New Job: New Beginning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek moved his lips down over my tummy, kissing and licking me as he moved. I lifted my hips up so he could take my panties off. He wasn’t in a hurry to remove them. He pushed my hips back down inserting a thumb in the waistband of my panties. He ran his thumb from side to side, teasing me. I couldn’t stand the torment.

“Take my panties off. Hurry………..please!” I begged.

Derek just smiled. “No. I’m not ready to take them off yet!

I shut my eyes tightly, my hips grinding my butt into the sheets. Derek’s hand slipped down between my legs. I spread my legs slightly as his hand rubbed over the mound of my pussy. My panties were soaked. Derek gently ran his fingers up and down my pussy, teasing me till I lost control.

“Derek. Oh, God………Derek.” I screamed out. “I need you now…………..now!”

Derek stopped teasing me with his hand. He slipped his hand down inside my panties teasing my pubic hair. My pussy was so hot, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I tried to break my arms loose from his grasp. I couldn’t, his grasp just tightened more. I felt Derek slip a finger than two inside my pussy. I clamped my legs together so he would have a hard time pulling them out. His fingers teased my pussy, rubbing across my tender clit. I clenched my lips together, trying not to scream out again. I had a wild orgasm; my hips convulsed trying to fuck myself down on his fingers.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………….Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I had to scream! “Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!”

I thought I was going to pass out, my whole body tensed and then slowly relaxed. I felt like I was coming back to earth. Derek stopped fingering my pussy and he pulled his hand from under my panties. I could see his fingers were soaked with my juices. He kissed me after I finally got my breath back. Derek released my arms and kneeled beside me. He pulled at the elastic of my panties. I was so weak; I could barely lift up so he could pull them down my legs. When he had them off, he flung them over the platform somewhere to the floor below. His briefs showed the large bulge of his hard cock. I needed his cock inside me, I couldn’t wait.

Derek spread my legs wide kneeling between them. He leaned over and kissed the neatly trimmed hair on my pussy. I tried to reach down to him but I was too weak from my orgasms. Derek’s lips kissed the folds of my pussy, his tongue tracing up and down the slit. I gasped each time his tongue traveled up and down. Derek’s tongue found my clit and he flicked at it teasing it. My hips were bouncing up and down, his hands holding the cheeks of my ass. I felt another orgasm building, building slowly at first, then suddenly going over the edge.

I shrieked! “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh……………….Yesssssssssss……….God, yes!”

My body went numb, I felt like I was going to pass out. I couldn’t move. I just laid there, my feet sliding down the sheets. I was totally spent. Derek got up off the bed. I turned my head slightly watching his strip off his briefs. His hard cock standing straight out in front of him. I licked my lips; my throat was dry from screaming. I was so weak.

Derek knelt between my legs, spreading them with his muscular arms. He leaned over me, tracing a finger over my lips. He kissed me softly, lovingly. Gripping his hard cock, he guided it to my dripping pussy. I felt the head of his cock penetrate the folds then slowly and steadily work its way into me. Its thickness stretching me, filling me. Slowly, Derek began fucking me with short easy strokes. I lifted my legs to his waist wrapping my legs around him. Derek worked my pussy with his hard cock and I felt like I was riding a wave. My body tensed, Derek increased his speed, fucking into me hard. I bit my lip, an orgasm overcame me. I bucked at him, his cock taking long hard strokes into me. His pelvis pounding against me so hard, his balls slapping against my butt. All I could hear were loud slapping sounds as our bodies slammed into each other. Derek slammed his cock into me, gripping my legs, spreading them wide. I came one more time as he fucked me with his hard shaft. Derek was making grunting sounds, low at first and then louder as he started to explode his hot load into me. He came inside me, his hot cum filling my pussy. He gave me one more long stroke on his cock as he shot his final load. My hands gripped his arms trying to support him but I was too weak. He collapsed on top of me. I held him in my arms, his cock still hard inside me.

We lay there for a long time, neither one of us moved. We were having a hard time catching our breath. Derek finally managed to roll off of me, his cock slipping out of me as he did. Our cum mingled together, dripping out of my pussy.

I looked for a tissue but couldn’t find anything by the bed. I put my hand over my pussy and walked quickly towards the bathroom. Cum was running down my thighs. I made it to the bathroom alright. I started to clean myself but thought a shower might be easier. I pulled the large glass door open and stepped in. The tiles were cool. I started to close the door when Derek entered the bathroom. I waited on him to step in with me. Derek turned on the water, getting it just slightly warm. The water washed over us as we just stood there facing each other. We kissed him passionately. Derek grabbed a washcloth and soaped it, handing it to me. I washed my pussy and down between my legs. I took Derek’s cock in my hands, washing it thoroughly. I washed him all over. Derek turned me around so my back was towards him. He scrubbed my back and washed my butt. He pulled me back into him, reaching around to wash my breasts. My nipples were tender, almost hurting. The soapy washcloth massaged them till they became erect again. We stood under the water letting the spray rinse us off. The water felt invigorating. It helped bring my strength back. We stepped out of the shower and toweled each other off.

Derek and I exited the bathroom heading back to the bed. As we passed the closed door to the bedroom where my mother was sleeping, I wondered if she might have heard us. I had forgotten about her being just down the hallway. Derek stopped at a closet in the hallway and pulled a fresh sheet off the shelf. We took the cum soaked sheet off the bed, leaving it in a pile at the foot of the bed. We spread the fresh sheet out and put the comforter back on the bed. Derek and I stretched out next to each other. He held me firmly in his arms. It was the best night of my life.

I didn’t wake up until I felt someone shaking me. I was still tired so I tried to pull away from the person shaking me.

“Hey sleepyhead. You going to sleep all day?” Mom shouted. “It’s almost 10:00am.”

I looked next to me but Derek was already up. I turned over in the bed, forgetting I wasn’t wearing anything. I pulled the sheet up to cover me. Mom reached down and handed me the oversize shirt I was supposed to be sleeping in. I slipped it on, buttoning it all the way down. Mom was already dressed. I looked around for Derek but I didn’t see him. I heard noises coming from the kitchen so I figured that’s where he was. I stood up, steadying myself. I was still half asleep. I walked down from the platform and over towards the kitchen. I was a little surprised to see Kenny standing in the kitchen fixing breakfast. He took one look at me and said he thought I could use some coffee. I didn’t say anything, just nodded. My throat felt parched. I got a drink of water from the tap and drank it down. Kenny handed me a cup of fresh brewed coffee, it tasted great. I smiled and thanked him. Kenny went back to fixing breakfast. It smelled fantastic.

“Where’s Derek?” I asked him.

“He’s down in the studio, getting the pictures he shot of you yesterday.” He answered.

Mom came into the kitchen area, she walked over and gave Ken a hug. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips, putting his arm around her waist. I decided to leave them alone and go get dressed.

Kenny walked out to the living area as I walked down the hallway to the guest bedroom.

“Hey, you might want these.” Kenny said laughing.

He was twirling my panties on his finger. I blushed and walked back towards him. I tried to keep from smiling. He held them up high so I had to jump up to grab them from him. They were a little stiff from my dried juices. I decided not to put them on. I got dressed and combed my hair. I went back to the kitchen area. Mom had set the table. Kenny was putting the food on as I walked in. Derek was already sitting down; he motioned for me to sit next to him. Derek and I were both starved but for food this time, not for sex. Kenny and Mom talked through most of breakfast, Derek and I just ate. Derek reached over and squeezed my hand. It was kind of our little signal, a show of affection for one another.

We finished eating. Mom and I set about washing up the dishes and straightening up the kitchen area. Derek and Kenny sat on the circular sectional spreading the pictures out on the coffee table. I heard Kenny praising the photographs, not making any off color remarks. He was very pleased with Derek’s photographic work. Mom and I fixed the guys some coffee and carried it into the livingroom. I just kind of glanced at the pictures, not sure if they had come out as well as I’d hoped. Mom sat between Derek and Ken, looking at each one. She really liked them. Everyone liked them. Curiousity got the best of me, I had to look. Wow, they did come out good. My poses on the cycle looked like something right out of a magazine. I was relieved and happy with the results. Kenny picked out about ten or so pictures he wanted for himself. The ones in the blue panties and bra outfit and the black bikini and boots were his favorites. Mom asked if she could have the rest so she could put them in an album, Derek readily agreed to her request.

We sat and drank coffee for awhile. I was waiting for someone to make a remark about Derek and I sleeping together, no one mentioned it. It was almost noon and I really needed to get back home. I suggested to Mom we should be going. She didn’t move to get up from the couch.

“A…..well. Kenny asked me to spend the day with him” Mom stated. “We’re going out for a drive and …….”

Kenny smiled. “You don’t mind if I take up some of your mother’s time, do you? I‘ll bring her home later this evening.”

I told him I didn’t mind. I’d drive mom’s car on home. I got up from the couch and walked towards the elevator. Derek followed me. Kenny and Mom got on the elevator with us. We rode it down to the garage. Derek walked me over to the car and opened the door for me. I wanted to kiss him but Mom and Kenny were looking right at us. I just smiled at Derek and squeezed his hand in mine. I drove out of the garage and headed for home. Kenny and Mom pulled out right behind me in Kenny’s convertible.

12