, added it to her bum and grabbed my throbbing cock. She bent it down and stuck the head in line with her upper hole. It looked huge compared to her perfect puckered rose bud, but she pressed back on me anyway. I watched in amazement as she opened and spread around my purple head.

"Oh shit.........Damn its big......really wide," she voiced and stopped with about two inches inside . I saw one of her hands find her clit and she started playing rapidly. My body was going nuts. The excitement had my cock as hard as ever and the visual of most of it sticking out of her fine ass was incredible. My ass was full and involuntarily clenching the long rubber toy stuffed up it. Her tight ass squeezing the end of my dick felt incredible.

She stayed put for a while, just working her clit and trying to relax. Slowly the pressure on my head eased. She moved back another couple of inches, surrounding my dick in hot tight bliss. Fuck her ass was amazing. It was a good thing I had already cum once before, because it was the only thing that helped me last with all that was going on. As she pushed back, the dildo in my ass would go further in, filling me full. She now had about six inches of my wide cock in her and decided to move forward to pull some out. It felt phenomenal. Her ass grabbed at my shaft. The toy in my ass slid about an inch out as she moved forward, causing even more pleasure.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers